Double Your Pleasure

Story Info
Brother & sister have fun together.
25.5k words
4.73
472.5k
306
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

Beth Higgins propped her foot up on the soap holder on the side of the shower and very carefully slid the razor over her pussy, making what was already as smooth as a baby's ass even smoother. She rinsed herself, then looked down, pulling her outer pussy lips upwards and outwards, affording her a perfect view of her pussy, her inner lips furling outwards beyond her outer lips, and her clit, fat and throbbing, peeking its head out even from between her pussy lips.

Turning off the water, she reached for a big bath towel and languorously began to dry herself, watching herself in the mirror the whole while. As she bent forward to dry her curly, ringleted red hair which hung down past her shoulder blades, she smiled in satisfaction as she saw her C-cup breasts hanging perfectly from her chest, her nipples pink and fat. As she watched, she saw them harden into knurled nubs, each the size of her pinkie's end joint.

Setting the towel down, she reached up and pinched each of her nipples as hard as she could stand it, a soft moan escaping her lips as her entire body reacted to the stimulation. Beth's nipples were so sensitive that she could easily cum just from someone playing with them or sucking on them. The rest of her was equally excitable, as she had discovered in the past year as she explored sex. Her body just craved sexual excitement and she was hoping that the party she and her twin brother were going to this evening might provide her with just the kind of stimulation she craved.

Quickly running a couple of fingers into her pussy then sucking on them, Beth wrapped the towel around herself and opened the bathroom door, colliding with her brother Bart who was just in the process of knocking on the door.

"Oh, sorry, Beth," he said, a smile on his face as he saw her clutch at her towel which had fallen to her waist, exposing her perfect breasts. "I was just going to take a shower before we go to the party," he explained as she covered herself.

"Well, don't be long," she admonished, her cheeks flushing red even through the scattering of freckles which covered her face. "I've been looking forward to this party and don't want to miss any of it," she explained.

"Yeah, me, too," Bart laughed. "I hear the best parties happen at that house. I'm curious to see what it's all about."

"Yeah, I know," she smiled, looking up into his blue eyes. "I'm ready for some fun, too," she said as she slid by him, achingly aware of her nipples throbbing.

Beth silently cursed herself as she went down the hallway to her room. Even though he was her twin brother and she knew him as well as she knew herself, Beth found herself constantly aroused when she was around him. It wasn't just that he was 6'4" and cut like a professional athlete, though she wasn't unaware of what a hunk he was, it was more than that. It was the looks in the eyes of her friends when they talked about him, especially the ones who had gone out with him. Nobody would say anything specific to or around her, but she wasn't unaware of the fact that all of the girls that she knew got wet just at the thought of her brother. Just like she found herself doing right now, she realized, feeling the rivulet of pussy juice sliding down her inner thigh.

God damn, she is so hot, Bart thought as he climbed into the shower. Even though she was his twin sister, Bart was not unaware of the fact that she was the hottest female on two legs he had ever seen, maybe even hotter than their mother. And just now seeing both of her breasts uncovered and up close, DAMN! She was perfect, he thought as he soaped himself, stroking his 8" of cock absentmindedly.

It wasn't as though Bart had a hard time finding girls; they just about lined up for a chance with him and he had more pussy than he could shake his stick at, but lately his sister had been intruding into his thoughts in a very unsisterly way. Well, he'd get good and laid at the party and that would take care of that, he thought as he finished showering.

"Bart, Beth, we're leaving now," Brittany Higgins shouted from the kitchen.

"You're going out early," Beth commented as she slid into the kitchen in her socks, her shoes in her hands.

"We have about a 2-hour drive to get to your mom's sister's house," Brian Higgins told his daughter, his eyes taking in her micro-mini skirt and halter top, obviously braless underneath as her nipples were prominently visible poking out into the silky material.

"You're going to a party wearing trench coats?" Bart asked as he came into the kitchen wearing his ubiquitous jeans and t-shirt.

"It's a costume party of sorts," Brittany said, a slight blush suffusing her cheeks.

"Well, let us see your costumes, then," Beth laughed. "Or is it a secret from us?"

"It's a sort of lingerie costume party," Brittany confessed, blushing.

"Oh, I definitely want to see, then," Beth laughed. "If it's Aunt Becky, it's got to be interesting. Come on, dad, let's see the goods."

"If you must," Brian grinned, opening his trench coat to show that he was only wearing a formal bow tie and boxer shorts with hearts and lips all over them. "What do you think?"

"I think that's a riot," Beth choked out between her laughter. "I can't believe you have the nerve to go out like that."

"What about you, mom, let's see your costume," Bart said.

"I don't think so," Brittany blushed, holding her trench coat tightly closed.

"Well, if you can't show us, how can you possibly wear it out in front of strangers?" Beth asked.

"As I said," Brian said with a grin. "Do you really have the nerve to wear that? I doubt it. You'll probably wear your trench coat all night."

"Oh, it's that good, is it?" Bart asked, a big grin on his face. "Now I definitely want to see it."

"Go ahead, you have to start somewhere," Brian laughed, seeing her blush furiously.

"Well, if you insist," Brittany said, fumbling with the coat's buttons for a minute before suddenly holding it open.

"Holy Shit!!!" Bart gasped when he saw his mother's costume.

"Oh, my god, mom, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen," Beth managed to say as she stared at her mother's costume, the bright red bustier doing nothing to hide her breasts, merely presenting them as though on a platter, her nipples clearly visible and rock hard, sticking out just like her own, Beth realized.

"I'll say," Bart choked as his eyes glued to his mother's bright red crotchless panties, her clit very obvious as it peeked out from between her smooth-shaven pussy lips. "That should be quite a party," he said as she closed her coat, her face flaming red.

"Well, you know how your aunt is," Brian said shaking his head. "It's something about twins, I suppose. I'm sure Becky will be wearing something that will make your mother's outfit seem tame."

"That's a party I'd like to go to," Bart said.

"Me, too," Beth agreed, laughing.

"Well, we'll probably be very late," Brian said, "so you two get home at a reasonable hour."

"We promise," Beth said with a straight face. "And we promise not to do anything that you wouldn't do."

Bart choked when Beth said this, especially when he saw the color drain from their mother's face.

"I'll take good care of her," Bart promised. "You two have fun, as if there's anything else you could do dressed like that."

"You, too," Brian said as they left the kitchen into the garage.

"Wow! I just can't believe it," Beth said when they had gone. "I would never have dreamed that mom would ever wear anything like that, ever. Not even privately in their own bedroom."

"Yeah, live and learn," Bart agreed. "She was incredibly hot. I think looked good enough to eat just about covers it."

"She's our mother!" Beth exclaimed, but secretly she was remembering the size of the bulge in her father's boxers. "We should go," she said as she felt yet another rivulet of pussy juice running down her thigh. Maybe I should have worn some panties, she thought as they went out to their car.

Always the gentleman, Bart held the door for her as she got into the car, shocking him as he realized that she wasn't wearing any panties at all. Jeezus, what is it with the women in this family? he thought as he got into the car and started it, his cock rock-hard in his jeans.

When they arrived at the party, Beth gave Bart a quick hug and told him she'd find him later, disappearing into the crowd. Bart walked in in a leisurely fashion, smiling as he recognized many of his friends.

"Hey, man," a nice-looking black man said to him, topping him by a good two inches. "Bout time you got here."

"Hey, Randall," Bart said, shaking hands with him. "What's shaking here?"

"Man, this is one hot party," Randall told him, shaking his head. "Some really hot chicks."

"Oh, yeah?" Bart asked, arching his eyes. "Anything in particular?"

"Well, apparently there's this one room that's really extreme," he told him. "We wait until we can get in, only two guys allowed in at a time, then two girls are allowed in but they have to put on blindfolds. Then whatever happens, happens," he explained.

"No shit!" Bart said, shaking his head. "I want part of that action."

"Let's go check it out then," Randall said, a big grin on his face. "I'm ready for some pussy already."

"You're always ready for pussy," Bart said with a laugh, "and I don't blame you, so am I."

"Beth, hi," Beth heard as she made her way through the room.

"Oh, hi, Kimiko," Beth said, seeing her friend. "Isn't this something?" she asked.

"It's amazing," Kimiko agreed. "This is my first time here and it's already the best party I've been to."

"I have no idea what to do," Beth laughed.

"I know," Kimiko agreed. "There's so many possibilities," she said, eyeing the people around them. "I did hear about one thing, though," she said.

"What's that?" Beth asked.

"I heard there's a room where anything goes," Kimiko explained. "They only let two people in at a time and you have to be blindfolded."

"Oh, my god, that's crazy," Beth laughed.

"I know," Kimiko agreed. "Can you imagine it, blindfolded and not knowing who was doing what to you. Almost sounds like a dream when you think about it."

"Kimiko!" Beth exclaimed. "Are you thinking about trying it?"

"I wouldn't have the nerve by myself," she said with a laugh. "But if you were to come with me..."

"Are you crazy? Let some stranger have his way with me?"

"Exactly. Doesn't it sound delicious? No names, no faces, no commitment, no guilt, just pleasure. I just have to try it," Kimiko said, hugging herself.

"Well, I'm not letting you do it by yourself," Beth told her. "I'd never forgive myself if it's something wonderful and you'll need me to help you if it's not."

"Oh, you're the best friend a girl could have," Kimiko said, hugging Beth tightly. "Let's get a drink and then find that room," she said, taking Beth by the hand and dragging her through the crowd.

"Man, I'm beat," the boy said as he came out of the room. "What a crazy place!"

"You guys done in there?" Randall asked. "Is this the magic room?"

"This is definitely the magic room," the boy laughed. "Hope you ate your oysters, because you're gonna need 'em. These girls are nuts."

"Sounds just fine," Randall said. "We'll take over now."

"Have fun. I'm sure you will," the boy said with a laugh as he and another boy left the room. "The blindfolds are next to the other door."

"What should we do?" Bart asked.

"Whatever you want," the boy replied with a laugh. "Whatever you think you can get away with, I suppose. But do yourselves a favor, get undressed now, it will save you time later. And they'll be blindfolded, remember, so they can't and won't see you."

"Okay, thanks for the advice," Bart said as he and Randall entered the room.

It was only a large bedroom with a king-sized poster bed, the covers from which had been stripped off and were in a pile on the floor.

"This is weird," Bart said, sitting on the bed. "What are we doing?"

"Waiting for hungry pussy," Randall replied with a laugh. "And I'm hungry for some pussy," he said, dropping his pants and pulling his shirt off. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to get laid," Bart agreed, also stripping.

Suddenly there was a timid knock at the door.

"Hello!" they heard tentatively through the door.

"Yes," Bart said.

"Is this The Room?" they heard, followed by a giggle.

"Come in," Randall said, pulling Bart back into a shadowed corner with him. "There are blindfolds on a table next to the door when you come in. You have to put them on."

They heard more giggling and then the door opened and the two girls stepped in, quickly shutting the door behind them. Bart's mouth was hanging open when Randall turned to look at him, shock on both their faces as they recognized Beth, Bart's sister.

"What should we do?" Randall mouthed almost silently to Bart.

"Okay, we're ready," they heard Beth say. "Come show us why this room is so special."

"You do the talking," Bart whispered to Randall as they moved out of the shadow towards the two girls, their cocks swinging in front of them.

"What are you looking for?" Randall asked in a whisper, his mouth right next to Beth's ear.

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed, startled, jumping a bit.

"Yes, what are you looking for?" Bart asked, whispering into Kimiko's ear.

"Ooh, I want cock, nice anonymous cock," Kimiko answered with a laugh.

"And what about you, what do you want?" Randall asked Beth, reaching up and cupping both of her breasts, smiling hugely at Bart's shocked face as he found and pinched her hard nipples.

"Oh, god," Beth groaned, feeling her pussy react to her nipples being pinched. "Cock, lots of nice hard cock," she said breathily, pressing her hands into her own crotch.

"Is that so?" Randall asked, leaning forward so that his cock rubbed against the back of Beth's hands, his hands now cupping her naked breasts, as he had pushed the halter top up and out of the way.

Bart was in a state of shock, moving only on autopilot as he watched Randall's black hands covering his sister's naked breasts, the very ones he had happened to see only a few hours earlier. Automatically he found his own hands pulling Kimiko's shirt up from behind her, her arms willingly going up over her head so that he could pull it off. As his hands cupped both of her naked breasts from behind, his fingers unerringly finding her hard, dark nipples, Randall leaned over and captured one of Beth's nipples between his teeth, his tongue flicking at it as one of his hands went to her thigh at the bottom of her mini-skirt.

"Mmm, someone's very excited," Randall said, sliding his hand up Beth's wet thigh, two fingers sliding easily into her pussy as he cupped her.

"Oh, yes," Beth hissed as she felt Randall's thick fingers entering her.

Kimiko had reached around behind herself to wrap her hands around Bart's cock as he played with her breasts.

"Oh, this is nice," Kimiko breathed as she pumped Bart's cock in her hands. "But I want more," she said, turning to face him. "I'm going to suck this fine cock I've found, Beth," Kimiko said, slowly sliding to her knees, her hard nipples scraping a line down Bart's chest. "It feels nice and big," she said, leaning forward and engulfing him in her mouth. "Oh, this tastes so nice," Kimiko said, flicking her tongue in Bart's pee-slit.

"Oh, god, this is so big!" Beth exclaimed when her hands found Randall's cock. "Where are you, Kimiko?" she asked, feeling around in the dark with one hand while she held Randall's cock with the other.

"Mmmphhh," Kimiko gurgled when Beth's hand hit her head, her nose firmly buried against Bart's stomach, his cock all the way down her throat.

Bart could only stare as his sister clumsily knelt down next to Kimiko, their shoulders touching, Randall's huge black cock in her hand. Just as she flicked her bright pink tongue out to taste the tip of Randall's black cock, Kimiko started bobbing up and down on his cock, face fucking herself completely.

"Oh, god, what a delicious cock," Kimiko gasped as she came up for air, her hands still wrapped around him.

Bart had almost cum, especially when he saw his sister begin to suck Randall's cock, more and more of it disappearing into her mouth every time she went back down on him. He was frankly amazed when she succeeded in getting all of it in her mouth; Randall was bigger than he was and he knew very few girls who could take all of him the way Kimiko could. Obviously Beth would have no problem.

"Oh, my god," Beth gasped, choking, "I have never swallowed such a huge cock. What a great feeling."

"Mmm, let me try it," Kimiko said, groping over towards Beth until her hand encountered Randall's cock. "This one's not small, either," she said, guiding Beth's hand to Bart's cock.

Bart and Randall just stared at each other for a moment when Beth wrapped her hand around his cock. Before they could say or do anything, Beth had completely swallowed him, her nose pressed up against his stomach as his cock throbbed in her throat.

"Not quite as big," she gasped, "but still big and very tasty."

"Mmmphhh," Kimiko gagged, not quite able to get all of Randall's cock in her mouth. "This one is too big for me," she said, coughing. "Did you really do it all?"

"She sure did," Randall said, stroking her cheek as she knelt in front of him. "But I'll bet we can find somewhere that it'll all fit, can't we?" he asked.

"Definitely!" Kimiko said, pushing to her feet and at the same time letting her skirt drop to the floor, showing that she was naked underneath.

"I think it's time to taste some pussy," Randall said with a laugh as he watched Beth trying to suck the life out of her brother's cock. "Right this way," he said, gently leading Kimiko over to the bed and helping her to sit on the edge, her feet hanging over.

"Come on, you two," Randall said. "I want to compare these pussies, taste test them."

With an effort Bart pulled his sister up from her knees, his cock aching to explode from her incredibly expert sucking. Leading her over to the bed, she felt her way to sitting next to Kimiko.

"She's still dressed," Randall said, grinning at Bart. "That won't do; off with it!"

Bart reached to help his sister take her skirt off, but she was far too quick, stripping it off and then laying back on the bed, her feet up on the edge and well apart, exposing her naked, shaved pussy.

"God damn, that looks really fine!" Randall said when he saw Beth's pussy spread open before him. "Now let's see this one," he said, reaching down and lifting Kimiko's legs and laying her back.

To their total surprise, she grabbed her own ankles and hooked them both behind her head, opening and exposing herself like neither of them had ever seen.

"Oh, jeezus god," Randall said when he saw her, dropping to his knees and stabbing his tongue up into her as she held her hands to the back of his head, holding him close.

Bart was just staring at his sister's spread pussy. It looked just like their mother's, he realized, remembering her in her costume. If anything, Beth's clit was even bigger, more prominent, and her pussy was a veritable pool of juices.

"Oh, man, that is some tasty pussy," Randall said, sitting up from between Kimiko's spread legs, pussy juice all over his face. "How's this one?" he asked, leaning over and gluing his mouth to Beth's pussy.

Bart watched as Beth arched her back, Randall's tongue stabbing deep up into her. Then he was sucking on her clit and she was writhing on the bed, obviously having one continual orgasm.

This was too much for Bart and he fell to his knees, diving into Kimiko's pussy, lapping her up like a puppy. He didn't know how long he ate her or how many times she flooded his mouth and face with her juices as she came before Randall was tapping him on the shoulder.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
123456...8