Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"Time to switch again and then we start fucking them," he said, leaning over and gluing his mouth to Kimiko's pussy.

This time Bart didn't hesitate, gluing his mouth to his sister's pussy and drinking her up, realizing that she had the sweetest tasting pussy he had ever tasted, bar none. He couldn't believe that she could constantly cum, but that's what she did, simply flooding his face and mouth with her juices over and over again.

"Oh, god, oh yes," he heard and looked over to see Randall sliding his black cock into Kimiko's pussy, slowly but surely burying every single inch of it.

Bart was beside himself as he got to his feet and drove his cock into his sister's pussy in one shot, deep and complete. Beth lifted her hips to meet his thrust, fucking back at him as he proceeded to pound her pussy.

The only sounds now were of moaning and grunting and the slapping of flesh as the two boys fucked the girls. Bart could not believe how good a fuck his sister was, absolutely the best he had ever had. Her pussy was like a hydraulic milking machine, gripping and squeezing his cock each time he drove it into her.

"Time to switch," Randall said, slapping Bart on the shoulder, a big smile on his face. "I cannot wait to fuck that nice redheaded pussy, while you're going to just love this Japanese slit. She is just so tight."

"Well this," Bart whispered into Randall's ear as he slid his cock from his sister's pussy, "is the absolute best pussy I've ever fucked. Just incredible."

"Well, let's just see," Randall said, moving over and easily sliding his huge black cock into Beth's gaping pussy. "Oh, yeah, this is real prime," he said as he felt Beth's pussy grip his cock. "Damn, that is some serious talent," he said as he began to really fuck her.

Bart was amazed at how tight Kimiko's pussy was, especially after just getting fucked by Randall's huge cock, but she was as tight as any pussy he'd ever fucked and he thoroughly enjoyed sliding his cock in and out of her. Looking over at Randall, he was just in shock watching as that huge black cock slid in and out of his sister's pussy. He could see her inner pussy lips gripping the shaft of Randall's cock almost 2" from her pussy.

"You two hungry for cum?" Randall asked as he continued to fuck Beth.

"God yes," Kimiko groaned. "You can cum in my mouth with that big cock of yours," she said.

"Let's get these girls turned around," Randall said, pushing and pulling on them until Beth was laying on her back while Kimiko lay on top of her, her face right next to Beth's pussy while her spread pussy was right above Beth's face.

"Okay, let's do it," Randall said, sliding his cock back into Beth's pussy while Bart slid his into Kimiko's.

As each of the girls felt a cock sliding by their face, they stuck their tongues out, licking the shaft as it slid by. Randall slipped his cock from Beth's pussy for a moment to let Kimiko suck on it before sliding it back into Beth.

"God, I'm gonna cum," Bart groaned, pumping Kimiko's tight pussy.

"Let's do it," Randall cried, pulling his cock from Beth's sopping pussy and shoving it into Kimiko's willing mouth.

Beth inhaled Bart's cock and he began to cum immediately, stream after stream of cum filling her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, not stopping until Bart had stopped cumming. Randall was doing the same with Kimiko, but he had cum so much that streams of it had run down her chin and were dripping onto Beth's still-spread pussy.

"Damn, that was really fine," Randall said. "I want to fuck these two some more. Maybe you two should clean up this mess and get ready for some real fucking," he said, gently pushing Kimiko's face down into Beth's gooey pussy.

To nobody's surprise, Kimiko attacked Beth's pussy with gusto, licking and sucking her clean. What surprised Bart was the fact that Beth wrapped her arms around Kimiko's thighs and pulled her pussy into her face, stabbing her tongue into her and eating with obvious delight.

"Yeah, I like girls who eat pussy," Randall said, stroking his cock in his hand as he watched the two girls.

"Only cock is better," Kimiko said from between Beth's thighs. "I can't believe I never ate you before," she said before diving back in for her feast.

"What about you," Randall asked Beth, rubbing his cock over her nose and lips, being rewarded with a swipe of her tongue, "you like pussy, too?"

"I never tasted it before," she gasped, plunging two fingers into Kimiko's pussy, "but I like it just fine. It would be better filled with cum, I imagine," she said before returning to her aperitif.

"I think it's time to fuck these two some more," Randall said. "Let's put them on their hands and knees this time."

With some nudging and pulling and pushing, the two boys finally got the girls on their hands and knees next to each other, hip to hip, their asses and pussies pointing at them.

"Now put your chests flat on the bed so that your asses stick way up in the air," Randall instructed. "Oh, yeah, now spread your knees wider, wider, wider, that's it!" he said, rubbing his cock up and down between Beth's wide-spread pussy lips. "That's just perfect," he said as he drove his cock all the way into her hungry maw in one hard stroke. "Such fine pussy," he commented as he proceeded to fuck her.

Bart, meanwhile, had filled Kimiko's pussy with his own cock, once again amazed at how tight she was. He looked over and watched as Randall's huge black cock slid in and out of his sister's pussy. The contrast between her oh so white ass and oh so pink and juicy pussy with his blacker than night cock was striking, but it was the way she rotated her ass, obviously trying to fuck him as much as he was fucking her that really got his attention. It was obvious that Beth was a fucking machine and that she really loved it.

After several long minutes in which the only sounds were those of cocks sluicing in and out of wet gooey pussies, Randall called for a switch.

"I just gotta have some more of that tight Japanese pussy," he said as he traded places with Bart, without ceremony filling Kimiko's pussy with his cock, smiling as he heard her groan as it filled her tight little pussy.

Bart wasted no time in filling his sister's pussy with his cock, enjoying the feeling of her milking him as he fucked her. The sounds of fucking and moaning and groaning once again filled the room as the two boys serviced the girls from behind.

"Well, there's only one thing left to do," Randall said, sliding his cock from Kimiko's hungry pussy and placing it against her winking rosebud. "I'm going to fuck this ass, see if it's as tight as her pussy," he said, pressing against her asshole.

"Oh, god, I can't believe you're going to fuck my ass with that monster cock of yours," Kimiko groaned, reaching around behind herself to pull her ass cheeks as far apart as possible.

"Oh, I've never done that," Beth said, tensing up as she felt Bart's thumb pressing against her asshole.

"It's wonderful," Kimiko gasped as the head of Randall's cock slipped past her sphincter. "Hurts a bit at first, then it's heaven. Nothing like a cock in you, no matter where it is," she said, groaning as Randall slid even more of his cock into her ass.

"Be gently with me," Beth begged as she felt first one finger, then another pressed into her ass.

"Oh, yeah," Bart commented, pushing yet a third finger into his sister's ass, slowly and gently fucking her ass with his three fingers until he felt her relax a bit.

When he placed his cock against Beth's now stretched asshole, he was a bit surprised at how easily he was able to enter her after getting the head of his cock past her sphincter. Beth was gasping as she felt her brother's cock slowly but surely slide all the way into her ass, filling her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned as Bart proceeded to fuck her ass. "This feels so good," she cried, now pressing back into his thrusts.

"Told you," Kimiko gasped as Randall continued reaming her ass with his huge cock.

"This is too intense," Bart groaned, watching his cock move in and out of his sister's ass. "I'm gonna cum," he declared.

"Let's do it," Randall agreed, "fill their asses with cum."

"Oh, god, do it, do it," Kimiko moaned.

"Oh, shit!" Bart cried as his balls exploded, cum shooting into his sister's ass.

"Damn!" Randall said, holding Kimiko by the hips as he dumped his load deep inside of her.

The girls both collapsed onto their stomachs, the boys on top of them, their cocks still up their asses.

"That was great," Kimiko breathed. "I so needed to get good and fucked. You two were the best."

"Totally our pleasure," Randall laughed, pushing up and sliding his cock from Kimiko's ass. "If you want more, I'm sure there's a line of guys at the door waiting for their turn," he said.

"Mmm, more," Kimiko said dreamily. "More hard cocks."

"Oh, god, not me," Beth said, rolling onto her back, her legs splayed wide apart, her gooey pussy hanging open, cum dripping from her ass. "I've definitely had enough for now."

"Well, we thank you both," Randall said as he handed them their clothes. "Here are your clothes."

It only took them a minute or so to pull on their two pieces of clothing each and then Randall and Bart led them to the door they had entered from. Quickly stepping back out of view into the shadows, they watched as the two girls removed their blindfolds, each quickly turning to look into the room, looks of disappointment when they didn't see what they were looking for, then they were gone.

"Holy Shit!!!" Randall said, going over and falling onto the bed on his back. "I cannot believe what just happened."

"You can't!" Bart said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "How do you think I feel?"

"I'm sorry, but your sister is just amazing. I could eat her and fuck her all day long," Randall said.

"And she'd probably let you," Bart said ruefully.

"What are you talking about?" Randall asked. "You just spent an hour fucking and sucking your own sister, without her knowing it. Hell, you took her ass cherry, dude! If that isn't the most twisted story I've ever heard, and I was there and saw it all."

"Hello," they heard from the door along with some giggles. "Is there anybody there?"

"You ready for some more?" Randall asked with a grin, his hand wrapped around his cock which was quickly coming back to life.

"Why not?" Bart agreed, "But let me go wash up first," he said, getting to his feet and entering the attached bathroom.

"You can come in," Randall said from behind the door. "There's a table next to the door with blindfolds. Put one on then step into the room 10 steps and take all of your clothes off. That's how it works."

"Oh, wow, how cool," he heard, along with some giggles.

Hurrying back and into the bathroom and turning the light off, Randall watched with Bart as the two girls came into the room. Bart almost burst out laughing when he saw his neighbor Cindy, a cute, curly dark-haired girl who had always seemed so sweet. But when he looked at the girl with her, he almost fell down, because it wasn't a girl at all, but Cindy's mother. He hadn't realized how young she looked until now and realized that it must be because of a lot of makeup, but there she was with a blindfold in her hands tying it around her head.

"That's my neighbor Billie and her mother," Bart whispered into Randall's ear.

"No shit!" Randall hissed. "This is just too much!"

"Hey, anyone in there?" they heard as someone knocked on the other door.

"Shhhh," Randall said as he quickly opened the door, his finger to his lips. "Come in, be quiet. You're about to have the most amazing time of your life."

Bart was standing next to the two women as they undressed, watching intently. They both had almost identical B-cup breasts with thick dark nipples begging to be sucked. Billie had a hairless pussy whose lips met in a furrow down the middle, sort of like a cleft peach. Her mother's pussy was entirely different, with long lips, starting higher on her stomach before running down and back between her legs. Her inner lips furled out slightly from between her outer lips, darker in color with a dark berry of a clit at the top just peeking from between them.

Randall had finished washing himself in the bathroom and was now standing next to Bart, a smile on his face as they watched the other two boys finish undressing.

"This is going to be nice," Randall said, reaching out and running a finger up the center of each of their pussies, seeing them shudder at the contact. "Let's get them over to the bed and warmed up," he said, taking Billie by the hand, his other hand between her legs feeling her wetness as he led her over to the bed, Bart right next to him with her mother.

"Okay, let's start with some nice 69 action," Randall said.

"With you?" Billie's mother asked, her hands reaching out and finding his erect cock.

"No, with each other first," Randall said with a laugh. "Get each other nice and wet, get us nice and excited, then you'll get all the cock you can handle."

"That's quite a promise," she said as the two of them crawled onto the bed and into a 69 like they'd been doing it forever.

"Oh, my god, I cannot believe how fucked I feel!" Kimiko said as she and Beth staggered from the room and back into the thick of the party.

"It was the greatest sex of my life," Beth agreed, trying to squeeze her ass and pussy together to stop all of the cum, hers and her brother's, from running down her thighs. "Did you really want to stay and keep going?" she asked.

"God, I'd go back right now," Kimiko laughed. "Something that good you never want to end. I feel like such a total slut right now."

"You are," Beth told her, laughing. "We both are."

"Was that really your first time with another girl?" Kimiko asked.

"Yes," Beth admitted.

"And you liked it?"

"It was wonderful," Beth told her. "I'd do it with you again anytime."

"Oh, I'll sure be taking you up on that," Kimiko laughed. "Especially if I get to eat that wonderful juicy pussy of yours."

"You like the taste of my pussy?" Beth asked.

"I've never tasted a sweeter pussy," Kimiko declared.

"I don't want to sound weird," Beth said, "but I've actually heard that, a lot," she laughed.

"And with good reason," Kimiko said, turning her to face her right in the middle of the crowded room, reaching quickly up beneath her miniskirt and unerringly sliding two fingers into her wet and gooey pussy. "Because you taste so damned good," she said, sucking on her fingers.

"Oh, god, you are so bad," Beth laughed, her body trembling as she watched Kimiko sucking on her fingers.

"Oh, shit, where's my watch?" Kimiko said, looking at her empty wrist.

"Where did you last have it?" Beth asked.

"When we went into that room," Kimiko replied.

"Well, let's just go look and see if it's there," Beth said.

"Oh, goodie," Kimiko laughed. "I wonder what we'll see!"

Quickly making their way back to the door, they listened with their ears pressed up against it for a moment.

"Sounds like fun," Kimiko giggled. "Let's just go in quietly and see if it's on the table or something."

Holding her hand over mouth so as not to laugh, Beth followed Kimiko as she eased the door open and they slid inside. As Kimiko looked on and under the table for her watch, Beth peeked around the dressing screen and almost gasped out loud when she saw two women on the bed, each on their hands and knees with a cock in their mouth and another going at them from behind. But what shocked her the most was that even though her face was filled with cock, Beth recognized her neighbor's mother.

That's a nice cock she's sucking, Beth couldn't help but realizing as she watched it slide in and out of her mouth, the balls banging against her chin each time. Then the boy attached to the cock happened to look back over his shoulder and his eyes locked with hers. Covering her mouth with her hand, she grabbed Kimiko and pulled her from the room.

"What is it?" Kimiko asked as she finished fastening her watch on her wrist.

"He saw me!" Beth exclaimed. "He saw me!"

"Who saw you? What?" Kimiko asked.

"I recognized one of the girls, and then the guy doing her, fucking her face, he saw me, and I know him, too, and he knows me," she wailed.

"So what?" Kimiko said with a hint of irritation in her voice. "You weren't doing anything wrong."

"But the woman was the mother of my neighbor, you know, Billie? And the guy she was sucking was Bart, my brother!"

"You've got to be kidding!" Kimiko said with a laugh. "I want to go back and watch. Your brother is a serious hunk. I'd love to fuck him."

"But I saw my brother's cock! He was fucking her face."

"So, does he have a nice cock?" Kimiko asked with a grin.

"Beautiful!" Beth said. "Oh, god, how can I face him now? What will he think of me?"

"I don't think I'd worry about it," she told her. "Let's circulate and have some fun. Maybe we can get laid again out of all this, what do you think?"

"I've got cum running down the inside of my thighs," Beth said with a laugh. "My ass is sore and my pussy is just throbbing for attention. I am just so sick, a nymphomaniac."

"Welcome to the club," Kimiko laughed. "I could have sex all day, every day. We should just find a room and eat each other," she suggested.

"Oh, god, I can't believe how much I liked eating your pussy," Beth told her.

"Yours is the best tasting pussy I've ever eaten," Kimiko told her. "Like a juice machine. Here, follow me, I've got an idea," she told Beth, moving into the crowd.

After moving about in what seemed an aimless fashion for some minutes, Kimiko finally found what she wanted and pulled Beth after her, only to pull up short in front of two boys, nice looking, nothing special about either one of them that you'd notice, Beth thought.

"Hi, Dave, Dan," Kimiko said, smiling at the two boys, obviously brothers.

"Hi, Kimiko," one of them said, his face brightening as he smiled at her. "How are you?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I need some help," Kimiko told him.

"Hey, what can I do?" he asked, a look of total seriousness on his face.

"It's like this," Kimiko said, taking Beth's hand and holding her close by her side. "My friend Beth and I, well, we are just incredibly horny," she confessed.

"You're what???" he fairly shouted.

"And I just know that if we could get someone to just lick our pussies for us for a few minutes that we'd feel a whole lot better," she finished, a pixie smile on her Asian face. "And I thought that you and Dan might be interested, seeing as you've always both been so very nice to me."

"And you want us to lick your pussies?" Dave asked, a look of total incredulity on his face.

"Oh, if you don't want to, we'd understand," Kimiko continued. "I mean, we are both so wet we're dripping down our thighs."

"Hell, yes, we'll do it," Dan said suddenly, moving forward. "Where?" he asked.

"Come with me, I think I know a place," Kimiko said, leading off through the crowd again, a completely astonished Beth in her wake with the two brothers.

"Perfect, nobody's using it," she said, looking into the bathroom. "Come on," she said as she entered. "And lock the door," she told Dave, as he was the last one in.

"This is perfect," she said, hopping up onto the counter after hitching her skirt up around her waist. "Which of you is going to start with me?" she asked, pulling her feet up onto the edge of the counter, wide apart, her wet, gooey pussy spread open for everyone to see.

"That's mine," Dan said, falling to his knees in front of her and diving into her pussy.

"Well, do you mind also cleaning my thighs?" Beth asked, sighing as she hitched her skirt up around her waist and joined Kimiko on the counter, her sopping pussy immediately covered by Dave's mouth as she leaned back against the mirror and watched as the two brothers ate their pussies.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
123456...8