Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Soon they were using both hands and begging me to work harder and to cum for them. I was coming along nicely and had to fight to keep my eyes open and looking at them. The sweetness of their mixed taste had me intoxicated and the passion so thick that I was rising and getting close. Hollie climaxed first this time from her stroking and then literally dove onto my cock and took it fully into her mouth and began bobbing her head. Paula was involved with her own actions but opened an eye and told me to grab Hollie's hair. I did and Hollie let out a loud moan.

I used Hollie's hair to push and pull her head on me. My cock entered her throat easily and deeply and I was almost there when Paula climaxed. Paula's eyes were closed and then opened to see Hollie busy at my crotch. She dove down and pushed Hollie out of the way and took me herself. Hollie explained that Paula had never been able to deep-throat before and was obsessed with learning how. I reached over and slid my hand between Hollie's legs and began a slow massage and she quickly asked me to work harder.

Paula was groaning and her head drove hard on me again and again and slowly I felt my cock entering her throat. Another moment and Hollie climaxed and Paula had taken me fully down her throat. The combined pleasure was so great that I lost my wad down Paula's throat. My hips drove hard against her face as my hand in her hair pulled her down again and again with each spurt.

Hollie recovered quickly and asked Paula how it was. Paula's head rose slowly and she smiled dreamily while she announced that she'd actually deep throated me. To her it wasn't just a man, but a man with a substantial cock that she'd devoured and had made cum. She swore that it was the first time a man had ever cum in her throat. She said that she'd always pulled back when her husband climaxed and he discharged on her hand. This time she said that it not only was a triumph, but it was much better and sweeter than she'd ever imagined. I felt good and happy for her.

Paula forced me down on my back on the sofa and lifted my legs before straddling my head and asking if I liked oral. Of course I replied and she lowered herself onto my face. She was freshly shaven and wet as I inhaled her scent and then tasted her. Almost immediately I felt a mouth around my cock and a teasing hand begin to stroke me. I was in that pleasure place all men want to be.

I presume that Paula was the less experienced and the more conservative of the two because Hollie guided her in much of what happened that night. Soon though Paula reached down and lifted the hood on her clit and fed it to me with one hand while the other wrapped itself in my hair and she pulled me hard against her. She said that she could feel the five hour beard stubble that had accumulated on my face and that it was almost the most erotic thing that she'd felt since her first lover in high school. She went on to whisper that this was only the third time she'd ever had oral and only one of those was from her husband. She was out of breath as she rode me and I only managed a full breath about every two or three thrusts of her hips. I was nearly out of breath when she finally climaxed,

The pleasure of that climax to me must have been nearly as intense as it was to her. I used my hands to raise her slightly so that I could breathe and then she noticed and apologized as she dismounted. Meanwhile, as Hollie had been working on me she was also working on herself. I noticed her glazed eyes and pushed her away and as she sat back, I descended on her from above. If I could satisfy one lady with oral, why not two? And this time I was on top and could breathe. Hollie went wild from my attentions and she actually screamed so loud when she climaxed that I was afraid the neighboring suites may have thought I was murdering someone in here.

When Hollie was finished and Paula had regained her breath, I motioned for Paula to come sit next to Hollie. She started to reach for a tissue from a box on the coffee table when I told her no. She waited and I took my time cleaning each of those two tasty ladies. I think they enjoyed it and had trouble talking as I worked.

It had been many minutes since I'd responded to Paula's oral and I was ready again. This time Hollie found it by teasing me and watching me respond. She quickly got on the rug on all fours and motioned me to enter. I did as I was requested and I found her smaller than I'd have expected. She felt so good and so tight around me. She moved and helped for awhile and then told Paula to watch because she was going to demonstrate the fine art of anal sex. Paula got down on the floor next to us and Hollie screamed for me to give it to her hard. I tried and each time Hollie wanted it rougher and rougher.

Paula was getting excited by all the action and finally put her face in front of mine and her arms around my neck and then her tongue down my throat as I tried to comply with Hollie's demands. Paula was probably the best at kissing of any gal I'd ever been with. Our tongues danced and she almost swallowed mine several times. My mind was racing about Hollie and then wondering how Paula was so experienced at kissing and so little experienced at blowjobs and deep throating. Well -- she had been little experienced when we'd started.

I finally unloaded cum into Hollie and she writhed in ecstasy telling Paula about the warmth of a man was so different in the anus. Paula asked to make sure that I did the same for her before the evening was over, and I said that I would.

We had only been making love for about an hour and it was only seven thirty when we called a temporary break. Hollie called room service for another set of appetizers and we sat on the couch wrapped in each others arms until it arrived. I shouted for the waiter to leave it in the hallway and went to put on a robe.

Hollie had ordered ice water with real ice cubes, chocolate ice cream with a bowl of chocolate syrup, four extra large ice cream cone cake cups, whipped cream, jellied donuts, honey and biscuits, four fresh green whole bananas, six chicken drumsticks (she couldn't get the turkey drumsticks that she'd wanted), two helpings of beef taquitos, four hard-boiled eggs and a plate of hard Italian breadsticks. Room service must have thought she was nuts, but said nothing and found everything.

I didn't dare ask what all that stuff was for, but it turned out that she had a plan for everything even though I wondered if we could handle all that food? As it was we were to enjoy a lot of it tonight and the rest on a later date.

Tired, we went into the bedroom to rest. I lay in the middle of the bed with Hollie on my right and Paula on my left. My hands were resting comfortably in the center of a very warm spot on each gal. Paula held my cock in one hand and Hollie was comfortable with her palm resting flat on my tummy.

Moments later, Paula was asleep and I was resting as Hollie rolled off the bed and walked to Paula's side. She motioned for me to take Paula's breast in my mouth and to fondle her. I rolled to my side and Paula's hand slipped away from me. As I ran my hand down her soft tummy, she seemed to automatically spread her legs. Hollie got on the bed next to Paula as I lowered my mouth to Paula's breast.

It was only a moment and I felt my hand being nudged lower and Hollie's hand went to Paula's clit as I began the inside stroke. Hollie lowered her head to Paula's other nipple and we began to pleasure her together. I don't know if Paula was awake yet, but her hands went to the backs of our heads as she arched her back and she pulled us closer. Paula began writhing in the pleasure of two heads and two different hands. She seemed to be unable to control her body as it was shaken again and again in rising crescendo. We heard her scream and she was moving everything when she finally reached a near ultimate climax.

When she'd settled and caught her breath, she was totally surprised that Hollie was part of the effort. Hollie knew a woman's body better than I did -- and knew what was needed and desired. The bed was nearly flooded from Paula's orgasm. Paula was embarrassed by being turned on so hard by another woman with a man helping, but she blushed and thanked us both.

At this time, it seemed that Hollie had assumed control over the evening. It was nearly nine-thirty when she got up from the bed and wheeled the room service cart into the bedroom. We were to begin a game.

Hollie explained the rules of the game. Each person was to select a food item and then a person to enjoy the fetish. The third person could join in at any time, but it was to start as selected. We were first encouraged to select foods that we couldn't figure how they might be used, but we were free to select outside this group and go to foods that we thought we knew how they could be used. Our previous activities had raised strong appetites, and so the next rule was that whatever food was selected, it had to be consumed immediately afterwards.

Paula selected hard boiled eggs and Hollie to enjoy them. Hollie then took two of the eggs as she lay on the bed and used her hand to slowly lubricate herself before carefully inserting them one after another into her pussy. When they were out of sight she told us that I was to fetch the first egg and Paula the second, and we could use nothing but our mouths and tongue. Mine was fun and easy and it was the first sweet egg I'd ever had outside of potato salad.

Because of the depth, and Paula's inexperience, the second egg was much more difficult and time consuming. At first Paula was very hesitant because she'd never been this close to a woman before, but soon she was enjoying it as much as Hollie. When finally it was extracted, Paula wanted to share it, but we were adamant that she did the work and so it was her reward. She smiled and went along with the game.

Next, Hollie was to select and she selected the ice cream cake cups (the flat-bottomed ice cream cone cups) and pointed to me. Paula was to assist. Now Hollie explained that Paula was to first nipple away only the bottom of a cone cup and then place it carefully over my cock. She spread a towel on the bed and I lay on my back. I couldn't help the hard-on I felt as Paula slid it on me with the normal opening straight up.

Next, Hollie directed Paula to use the spray can of whipped cream and fill the cone. When she was finished, Paula took a scoop of chocolate ice cream and hollowed out a small part of the base and slipped it onto my cock above the cone. The food was cold, but I endured and my cock was only made harder by the cold. Finally chocolate syrup was spooned to excess over the ice cream. Paula was to insure that everything was cleaned up before she was finished.

It took Paula nearly fifteen minutes and her face was covered with chocolate and cream when she was finished. To clean me she tried licking and then took me fully into her mouth and I topped off her 'sundae' the best I could as I climaxed one more time. It was an experience that I won't soon forget.

Our third, course of the meal was for me to select. I selected the breadsticks and Paula. Hollie explained that the honey went with the breadsticks. I selected Hollie to do the service and sat back in amazement as events unfolded. I'd had no idea how the breadsticks would be used. Paula was on the towel on her back. Hollie raised Paula's knees and pushed her feet back tight against her butt. Then she took a breadstick and dipped it in honey and slowly inserted it fully into Paula. Then she took another and another and repeated the process until Paula was filled tightly with five different breadsticks fully inserted.

Hollie held them in with her hand and took a deep breath. Then as she released them and they slid out a fraction of an inch, she took all five into her mouth and began a head-bobbing stroke of Paula's pussy. It was obvious that Paula was enjoying the game. After several deep strokes, I heard Hollie take a bite of the sticks and heard Paula moan as the shock of the sticks breaking traveled into her pussy. Paula repeated the process several more times and had consumed about three or four inches when I asked her to let me practice, too.

Reluctant at first, and then smiling, she let me in and commented on how there would be many more times in the future for her to practice. I don't know how many times Paula had already climaxed when I took over. The breadsticks were still dry because I guessed that Paula's juices were kept away from them by the coating of honey. But, Paula's pussy wasn't dry and I tasted and licked every few nibbles to keep her reasonably dry. Paula was naturally sweet, but when mixed with the honey it left only the mingling of her and Hollie's juices any sweeter tasting.

I could stroke faster and more strongly than Hollie as I consumed the breadsticks. I was careful to proceed slowly and insure a strong snap to each bite. After consuming another few inches, Hollie took over and completed that appetizer as Paula continued to shake and moan. It was several minutes before Paula had recovered enough to resume the game.

Now it was Paula's turn again and she elected to repeat the breadsticks with Hollie in the receiving position and her administering. My cock had fully recovered and was enjoying the two gals pleasuring each other. When Paula was finished, the two of them talked about the experience. Neither had ever seen or heard of it before and had certainly never experienced it -- but both agreed that the feelings were intense and satisfying. I was a bit envious now. I also had a pretty good idea what the chicken drumsticks and taquitos were for and wondered about the experience if the hotel had been able to locate the original turkey drumsticks instead.

When Hollie selected it was the jellied donuts, four of them and you can guess where they went after a hole was forced in the center of each. Hollie and Paula each had two donuts, and it was my turn again. I selected the drumsticks and both Hollie and Paula. Hollie indicated that she wasn't certain that it was allowed in the original rules to select two people, but condescended and the game went on.

I had a lot of fun with those drumsticks before splitting the feast two apiece for us afterwards. It really beat honey baked ham and honey barbecued wings as appetizers. The fetish ended with Paula selecting the bananas and ice. The ice first went into Hollie's pussy and was quickly followed by a peeled, extra large green banana. Paula chose herself to administer the service and made Hollie cry for mercy before it was over.

Biscuits, some whipped cream, two eggs, two bananas, extra cake cups, a couple of breadsticks and the taquitos remained when we'd finished. We rested and it was already eleven thirty. The ladies weren't in a hurry because they were certain that their husbands were sleeping off the beer and their evening of sports watching.

Almost an hour later we cleaned the bed, threw the dirty towels on a shelf in the bathroom and went in to shower. The shower fit all three of us and we were almost comrades in arms as we entered the warm water. I was gentleman enough to massage each ladies body and then use the handheld shower head to clean and soothe their swollen pussies. I even felt it my duty to thoroughly inspect for cleanliness with my tongue when finished. In return, the ladies massaged me and included tongue massages that I'd never experienced before.

I completely enjoyed them, but was exhausted for the night and didn't climax.

It is a truly remarkable experience to shower, massage and satisfy two ladies together, and the thrill was only increased by being able to dry them, too.

When we were dry, I escorted them into the living room and helped them dress, then escorted them downstairs and out to their cars where I kissed them each, obtained a number where I could reach them, and scheduled other meetings. Hollie was to be every other night starting tomorrow. Paula filled till the weekend and we met together again on Saturday. Every night through Saturday I was booked and walking in a dream world. The ladies told me about PTA meetings, lady friends that had come into town at the last moment, movies they wanted to see that their husbands wouldn't enjoy, and nightly seminars they wanted to attend. Even a quilting bee meeting was involved as they planned ways to get out of the house at night.

It turned out that we would have from almost nine o'clock Saturday morning until after midnight for our romp that next weekend. That Saturday was more satisfying for the time together and not any shorter on creativity. I'm home now, but planning additional trips to the area in the next few months.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12