Doubled Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
The homecoming.
3.7k words
4.62
94.9k
35
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Homecoming

Elly, Liz and I returned home from our honeymoon and began to set up our lives. We all knew how difficult it would be to keep our marriages to one another secret and still be able to enjoy each other. Initially Elly and I stayed at my apartment and Liz would come and go. While this worked to keep family and friends from knowing too much it was difficult to be separated from each other in this way. While Elly and Liz could switch places and each spend nights with me it was harder for Elly and Liz to do this without raising suspicions with everyone.

My in laws were so pleased with my marriage to Elly they had already begun to hint about grandchildren. They visited often and while we enjoyed the aspect of a close family it only made keeping our threesome more difficult. One night we had her family in for a thank you dinner. We wanted Elly and Liz's parents to know how thankful we were for the wedding they had given us. Later when everyone else had left Liz sat Elly and I down and showed us a brochure for a new housing complex in town.

"They are building duplexes and I think that might be a solution to our situation, at least for the present."

Elly and I looked at the brochure and both nodded in agreement. I said.

"If we could buy both sides of one of these we could construct a means of secretly joining the two sides. That way we could be the threesome we want to be and keep it secret for some time.

"I love the idea Liz. Why don't Kevin and I go out there tomorrow and see if we can work out the deal. If we buy the whole house then we can tell Mom and Dad that we are renting the other side to you. They will love the idea that the family is staying close."

Elly and Liz both nodded and then the three of us retired to the bedroom. Because it had been so long since Elly and Liz had been alone together I left after they stripped and went to my computer to investigate the house. Later when I returned to bed the two of them were smiling up at me and their lips were covered in each other's juices. They were still laying with their legs twisted together, their cunts hard against each other's thighs. Taking her hand off Liz's tit, Elly waved me into bed.

"I want to watch you fuck Liz, Kevin."

Elly rolled to the side as I knelt between Liz's spread legs and bent over placing my face on her pussy. I used my tongue to mop up the fluids Elly had brought to the surface then pumped my tongue into Liz's hot wet hole. I looked up to see that Elly had not been as idle as she had intended and was busy sucking Liz's left nipple as her other hand caressed the right tit.

"Oh god, Kevin fuck me. Please dear fuck me?"

Lifting my face from her wet cunt I slid my rock hard cock into her and began to pump slowly feeling the walls of her cunt grab and hold my cock impeding its movement. Elly left Liz's nipple and kissed me enjoying the remains of her sister's pussy that lingered on my lips. Stroking into her tight hole, Liz groaned with each thrust. Her hips were rocking up to meet me and I felt her hands grope my ass and pull me deeper into her wet hot pussy. As I neared my own release Elly left my lips and bent over to kiss Liz. Liz was pushing her hips so hard into mine that she almost lifted me off the bed. When her fingers found my asshole and plunged into me, I erupted and filled her pussy.

Exhausted I pulled out and watched as drops of cum oozed from Liz's well fuck pussy. When Elly moved down to Liz's cunt to lick it clean, Liz closed her legs and said.

"Elly I want to keep Kevin's seed please leave it!"

"Sure Sis, I guess it is time for that isn't it?"

"Time for what?"

I was a bit confused by the conversation. Ely looked at me and said.

"Kevin, Liz is trying to conceive a child. You do want children don't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Kevin, it's OK. I want Liz to be first."

"But what will we tell everyone about the father?"

Elly then explained that she and Liz had decided to tell everyone that Liz wanted children but she did not want to be married. She would tell everyone that she was inseminated at a clinic and never intends to be married but wanted children. They both felt that in this way we could all have children and keep our lifestyle quiet. I wasn't so sure but since I had nothing better to offer I nodded. I think I realized at that moment that the two women in my life would never hear me tell them no. I was so happy to have not only Elly but Liz too that I put my life in their hands then and forever.

While Liz had pressed her legs closed Elly had been stroking my cock and I was hard again.

"Now if you fuck Liz in the ass this time Kevin, I can get a taste of you after!"

If I wasn't already hard those words sure did the trick and Liz rolling over and offering her backdoor to me settled the issue. Elly once again took hold of my hard cock and brought it to Liz's ass. She gently placed it against Liz's anus and then reached back behind me and pushed my ass forcing my cock to wedge into Liz's back door.

Her ass grabbed my cock in much the same way her cunt did earlier and I had to push hard to work my cock deep into her welcoming ass. As I slowly stroked into her, Elly maneuvered herself so that her cunt was at Liz's lips. As I fucked Liz's ass, Elly played with her own tits as Liz licked and sucked Elly's pussy. The sight of these two women never failed to excite me and I was trying hard to not cum too soon. I wanted Elly to cum on Liz's tongue as I filled her ass. Watching her writhe as Liz's gobbled up her juices and seeing Elly's chest rise and fall faster I knew she was close and as Elly closed her eyes and lifted her hips up to Liz I let loose and filled Liz's ass with my seed. Elly screamed as she came and grabbed Liz's head pulling her into her own cunt as she exploded.

Once she had exhausted her own orgasm Elly moved around behind Liz and used her hands to pull Liz's ass cheeks apart. I could see how her anus still gaped open from my pounding and a little white spot of cum had oozed out. Elly licked it up then thrust her tongue into Liz's ass and scooped up a mouthful of cum and swallowed. Liz's was too exhausted and just lay there as Elly worked her tongue on Liz's ass cleaning up my seed.

We decided that Liz should stay the night and the three of us were able to sleep together in the privacy of our home again. The next morning we would begin to work towards owing a house that would allow us to be together every night. I wrapped and arm about each of them and pulled them to me in a tight embrace and fell asleep thinking only of the possibility that soon Liz would be pregnant and wondering how that would further bind us together.

Over the next month I worked hard to complete the transaction on the duplex. Money was not an issue but going through all the paperwork, securing the loan and insurances took some time. When we were informed of the closing date we celebrated the best way we knew how, in bed making love to one another. As the day neared we decided it was time to share the news with Elly and Liz's parents.

After dinner at the in-laws house I stepped outside with Dad to enjoy a cigar he'd handed me and a glass of brandy. Sitting on the back deck I told him that Elly and I were closing on the house. He thought a duplex was a great investment and said we'd have to celebrate the event. Then he said.

"Kevin, having raised twins I know how close they are and also how they enjoy playing tricks on people. Her mother and I never had any problem telling them apart but friends and relatives had all fallen victim to their games. Have they found a way to play those games with you?"

I laughed and told him about the night I first met Liz. I told him I could tell right away that something was off. I admitted that when I was with Elly I could almost feel her aura or something and that when Liz had pretended to be Elly it wasn't there. I said when Liz kissed me I knew for sure and called her on it. He laughed and congratulated me on my ability to see beneath the girl's skins and know their persons. Then he said.

"One of the things about twins is how close they are. I have noticed that Liz seems a bit off now that her sister has a husband. I think if might be a good idea if you asked Liz to rent the other half of the house. The girls will need some degree of closeness or it will negatively affect your marriage. Someday you discover that Liz is almost living with you and it might be difficult for you and Elly to remain intimate. IF Liz is your next door neighbor she won't need to visit so often and the girls will have the closeness they have always seemed to need."

I nodded and stayed quiet for some time. I was surprised at how he was leading me to what I was about to offer anyway. It would make it all real easy. I said to him.

"Perhaps if you would make that suggestion to both Elly and Liz it might go over better. I think they both think they have to stay away from one another so you and mom don't get on them to leave the "married couple" alone!

"I think you're right Kevin. Let me go in and see if Mom and I can talk the girls into it."

When he left the deck I sighed knowing that his idea would make the whole situation acceptable to everyone. I stood and listened to his conversation through the open door. I smiled to myself as Liz at first made some feeble objections and at how Elly claimed to be concerned that I might not want that. As my father in law revealed our conversation both girls relented and Liz said she'd consider it only if both Elly and I asked her together. Soon I heard footsteps and resumed my seat.

"Kevin come on in here for a minute."

"Sure Dad, what's up?"

"Liz seems to think this is all my idea and wants you and Elly to talk and then if its OK then make her and offer."

I looked at Elly and motioned her outside. As soon as we were alone together we grinned at one another and she said.

"Did my dad really come up with that idea alone?"

"Yes, he felt that you two needed to be close and that if Liz moved in next door then she wouldn't be constantly visiting."

I then hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"I loved how you and Ely played it when he suggested it. Now it seems that all we have to do now is ask Liz to be our renter."

Elly nodded then kissed me as she fondled my now erect cock.

"Is that for me or the idea that we will now have unlimited time with Liz?"

"Oh this one is for you Elly."

She hugged me again then grabbed my hand and led me inside. I looked at the three expectant faces and then concentrating on Liz I said.

"Liz, I know you may not think this is a favor to Elly and I, but would you please consider living in the other side of our duplex?"

She paused and seemed to be thinking then she said.

"Only if you write up an lease and that I pay a fair rent. I thing living close to my sister is great for me and her and hopefully for you too, but I want to do this."

We all hugged, mom and dad, Elly and Liz, Liz and I, etc. Later that night the three of us went back to my apartment and celebrated the deal in bed. Thankfully it was Friday night because fucking both twins exhausted me.

Time flew as we made arrangements to move in. I had contacted a carpenter from another town and had him make the changes we'd need to make this work. In addition to a few small insignificant changes I had him create a door in the back of the Master bedroom closet. The way the house was laid out the closet it what would be Elly and my house backed up to a closet in the guest room of the other house. I had the door made so that it wasn't obvious but was accessible to both sides of the house. Elly and I moved in on Saturday and then we helped Liz move in on Sunday. We'd all taken the following week off to set up the houses, decorate them and then have a party for all our friends the next weekend.

On Monday night the girls planned out first dinner together in the new house(s). They told me I was to take the day and play golf but to come home ready for the celebration by five. I enjoyed the time away even if I played poorly and was home on time. Elly met me at the door and told me to shower and come to Liz's dining room in twenty minutes. I saw that she was dressed in a very revealing outfit, one that barely covered her tits and with a hemline that just covered her ass. I knew how this celebration would end up and I hurriedly showered and dressed then slipped through the door in the closet and made my way to the dining room.

It had been lit only be candles and there were quite a few scattered about the room. Both women wore the same dress, Elly in white and Liz in pink. A couple of bottles of Champaign were on ice and the women occupied chairs on either side of an empty one that I assumed was for me. I sat between them and then Elly said.

"This whole night is for and about you and your needs Kevin. What you ask we will do without hesitation. Now we would like to feed you."

I could only nod and smile as they held a cold glass of Champaign to my lips then they each kissed me gently. I was fed and given drink and treated like a king. At times Elly would fondle my cock as Liz fed me and then Liz would fondle me or kiss my neck as Elly fed me. I was quickly becoming excited and so wanted to have either and both of them but they kept me there teasing and pleasing me. Once the meal and desert were over they each handed me a wrapped gift. I opened one to reveal a pink belt of some sort and then the other contained a good-sized life like cock. When Liz took both the items and put them together I realized they'd presented me with a strap on dildo.

"This is for you to give to us whenever you want to. We will not touch it without you nor will we ever ask you for it. We thought you might enjoy us all to have some sex together and with this we can all do a lot of different things;"

Elly has said this and was followed by Liz

"I can wear it and we can take Elly together one in each of her holes, or one of us can use it to fuck the other while you fuck the one wearing it. And so many more ways."

Then Elly reminded me.

"But only when you ask, only how you want it. This is your gift."

I could not think of anything to say other then.

"Well let's give it a try. Since you are both so willing then I think I would like to see Liz put it on."

Liz stood up and seductively unclasped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She stood before me naked as she strapped the cock on. It was an intriguing site to see her with her chest heaving and her nipples popping erect as this cock now hung between her legs. I looked at Elly and said.

"I think it's time you put your clothes with Liz's."

Elly stood and imitated Liz's actions and then I had two naked women standing on either side of me. Now I only needed to decide what I wanted to do.

"Elly suck Liz's cock while I take my clothes off."

As she moved past me she brushed her tits against me then went and knelt in front of Liz. She then took Liz's cock into her mouth and sucked it much the same way she'd sucked mine so often. I was now naked and I reached over and grabbed a hand of each of my wives pulling them to the kitchen. I had Liz sit on the counter and then boosted Elly up to let Liz's cock slide into Elly's wet pussy. Elly wrapped her arms around Liz's neck to hold on and I stepped up behind her and positioned my cock against her anus. I pushed gently forward letting my cock open her asshole as it worked it's way inside. Once I had fully entered her ass I began to stroke into her and once she had felt comfortable with me pumping her ass she used my thrusts to lift her up off Liz's cock. As I pulled back she would slide back down on Liz.

I closed my eyes and tried imagine how we looked and the image I saw made me cum almost immediately. Elly was screaming at me to fuck her hard and trying to suck Liz's tits as we both pumped into her. I kept pumping even after filling her ass with my cum and she writhed on Liz's cock and soon came hard.

"Oh god! I never knew how good it cold feel to have two cocks in me at once. Oh yessssss."

Liz hugged Elly close and leaned over to me and kissed me sticking her tongue in my mouth. She then moved to my ear and after licking me there whispered.

"I love you Kevin. Thank you for letting me be a part of all this."

"I live you too Liz. I can't even imagine what it would be like without you or Elly. I need you both so much."

Coming back from her orgasm Elly said.

"Kevin, Liz! Let's go to a bed and see what else Kevin wants!"

I pulled out of Elly's ass and helped her off of Liz's cock and the three of us went up to what would be "our" bedroom. Once there I asked Elly to put the cock on and to fuck her sister for me.

I lay next to them as Elly had Liz first suck the cock clean then was amazed as I watched her slide into Liz's wet cunt. Watching the two of them go at it I knew why they had said I would be in charge of the strap on. Liz's ass was bouncing up to meet Elly and her cock on the way down. Their moans and groans got me hard instantly and it was all I could do not to waste that erection in my own hand mesmerized at the connection those two made. Fortunately their passion and frenzy got the best of them and they both collapsed as their orgasms hit. I could not wait any longer and pulled Elly off of Liz and rammed my cock into her just fucked pussy. It was hot and slick and in no time she was rocking back at me with each thrust. Elly brought her cock to Liz's mouth and made her deep throat it as I continued to fuck her. When Liz started to gag on Elly's cock I came.

Exhausted I fell back on the bed next to Liz and watched as Elly went to Liz's dripping cunt and started to eat her cum filled puss.

"I thought Liz wanted to get pregnant?"

I asked as Elly ravaged Liz's pussy for my cum.

"Oh yeah!"

Liz groaned. Elly lifted her sticky face from Liz's cunt and said.

"That's your other gift Kevin, Liz is pregnant. We are celebrating that too!"

Then she buried her face between her sister's legs again and I tried to get used to the fact that Liz was carrying my child. Once again we would need to weave a careful story to make it all sound good to family and friends but at that moment my cock was rising and Elly's ass was waving in my face as she continued to eat Liz. I rolled up on my knees and planted my cock into Elly's pussy.

I fucked her hard and fast, so excited about the coming child that I could not stop pumping my cock into Elly. She groaned into Liz's cunt over and over as I slammed into her. As Liz wrapped her legs around Elly's head and screamed in orgasm I emptied my cock in Elly pussy. For me the night ended as I fell over and into sleep quickly. I only recall that both Liz and Elly were soon on each side and wrapping their arms around me, pulling us all together as I feel asleep.