Doubly Endowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, you’ve certainly been doing that! And you must have cut down a bit on the drugs as well. You’re pretty good now, you know. I thought you were pretty awful when you started playing. Crap, to be honest. But now… You’re not all bad!”

Eunice was genuinely pleased with Yolanda’s praise. So pleased she returned to her room, lay down on her bed and masturbated furiously until she at last ejaculated. And so much release did it give her that she collapsed in an exhausted heap on top of her sheets and fell asleep without needing even the smallest puff of dope.

And Eunice was even more pleased when, the following day, she repeated her offer, made several times before, but with increasingly less frequency, that she and Yolanda should go out for a meal together, and this time, rather than dismiss the suggestion, Yolanda nodded.

“Yes. Why not? Where do you suggest?”

Something dislodged itself from inside Eunice’s chest and ascended to the back of her mouth. She hadn’t really been expecting a positive reply this time. She’d almost resigned herself to another night fucking Rhoanna, the star of the premier lacrosse team she’d been seeing rather more frequently. Eunice gasped, barely able to voice a reply.

“I know just the place!” she eventually replied.

And the place Eunice to which she took Yolanda was a very plush restaurant, with beautifully crisp linen tablecloths and matching serviettes, attentive waiters and a menu that was entirely in French. Fortunately, Eunice remembered enough from her schooldays to pronounce the names sufficiently well to bring a smile of admiration from Yolanda who sat opposite her, chin resting on her cupped palms.

“You are a woman of surprising qualities,” Yolanda remarked. “I was told to be warned about you. I was told that you were just some kind of drugged-up slut with some pretty dodgy notions about sex and relations, but there’s so much more to you!”

Eunice felt the warmth of the compliment spread across her face and shoulders. She was genuinely lost as to what to say. But she nodded, while under the table her penis just grew and grew into an aching hardness that even the substantial well-presented cuisine could not defeat. Indeed, only by the final course was her penis any less stiff as she concentrated hard on Yolanda’s enthusiastic accounts of games of badminton, lacrosse and hockey where she’d played especially well.

It was not Yolanda’s words alone that she relished, though she discovered in herself an enthusiasm and appreciation for the sports that she’d once never believed possible. Yolanda was transformed in her eyes from not just a beautiful girl, but to surely the most beautiful, witty and sophisticated woman that the world had ever known. As she gazed into Yolanda’s pale green eyes from across the table, her entire being was melting into the kind of adoration she’d once imagined she could feel, but never actually had until that moment.

Throughout the evening, Eunice rehearsed to herself the words she would say to Yolanda to persuade her to stay the night with her. She had almost resigned herself to further rejection, but nonetheless the proposed phrasing pushed itself again and again to the uppermost regions of her mind as she regarded Yolanda’s beauty. And that beauty was less and less to do with Yolanda’s manifest physical beauty and more and more with the girl’s bright sparkling eyes, the shining smile and that delightful indentation in her cheeks when she grinned. And she fancied she saw a sparkle of lust behind those green irises. Her heart hammered inside her chest as, while walking away from the restaurant towards the taxi rank, the moment of reckoning approached.

But it was Yolanda who made the move.

“Do you fancy a coffee? It’s the least I can do after you paid for such a wonderful dinner.”

“A coffee?”

“Yes. I’ve got a cafetiére. And some Columbian Roast. That was the best meal I’ve ever had!”

“You think so?”

Yolanda grasped Eunice’s arm affectionately. “And delightful company too!”

Predictably the coffee was just a pretext. But a pleasant one, too. The coffee cleared Eunice’s mind in a way that a spliff never did, its aroma awakening her senses while her penis pressed hard against the contours of the mid-length skirt she’d agonised over buying from that expensive store in the town centre. But soon the skirt was off, and with a shyness Eunice hadn’t felt since her early teens when she first revealed her naked body to that girl from two years above her, she stood bare and nude, her penis erect and her nipples prominent and stiff on her full bosom.

And then Eunice had a shock. All her life, she had thought herself somehow unique. She knew she wasn’t the only one whose gender identification had become irreparably confused in the early days of gender selection drugs, but the cases were so few and far between. But now, as Yolanda stood in front of her, equally naked and even more desirable, Eunice could see for sure how her special characteristics were not so unique.

“You too?” she gasped, feeling slightly giddy, and not just from the bottle of Rioja the girls had shared.

“Me too!” agreed Yolanda, her erect penis as long and stiff as Eunice’s own, set incongruously on a body of such feminine beauty that it defied all or any of Eunice’s skills of expression.

“Gender determination treatment?”

“A curse and a blessing both!” agreed Yolanda, her penis quivering from side to side as she approached Eunice, a broad smile on her face, her eyes sparkling with desire and those dimples on her cheeks filling Eunice with a desire she had never before believed possible.

Eunice and Yolanda were since that day inseparable. Both hid from the world beyond their shared assets, their double endowments, but shared with each other a passion that even for Eunice no longer needed the additional distraction of other lovers. Amelia settled for her myopic Business Studies lover and discarded her body jewellery. Enid and Beatrice became an item. And Eunice and Yolanda had each other. Although Eunice sometimes yearned for the pleasure of a woman’s vagina, the tightness of Yolanda’s arse being sometimes an obstacle to the intensity of her swollen desire, as she lay with her on their shared bed, their sweat-drenched bodies soaking the sheets, Eunice felt fortunate indeed to have a lover so beautiful, so understanding and so much like herself. And she felt doubly so from Yolanda’s frequent assurances that this was the only love that women of their kind would ever need.

And Eunice was sure, as she took her lover’s penis between her teeth and nibbled at the swollen glans, that this was true. She was a lucky girl. She had everything she could ever want in life. And in Yolanda everything she could ever want was always there. And it was all theirs to share.

12