Doug and Diane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers

By now Doug was actually fingering my wet pussy, and Diane's as well. You could actually make out the quiet sloshing sounds. "Jennifer," Doug asked, "may I suck on your nipples?" I told him that I would love that. I told them both that I had very sensitive nipples and could cum on occasion just from having them suckled. I moved over to lean over him, and on impulse, kissed him deeply on the lips. Our tongues danced bit before pulling away.

I leaned over him and dipped my right nipple into his mouth. His fingers continued in my pussy and his other hand cupped and held my other tit. My eyes rolled closed and I moaned softly at the exquisite sensation. He was sucking firmly, but not too hard. His tongue was awash over the hard tip. I felt Diane's soft hands on my face and opened my eyes to see her guiding my mouth to her nipple. I opened wide and sucked it in. The skin was so soft and the flesh was so yielding, in contrast to the rigid nipple.

"Oh yes Jen! Oh my aching nipples. Suck it Jennifer, suck it for me. I love it!" she whispered softly. I reached up with one hand and took hold of the part that wasn't in my mouth.

"I love your tits." I said, taking a momentary break before going right back for more. Diane thanked me and told me to keep going. Doug's finger was gently stroking back and forth over my G-spot, which was going to make me cum. I didn't want to stop any of the delicious sensations, so just ground my hips against his wonderful hand.

"Mmmmmmmooooohhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuck!!" I moaned loudly into Diane's chest as I came hard. My hips were lurching forward and back as I fucked Doug's fingers. I was sucking really hard now, as was Doug, which we both loved.

"Oh yeah, Jen! Suck it hard! Suck it so hard!" My face was mashed into the soft tissue of her full breast, making it tough to breathe. I was gasping through my nostrils. My hand let go of her breast and reached down to touch her pussy. Her hand was already there, but she moved it instantly and allowed me my first ever feel of another woman's pussy. It was smooth and very wet! Her lips were thick and swollen, gaping open and inviting my fingers inside. I slipped first 1 and then 2 fingers into her soggy puss.

"Oh yeah. Finger me Jen. Finger fuck me, I'm gonna cum!" she cried, strained. "Oh yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!!" I gently bit her nipple and thumbed her clit, which pushed her over the edge. She came loudly, shaking and quaking. Both her hands came down and grabbed my wrist, using my hand like a dildo, to fuck herself through her orgasm.

When she was done, she tottered, looking shaky on her feet. Doug moved to get up off the table. His massive penis bobbing around. We both helped her to lay down on the table, on her back, her chest heaving as she gasped for air. "Oh my god!" she kept saying. "Oh my god!" I smoothed her hair out of her face and took hold of her big soft breast again. Both her hands came to mine and held it there. "Oh my god, that was fantastic, Jennifer." She whispered, between gasping breaths.

Doug, who was standing beside me, moved around behind me and just pressed up against my back. His hard cock was pressed against me, feeling hot and huge. His hands came around to cup my titties. He was so much taller than me; his big penis was almost between my shoulder blades. He was moving it up and down against me. He then moved far enough down that the hard shaft dropped down over my butt and I felt it bounce up against my labia. It felt impossibly hard.

Doug began to move his hips causing his thick shaft to slip back and forth, gliding between my pussy lips. My eyes rolled closed at the naughty sensation. I was shocked at how wet I was making him. My pussy was drooling its wetness onto his cock. He took my hips and began a fucking motion, my pussy stroking over his cock, back and forth. I already had that yearning feeling, the desire to have my pussy filled with hard manly cock.

Doug pulled away abruptly, close to cumming again. I stood up and looked down to see Diane watching me and smiling. I smiled back, then leaned down and we shared another wonderful deep kiss. I then turned my head to find Doug and gave him an equally deep tongue kiss.

"Why don't we start you on your tummy, as usual." I told Diane, requesting her to roll over. I could tell she was reluctant to stop our playing to get her massage, but she relented and rolled over, showing off her perfect, round bottom.

Doug and I took up our positions on either side of her and began to stroke and massage her. I was struck by how different this visit was from all those in the past. I had always noted that Diane had a nice shapely body, but was so focused on the massage and my professional need to ensure that she remained comfortable and covered, that I hadn't taken note of the exquisiteness of her physique. Her nude shoulders, that I had massaged so often, now had a sexy, muscular fitness that turned me on.

The swell of her beautiful breasts as they swelled out on either side of her ribcage, were a turn on. Her bottom, which I admit to having taken note of previously, as she liked to have her glutes worked pretty hard, was amazingly sexy! It was the perfect shape, round and tight, muscular but pliable to touch, the skin was elegantly smooth and, I noted with surprise, (that had somehow escaped me before), was that she was completely tan; not a hint of tan line. I took a moment to note that same of the rest of her. Why hadn't I noticed that before? Had I and simply dismissed it, as unprofessional?

"You have such a perfect tan." I told her softly, stroking my hands over the soft smooth skin. She moaned and thanked me. "Do you lay out or go to the salon for that?"

"Doug and I both lay out in the backyard." She told me, quietly. I took note that Doug also had a great tan. I thought of their backyard. They had a huge deck, with many levels, a bar-b-que here, a Jacuzzi there, all of it out of view of any of the neighbors. They could literally walk around nude and not be seen, except from the air.

My focus returned to her exquisite bottom as I swept my hands softly over it. "Mmmmmm that feels so good." She murmured. Her legs parted a bit a Doug was teasing the inside of her thigh from his side. She had lovely pronounced dimples on either side, at her lower back; I ran my fingers through them. As I stroked my hands over her entire round butt, I brushed against Doug's hard cock, which was resting gently against her. I looked up at him and he simply smiled at me. I gently took it in my hand.

With a feather touch I stroked the length, feeling every ridge and vein, pulsing, erect. I toyed with the ridge at the crown, twirling my fingers slowly around the head of his magnificent penis, then returned to his wife's bare bottom. I could see the Swollen lips of her shaved pussy, which were thick and luscious looking. Her inner lips were peeking out from between the thick folds, looking delicate as a flower petal.

Her muscular bottom was flexing as she pressed her mons into the table, again and again. My right hand was stroking up her back and over the swell of her breast as it made it slow circuit around her upper torso. My left hand travels down her thigh, over the back of her knee, over her calf and began a slow return trip in the inside of her thigh. Doug was watching the progress and his hands cam to rest on her back and leg. My swirling fingertips working a teasing motion, higher and higher, towards her straining pussy.

Finally my fingers contacted her intimate flesh and caressed small circles over her labia. "Ooooohhhhh yeeeessss." She moaned, apparently knowing that it was my hand providing the stimulation. Her warm soft lips molded to my fingers as I stroked and tickled. I was struck by how similar the sensation was to my pussy during masturbation. Her labia yielded and clung to my fingers, moist and slick yet clinging, as if trying to hang on. Diane pushed her hips up a bit, almost involuntarily, trying to increase the pressure.

She leaned up a bit, giving me access to her breast, which I took full hold of, gathering the soft flesh into the palm of my hand and squeezing gently. 'I explored every inch of her warm pussy, feeling her erect clitoris, the soft valley just beneath, to opening to her vagina, her smooth perineum, even her tight anus. Her hips began to rock. Doug stayed still and simply watched. I repeated and repeated my exploration, finally, testing the resistance in her vagina. It yielded to my gentle probe and my index and middle fingers slowly inserted into her. She was amazingly wet!!

"Oh god yes!!" she hissed quietly. "Oh god yes!" I changed from squeezing her whole breast to searching out the erect nipple and taking it firmly between fingers. I slipped my fingers in, palm up and then rotated my wrist, turning my fingers inside of her tight vagina. I diddled my fingertips a bit, stimulating her G-spot before gently withdrawing them from her. I did this again and again and again, never speeding the motion, just repeating it, over and over. She was trembling. Doug hands were moving again, softly, slowly. His eyes never left my hand as I pleasured his wife.

I am not a lesbian, but at that moment I thought that I could be satisfied, perhaps for the rest of my life, with just this sensation, giving and receiving, making love to a woman, being made love to by a woman. This was incredibly hot!!! "I want to turn over." Diane whispered. Doug and I said nothing, mesmerized by this current action. "I want to turn over." Diane repeated. Again, no response from us, we just kept slowly teasing her. She was twitching and humping the table by now, dying for release. "Please turn me over! Please." She begged.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Does this feel good, Diane?" She panted that it did, it felt so good! "Do you like my fingers in you."

"Oh Jennifer! It's incredible! It feels so fucking good!"

"Mmmm I like that it does!" I whispered again. "If I turn you over, can I kiss you?" She replied that of course I could. "I mean, ..." I started quietly, "I mean, if I turn you over, can I, ... kiss your pussy?"

"Oh my god!" Diane said loudly as she got up and flopped over onto her back instantly. "You are killing me, you guys! Fuck, I can't remember being so fucking aroused!" I leaned and kissed her mouth, her tongue pushed deeply into my mouth; I sucked on it and worked it with my tongue. Diane's arms came up and embraced me as we kissed. I found her right breast with my left hand and squeezed it kind of hard; it felt so good, so full, so soft in my hand.

We broke our kiss and I moved to the hard nipple, taking it firmly between my lips, tonguing it roughly. I realized that I was getting crazy turned on as well. Her finger went into my hair as she held my face tightly to her big breast. I found her other hard nipple and abused it a bit too, then sucked that one as well. I kissed the soft valley between them, the ridge of her ribs, the soft sweep that dropped to her navel, then her navel itself. This made her stomach muscles churn. Her hips bones were next.

Doug stroked his hands through my hair as I kissed the ridge of her hip on his side of the table, laying across her. I noted that his gorgeous cock was inches away. I grabbed ti and brought it to my mouth taking him in deeply. He took gentle hold of my head in both of his hands and began a gentle thrusting, in and out. I relaxed my mouth, making a nice wet, snug opening for him to slide his wonderful penis in and out of me, my tongue swirling madly. "Oh god yes, Jennifer. Suck me. Oh yeah, suck me. Your mouth is so wonderful." I simply moaned around the thick mouthful of sweet and salty cock.

I felt Diane's finger roughly pinching my nipple, which made me moan. I realized that my tits were dying for stimulation. I lifted my body from her s a bit to give her access. She used both hands on one breast, milking my flesh with one hand, pinching and twisting the nipple with the other. Dough continued to thrust into my mouth, not hard, not too deep, just letting my tongue feel every contour as it went; I was drooling, but didn't care.

As I was holding myself up with my right hand, my left began to search out the object of my current fascination, Diane's beautiful pussy. I caressed her thigh and slipped upward finding her labia, still swollen and even more lubricated. I simply slipped my two fingers in her, to the music of her moaning loudly. "Yes, Jennifer. Yes! Your fingers are heaven in me." I felt her hips pushing up to meet my fingers. She was close.

I pushed up higher, Doug's rigid cock slipping from my mouth. God he was hard! His cock was a deep reddish color and looking angry and ready to hammer somebody. It was glistening with my saliva and his own precum, which formed a droplet at the tip. I took the head softly between thumb and forefinger and slowly milked it for the droplet there. That produced quite a surge of pre-semen that coated my thumb and began to drip. They both watched as I brought it to my mouth and stuck my entire thumb in my mouth, sucking off his cream.

"I really like the way that you taste." I told him. He shuddered slightly at this admission, as I returned my thumb to my mouth. I had previously told them honestly that I wasn't fond of the taste of cum. Now I was apparently changing my mind. I stood up straight for a moment, looking at both of them as a big smile grew on my face, thumb stuck deep in my mouth. "You two are so fucking hot!" I told them. "I can't remember ever being so turned on!" They both smiled as Diane's hand reached and gently grasped my bottom.

"We are so happy that you decided to do this with us." She replied. Doug smiled and nodded. "I feel like you." She said. "I am so crazy turned on; I'm out of my mind." My hand returned to her breast, which she covered with hers, squeezing my hand which in turn squeezed her breast. My other fingers had never left her pussy, which began their slow intrusion again. I could feel the spongy mass of her g-spot, swollen with her arousal. I leaned and kissed her tummy.

Diane raised herself up, holding her head with her hand to watch me. We shared a smiling look as I moved down and kissed her swollen mound, smoothly shaven. I gazed at her pussy, thinking to myself, that I must be in some kind of crazy mindset. I never would have consider this something that would turn me on, before. Her clit was standing out from the hood, straining for stimulation. Her outer lips, thick and swollen had pulled back to reveal the soft, slender inner lips as they grasped at my fingers, slowly stroking in and out. The whole area was coated with her lubrication. It was sexy and beautiful!

Doug was cradling one thigh as it splayed open, her other leg was laid open towards me, creating the lewdest, most arousing display of femaleness I've ever seen. Diane was completely open to me. I leaned in and kissed her pussy right above my fingers. I felt a deep shudder run through her whole body. It kissed it again, this time with a slightly open mouth, closing it around her lips and clit, drawing them through my lips. I repeated this a couple of times. I could taste her. It was a different, yet exotic taste, that was reminiscent of my own, yet new and exciting. My tongue snaked out and slithered through her lips and over her wetness. "Oooohhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as her head feel back. I explored every contour with my tongue. "Ooooohhhhhhh." She repeated. 'Oooohhhh Jennifer! Oh yes! Oh my! That is so, ...." Her voice drifted off as I continued to explore and pleasure her orally.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, not removing my lips from her most intimate area.

"Oh yes, sweetheart. Oh yes. Oh please, ..." she was panting, her stomach was lurching and her hips were grinding a bit. I quickened the pace of my fingers a little. She was soaking them. "Oh Jennifer! Oh yes, Jennifer! I'm so close! Please don't stop." I captured her clitoris in my lips and worked it with my tongue. Her hips jerked up in response, her gasping breath matching each thrust. She was close.

I felt a wet splash on my forehead and jerked up to see Doug ejaculating powerfully, without even touching his penis!! Another long thick spurt of his cum splashed across Diane's mound and her tummy. Diane's head came up at the wet feel of his seed on her. "Oh my god!" she cried at the sight. "Oh baby!" Another long stream of his cum jetted out onto her breast as she reached out to cradle his balls.

I returned to her pussy, now coated with his cum and returned to lashing her clit with my tongue. My fingers returned to their fucking motion. "Shit!!" she cried through clenched teeth. "Shit!!" she repeated and then came hard!! Her hips thrust up mashing my nose into her. She gushed her ejaculate all over my hand, unexpectedly, for us both. It made such a wet sloshing sound as I continued to fuck her pussy. "Shhhiiiiiittttttt!!!!!" she cried out at the top of the house!!

My face was soaked with both their cum as I continued her clit, more gently now, knowing how sensitive I get. She was still thrashing wildly, her entire body jerking and lurching. I withdrew my fingers, crazy turned on and replaced them with my tongue. I leaned over farther for access and mashed my face into her crotch to get a deeper taste of her vagina. I was so into it, wanting her cum, wanting to eat her, devour her, she was so wet, so tasty, so erotic!!!

Her hand found my head as she ground her pussy into my face! I loved it and began to moan happily into the depths of her vagina. "Eat me! Oh, eat me!! Oh yes! Eat me sweetie!!" I glanced up to see her crunched up in half, her tight fit abs working overtime, so she could look down and watch me doing just that. I was licking her crazily, as turned on as she was! "Yes! Oh yes!! OHHHH YYEEEEESSSSS!!!!" she howled as she came again.

"Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby!" She hissed out this mantra as she continued to mash her soaking puss in my face. "I gonna cum again!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!" She did, in a long drawn out orgasm that that wracked every fiber of her being and then she utterly collapsed, flopping back onto the table, panting hard! Her pussy still flowed slightly as I drank her, her hand still gently holding my head. Her free hand covered her face, as her chest rose and fell with her panting. Her breasts were rolling back and forth gently.

"Ooohhhhhh." She moaned from under her hand. "Ooohhhhh" she repeated. "Ooohhhhh my god!" she finally managed, looking up at last, to where I was still gently feasting of her pussy. A huge wide smile spread across her face, her forehead soaked with sweat. She was shaking her head slightly, gazing into my eyes. "And you!" she said turning her attention to Doug. "Holy kashmoly!" I looked up at Doug who was wearing the goofiest, most excited, most astonished look on his face, scarcely believing what he had just witnessed. "You came without, ..."

"I know! I just, ..." Neither could find the words to describe what I assumed was a wildly unusual experience. I released Diane's pussy and slowly stood up, continuing to softly sweep my fingers through her folds.

"Wow!" Was all I could think to say.

There was a brief exchange of looks between us 3 and then all of us burst out laughing. We stayed where we were, looking back and forth between us, stunned by the absurd levels of arousal and the wild intensity of orgasms. I swept my hand between my legs and came away completely soaked! I showed them and the laughing increased. "Holy shit!" I laughed, "I'm completely drenched." Diane's hand moved down to gather a sample for herself.

"Oh my god! You are!" she said examining her hand then gathered some more, fondling my pussy lips as she did so. I noticed that even though he ejaculated all over both of us, Doug's cock was as achingly hard as it was before. Diane noticed my gaze and looked over at him. "Holy cow, sweetheart! Look at you!" Her hand found his cock and stroked its length. "Mmmmm!"

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,493 Followers