Doug and Diane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,490 Followers

Diane scooted around a bit and moved sideways on the table, aiming her pussy at him. "I need that cock, honey." She demanded. "Give that big cock baby!" she spread her legs wide apart and Doug shoved in deep without fanfare or warning. Diane 'ooofed' at the depth of his first penetration, but took it beautifully!! "Yeah baby! Fuck that pussy! Give me that sweet cock! Give me that fat cock!"

I stood watching for a bit, before she reached out for me and drew me tight against her. Her arm wrapped around me and grabbed a handful of my butt. I took both her lovely breasts in my hands and played with them, as Doug began to hammer her little pussy with abandon. I leaned over to suckle her nipple and in doing so managed to feed her one of mine. Her sucking and licking was wonderful. I used my teeth gently on her tender tip as she began to orgasm again.

Diane let my nipple slip from her mouth as she cried out that she was cumming. I looked up to see Doug, holding her ankles with her legs wide apart, just driving into her hard and deep. I got a twinge in my pussy, wondering just how incredible that would feel. "Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby!" She called out as she writhed in orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" Doug called out. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Then suddenly he stopped all motion and simply froze. "God! I'm so close!" He remained motionless, eyes closed face towards the ceiling. We both looked at him, a bit concerned.

"You okay baby?" Diane asked, the concern registering in her voice. A huge grin spread on his face as he slowly looked down towards us. He simply gazed at his wife with a silly wide grin.

He shook his head slowly, "I'm good, baby. I am so good! What a fucking night." His gaze shifted to me. "This is such an incredible night!" To Diane he said, "I love you so, so much." He leaned down to kiss her softly, lovingly. "I would love to cum." He told her. "But, I don't want to be done. His gaze came up to meet mine, questioning. I looked down to Diane and she had the same sort of questioning look for me.

There was a long silent moment when no one could think of what to say. Doug withdrew from his wife and she moved to stand shakily on her feet, next to her husband. I stood there on the opposite side of the table, wondering if we were done for the night. They clearly were both considering something.

"So, ..." I started. There was a long pause. "So, should I pack up, ..." as soon as I said it, both of their faces fell serious. Another long pause, before I said, "Would you guys like to be alone now?" They were both looking a bit disappointed.

"Do you need to go?" Diane asked. I hesitated, unsure.

"Only if you guys are done and want me to." They both immediately shook their heads.

"No, no, no please. We, ..." Diane stammered looking to her husband, questioningly. "We, ..." They traded a look. "We, ... would love you to stay?" she basically asked Doug, who nodded and smiled at her. They were in agreement. When they looked at me, I smiled in agreement as well. "I was just thinking, ..." she continued. "You remember when Doug said that we were both exquisite, gorgeous women? That he, ..." she tried to recall his words verbatim. "...couldn't believe that he was here with us. Touching us both." She nervously added the last, "That he was going to, ...."

"Make love to us both?" I completed for her. He and Diane both smiled hopefully. "Is that what you guys want?" I asked nervous that I might get either response.

"Is that what you want? What you would like?" Diane asked hurriedly. I looked back and forth between them.

"I would love that!" I said very nervously, excitedly. Their excited smiles told me that I was about to be had for dessert.

To be continued ...

MacSwain612
MacSwain612
1,490 Followers