Doug for Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njaybird
njaybird
64 Followers

"My goodness," Rose said. "A perfect fit!"

The sounds of Marianne's suckng and smacking filled the air. Almost imperceptibly, Doug began to buck his hips, jamming his cock into Marianne's mouth.

I could barely contain myself. The sight of this round, beautiful woman sucking Doug's giant, vile cock a few feet away had me at my breaking point. Raised up to the ceiling as if it was being proffered to me on a platter, Marianne's ass moved in time to her exertions, the giddy flesh exposed from under her skirt as it swished with her movements. By now my pants were spotted with preejaculate, and a slow rivulet of semen trickled from my prick, pained with anticipation.

Rose turned from the frenzy and took note of my situation. She came over and undid my pants, allowing my dick to slip free. She grabbed me and, with a few short strokes, finished me off. Its load spent, my dick felt limp and cold afterwards as we continued to watch Marianne wrestle with Doug's donkey dick.

Doug reached out and tapped her shoulder. "Soon now," he said quietly.

Marianne back up off his cock, her cheeks almost as red as Doug's seething head. She grabbed the cock and began to jerk it violently with both hands. A slight grimace twisted on Doug's lips.

Then, without warning, his cock began to fire. A stream of thick white semen spewed forth and stuck Marianne directly in the forehead, gumming up her hair. A second, third, and fourth barrage landed on her shoulders and chest, but she continued to stroke the cock furiously. The fusillades continued for what seemed like more than a minute as a pool of come seemed to grow on the floor where Marianne crouched. When all was done, she squeezed the spent, oozing thing one last time, wringing out a final drop, and gave it a solemn kiss, lapping up the last of Doug's emission.

Finally Marianne turned around. Her face was blotchy and sweating. She was covered with semen. Her breasts were visible through her soaked blouse.

Doug picked up his drooping member and wiped it on his leg.

"I think I'll pass on cake, Rose," Marianne said. "Doug was enough for me."

njaybird
njaybird
64 Followers
12