Douglas & Carolyn

Story Info
He went black, can he go back?
994 words
4.16
95.7k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douglas was a business man that traveled a lot for a living but for a well to do company. One place that he went to quite often was Long Island in the state of NY.

Each time he stayed at the Marriot hotel, one of long islands finest he would see this woman there that always managed to catch his eye. He believes she had something to do with security because she was always dressed in black and had a headset on through which she would walk around and talk into.

Every time he was there after having dinner he would go to the bar there for a drink with his other associates. It was hard concentrating on what they were saying to him. She seemed every time to come in for a drink after her shift was over. He could tell it was over because she would remove her tie and headset. She had on a white blouse and a body fitting black skirt that stopped just above her knees.

He could see that she had a pair of healthy thighs but she carried all her weight very well. He especially liked the way her braids hung just about to her shoulders. She was dark skinned but very smooth skin and she wore dark brown lipstick that bought out her full lips. And she had a pair of the biggest beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen.

Anyway over time Douglas had on his visits gotten to know her and took her out. She was no easy lay he could tell. Just the way she carried herself told him that.

Finally it had come to the point where they were past the passionate kissing touching and teasing and were ready for the real thing.

The night planned would be dinner and then he paid for one of the finer rooms in the hotel.

Up in the room after dinner he went in and showered and undressed and then she went after him. When she came out he was sitting at the foot of the bed.

He walked over to he slowly taking her short sheer nightie off kissing each part of her body while he did so. This would be his first time ever being with a black woman. She then slowly removed his robe and gently pushed her tongue into his mouth as her soft hands reached down and grabbed his hard cock. She said "wow he is big for a white man". She felt him oozing pre cum all over her hand.

He then pushed her to the bed so that she was sitting on its edge and she moved forward when he got on his knees and started to suck and kiss her pussy. He said to himself how sweet she smelled and how good she tasted. He remembered a friend telling him "once you go black, you never go back". He could see why he said to himself.

She moaned and moaned as she grabbed his long dark hair and threw her legs over his shoulders and around her pulling him to her pussy even more. He kissed and sucked her until she could take no more and let out a scream and exploded with a fury into his waiting mouth.

When she loosened her grip around his head he came up and kissed her letting her taste herself. When she calmed she told him it was now his turn.

She stood up and sat him down on the beds edge and she kneeled between his legs. She kissed softly his thighs with her face brushing against his cock that was sticking straight out. She kissed and gently sucked his balls and when finally she got to his cock she sucked it deep into her throat making him lose his wind.

He felt her throat closing around his cock as she sucked it in and out. He watched while she left traces of her dark lipstick on his cock. She reached below while doing that and was massaging his balls right into her soft warm hands. Finally when she heard him moan while throwing back his head, his cock swelled deep inside her throat and exploded.

They laid in bed catching their wind when all of a sudden she laid on her back and pulled him on her having him straddle her chest and she pushed her breast together and he started to fuck them. It was not long after that he was rock hard again and ready to be inside of her.

He chose this sweet because of the way the mirrors in it were positioned. There was a big one on the dresser and a big one behind the bed. You looked and could see everything while staring straight ahead of you.

Douglas placed his hard cock to her pussy and watched in the mirror as he gave a push watching his vanilla cock trying to force its way into her chocolate tight pussy. She cried out "Oh Douglasssss!" and arched her body up trying to pull back from his big dick but he was too strong and pinned her to the bed as he watched his cock stretching her tight pussy wide open for him.

Watching the beautiful color contrast between both bodies was too much for him and Douglas got completely lost in her and the next thing you heard was her screaming digging her nails into his back while he fucked her so hard and deep that the headboard of the bed was banging loud against the wall. With all his deep thrusting he caught her completely off guard and shoved two fingers deep inside of her ass hole. He did not know whether it was her screams or her tightening her pussy around his cock like never before and before he knew it he was shooting his hot load deep inside of her. After he calmed he pulled her into his arms and...