Douglas & Carolyn Ch. 02

Story Info
No, he cannot get enough of her.
1.4k words
49.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he calmed he pulled her into his arms and..........................they both fell sound asleep.

Douglas was the first to wake that morning at the crack of dawn. He looked over at Carolyn as she lay sleeping soundly on her stomach with the sheet still covering the lower half of her body. He looked up and down at her body and felt a stirring in his groin when his eyes stopped on her ass.

He wondered what it would feel like to have his cock buried deep inside of her ass. He wondered had she even been fucked in the ass before.

Just as he was thinking about it his cell phone rang. He quickly got up to get it and took it into the bathroom so as not to disturb her sleep. It was one of his associates telling him that they had a meeting that morning.

When he finished his call he came back into the room to find Carolyn awake and looking at him. He told her about the call and she looked at the time and said that she to had too work. They went into the shower together and all the kissing and touching started again and he was as hard as a rock.

He stood before her as she squatted down and started to tease and kiss his cock head with the tip of her tongue. She would then run her tongue up and down the whole length of his cock and would stop when she got to his balls kissing them softly.

When he started to moan she moved back a bit and she took his big dick in her hand and started stroking it fast and hard. She felt it swell and harden more in her hand and then he gave out a moan and she aimed his cock at her breast and he shot thread after thread of cum all over her breast. When he looked down at her she was rubbing it in her skin. He pulled her up and kissed her hard. When they broke the kiss she promised him he could take care of her later that they had to get to work.

Much later that day Douglas had a rough time keeping his mind on the meeting at hand. He was glad he was sitting and that there was a table over him otherwise everyone would have been able to see the big raging hard on he was sporting.

Carolyn walked around the whole day checking all the post making sure that the security guards that were under her control were doing their jobs. She was glad she did not have to sit because she would have had a hard time getting comfortable. Never had it ever happened but her pussy was so swollen from Douglas fucking her last night.

Later that evening he called her to ask her to dinner after her shift ended.

That evening as he held their table waiting for her he finally saw her coming. She had the headset and tie off so he knew she was done for the night. He felt a stirring yet again in his pants as he watched her walking towards him and saw the natural sway of her hips.

Dinner was really nice they teased and talked about the night before. Douglas finally came out and asked her had she ever had anal sex before. At first she just stared at him but then shook her head no. In the end she agreed to do it with him.

Later that night at her place where they were going to meet she asked herself "are you crazy agreeing to this anal sex"? "He is going to rip me wide open with that big cock of his". It was too late to turn back.

That night in her candle lit bedroom she and Douglas kissed and touched and he kissed and sucked her pussy until she came in his mouth. She thought he wanted her to suck his cock but he had something else in mind.

He went into his overnight bag and pulled out some KY and a condom. He put on the condom and then put the KY on his rock hard dick.

He then went into the kitchen and returned with a glass that had ice cubes in it. She looked at it but asked no questions.

She watched him waking naked in her room with his large erection swinging from side to side as he walked. He stopped and sat in the corner of her room in a straight back chair and sat the glass of ice cubes on the small table beside it.

Douglas called her to him. He had her to sit in his lap facing him and he started to kiss her mouth, neck and shoulders.

The kissing got really intense and she was lost in him completely. She never saw him reach over and grab and ice cube. The next thing she felt was him reaching between them and then the coldness of an ice cube being shoved deep into her ass opening.

She cried out "Oh Douglasssss" but he held her tight by the waist with one hand and with the other held the ice cube deep in her ass.

After he felt it melt completely he looked into her eyes and told her "baby just relax for me". The next things she felt was his cock head being pushed into her ass. She buried her face in his neck and screamed while he held tight to her waist pulling her down on his iron hard cock when she was trying to pull away.

"Douglas its ripping me aparttttttttttt" he could make out her saying.

He tried but knew this was not comfortable enough so that he could really enjoy her ass and cumming at the same time. He stood up holding her as she held onto to him. He never pulled out of her ass but made the way to the bed and laid her on it.

He held her legs by the thighs and spread them as far as they could go and covered her mouth with his and gave a real hard push and buried the other half of his cock deep inside of her. Her scream echoed into his mouth as he nails dug deep into his back. Her ass felt so good squeezing his cock like never before. He thrust long and hard into her ass and before he knew it he exploded.

Just as they caught their wind and Douglas had returned from the bathroom from flushing the condom he removed his cell rang. He sat on the bed's edge while he talked.

Carolyn walked into the bathroom to use it and then washed her hands and walked out.

Seeing him sitting on the beds edge and his cock still dripping from him cumming and hard she walked over to him as he spoke on the phone and got between his legs on her knees and began to tease his cock with her tongue.

When she sucked his cock deep into her throat and he felt her throat tighten around it he could not concentrate on his phone call. She looked up at him while she sucked and smiled.

He tried his hardest to get off the phone but his associate just would not let him go.

Finally as his cock started to swell and he just knew he could not hold back he grabbed her head and thrust forward and buried his cock as far as it could go deep in her throat and exploded with a fury.

Out of breath he finally finished his conversation hung up. He pulled her up to him and kissed her hard and deep as he tasted himself on her tongue.

As she laid beside him sleeping that night he stared at her and wondered could he be falling in love with her. Douglas was used to having lots of women and any woman he could have wanted. But the last few months he found himself being true to Carolyn and not being with any other woman even during his travels for business.

The following morning he woke to hearing Carolyn getting sick in the bathroom.

He wondered to himself if she was using any kind of birth control. It was something that they never discussed. He never used a condom unless it was when he would have anal sex with her.

His last thought before he got up to go check on her was "could she be pregnant"...................to be continued without a doubt.......

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy For Her White man crazy over black woman.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
The Stable Ch. 01 There is more Lissette's encounter than even she knows.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
He, She and Him Of course he has him, but what will they do with her!in Interracial Love
More Stories