Down & Up The Road Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandy tells she screwed up a marriage.
8.8k words
4.37
30.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

Chapter 3 – Training and possession

As we left the movie theater and the mall I couldn't stop looking at myself in the reflective surfaces of the store windows; I really did look like a slut I thought to myself, this is who I was and there was no turning back, no half way journey. I wondered where Daren would take me and was ready for what ever he wanted to do. At the same time I knew I was on a self destructive path that promised to take me away from everything that had seemed important almost days before.

In reality, all of the elements that defined my life before things began with Darren were still important to me; it's probably hard for anyone following this story to believe they ever were considering the terrible way I was treating my family in all of this. Like I said before, it's obvious my life was running on a full dose of selfishness although it didn't occur to me back then. It masked the effects of my truly heartless and cruel behavior on the innocent lives of a genuinely good man and my two adorable children.

I was overdosing on sexual liberation, and I couldn't think of anything that didn't fuel the addiction; I knew Darren could see up my short dress as I climbed into his truck from the driver's door and I made sure I opened my thighs far enough apart so he could see everything as I moved in and slid over to let him climb in after me.

Darren reached up between my legs and pulled on several of the strands of my thick bush that were sticking out around the thin crotch of the thong and I squealed at the pain and sensitivity; then he slapped my ass affectionately to urge me on. When I settled into the seat and turned to watch him enter I was surprised to meet the gaze of a woman from my neighborhood who had watched the playful but intimate contact and was still staring in shock. Ted and I both knew her and she went to the same church we attended as well.

I panicked at seeing her and wondered how soon word would spread through the neighborhood rumor network of the nasty things Ted's wife was doing with another man. I was flushed and breathless when Darren settled in beside me and pulled me into a wet sexy tongue sucking kiss while the neighbor continued to watch. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep this a secret and I didn't expect Ted to sit back and let his wife become a slut for someone else when he found out. There was no love in what I felt with Darren, only unbridled lust, and although I loved Ted and Tyler and Jessica I was completely intoxicated by powerful sexy compulsions and even then I think I realized I couldn't stop what I was doing with Darren no matter what it cost.

We drove back to the new store, and as we walked past the old one, the sales associates and staff watched me hand in hand with Darren and knew without a doubt that their boss had already become Darren's fuck toy. They all knew my family as well so there was no mistaking the foolish risk they knew I was taking.

We went behind the construction barrier and he told me to sit in one of the chairs. When I did, I looked up at him and saw him looking at me and knew I was to "assume the pose", so I spread my legs widely. He came to the area between my legs and knelt down, then with penetrating eyes that bored into my very core he said, "You know I own you don't you Sandy?" I gulped and nodded. "You don't belong to Ted any longer or to your family isn't that right?" I nodded again. "And you'll do anything I tell you to, and anywhere, correct?" I nodded again and felt a tear run down my cheek at the knowledge of what he was taking, and what I was giving up.

He bent low and brought his mouth to my panty covered hole. I had never experienced oral sex in any way, so I was in shock when he kissed and ran his tongue up the full length of my wet crotch. This seemed so dirty and felt so good I groaned out loud. "Ohhhhhhhhh goddddddddddd." I moaned as he nibbled my clit through the fabric and wormed his long tongue under the cloth to push it deep inside my soaked pussy, I bucked in climax and then, without letting me come back down in afterglow, he kept up the erotic pressure with the fingers of his left hand while he unfastened his pants with the other.

Anxious to see his cock, I helped push his pants down until his hard giant tool sprang forward. God it seemed big and I was fascinated with its angry looking hardness and the rigid veins that ran up and down its length. Impatient to claim me and mark me as his territory, he shuttled forward until the large bulbous head was pushing against the wet material of my thong and trying to enter me. He pulled the cloth aside and pushed forward and I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him to me as he slid the full length of his shaft deeper into me than any foreign object had ever been. I hissed with lust as each inch filled me and I started to cum like I had never cum before while he was impaling himself in my womb.

It seemed like I continued to cum forever as he stroked his cock slowly in and then out, over and over again., then his own needs for fulfillment finally took over as he started to drive his rigid shaft into me with ferocious urgency. When I felt his body stiffen as he approached orgasm I came again, and we clung together tightly as our heat cooled, not as lovers, but as sex mates. A copious load of cum flowed freely from my open pussy when Darren finally pulled his organ out of me. I had completely surrendered to him, and realized I had taken the risk of reckless unprotected sex with a man, other than my husband. I was an adulteress and even more I was a slut, I was Darren's slut, and what ever happened beyond that was simply going to happen.

We stayed together in the new store for the rest of the day and fucked over and over in every position I could imagine until well after closing time. When he walked me to my car after closing he stripped me naked in the open empty parking lot under the light from an overhead lamp and fucked me again from behind while I leaned against the car. When I arrived home I had been fucked silly and was still full of Darren's cum. I wondered if my recklessness had already made me pregnant and resolved to take birth control precautions immediately because I knew this was going to happen over and over again.

As I slid into bed, I was careful not to wake my husband. I had showered quickly in the guest bath to freshen up, but I didn't flush Darren's cum from my cunt because I enjoyed the dirty way I felt with it still in me and it amplified my guilty conscience which reinforced what a slut I felt I was. As I lay there next to Ted, my fingers swam in the swampy residue of Darren's cum and I masturbated to the wicked memory of the nasty and risky sex.

The next morning, to partially appease my own conscience, I got up early and fixed Ted a nice breakfast before he was off to work. It was a token penance for betraying him the day before. I stopped at the doctor after dropping the kids off at the sitter and got a prescription for birth control pills and samples so I could start taking them immediately. The birth control was more for Ted's protection than my own. Even though this happened before we knew about AIDS, we knew about the clap; pills don't protect you against STD's. The protection was against pregnancy; it was to save Ted from the additional humiliation he would have felt at having his wife become pregnant from another man.

Apparently Darren had other commitments that day and he never showed up at the job; I was beside myself with fear and anxiety since I was left to spend the entire day only imagining what was going to happen. Several times I got turned on with memory and fantasy and had masturbated in the restroom, but mostly I just worried. Much of the time I was immersed in guilt and fear at wondering how terrible life would be if Ted threw me out like he should. I thought the day would never end and was an emotional mess when I finally got home.

Ted was up and wide awake, he had made preparations for a special night together. He rented a movie that I had really wanted to see but had missed when it was in the theater, and had my favorite snacks to munch on. The lights were turned low and everything was set when I walked in the door. He took me into his arms and gave me a deep and loving kiss and I began to cry.

"Did you have a bad day honey?" He asked.

"I guess." I said. How could I tell him that I had been upset and on edge all day because of a guilty conscience and because my "boy friend" stood me up? Pain rushed over me when I realized what a perfectly wonderful man my husband was, and what a perfectly wonderful father and provider he was as well. He was absolutely guiltless in my adulterous betrayal of our marriage covenant. I was the only guilty one; I was completely selfish and cruel in the way I was throwing everything he brought that was good into our marriage right out the window.

We made love that night and it was painful to me in almost every way. Not physically painful, or painful because he was any less a man than Darren, Ted was gentle, loving and even romantic, but it was painful because I wanted and needed to give him so much more of me than I could. I knew he deserved so much better but we had never learned to express our love with passion. With Darren I expressed my lust passionately and let myself go like an animal, but in a context that was nasty, dirty and without love. Ted deserved so much more, so much better than that, and even though I was capable of bringing a higher level of passion into our bed, I was unworthy to do it and could only feel more guilty.

When we crawled beneath the covers, I cried softly throughout most of the night and into the early hours of the morning. When I finally fell asleep deeply, Ted left me there in bed while he got up and went to work.

At about 11:00 AM, the phone rang, it was Darren. It worried me a little that he had called me at home, but I was still anxious to hear his voice. "I'm coming to pick you up." He said with authority. I tried to protest and told him I would meet him at the store, but he was on his way and wouldn't be deterred. "I've got to get the kids to the sitter next door." I protested, and Darren quickly said, "I'll pick you up there then", and hung up. I rushed to get the kids ready and make myself presentable as well. Darren obviously liked me looking sluttish, but my neighbors wouldn't appreciate it. I didn't want them to know what I was becoming yet, so I put on a modest length light summer dress over brief panties and a sexy bra.

I herded the kids out the door and over to Sarah's hoping I could get back before Darren showed, but I heard the engine of his truck behind me as he turned into the drive and I stepped into Sarah's house. I was anxious to get past the greetings and good-bys before Darren ended up knocking on the door, and left my friend and neighbor standing at her door as I waved by-by to my kids before they ran off and I stepped outside.

Darren opened the passenger door and I climbed up into the seat. Come 'ere he said, patting the seat beside him. I had hoped he would drive off before I had to cuddle close to him, but gulped and slid over blushing as I knew Sarah was still watching from her door. He made me put both feet on the transmission tunnel so my knees were high and visible to my friend as she stood on her porch. It was obvious he was looking down into my lap as Sarah watched the material of my skirt slip from my knees, leaving them obviously bare. "Take off your panties." He said, leaving no room for debate or protest. My skin flushed red and I paused before moving. "Make sure you keep your knees where your friend can see them." Darren said. "I want her to see you taking them off for me."

I almost passed out with humiliation and lust as I lifted slightly so I could slip the bikini panties from my ass and pull them into Sarah's vision at my knees and then to my feet where I lifted my legs and pulled them off. Darren took the panties and held them to his face taking in my aroma and moistness against his stubbled skin. Then he hung them like a flag from his mirror.

"Keep your knees up, and spread them." He said, and I did as directed while swooning in dizziness. With absolutely nothing left to Sarah's imagination Darren directed his attention to the sex between my spread thighs as he fondled the soft curls of my thick bush. He pulled the swollen lips of my pussy wide with both hands and inserted his magic fingers, then he brought me to a shameless orgasm as I bucked and tossed my head for Sarah to witness there in her driveway. When I slumped in post-orgasmic exhaustion, Darren smiled at Sarah, tipped his hat and drove off.

It surprised and puzzled me when we stopped at a salon near the mall and Darren led me inside. He introduced me to his friend David, a beautician and barber. "She needs the special trim and shave", he said to David, and I was led past a curtain to a more private area of the shop. David had me lay back on a reclining barber chair that had an apparatus attached that was almost like the stirrups found on examination tables in a gynecologist' office. With my feet positioned, David pushed my skirt up, and had me lift my bum up so he could push my dress even higher; he pushed everything all the way up above my bra so I was effectively naked.

I blushed red at being so exposed to a stranger I had only met a few minutes before, but sexually excited nevertheless. David left me there exposed with us only behind a light curtain that seemed to offer little security as he made preparations. He filled a small basin with warm water and washed my private area, and then applied warm shaving foam as he proceeded to shave the aroused lips of my pussy completely bare. He trimmed my hairy bush back leaving a much smaller tuft of curly black hair above my baby smooth pussy. At least twice during this procedure, one of his associates came through the curtain to ask a question as he or she looked over David's shoulder to check me out. The girl who came in kept the curtain pulled back and I could even see cars pass in the street and people walk by.

When David finished up and patted me dry he leaned forward and kissed my sensitive cunt, I jumped from the unexpected contact even though I was highly aroused, and then he slid his long tongue deep inside my pussy and slipped three fingers into my hole. I came quickly and bucked up into his face as he pumped his fingers into me until I screamed for mercy. All the while Darren sat close by watching and smiling. When David raised his head, Darren said, "That's one hell of a sweet pussy, isn't it buddy?"

"Fucking A, it is that." David said. "I could get lost between those beautiful legs. You wouldn't mind if I took out the shaving fee with a free fuck would you friend?"

The conversation was about me and very intimate, but left me completely out of it. I had just been eaten and fingered to climax by a total stranger and now a decision was being made by the two of them about my being fucked. Enough conversation had passed between them during the shave so that David already knew Darren's "girl friend" was someone else's wife. He had made a point of telling everyone who had stepped inside the curtain about my status as well. Darren simply said, "Whatever you want man, I owe you."

I shivered as I watched David stand up, and remove his pants. I was paralyzed with the lust that had built during the shave and intensified by the climax and conversation. The total nastiness of being the medium of barter or currency between these two friends was intensely erotic and I just waited in arousal to be taken again.

David's cock was not quite as large as Darren's, but the added nature of forbidden lust with a stranger compensated and I was soon over my head in erotic lust as David pushed my bra above my tits so he could look at and fondle my swollen breasts and roughly pinch my erect nipples. I was dizzy and wet as I felt this strange new prick pushing itself all the way into my deep cunt, and wrapped my legs tightly around his torso as we fucked together wildly. I was too far gone to be quiet and soon the entire shop was inside the curtain watching, workers and customers alike. One of them could have been a relative or close friend for all I knew, and the possibility of that in my mind made it even more outrageous and exciting.

David fucked me in that position endlessly and I came several times; climaxes were intensified as I made prolonged visual contact with one of the observers. David seemed to have incredible stamina as his cock never softened at all. After a long time, he pulled me off the seat, and after he pulled the last of my clothes completely off, he had me lean against it while he took me from behind. He would spank my ass from time to time and pose us both so everyone could watch the length of his cock sliding in and out of my oily pussy. I was completely aroused and almost in a constant state of orgasm as I imagined I was in a porn movie or on a stage in front of an audience. I was completely lost in the delirious feelings of wanton lust.

When David increased his pace and force as he summoned forth his climax, everyone's anticipation rose to crescendo. When his body stiffened and he stabbed my womb with staccato thrusts to draw every ounce of cum from his balls I growled like a bitch in heat and there was noticeable admiration from the crowd, when they saw his cum leaking from my full pussy to coat his softening shaft they clapped and cheered.

I finally felt conspicuously naked and exposed and scrambled for my clothes. With everyone standing there watching, I dressed like doing a strip tease in reverse, and when I felt presentable I let Darren lead me from the salon. I still remember thinking I wouldn't have minded being sat back down in front of everyone and forced to assume my position while David showed off his artistry on my newly shaved pussy, but it didn't happen.

When we got back to the mall, Darren's cock was completely hard from thinking about what had happened so far that day and he pulled it out and told me to take it in my mouth. Fellatio was new to me as well, but he didn't have to force me. I was turned on and it seemed almost natural to suck on that big shiny shaft. I don't think I was as good as someone with experience, but I sure tried hard. I was ready to follow his urging and not too naïve to be afraid of having him cum in my mouth, but when he pistoned his hard prick deep into my throat with need I was not prepared for the large load of sperm he shot into my mouth; I almost strangled as I learned to handle the volume and swallow it down.

We went back into our mall and returned to the construction area; once there he stripped me completely naked and fucked me over and over, whenever he wanted to, during the rest of the afternoon and evening. In between fucks he relapsed briefly into the work he still had to get done. I felt so naughty being naked and vulnerable for much of the day, but I was high on lust and ready for everything. I almost got caught when Teri, from the store, came in to look for me. Fortunately I was close to cover when I heard her call out for me and was able to hide. Darren said I was out on an errand, and after an uncomfortable pause she left.

When she was gone, I walked to where she had stood just to make sure she couldn't have seen me. She hadn't seen me alright, but she certainly saw my clothes, including the skimpy underwear I had been wearing. I slipped my dress on quickly and went into the store to talk with her.

Teri studied my dress closely and I knew that she knew I had been hiding naked somewhere in the construction area and that I was naked under my dress. The look in her eyes was more than accusing, it was condemning. She probably knew my family as well or better than anyone else in the store, and she adored my husband and kids. She had told me many times how lucky I was to have someone like Ted in love with me and she was certain that my world revolved around my kids, Tyler especially. It certainly should have; I was the luckiest and stupidest girl in the world, and both Teri and I knew it as we stood there without speaking. Like I have said before, I was just too damned stupid and selfish to let it matter.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers