Down By the Bay Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Drew and Dixie continued.
956 words
4
7.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dixie had planned the dinner of Drew's favorites for their final evening in the cottage. They started with a white wine and salad, followed by lasagna and cheese bread, and ending with the rich, dark chocolate mousse with fluffy whipped crème topping and chocolate shavings. As they sat on the lanai savoring their desserts, Dixie could not help but to run the whipped crème along her lips with her fingers and licking the remaining off in a seductive way, just for Drew to see. She continued, each time sucking her fingers just a little more, a little further down, and without the crème! Drew could barely contain himself and enjoy his mousse, and his cock was not content in his shorts anymore either.

Dixie could tell that Drew was having a hard time enjoying his dessert, so she decided to help him just a little. Moving her chair a little closer to his, she started to feed him from her finger, just the way she had been eating her own. As she brought her finger to Drew's lips, he licked the tip before taking the whole thing in, sucking is all off. Bringing another finger of luscious chocolate to his mouth, Dixie once again let him engulf her finger cleaning it until there was nothing left to lick off. With the next dip of the finger, upon bring it to his mouth, she stopped, almost there, and began to firmly lick it from her finger instead. Drew's lips had already begun to part anticipating her finger, but instead she licked it and brought it to him on her tongue. This brought them into a deep and passionate kiss.

Breaking away from his strong mouth and embrace, Dixie kissed him gently on the lips, got up, and walked into the house leaving Drew wanting her even more. As she walked into the house, she was removing her clothing, piece by piece and dropping it behind her on the floor until she was standing naked in the kitchen. Drew hadn't noticed her trail until he stood to walk through the doors of the lanai and saw her tank top, then her bra, sandals, shorts, and finally her thong creating a pathway to the kitchen. Following her clothing, he found Dixie in front of a sink of bubbles washing their dinner dishes, completely naked. He stood back admiring the curves of her body; long hair grazing on her shoulders, the slight curvature of her spine leading down to the small of her back, and the roundness of her ass leading into the slender legs upon which she stood.

Feeling his stare, Dixie turned around instantly noticing the bulge beneath his shorts. She could not help but let out a small giggle knowing her light seduction was working. Taking a few steps forward, she reached Drew and started unbuttoning his shirt and then sliding it from his shoulders, slowly, running her hands across his shoulders and down his back as the shirt fell. She took her hands and ran them along his chest; placing light kisses upon him as she traveled downward towards his short buttons, stopping to give each nipple a gentle nip with her teeth. Upon reaching his shorts, she undid his button and zipper and gave them a gentle tug releasing his bulging cock from within. Drew often went commando, and tonight was no different, so this made his undressing much easier. Once freed, Dixie gently took hold of Drew's member and brought him fully into her mouth wrapping her lips around the base and applying pressure all the way back to the tip. Drew tossed his head back in pleasure, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Dixie's warm mouth engulfing him entirely.

Dixie then stood, cock in hand, and walked Drew into the living area. There, she positioned him to sitting in the center of the sofa, legs slightly spread, and hands at his side. Once in place, Dixie straddled his lap upon her knees, giving his full access to her breasts with his mouth. She held her tits as he frolicked around each nipple with his tongue. "Hold your cock up, bab," she murmured. Doing what was asked, Drew took his right hand and stood his cock up, positioning it below her pussy. With that, Dixie let go of her breasts, took hold of Drew's shoulders, and plunged her pussy onto his 8" rod. The feeling of her already wet pussy surrounding his cock took Drew by surprise. He had expected a slow lowering of her body onto his, not the rapid plunge that she took. Dixie was extremely excited by the force she felt; her pussy suddenly full with his hot cock so rapidly and deep all at once. She could not hold her body still, as she began rising and falling with her entire body onto the full length of his shaft, leaving no piece without the warmth of her juices.

Drew began to caress her ass, but Dixie shook her head no, "Let me do you. Sit and enjoy while I ride you," she proclaimed. Drew let his hands fall to his sides again, fighting the urge to rub his hands all over her body. He watched her tits bounce with her movement, watched her face fill with pleasure, and he would glance at his cock going in and out to see her juices flowing down from her body onto his. Dixie's momentum was intensifying; she was getting close to orgasm. Her body was filling with excitement, his cock was hitting her g-spot with every plunge; she knew this was going to be big. Therefore, she stopped!

**Don't worry, the next part is on the way! Look for part III coming soon!