Down by the Pool

Story Info
Two strangers meet.
2.5k words
4.44
44.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day in paradise. I had been staying at the hotel for two days and it appeared that the thronging masses had left with the conference over. Incredibly the hotel was virtually empty and I was now the only one around, lazing on the sun lounge by the pool. Unfortunately however no staff were around either and I was quite hot and thirsty.

Finally a waitress appeared. She was young and beautiful and was wearing a very short dress displaying a lovely pair of tanned legs. I asked her for cocktail in a coconut and she explained that there were only a couple of guests here and as a result the hotel had given many staff days off after a busy week. This had made the place even more quiet. She said if I needed anything at all just give her a call and hurried off to get my drink.

As I sat there sipping on whatever tropical drink that she had brought me the alcohol kicked in and my thoughts wandered and I started to fantasize about what I could do if I had a woman with me. My cock slowly hardened as these thoughts evolved more wildly and I started to regret the fact that I had worn Speedos as the bulge made it obvious that I was aroused. My hand crept to my hips and I couldn't resist slightly touching myself to stimulate the erection and a tingle of pleasure traveled down the backs of my thighs.

Just as I thought it was lucky that no one was around a beautiful young woman came up behind me and surprised me. I fumbled around and raised my legs hoping that she hadn't noticed my state and what I was doing.

"Hi there" I said.

"Hi" she responded with a laugh, "it seems we are the only two here".

She chose the large sun lounge next to me and we comfortably slipped into conversation. She was as a part of the real estate agents conference but the group had gone on an all day excursion while she had felt like simply lying around in the sun. I explained that I was here on business and had taken the opportunity to spend the weekend at a tropical resort for a change, having been "on the road" for over two weeks.

The waitress returned and we gradually ordered more and more cocktails and as we sat and chatted it was difficult not to let my thoughts wander erotically as I sat next to this gorgeous blonde. She wore a beautiful white bikini and it was very hard for me to keep my eyes off her, something I think she noticed. As if on cue, she moved into a more provocative position, legs slightly parted. I could feel the tingling in my groin begin.

"How have you found the nights here?" I asked.

"Pretty quiet I guess" she answered "I love dancing and no one has asked me to dance as yet".

"I'll have to look for you tonight" I said, my cock stiffening as I imagined dancing close to this gorgeous woman: our body's together, smelling her, touching her, my hands on her hips as we moved together in rhythm with the music.

"You will" she said "but you can do something for me now if you wouldn't mind. I can feel my skin burning again and I think I need some more sun tan lotion applied. Would you mind doing it for me?"

"No problems" I responded, trying to hide my enthusiasm.

With no further encouragement required I got up and moved next to her as she rolled onto her tummy. As I took the sun tan lotion bottle in my hand she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top, leaving her back exposed completely. I took some lotion, a lovely coconut oil based liquid, and covered my hands with it. I placed them on back and moved up to her shoulders and massaged her, the lotion allowing my hands to move smoothly across her soft skin.

Slowly I moved my hand back and forth on her shoulders and she tilted head forward and moved her hair to allow me access to her neck. Both my hands moved there and massaged her, feeling the shape of her neck and scalp. I then moved back to her shoulders and my fingers wrapped around them, strong and firm.

I then moved to her back and my hands wandered more. Feeling the sides of her body, down to her hips and up to her shoulders, back and forth, the lotion intensifying the pleasure. It had been so long since I had done this to a woman and my cock now was hard and completely erect.

I stood up to move to down to her legs and she looked at me, my cock completely obvious in the tight fitting swimmers I was wearing. I didn't care.

"I see you are enjoying this as much as me" she smiled "Are you going to do my legs now?"

"I am" I responded "they probably need a lot of work to protect you from the sun".

"They do" she said.

I then sat at the end of the lounge and picked one of her feet up and rested it on my lap, directly onto my cock. I took some lotion and massaged her foot while pushing it onto my erection.

As I did this the waitress returned and asked if we wanted anymore drinks. Her eyes though were glued to my crotch and as she watched I massaged the lady's foot with my hands. She looked at me intently and licked her lips watching as massaged the foot. I then lifted it up so the waitress could my erection and her eyes never wavered. I then reached inside my swimmers and removed my cock for her, stroking it with sun tan lotion. She moved closer to me, her eyes transfixed, and I then used the lady's foot as a massage device and against my hardness, one hand on top of her foot and my cock sandwiches between her foot and my hand below, sun tan oil lubricating both. I said:

"Yes, we like a couple of cocktails."

With that I returned my cock inside my swimmers and kneeled over her leg, massaging her calf, slowly and deliberately. My hands beginning at her ankle and then moving up to her knee, the lubrication fluid and supreme. My hands then continued their exploration up her legs and as I massaged and felt the inside of her thighs she slowly parted her legs for me, allowing access to the very tops of her thighs. Her pussy was open to me, covered only by the thin fabric of her bikini bottom.

I moved to the other leg and repeated the process, oiling her up and feeling her shape, the sensation of skin on skin intense. I reached the top of her thighs and rested my hands massaging her with my fingers, my hands stationary with the back of my fingers touching her pussy as a result of the movement. As a result her hips moved slightly towards me and I reached between her legs and touched her clit, hard and distended, through her bikini bottom. I moved my finger slowly, back and forth, around and around, and I heard a small moan emit from her mouth.

I then told her to roll over because I needed to do her front.

I started at her hips and moved my hands across her body, lubricated by the oil. The feel of her body and the look on her face, eyes closed, was so erotic. I moved to her breasts and massaged them, pulling at her nipples with the V of my thumb and forefinger while the remainder of my fingers massaged the fullness of her breasts.

Her nipples were so hard and erect. I moved my mouth to her right breast and took the nipple between my teeth and pulled it out lifting her entire breast.

"uuhhhhhhh" she moaned and her nipple became harder and longer. I did it again and stretched it even further as she arched her back towards me and moaned even more. I moved to the left breast and did the same and when both were fully erect I used my lips only to softly suck them and kiss them.

I then moved to the bottom of the seat to her legs and again started at her ankles and massaged her leg slowly, covering my hands and her body completely with the sun tan oil.

Once more I moved to the top of her thigh and she once more parted her legs for me. I wasted no time and slipped my finger under her bikini and inserted it directly into her pussy. She was so hot and wet and I couldn't remember when I last did this to a woman. My cock was now leaking with pre-cum and I had a large wet patch on my swimmers as evidence of my excitement.

I continued to move my fingers in and out of her and with my other hand started to touch her clit again, this time directly. As I did this the waitress returned with our drinks but I continued, massaging the woman's pussy as I looked directly in the waitresses eyes.

"Just put them down there" I said, and she promptly did as my hands continued their motion. I then stopped and stood up exposing my erection to the waitress, once more here eyes were transfixed but this time her hands reached inside my swimmers and massaged my cock. I let her do this for 20 seconds or so as the woman watched me and then I stopped her because I wanted to come inside the beautiful blonde I had been touching not in the waitresses hands. The waitress sat down on the sun lounge next to us and I returned to my woman.

I took the lotion and once more started at her ankle in the same way I did and her hands slowly caressed and massaged her thighs. I reached the top of her thighs, one hand on each side of the leg, stroking firmly up and down. A small moan floated through the air.

I then moved my hands to each side of the bikini bottom and pulled it down, exposing her completely. I moved between her legs, which were raised to her knees, and my tongue and mouth went straight to her pussy. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

Like a cat, I took my tongue and did a long extended lick moving my whole head in the process. The woman moaned again, loudly this time. My tongue then flicked gently and slowly at her clit, just the tip of the tongue lightly touching the top of her clit. I looked up in her eyes and she looked back at me lost in pleasure.

The waitress on the sun lounge next to us lay back and spread her legs wide and I watched as her hand reached inside her panties and fingered her clit, every now and then stopping to push her fingers into herself and moaning loudly as she did so.

I continued to devour the woman and my tongue entered her pussy. I brought my hand to her clit and massaged, fast and rough, as my tongue pushed as deep in as it could go. I then stopped and moved back, taking my fingers and pushing them into her hard and deep. I then removed them and did it again and I looked in the woman's eyes seeing the look of expectation on her face for the next thrust and ecstasy as my fingers reached her deepest regions.

As I did this the waitress removed her panties and lie legs spread wide on the lounge finger fucking herself, her pussy exposed for all to see. As we watched she came, her hips bucking wildly and moaning loudly.

My mouth then returned to the woman's pussy and once more I continued to lick and taste and explore her. Faster this time, more intense and focused. My goal was now to completely pleasure this woman bring her to climax, have her come on my face. The woman responded, almost thrusting her hips at her. My face moving up and down, her legs apart, the woman's knuckles almost white from grabbing the side of the sun lounge, her breath panting.

"Oh fuuuuuucccckkkkkk" she screamed as she pulled at my hair pushing my face harder onto her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck". She came hard, pushing her hips onto my face. Her hips pushed up in the air gyrating, legs spread so wide. Gradually I slowed, but with each lick she gasped another small eruption of pleasure rippling through her body.

I then stood up and removed my swimmers and she sat up and took my cock in her mouth. With both hands around my shaft, her mouth worked my engorged head exquisitely and I felt a massive orgasm approaching. I stopped her.

"No, I want to come inside you. Come into the pool" I said.

I walked to the pool and jumped in and she followed, completely naked, and sat at the edge, legs parted. I swam up between her legs and stood, the water shallow, to my chest. I reached behind her and pulled her slowly into the pool, her body sliding between mine and the wall of the pool.

Magically my hard cock entered her smoothly as she slid down on me, knowing its home without the need for guidance.

"uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I felt the heat of her wet pussy envelope me, contrasting the cool of the water surrounding us.

Her legs wrapped around my back and her arms around my head and neck as we kissed intensely, fucking, our bodies moving up and down as we were buoyed by the water, pushed against the wall of the pool.

"Oh Christ I am going to come" I said.

"So I am darling" she said "Come for me, come deep inside me, let me have all of you ..... uuhhh ..... uhhhh" she gasped with each thrust.

"Yes" I said and my climax arrived and I moaned out loud. My whole body tingled but my focus was on the head of my cock as I could feel and picture the semen leaving me into her.

I thrust into her with each ejaculation.

"ohhhh"

"oohhhh"

"oohhh"

Five times, six times, seven times, eight times I squirted my fluid into her. My entire body releasing my passion on her in the biggest orgasm I have ever had.

And then she came.

"eerrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh"

She grabbed me hard, her whole body pushing against me, fucking me. She then kissed me wildly, her tongue everywhere and moans muffled as her orgasm devoured her as the water lapped around us.

Then she slowed and moved up and down at a gentler pace. I lightly kissed her closed eyes, forehead, cheeks and mouth and we floated together, feeling the intimate closeness of two people who had seen the personal release of each others climax.

"oh god" she simply said.

"Yes" I said "I have never come that much in my entire life before"

"Yes" she said.

"Maybe we could meet for a drink and dance tonight" I said.

"Yes" she said.