Down by the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another 15 minutes before Beth returned, with her towel draped over her shoulders (once again wearing the bathing suit, like a good girl should). She went to the bathroom to change out of the wet clothes.

With the door closed behind her, she stopped to think. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she had seen someone for a second by the bank watching her. But when she came in Will was watching a movie, like he said he was going to...

She dismissed the thought and got dressed. But she would be watching tomorrow.

************ The next day came and things progressed in their similar fashion. Will decided again to stay in and watch a movie while Beth went for a swim in the river. With Beth on her way, he this time left the movie on play and went to the door until it was safe. Sliding it open, he began walking towards the river.

As soon as she was over the bank, Beth dropped down flat so she could look back over the bank. For a minute, she didn't see anything. She was about to turn away when she saw the backdoor to the house open and out came her brother, casually strolling towards her.

So, she thought, he had been watching her yesterday. And she had been naked once again. At first she was a little irritated and the embarrassment of two days ago returned. But then she found that feeling with replaced with some more primal: lust.

If he was coming for show, she was going to give him one. She went down to the bank and waited with her back turned. Closing her eyes and listening, she waited until she knew Will was watching, then started to strip out of her clothes. Today she wasn't wearing the bathing suit but a pair of cutoff jean-shorts and a tank top. First she pulled off the tank top over her head and threw it behind her. Then she undid the button on her shorts and slid them down, making sure to bend over as she did.

From his position, Will was going crazy. He watched her slip into the water and float on her back, cupping her breasts together. She seemed to be getting out of the water every minute or so to shake water from her hair (making her breasts sway back and forth) or pick up something while she bent over. If his brain weren't clouded with lust, he might have thought this was odd behavior. As it was, it was just fine and dandy with him.

A slight humming had been growing for the past few minutes but Will couldn't figure out what it was. Not that he was trying that hard to do anything but gawk at his sister. Beth had paused in her show and looked around.

Suddenly Will understood where the noise was coming from. There was a small fishing boat that was coming down the river. He had never actually seen anyone else on the river, but it wasn't something that should be a shocker. The river was a common fishing grounds further downstream where it joined with the Raging River. Obviously someone was just heading that way.

Beth looked around and saw the small boat coming her way. There was an older man steering the small craft at a slow pace. He spotted Beth's head in the water and steered well away as a sign of courtesy.

As he passed, he smiled and nodded, saying, "Hello there young missy."

With her arms across her breasts, she said, "Afternoon sir."

The man looked down and noticed that she wasn't wearing anything and looked away like a gentleman. "'scuse me, 'scuse me. Didn't realize you wasn't wearin' nothin. Well, good day miss."

Part of Will's mind was pissed that the show had been interrupted. The other part was laughing its ass off at the embarrassing scenario. Beth just seemed to have no luck when it came to being naked outdoors. As the boat drifted down the river and out of sight, Will slipped back over the bank to return to the house. After being caught twice in three days, he didn't think Beth would be swimming naked for a while. But on the other hand, he probably had enough material stored in his brain now to last a few weeks.

Sitting down and watching the movie, now about thirty minutes in, Will rubbed his crotch thinking about Beth. It was another 10 minutes before she got back, again with the towel wrapped around her shoulders; he noticed that her clothes were dry. She went into the bathroom for a few minutes before walking back to the living room.

Will was still sitting on the couch feigning interest the movie, when Beth came walking into the room. She was still wearing the same clothes but he noticed immediately that her nipples were hard and her shirt (which was white cotton) was a little wet, allowing him to see through it. He pretended not to notice as she sat down and picked up a magazine. Something was up, he thought. That shirt was dry a minute ago.

Beth continued flipping through the magazine like nothing was going on. Will felt like he was going to explode if he sat there any longer, so he got up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. Maybe something cool would snuff out the flaming lust coursing through his veins. He turned to go back and flip off the movie, but stopped. There was Beth.

"I know you've been watching me," she said.

Shit, he thought. Get the gallows ready, warm up the ol' electric chair, polish your rifles boys, there's gonna be a shootin' tonight. Panic raced through his mind until she continued.

"I saw you today," she continued. Noticing the look of panic on his face, she added, "But I'm not mad."

"Uh," he stammered, "you're not?"

"No. When you saw me a few days ago I was really embarrassed, but when I got home and thought about it," she trailed off for a minute, as if unsure whether or not to continue, "well, I started getting a little hot."

It was like the pause button had been hit on the universe (a new meaning for the phrase 'universal remote', he thought) and Will stood there in shock. The feeling of panic exploded into excitement and renewed lust. He didn't know what to do next. Luckily Beth made the move for him.

She dropped her shorts in front of him and turned around, leaning over the counter. Will reached his trembling hand forward and first only lightly touched her with the tip of his fingers. Then he went for the full-on two handed grab and squeezed her ass.

"Spank me!" she cried out, her voice a little airy from the excitement.

Like he needed any encouragement. First he only patted her ass lightly, but she kept crying out for him to spank her harder, she'd been such a bad girl. He began to put a little more force into it, when behind him he heard a voice.

"What the hell?"

He froze. Turning around with a feeling of awful dread, he looked to face his mother. She was standing there without saying anything, staring in disbelief at what her children were doing. Beth scrambled to pull her shorts up and looked on the verge of breaking down in tears. Will prepared for the worst. He would be kicked out of the house, arrested, probably raped in jail by a big guy named Cupcake.

Without saying a word, Susan turned and walked out the door. A minute later they heard the car ignition and the crunch of gravel as their mother drove away.

"Oh shit! Shit Will, we're fucked!" Beth whimpered, about to start crying.

Will was still standing in a daze, his stomach feeling very turbulent and his legs becoming weak. Not knowing what to do, he stumbled out the back door into the yard. He walked without seeing, thinking about what had just happened. Man, her ass felt great, he thought. But the only ass he'd be seeing anytime soon was his own after his mother tore it from his body.

He looked up from the ground and noticed that he had walked to the river once again, almost on auto-pilot. He stumbled over the bank, almost plummeting down face first after tripping on a goddamned root. The water still drifted by in it's slow, lazy pace and he stared into it. It was like watching his own life drift away.

After sitting by the water for what felt like a damn eon, he decided to go back and face the music. He walked back slowly, legs feeling like lead. What would be the method of execution? Stabbing? Poison? Fireants? Maybe she'd drown him in the river.

The backdoor slid open and Will walked through. Dead man on the mile! Dead man walking the line! He saw Beth sitting in a chair, but something was wrong. She wasn't crying, or even looking remotely upset. She was smiling! Had she blamed it on him? Did she tell their mother he was trying to rape her?

To his everlasting astonishment, she began to unbutton her shirt (she had slipped on a blouse). When she got to the bottom she opened it and pushed out her breasts, exposing them directly to her brother.

"What the fuck are you doing? Mom's home! Jesus Christ we're already in enough fucking trouble!" he whispered with an edge of harshness.

Beth just smiled and slid off her shorts again, kicking them aside. Will couldn't help but get hard, even though he was sure now the method of execution would be combustion from his Mother's heat vision.

She sat back down in the chair with her legs spread, still smiling and giggling a little, eyes shifting between his eyes and his cock bulging out in his pants.

"Mom says that we can fuck," she breathed, "as long as she gets to watch."

"What?!" he said. He couldn't believe this. He must have tripped back at the bank and cracked his fucking skull open.

"She's upstairs getting ready," she panted. Her fingers dropped to her pussy and she began rubbing herself. "Mmm, I'm gonna fuck you so good Will."

Oh God, he thought. This is really going to happen. Fuck! He began stripping out of his clothes. When he finally freed the beast, his cock whipped out like a monster awakening from a long slumber.

"Do you wanna suck these nipples?" she asked, rolling them in her fingers.

"God yes," he grunted and started moving towards her.

Beth held up her hand though, and said, "Wait. Not yet, we have to wait for Mom, remember?"

It was another thirty seconds (which felt like thirty years) before their mother came down the stairs. Besides black stockings, she was completely naked like Beth. Will was panting like someone that had just ran a marathon.

"Mom!" he shouted, not from surprise but excitement. He had never realized it, but Beth was basically just a younger version of their mother. "God Mom, you look so good."

"Thank you honey," she smiled, shaking her breasts at him. "Sit down and let's talk about this first."

Will complied and sat down in a chair directly across the room from his sister, his cock standing up like a pulsating pole.

"When I caught you two earlier," Susan said, "I was surprised I admit. And I was even a little angry like most mothers would be. But then I remembered what it felt like." She was sitting down now and rubbing her pussy. Will's head was darting back and forth between watching his mother and sister rub themselves.

"When I was your age, I wanted to fuck my brother. And I tried to get him to notice me for a long time, but he never seemed to be interested in it. Even to this day I wish that something had happened, but it never did. I remember what that lustful wishing felt like. And if you two want to fuck, then I want you to do it. Beth, I want you to fuck his brains out and feel what I never got to. And honey, if you want to fuck me, you can have me anytime you want me."

"Oh shit, Mom. Oh fuck, yes I want to fuck you. I wanna give it to you so good."

"Mmm, good, I was hoping you'd want to. Beth," she looked at her daughter, "I think you brother is just about ready for you. Why don't you go over to him and fuck him?"

Beth was out of her seat in a flash and ran to her brother who stood up to greet her. They locked in a sloppy kiss, tongues dancing everywhere. Will's hands were grabbing her ass and squeezing while she made little moaning sounds and held his throbbing cock in her hand. She led him by his cock to the couch and jumped up onto the back of it with her legs spread.

Will bent his head to her tits and kissed them and sucked on them with his sister's hands running through his hair. In his brain, his cock was loudly demanding to get some attention and Will obeyed the command. He lined up his stiff cock with his sister's dripping pussy and pushed into her. They both let out a loud moan. Susan was taking in every second as she rubbed herself towards a climax. This was the hottest thing she had ever seen, probably hotter than if she had managed to fuck her own brother. Plus she had Will to think about now, she was going to ravage his cock after Beth had a go.

Will was thrusting in and out of his sister, who was madly thrusting her own hips to meet his cock. They locked lips again, which in their state of frenzied lust was basically just licking each other's faces.

"God Will yes! Fuck me!" Beth cried out, throwing her head back as waves of pleasure raced through her body.

"Aww, yeah," Will grunted, "fuck, you feel so fucking good Beth. Oh god!"

"Are you going to make your sister come honey? I hope you do, she's been very patient waiting for you to get back. Make her come Will! Make her come!" Susan was going wild with her fingers rubbing her clit now.

As if Will needed any encouraging. He madly thrust into his sister as deep and hard as he could, cussing through his clenched teeth. Beth was letting her own stream of dirty talk fly now, legs wrapped around her brother's waist.

"Fuck me Will, fuck me! Make me come! Make me come, oh shit I wanna come on your cock! Make me come all over that cock!" she screamed.

His thrusting increased even more, going into overdrive. Maximum warp, make it so number one. Pedal to the metal, hoss. From across the room there was a scream as Susan's orgasm hit her. She was sliding down her chair with both hands at her pussy, moaning and thrashing around.

Back at headquarters, Will and Beth were still fucking each other's brains out. Beth pushed her brother away to slide off the couch and bent over it, letting him fuck her from behind. He grabbed her hips and entered her, fucking with a furious new force.

"Spank me Will!" she screamed out, laughing with excitement and pleasure.

"Yeah! Oh fuck, fuck, oh god Beth!"

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap*

"Yes! Spank me harder you fucking bastard! Fuck me!"

*SLAP* *SLAP SLAP SLAP*

Beth squealed as her orgasm rocked her, making her shake and shudder. Her body went rigid and Will struggled to hold back.

"Oh yes! Yes Will! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, oh my god, oh fucking shit! Fuck me!"

This sent Will past the edge and he slammed into her a few more times before pulling his cock out and shooting his load onto her ass.

"Oh yes, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," he grunted, stroking his wet cock until the last of his load was on her ass.

Beth laid over the couch exhausted, glistening with sweat. Will had collapsed into a chair, his chest heaving and a smile of satisfaction on his face. Susan had come a second time watching her son empty his load on his sister's buns. Now Susan was kneeling in front of him rubbing her hands on his chest.

"That was so hot sweety. Both of you looked so good. Was she good Will?" she asked, continuing to rub his chest.

"She's fucking amazing, Mom," Will answered, his head rolled back and his eyes closed, still trying to catch his breath.

"What about you Beth," she asked, turning towards her daughter who was still leaned over the couch with her wet ass in the air, "was it good fucking your brother?"

"Oh my God, Mom, it was fucking great! Shit, thank you so much for letting us! I'm going to fuck him all the time this summer!"

"Mmm, I think you're probably right about him, but I want to find out for myself. C'mere honey," Susan said, standing up and walking into the living room. She threw down some cushions onto the floor in front of the fire place, making sure to bend over towards Will and give him a good look at her ass.

Will got out of the chair, his cock quickly springing back to life, and walked into the living room to stand in front of his mother. By the time he got there, his cock was fully back to life and throbbing again.

"Well, here I am Will," she said in her sexiest and most seductive voice.

He ran his hands all over her body, feeling her skin, cupping her breasts with his hands, squeezing her ass, examining her pussy close-up. He bent his head and kissed her breasts, leaving wet trails of spit across them and decided he was ready to fuck.

Susan pushed him down gently onto the floor then stood over him. She slowly squatted down and positioned her wet pussy over his cock. With him at the entrance, she suddenly sat down and rocked into his cock, sending a shudder through her and she let out a deep moan.

His mother's tits were dangling in his face and he reached up to squeeze them and brought his mouth to one of her nipples and sucked it. Slowly she began raising and lowering herself onto his cock, placing her hands on his chest for support. Will dropped his hands from her breasts and placed them on her hips, thrusting himself up to meet her. She suddenly quickened the pace and he enthusiastically went with her.

"Oh my God!" she cried out in surprise as a small orgasm ripped through her. "Oh fuck! Oh! Oh my God, Beth you're right! He's amazing!"

"Yeah Mom! Oh fuck, yeah ride my cock!"

She had gone from a rocking motion to a frantic bouncing as her son's cock impaled her. Her hair fell down in front of her eyes and swished around as she bounced.

Beth was sitting in a recliner, already fingering herself while she watched them fuck. God, she thought, I'm going to fucking wear his cock out this summer.

"Fuck me Will! Fuck me, yes! Yes, yes, yes! Oh, oh my God, oh fuck! Fuck!" Susan cried out. It had been a long time since she had been fucked like this.

Will felt himself getting close to another explosive orgasm and slowed down his thrusting. Sensing this, Susan took the opportunity to change positions and walked on her knees to the couch and bent over on the cushions. Will followed her, his cock leading him like a diving rod, and once again entered into his mother.

Beth got up from the chair and climbed onto the couching, seating herself in front of her mother's face, giving Susan and open invitation to eat out her daughter. She accepted the offer with enthusiasm and got to work.

As Will was slamming his cock into his mother, he stared lustily into Beth's eyes. She was enjoying her mother's tongue immensely, but he could tell that when they got a chance to be alone, they would fuck hard enough to shake the house.

Susan's mouth broke away from Beth's pussy, and she screamed, "Oh God yes! Yes! Fuck me Will! Jesus Christ! Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck me, oh my God!"

He grabbed her by the waist and fucked her even faster, ramming as hard and deep as he could, no longer holding back the impending orgasm.

"Oh God mom, oh shit," he said in a dry voice, "this so fucking hot Mom. You feel so good, oh shit!"

"Mmm, just keep fucking me baby, oh you better not stop, you're going to make mommy come! Ahh yeah!"

"Fuck her Will!" Beth yelled, spurring him on. "Fuck her you bastard! Make her come! Make her fucking come! Yeah! Fuck your mom!"

"Come in me Will! Oh my god, oh my god, shit, come in me! Oh, oh, oh fuck!"

She went silent for a moment as she felt the warning signs of an orgasm, ignite the engines, kick the tires, on your marks. There was a deep scream building up in the pit of her stomach, it almost felt like butterfiles, and she pushed back into Will's cock with every thrust.

"Will! Will! WILL! OH MY GOD! FUCK! FUCK I'M COMING! YES! YES, YES, YES!"

"Ahh fuck, here it comes Mom, I'm going to fucking come in you! Yeah! Yeah! Ah yeah!"

He felt his cock get even harder and the head swelled up like a fist. It began pulsing and squirting out his semen deep into his mother's pussy, while he just kept pounding away until every drop was out. She was laying with her face buried in the cushions, panting. He slowly pulled out his sensitive and deflating cock, and got up on the couch beside his sister, laying his head in her lap and letting her play with his hair.