Down by the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan lifted her head and made out with Will for a second, shoving her tongue deep in his mouth. When she broke it, little strands of saliva trailed between their mouths.

"That was amazing honey," she said, still breathing heavily.

"God you're fucking great too Mom. You too Beth."

Beth smiled at him and gave his cock a little squeeze. "We'll have to try and make it even better next time."

"I think you should both sleep in my bed tonight," said Susan, pushing away from the couch and standing up. Will's eyes stayed locked on her body, tits swinging as she stood up, and his own come dripping down her thighs.

That night, both kids slept in their mother's bed, after a few hours of playing and fucking each other. As the summer went on, Beth an Will had plenty of sessions alone and sometimes fucked until they collapsed in exhaustion. Their favorite place to fuck, after the first few nervous times, was down in the river.