Down by the River Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud moan escaped my lips when I felt Lucas' tongue circling my bud. Propping myself up on my elbows, I watched as he ravaged my most intimate part with his mouth. I was squirming beneath him, drowned in the pleasure he was giving me.

"I love it when you do that, Lucas," I moaned, letting my head fall back when he dipped his tongue into my wet hole. "My love..."

He groaned, sending sweet sensations throughout my whole body. It earned an almost animalistic growl from me. Lucas continued to assault my sex with his tongue, moving his head back and forth in a gesture so like making love. Twirling the tip of his tongue inside me, he hit a spot that pushed me closer to the peak.

I could not help but growl out when I finally came. Relaxing on top of the desk after that orgasm, I felt Lucas' mouth travelling down my thigh, placing small kisses on my skin.

"Lucas," I gasped his name, propping myself up on my elbows again when I felt him gently stretching my legs and placing each foot on each of his shoulder.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby," he said in that low, husky voice he got whenever he was lusting after me.

I bit my lower lip when I saw him holding his stiff member near my entrance. Heavens, he looked so huge in his full erection! The breath caught in my throat as I studied him. He looked so powerful, so delectable. I found myself licking my lips at that sight. Lucas groaned.

When I looked back at Lucas' face, I realized that he had been watching me while I watched him. My face burned red, causing a small, proud grin to touch his lips. He looked so gorgeous that I wanted nothing more than to reach for him and run my palms on his body.

Yet, all I could do was grip the edge of the desk as Lucas slowly pushed his cock into me. I moaned at that first contact, loving the way his cock filled me. Lucas proceeded on pumping in and out of me slowly, watching the way our bodies became one. Soon, however, his thrusts became deeper, harder, more urgent.

My moans had become unbelievably loud and endless this time as I was assaulted by pleasurable sensations mixed with slight pain. Still, all I could ask Lucas to do was to go harder, rougher; and -- by the gods! -- I meant every single plea! Lucas did nothing but indulge me: he gripped my hips tightly and began ramming as fast and hard as he could.

The force of my resulting orgasm was such that my toes felt numb after I convulsed violently on the desk, crying out in pleasure. It was only seconds later did Lucas follow suit, releasing his seeds inside me with one powerful thrust coupled with a loud growl.

In a small, logical corner of my mind, I prayed that nobody walked near the library's doors as Lucas and I made love, since we were making very audible noises that were sure to alert the listener about what was going on inside -- unless, of course, the shelves of books lining the walls absorbed the sounds before they could be heard from outside.

At last spent, Lucas let my feet fall from his shoulders and dangle on the edge of the desk. I loosened my grip on the desk, glad that I could somehow relax now. The two of us just stared at each other, both breathing hard, both sweating profusely.

"God, you were loud," he whispered, smiling as he gently pulled me up so that he could embrace me as I sat on the edge of the desk.

I felt wasted, but not so wasted that I should fail to appreciate the glorious male body that was now pressed against mine. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "So were you." I ran my palm over his smooth, well-muscled chest. "You were out of control."

"The way you wanted me," he murmured against my hair. "That was what your blatant seduction was all about, wasn't it?"

I sighed and smiled when he lifted me so that he could sit on the chair with me straddling his thighs. "You always try to hold back. For once, I wanted you to give way to the wild side of you that you always keep under control."

"You drive me crazy, Selene," he said, chuckling.

With a smile on my lips, I pulled slightly away so that I could look him in the eyes. "That's good. Maybe a crazy man will agree to repeat that heavenly experience with me one of these days."

He looked amused. "You like it hard and rough?"

"As much as I like it gentle and loving," I answered, running my fingers through his hair. "You look so sexy when your hair is wet and dishevelled like this..."

"You look your sexiest and loveliest after an orgasm," he said, grinning when I blushed. "There's this soft pink glow on your cheeks and a look of bliss in your eyes that I always find so irresistible."

"Especially because you know that you caused me to look that way?" I asked in a whisper.

He flashed a grin before kissing my mouth. I smiled back even as I received that kiss.

"So, am I forgiven yet?" I asked when we broke off.

"For the most part, yes."

I lifted an eyebrow at him. "For the most part?"

Lucas grinned again as he ran the back of his hand on the side of my face. "You need to work for the rest of my forgiveness."

Giggling, I kissed his hand and smiled sweetly up at him. "As hard as I worked just now?"

"As you please, little minx," he answered, brushing the tips of my nipples with his thumbs..

I glanced at his lap to check on his member. It was already recovering. "Do you want it right now?"

"It will be convenient..."

Planting a quick kiss on his mouth, I stood up from his lap. "To my bedroom upstairs, then. If we are going to have an intense session like this one, I want to make sure I'm on my bed when I pass out."

With a sexy laugh, he stood up from the chair and helped me collect our discarded pieces of clothing from every which area of the room.

*****

I was aware that our behaviour was scandalous to those who were in the house, but I had little care about what they thought as Lucas and I raced upstairs and into my bedroom. There were only two of them who saw us, anyway, and that was before we even climbed the stairs.

By the time we reached the room, both of us were breathless -- Lucas more so than I was, for he had to carry me from the top of the stairs into the room itself. He just locked the door behind him before he started kissing my mouth.

"Wait, I can't breath," I chuckled as I gently pulled away from the kiss. I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. "It has been a long time since I last ran."

Lucas chuckled, staring at my face. "A proper lady does not run, you know, especially with a man chasing her."

I burst out laughing. "The servants might have been so scandalized to see me doing both!"

"And in addition to that, they know just exactly what we'll be doing in here," he said, pulling me close. "Doesn't that bother you?"

"Should it?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We will face the wrath of Uncle Matthew once he finds out," he said, lifting me up. "Well, that's a problem we will worry about the moment it comes, but, for now, I'm going to enjoy devouring my little minx."

I laughed as he carried me to the bed and laid me down, kissing me all over the face all the while. "I told you, I'm not a 'little' minx anymore."

"A full-grown one, then." He rolled beside me on the bed, fingers already unbuttoning my gown. "If only we were truly alone in this house, I would not have bothered putting you back into your gown before I raced you to this room."

"As if I would run around the house naked!" I told him, wiggling out of the gown as Lucas pulled it away.

He only grinned at me as he threw the gown away. "You will."

"Hmm." He began to suck on my nipple through the shift I still wore. My buds were already hard and poking out, anyway. "I probably will."

With a groan, he pushed himself off the bed. "Damn clothes..."

Laughing, I sat up and pulled my shift off, watching him as he took off his boots. In the back of my mind, I realized that I actually left my shoes inside the library.

Oh well...

As his whole body was bared for my eyes to feast on, I knelt on the carpeted floor in front of him, grabbing his cock on my hand. Lucas groaned in response, stroking my hair. His cock still tasted like our combined juices, and I moaned as I was greeted with the flavour.

He moaned my name, meeting my eyes as I looked up at him. He started unpinning my hair, for we hastily pinned it up before we left the library.

I began pleasuring him through my mouth, licking and sucking as I gently massaged his balls. Even though Lucas never actually asked me to give him head, I knew that he liked it whenever I did -- just like how he knew I liked it when he brought me to orgasm with his mouth. And since he was always being so generous to me...

It took a while, but I felt so proud of myself when I finally felt him stiffening. Soon, loads and loads of his seeds were pouring inside my mouth, down my throat. I swallowed, grateful for every drop.

When he has emptied the last of his seeds into my mouth, Lucas gently pulled me up, holding me against his body.

"You're amazing," he whispered into my ears as he gently carried me to the bed.

"And so were you," I whispered back, licking at his earlobe.

I closed my eyes as I felt the softness of the bed against my back. Somehow, I felt tired -- and hungry. My eyes snapping open, I sat up, startling Lucas.

"I'm hungry," I said before he could even open his mouth to speak.

Lucas chuckled, kissing my forehead. "It's tea time now. I guess you've been used to it these past few days, huh?"

With a pout, I snaked my arms around his neck and begged. "Let's eat first?"

He grabbed my butt and squeezed both cheeks, grinning impishly. "Eat? Eat what?"

"Food!" I answered, pinching his side. "My stomach is rumbling. Besides, you need some time before your friend is up again..."

He laughed. "Oh, so you really thought about this, didn't you?"

"This is actually not part of the plan," I told him, grinning.

Still chuckling, he slapped my backside and then lowered me back to bed. "All right. I am going to get some food from downstairs and bring it up here for us to share."

I was stunned. "Shouldn't we both dress up and then eat downstairs? If you bring it up here, the servants will know for sure..."

"They already know for sure," he answered, kissing the top of my head as he climbed out of bed and picked up his discarded clothes. "I just hope they don't tell Uncle yet, or we are going to be in trouble."

"You should have thought about that earlier," I told him, frowning as I sat up on the bed. "Before you devoured me inside the library, I mean."

He looked back at me with a very mischievous grin. "Is that regret I am hearing in your voice?"

Impossibly, I actually blushed. "Well, I ... I mean..."

Lucas ended up laughing as he once again slipped into his pants. "I'd be the one to talk to our uncle if the servants ever tell him. You, on the other hand, my lady, should just enjoy the moments we spend together. Sounds good?"

I beamed and lay back on the bed. "Sounds great."

In less than five minutes, Lucas was already out of the room. I went to my bathroom to somewhat clean myself up. I made sure to put my used clothes into the laundry basket, before slipping into a nightgown. It did not matter if it was too early to be wearing a nightgown; I did not intend leaving my room, anyway.

Several minutes passed by before I heard knocks on the door. I opened it slightly, taking a peek outside. Lucas' grinning face greeted me, as he stood before me with a tray of foods for the two of us. I swung the door wide open for him.

"What took you so long?" I asked, following him as he set the tray down on the lounge chair at the foot of the bed.

"Our old cook Hannah was berating me non-stop the whole time she was preparing the tray," he answered, handing me a glass of milk. "Apparently, I seduced the innocent little missy and now she's acting like a lovesick child."

I burst out laughing at the way he said those words, while at the same time gratefully accepting the glass of milk. "I wish I were there to actually hear her saying those..."

Lucas chuckled as he watched me climbing into bed, glass of milk still on my hand. "You would have liked that, wouldn't you?"

"Yup," I answered, smiling at him when he walked towards me and then leaned down to kiss my forehead. "It's always good to see you getting in trouble."

"If I remember it correctly, I only get in trouble because of you or Jim or Danny or Andrew, but mostly because of you."

Sitting down beside me, he lightly brushed the back of his hand on the side of my neck. My breath caught even as I sipped from the glass.

"My little girl has already cleaned herself," he whispered, smiling at me as he stood up. "I was thinking about washing your body myself, but, well..." He shrugged, starting to take off his clothes again. "I will get myself as clean as possible while you eat here."

I put the glass of milk on the side table. "Aren't you hungry?"

"I will eat later," he answered, smiling before he was off to the bathroom.

I used that time to fill my stomach with foods. Thankfully, the servants were nice enough to stuff the tray with meat pies, bread, fruits, and small cakes that I particularly liked. I was still eating when Lucas came out of the bathroom, drying himself with my towel, while another was around his waist. He immediately sat down beside me and helped me finish the foods prepared for us.

"I'm so full!" I told him as I pushed him to bed so that I could sit on his stomach.

"Of course, you're full," Lucas said, grinning at me while he stroked my thighs. "You ate more than half of my share."

"What?" I glared at him, rocking back and forth to tease him. "I only ate your cakes..."

He grinned and started massaging my hips. "Oh yeah?"

"Well..." I flinched. "I ate some of your pie."

"And...?" he prompted, chuckling. "Who broke my loaf of bread and ate one half? Who did not share the apple and the orange? Who ate the whole bunch of grapes?"

I frowned, leaning forward to rub my nose against his. "I think I did."

Lucas was positively laughing now as he lightly slapped my bare backside. "You think you did? And yet you only ate my cakes?"

I giggled, kissing his lips. "So what if I ate more than my share of food? What are you going to do about it?"

"Are you pregnant?" he asked suddenly, touching my lower stomach.

"What pregnant?" I sat upright, glaring at him. "No, I'm not!"

He shrugged. "Just wondering."

"What are you going to do if I am pregnant?" I asked him, grinning.

"Probably hide," he answered, chuckling. "Your uncle will behead me if he ever sees me."

"Oh yeah, hide you will," I said, pouting. "And your family will kill you before Uncle Matthew does."

As he laughed, Lucas rolled over, startling me. I shrieked, grabbing his arms as he laid me down.

"It is because of those kinds of shrieks that the servants find out," he chuckled, pinching the tip of my nose.

"I don't care," I said, reaching for him and kissing his jaw.

"Uh-huh," he agreed, hands starting to travel down my body. "The bad little girl does not care."

"I only want you," I whispered, spreading my legs apart and hooking them around his waist.

Lucas chuckled, his face buried at the crook of my neck. "My naughty minx. Up for something new, Selene?"

I moaned as his fingers brushed against my nipples. "Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Are you sure?"

Somewhat feeling nervous and yet also feeling excited, I pushed him away to look into his eyes. "What are you planning?"

"Something," he answered, grinning as he winked. "There's only one way to find out..."

"I'm in," I told him, spreading my whole body on the bed and smiling up at him. "All yours, Lucas Sebastian Milner."

"All right, sweetheart," he said, moving off me and pulling my body so that my legs dangle from the edge of the bed. "Roll over." When I raised an inquiring eyebrow, he grinned. "No questions, lovely. On your hands and knees."

Finally, I realized what he wanted to do. I purred, obeying him and positioning myself on my hands and knees. Lucas pushed the hem of my nightgown up so that it bundled around my waist, exposing my private parts to him. When I looked back at him, I saw that he already dropped the towel covering his private part, and his cock stood hard and erect, eliciting a groan from me.

I felt Lucas' hands on my backside, stroking gently.

"I don't think I ever told you, Selene, but..." He slapped the cheeks. "Nice butt."

His slap brought tingling sensation to my body, and I felt my juices starting to flow from my folds. I groaned, biting my lower lip in anticipation as I felt the head of Lucas' cock brushing against the lips of my sex.

"Wet already, sweetheart?" he asked, his voice caressing my skin.

I could only moan, pushing back against him so that he could start making love to me.

"Ah, later, Selene," he said, dropping to his knees and licking at my slit. He groaned and stroked the cheeks of my butt. "My sweet little girl."

He proceeded on eating at my folds, his tongue flicking up and down my clit as a finger teased the opening of my hole. I could not stop groaning, begging for his cock, tortured by the gentleness he was showing me. I wanted him deep inside me, buried to the hilt, sliding in and out. From time to time, he would gently tap my butt, the vibration caused by his hand mixing with the slow-building pleasure that his mouth and hands were giving me.

Finally, Lucas pronounced that I was ready for his taking. I wanted to tell him that I had been ready for as long as I could remember, but at that moment, all I could do was urge him on, beg for him to take me quickly.

His cock slid into my sheath, filling me the way that nothing else ever did. With characteristic slowness, he stroked my walls with it, teasing me. I groaned my frustration, grinding my hips and pushing back so that he would slide in more quickly, but Lucas was holding my hips and he restrained my movement.

"My god, Lucas!" I hissed in dismay, letting out a growl as loud as I had never dared to let out before. "Please!"

I looked back at him, meeting his eyes. I knew I must have looked really desperate, because Lucas started moving in and out of me more quickly, although not as quickly as I had hoped he would. Better that than the torturous slowness earlier...

As our lovemaking became more heated, Lucas moved faster and faster, sometimes pulling his whole cock out of my hole before slamming it back in. I loved it when he did that, and for the second time that day, he involved me in a rough sex that drove me breathless every time.

Our passions built higher, Lucas leaned forward and reached for my nub of pleasure, stroking it in time with the way his cock was pounding inside me. I felt so desperate to hold to him, but another torture of this rear-entry position was that I could not reach for him even if I wanted to. In frustration and utter pleasure, I cried out loud, burying my face on the bed and biting hard on my lip so that I would not announce to the whole household that Lucas and I were together. Not that I thought they needed further announcement, anyway; I thought I had growled out loud enough proof of what we were doing in the sanctuary of my room.

When we reached our climax, I was already too far gone into the world of bliss that I was sure I had been muttering incoherent nothings all along. Lucas gently lifted me up and deposited me at the centre of the bed, carefully placing my head against pillows before he slipped beside me. Grateful that I would at last have the chance of cuddling close, I wasted no time in wrapping my arms around him.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked, cradling me in his arms.

I could only nod and groan to answer him.

"Are you sure?"

I tried to form coherent words this time. "Feels amazing."