Down in the Pit

Story Info
The operatic lead decides to show who owns the musician.
2.5k words
3.88
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water rushed down her back, taking the last of the body wash down her spine, over her plump ass cheeks, in between her crack and down her legs. The water was cold. The day was hot and humid. Rehearsals were long and grueling. The theater was humid and unbearable. Dinner was plate of fat, high-cholesterol carbs.

**FLASH**

The performance was half descent. It was a Wednesday night show. The majority of the audience was 60 years or older. Curtain went up. Overture began. The flautist couldn't play in tune to save her life. Act I Finale. Fifteen minute Intermission. Act II began. The singers were out of tune. Nothing new. Act II Finale. Bow music began.

She looked up at the actors and actresses holding hands on stage. They were smiling, getting ready to take a bow as an ensemble. She locked eyes with the lead. His smile faded as he locked eyes on her. She looked away back at her music stand and continued blowing through her instrument. The look made her uneasy. She just wanted to get in the car and drive back to the camp.

**FLASH**

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes?" She shook her head and felt the water run down her face. When she opened her eyes she spotted a used condom on the shelf of the shower stall. She gagged at the thought of people having sex in here. Worthless people. Having sex all the time. They are all going to end up with diseases.

"We are all heading out the beach to celebrate the second performance. You wanna come with us?"

"No. I think I am going to stay in tonight. Maybe grab some hot chocolate in the main dining hall and some bread since I hardly touched dinner." Ugh. Why would Rachel even think I would want to go to the beach and 'celebrate'. Elizabeth rolled her eyes, ran her hands through her hair to make sure all of the soap was out. All they are going to do is get completely smashed, skinny dip and run around the street naked. The surrounding houses will probably call the police and file a noise complaint again.

Elizabeth sniggered and turned off the water. She watched the remaining water run down the slope of the rock into the grass. The camp managers did say outdoor showers were more fun in groups. She severely doubted that statement.

"Well Ella and I are heading to the beach."

"Okay!" Elizabeth wrapped the towel around her body and picked up her tote as she opened the door and walked back into the cabin. "Please be quiet when you guys come in. And please don't get so smashed that you end up coming back and throwing up for hours like last time"

"Elizabeth that was one time!"

"Yea and one time was enough" Elizabeth walked over to her dresser and got out some sweats and a t-shirt. All my clothes are damp here. They never fucking dry. She slammed the drawer and sat on her bunk to change. She took the towel off and started putting on the pink panties and sweats she got from the drawer. She then slipped on a baggy t-shirt. Fuck it. I'm not wearing a bra. I am just going to get some food and then I'll be back. Besides, my sunburn is killing me and the bra will just add more discomfort.

"Well...have fun!"

"Ok. Goodbye." Elizabeth glanced at Rachel briefly and then returned to the task of getting her sandals on. Ugh our floor is disgusting. Who was supposed to clean this week? Grabbing her phone she walked to the door and looked at the cleaning schedule. Damon was supposed to sweep the cottage. Of course. "Bastard."

Elizabeth opened the screen door and descended the mildew steps, her heels skidded on some green slime. Fuck. Before she fell flat on her faith, she caught herself by grabbing onto the railing. "God damnit"

Elizabeth continued walking across the grassy field. Her cabin was relatively close to the main dining hall, yet not close enough. She climbed the 3 wooden steps onto the deck. All the chairs were scattered everyone. She pushed them to the side to create a path for her to walk through. Why can't these people clean up after themselves like normal adults our age do? All 100 of us have to live here. Why can't we keep it nicer?

After she got through the mess she took an immediate right. One more step and she was inside the main building into the computer room where the Internet worked. A few guys were on their laptops checking e-mails, Facebook, and Skype. Damon was there, still in his stage make-up. He was one giant sweat bomb.

Elizabeth stepped over the threshold into the kitchen. Her feet started to scuff on the wood floor as she approached the hot water maker. She picked up a cup, a coffee stirrer and a packet of hot chocolate. She turned her head to the right and eyed the load of bread in the squirrel proof container.

She heard footsteps approaching behind her but didn't bother turning around. People came in here all the time at night to get PB &J sandwiches, especially after they were drunk and needed to sober up for early morning rehearsals.

The footsteps paused behind her. "Sorry, I'll be done in just a minute" She put the hot mug down on the counter to moved aside for the person to reach the coffee or hot water maker. She felt a hand come around and cover her mouth. She attempted to scream but couldn't.

Her mouth was covered but that didn't stop her from trying to display her anger. "What the fuck? What the hell do you think you're doing? This isn't funny. Let me go now!" She felt a blindfold go over her eyes and another set of hands grabbed her legs carrying her off to the corner of the dining hall that nobody used.

They roughly threw her down on top of the table. By this time more people were shuffling into the dining area, moving chairs out of the way and grabbing each arm and leg so she would stop moving. She started squirming even harder, trying to get good leverage to kick them off of her. However, she failed. At this point she felt rope go around her hands. It was fed under the table and tied to her other wrist so she was bound to the table. The same happened with her feet. Her head wasn't on the table. It was hanging off of the side. She was straining hard to keep it lifted.

The blindfold was ripped off of her eyes and she saw her captors. Damon was standing right over her head holding a knife in his hand. He must surely be joking. He can't kill someone in the middle of a camp. He has to be drunk.

"Enough games Damon! Let me go or I will scream for the managers to come down. If you so as lay one hand..." Elizabeth gasps. The knife is right at her throat.

"My dear Elizabeth. You won't have enough time to scream." Damon looked up and nodded. Elizabeth put her head back to look at whom Damon was communicating with. A hard cock was plunged directly into her mouth. She started to choke and sputter. The cock was beginning to swell even more as it slide even father down her throat. Bastards. This is why my head isn't on the table. Elizabeth tried earnestly to lift her head up and get out of the bonds. She felt hands touching all over her body. She was trying to count just how many there were. There had to be at least 2 or 3 other men besides tan Damon and Bruce who is face fucking me.

She felt a finger slip under her pants and move her panties aside. They slipped into her wet cunt. Elizabeth gasped, opening her mouth wider. Bruce slide is cock farther down her throat.

"Oh come come Elizabeth. We all know you know how to circular breathe. During last week's show you were a little show off bitch. We want you to show us. Bruce is not going to let up until you show us your skills. After all, we watch you blow so hard night after night" Damon sniggers tracing the knife down Elizabeth's breast.

Fucking Bastards. I'm going to kill you all later. Jesus fucking Christ. Elizabeth realized that it was too late. She had to comply with them or it would be hell for the rest of the summer. She started to raise her soft palette closed off the air from her throat and breathed in through her nose.

"Look guys! The little slut did it! She must be a pristine cocksucker. Haha!"

"Hey Damon, check out her panties!"

Damon stuck his fingers into her cunt. "Hah! Feel this little whore. She's soaking wet...Keep it up Bruce. I think she likes the taste of your cock"

Elizabeth felt the knife get closer to her breast. RIP Fuck. I liked that shirt. She felt cool air on her nipples. The rubbing of the clothing on her skin was irritating. Her skin was still healing from the sunburn. Elizabeth grimaced at the pain and grunted with her mouth stuffed.

She felt hands grab at her breasts.

"Hah! Her breasts are so full, my hands can barely get around them" It was Nick. Wait isn't he gay? Like most of the men here? Oh right...he has one of the biggest dicks. That's why he is here.

Her nipples were pinched and twisted pretty hard. Her body gyrated and contracted together. The restraints reminded snuggly in place. She could not move anymore than she could scream or talk.

"Spin her around boys so we have an 'All Access Pass'." Elizabeth felt tugging on her restraints. She seized the opportunity to struggle and possibly get loose and make a get away. "Uh uh...No way. Don't even try it hot cakes"

"Hey hey Bruce. Let someone else give her a lolli to suck on." Nick's voice could be heard pretty clearly. This is it. This is my chance. As they are changing cock I am going to scream as loud as I am able to so somebody can...PUNCH

The air was knocked out of Elizabeth stomach. She felt Bruce's cock leave her mouth and Nick's entered briskly. He was even bigger than Bruce and stretched her throat even wider than before.

"And to the feast Gentleman! Her cunt looks like Martha's Mac and Cheese, all hot and oozy with juices, waiting for us to claim our piece. Haha" Damon's deep laugh boomed across the hall. Elizabeth grunted in angry and then gasped and squealed when she felt Damon's hot cock slam up to the hilt up into her cunt. "This bitch is squeezing my dick! She likes it! Hah!" No I don't you bastard. I am trying to squeeze you out.

Elizabeth couldn't lie. It did actually feel good. She could already feel herself building. She hadn't had sex in a few months. She was horny all the time especially reading those 50 Shades of Grey books. She felt her pelvis start to convulse. She closed her eyes. Please don't cum. Please don't cum. Don't you dare give them the satisfaction. It was too late. She started shaking and Damon began to thrust even harder. No. No. No. No.

Elizabeth's cunt exploded into a waterfall of sensation and pleasure. The orgasm continued to roll and roll. She felt cum explode into her mouth and her cunt. The absence of a condom frightened her for a brief moment. Her legs bucked and as she felt herself come down Damon slipped out and another cock entered. No! I'm too sensitive. Let me have a break.

Nick's dick came out of her mouth and she was finally able to get a word. "Please guys. Just let me have a break. I'll do whatever you want. Please, just let me breathe for a minute"

"Fat chance toots" Adam's cock slipped out of her cunt. Elizabeth was being flipped over onto all fours. Two men picked her up off the table and place her on the floor for easier access. Adam thrusted his cock back into her cunt and Skyler thrusted his into her mouth.

"Hey boys...you think we can make her airtight? She did say that she would do anything we wanted."

"Yea! Nick you get under and shove your cock into you cunt. Skyler keep fucking her mouth. Adam, start entering into her ass. At any speed you want. I think this bitch likes things rough."

The fucking commenced even harder. Adam was nice boy and thought of Elizabeth's comfort. He started slowly and then picked up the pace when Damon started yelling at him to make her scream.

Elizabeth didn't know how much more she could take. Her clit and cunt were already super sensitive form the last orgasm. Alas, she felt herself building once again. She even found herself thrusting against the boys. When she finally couldn't take it anymore she screamed against Skyler's cock and felt her body convulse another time.

All her energy was spent. Elizabeth no longer struggled. She just slumped against the restraints and focused her mind on the water stain on the ceiling while the three of them finished off. She felt cum shoot in her mouth and cunt in addition to her no longer virgin asshole. She felt all three of them pull out. She struggled to swallow the load that was just shot in her mouth. She felt her body being picked up and thrown over one of their shoulders. They carried her across the lawn back to her room. Damon roughly threw her on her bed. Elizabeth had no energy to even open her eyes.

"I got this guys. I will meet you at the beach." Damon turned back to wave the guys to leave. They left and Elizabeth could hear them exchange high fives as they took the back path to the main road to walk to the beach.

"So, you little whore. You're my property now. When I want you, I will have you. That could be during intermission, after dinner, or 3am in the morning after the partying has commenced. You are just a piece of meat for our enjoyment. Consider the cafeteria fun a weekly ritual. Haha!" Damon spread Elizabeth's thigh about and plunged his now hard cock into her. He came pretty quickly. Pulled out. Squeezed and play with Elizabeth's nipples before getting off of her bed.

"I'll be back in a couple hours once the festivities are over. Maybe I'll bring some more men from the beach. You should rest up"

Damon shut the bedroom door and laughed loudly as he descended the stairs of the cabin. Footsteps were heard following the same path as the other boys. Elizabeth couldn't move. She fell into a deep sleep. She knew she would need her rest.