Down on the Farm

Story Info
A 20-year-old love is reawakened.
3.1k words
4.4
40.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

It was Saturday after noon on a warm day in May Day. I had been home for a week and was setting on the porch enjoying the smell of fresh cut hay from the field next door when Paula stuck her head out the door.

"Want a beer Sam?"

"Sure that would be nice."

She came back out handing me to cold can of Long Star. "Here ya go." I'm going to wash my car."

"Thanks! That is one of the things I missed most. Ant nothing like a Long Star beer!"

I said as I let my eyes run down her T-shirt covered body. Thank you Mr. Ray ban for not letting her see my eyes, as I looked her over! Her shirt came down to mid thigh and was what she, had on when I got up so I guessed she had slept in it. I could tell she was braless by the way her breasts moved as she had made breakfast but now I found my self-wondering if she had on any under wear.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Nope. You just set here and relax. It was late when you went to bed last night and I think you might need the time to unwind." She turned and went down the stairs leading to the sidewalk and driveway.

I watched the way her ass moved under the thin shirt. "No panty line that I can see any way." I thought but I said "Thanks you might be right. By the way that hay smells fresh. Who cut it?"

Paula stopped and came back to the porch putting one bare foot up on the bottom step. I couldn't help but look at her long perfect shaped legs hoping the shirt would pull up a little higher than it did as she spoke. "I did. I'll bale it Monday. Good nose Sam. Maybe you remember more than I thought you would." She turned to walk away.

"Yes I remember." Was all I said.

I watched her as she got the hose and stuff out hoping she would bend over enough to let me get a look at her ass, as I did remember. I had been fifteen when she was born and I instantly fell in love with her! I baby sat her and took her with me everywhere. I had taught her to swim, ride a bike and all the other stuff a young girl should learn. That is until I left for the army. She was the reason I left she was fifteen by then and I was head over heals in over with her. God had I really been gone that many years! Twenty fucking years! Man where had they gone?

I had watched Paula the hole time she worked on her car and the most I got to see was a lot of thigh. How she washed the whole car with out showing me anything I would never know but I smiled at her as she finished putting things away. I went and got us both a beer and had it waiting for her when she came back to the house. Her shirt was wet all down the front and clinging to her body like a glove! Her nipples were rock hard as she took the cool drink from me and I could just make out their darker color through its material.

We were quite as we drank with her setting beside me on the old porch swing. "Want another?" I asked.

"Here you set still and I will get them. I want to change cloths while I am in there. I won't be a minuet."

I got up and went to the porch rail looking out at the fields around us. Forty-four hundred acres of rich black Texas dirt. The richest soil in the world and now it belonged to the two of us. Fuck did I want to be a farmer again?

"Here ya go Sam. Nice and cold!"

I turned to find her standing there in a little halter-top and hip hugging shorts that were cut so low I knew she had to shave at least the top of her bush. Her belly was firm with out being all muscle and she had a belly button ring that was a little ruby on a short chain. Her red hair was piled up on her head and she had put on just the right amount of makeup making her pail blue eyes jump out at me. "Ho shit Paula! God woman you are a Beautiful!"

I could she her blush just a little. "Thank you kind sir." She took a little bow, "What were you thinking about so hard?"

"The farm you and me and what we are going to do. Come on set down and let's talk."

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the place and each other. We put some meat on the BBQ and just got to know each other again. Hell she had even went to Texas A&M and had a masters in horticulture. It made me sad knowing that even though we had written and made phone call's I didn't know her at all.

"How about a husband or boy friend?" I asked.

She took a long pull on her Long Star beer then said. "Was one once." She looked me right in the eyes as she spoke. "he left me and I haven't had time for one since." She looked at me, "How bout you?"

"Naw I as married to the Army." She moved her long legs up to set on them Indian stile and my eyes went to her chest watching her breast move in her halter-top. Her shorts stretched tight over her crotch as she moved her legs getting comfortable and I felt my self-getting hard. I finished me beer and stretched. "Well it's late." I looked at my watch. "I think I'll hit the hay." I stood up and went to her kissing her softly on the forehead. "Paula I'm sorry I couldn't get here in time for the funeral."

"I know Sam but you are here now and that's all I could ever ask for!" she unfolded her legs and stood up hugging her self up to me. I put my arms around her feeling her breasts mashing into my chest and hoping she couldn't feel how hard I had gotten before we let each other go and went to our rooms!

I had just dosed off when there was a light knock on the door and it opened. "Sam."

I opened my eyes, "yea babe." I looked over at the door to see her standing there in a white night gown but she might as well have been naked the way the light was shining through it! It made me catch my breath as I looked at her. "You ok?"

"No! I don't want to be alone. Can I come in here with you this old house just makes to much noise now that that they are gone?"

"Well, yes sure but just let me slip something on."

"Don't bother! I have on my gown and it's not like I wont see you naked. This is a small house remember and only one bath room. Modesty has never been something of concern around here. You should remember that.' She slipped into bed with me and I turned so that my back was to her. She slipped up to my back and put her arm a cross me kissing me on the back of the neck. "Thanks Sam."

That's how we were when I went to sleep but when I woke up I found that the whole thing had reversed. Some how I had gotten one arm under her so that her head was laying on it and my other arm was over her pulling her up tight to me. Her gown had worked up over her hips and now her bare ass was pushing back into my morning hard! Even though the head of my dick was pointing strait up to my other head it had slipped into the crease in her bottom so that the whole thing was being cradled by it!

"Shit!" I said softly to my self as I held this thirty-four year old girl in my arms.

She never moved but said. "Umm it's ok Sam. I have been awake for a while. It feels nice to be held like this." I started to pull away from her put she put her arm back over me and on my butt holding me in place. "Talk to me Sam. Tell me why you left and didn't come back."

I rolled onto my back and she moved with me turning over in my arms. She put one leg over me as I held her tight to my chest feeling those breasts mashing into me. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my leg as she slipped her leg over me so that the inside of her thigh was on my achingly hard dick! I ran my hand over her back and down her bottom enjoying the feel of her soft skin as we talked well into the morning. I massaged her back pulling her even tighter to me as we talked. Her face was so close to mine that her nose touched my cheek as she listened to me and told me about her life. Paula was playing with the hair on my belly and I could feel my self-dripping as I held her to me. I moved my head just enough to kiss her softly on the lips.

"I have to get up sweet hart."

"Oh, I sorry I bet you have to pee!" She started to move lifting her thigh off of my dick. I turned red when I realized just how much I had leaked and that her leg was sticky with my leaking seed!

"Shit Paula I'm sorry!" I started to move away from her but she stopped me.

"Hay! It's ok, I mean you are a man and I can tell you have noticed that I am a woman." She kissed me softly. "You go pee and start the shower while I make some coffee. I'll come in and wash your back for you." She stood up next to the bed and stopped turning to look at me. "And Sam you can never leave me again. Ok?" she knelt back down over me her big tits swaying under the thin gown. "You know I was twenty before I stopped walking down to the highway looking for you to come home to me. I loved you then and I love you now!" she kissed me again. "Now go get the shower ready for us!"

I could hear her singing softly as I laid out some cloths and went to the bathroom. I was still so hard it hurt as I tried to pee and when I did I stayed just as hard. "Well I guess it's to late to worry about that now." I thought as I turned the water on and I had just finished adjusting the spray when Paula walked in.

She wasn't shy at all she as she pulled her gown over her head letting it drop to the floor to stand naked before me. She watched me looking at her as she piled her red hair up on her head making her breasts lift and wiggle like Jell-O. She smiled at me as I looked at her close trimmed bush and did a slow turn. "All grown up!" She looked at my dick still sticking out like a steal spike. " And so are you! Did I do that?"

I got into the cool water. "Don't be a smart ass and come wash my back like you said you would!"

Paula came into the water with me and I just pulled her to me kissing her had on the lips. She kissed me back as I let my hands run over her wet body. She stepped back picking up the soap and started to wash me. We took turns with the soap bar sliding it over each other's body. She just smiled as I soaped up her breasts and played with her nipples making them grow rock hard. I lifted each breast in turn and kissed the brown little hard tips and then worked my way down her back the with the soap. I washed in her ass crack letting my hand roam over her little dark hole and then she did the same to me. Kissing my nipples and working down my back to my bottom. I soaped her tummy and worked my way down to her short bush. Her breathing changed as I pushed the bar of soap between her legs and then replaced it with me hand! Paula licked her lips as she looked at me and then spread her thighs giving me access to her woman hood! She caught her breath as I touched her with my fingers and let my thumb run over her hard clit! I only touched her for a minuet when she clutched me to her mashing her breasts into my chest.

Now she was trembling as she kissed me talking into my mouth at the same time. "I'm going to cum if you don't stop that! Ok, OK hooch OH it's too late! Oh Sam put your fingers in me oh! Yes I'm Cumming ohhhhhhhhhhh!" I held her as she bucked on my hand gasping for air as I pushed first one and then two fingers deep into her as I rubbed her clit with the heal of my thumb. The water pounded on us as her cum slowed down and pushed my hand away from her hot hole. Her eyes got big as I lifted her up and then back down over my hard dick! She was tight! So tight in fact I was afraid I would hurt her and started to lift her up but she warped her legs around me. "Just push but be easy. Its ok I want it in me!" I backed her up against the shower wall and pushed it slowly into her.

She looked at me as she stretched and adjusted around my cock and I began to move in her. She began grunting with each hard thrust I gave her knowing I was going to cum at any second! I started to pull out when I felt my balls swell but she stopped me.

"Oh no cum in me! Please cum in me its ok! Umm oh yes, yes I can feel it Sam! I can feel you Cumming in me!" She was kissing me again as I grunted and started filling her with my white-hot liquid life!

"Ohhh Paula honey ohhh yes take it ummmm oggggugg umm!"

She kissed me hard as I jetted the last of me seed deep into her welcoming woman hood and then slipped down letting her feet back to the shower bottom. She looked into my eyes as she took the soap and washed our mixed juices off of it, as it grew soft. We stepped from the shower and dried each other off both of us knowing we had crossed a line and done something we could not undo.

She kissed me. 'Lets go get that coffee." I watched her sweet ass as she went in front of me as neither of us bothered with any cloths. "I'll meet you on the porch. It will be nice out there this morning and it will be good to get some Sun.," she said.

It was two miles down a dirt road we called a drive way to the highway and six miles to town so we spent the day nude and out side. I mowed the yard as she washed the patio. She watered the flowers as I did the edging and then we both took turns under the water hose to cool off. I loved how her nipples grew hard under the cool water and she laughed her ass off as she watched my dick shrink up under the cold water.

I drug a lounge into the shade of an old Cotton Wood tree and was laying on my back watching Paula as she came from the kitchen with cold drinks for us. She sat them on the little table by me and moved over me putting a leg on each side of the lounge. This opened her up wide giving me a perfect view of her pussy lips. They opened like a flowered as her little clit slipped out from between her lips and I felt my self start to grow as I looked at her.

"I love how it can go from so small to so big." She said as she reached down taking it in her hands. "And as it gets bigger I can do this!"

She moved one knee onto the lounge next to me and as she lowered her self down she guided my dick into her wet box then brought her other leg up so that she was setting on me, impaling her self on my cock. She wasn't moving much as she leaned down to kiss me softly. Then laughing she raised up just enough to drag her nipples back and fourth across my chest. Every little move she made on me made my cock feel like it was in a hot wet furnace as I put my hands on her hips and she sat up reaching over for our drinks.

I slipped my hand into her to touch her but she stopped me. "No don't I just wanted to feel you in me while I talked to you. First don't worry I'm safe, I mean I am on the pill and second you don't have any responsibility to me."

"Stop it! How can you talk to me like that when I am balls deep in you? First off you know just as well as I do that I was adopted so there is nothing wrong with what we are doing. Next I am not going any where unless you tell me you don't want me here and third if you lean back down here so I can kiss you and feel those sweet tits on my chest I am going to screw you silly!"

We made love twice more that after noon and were married two days later. I found out that I am still a farmer and now three years later I am watching my sweet wife wash her car in that same old T-shirt as I bounce our two-year-old baby girl on my knee!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers