Down On The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

After leaving Chet at the airport they returned home. Joy didn’t have a lot to say on the way back. When they arrived at home Bill said, “ You are going to miss him.”

“Yes.”

“Me to. I know that you didn’t care for him at first but you seem very close now.”

Joy looked at Bill, “Where did you have to go last night?”

It took him a second to long to answer.

“ You didn’t have anywhere to go did you? How long have you known about us?’

“Not long, just a few days ago. I saw you and him in the kitchen and put two and two together.”

“If you knew, why did you leave us alone last night?””

“He was leaving and I figured you might like a last night together. I haven’t always been perfect either. I know that when he comes back that I will probably always have to share you with him. But I can live with that as long as you still love me.

“I love you and always will. I didn’t mean for it to happen between Chet and I. He was very persistent and I was lonesome with you gone all the time. Thank you for giving us last night.”

Later that night, as she lay beside him, she thought about how lucky she was that Bill was so understanding. What did he mean when he said that he had not always been perfect? She would remember to ask him tomorrow. Her last thought before drifting off to sleep was, when would Chet get his first leave.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers