Down Pour

Story Info
Daddy rescues stranded daughter in the rain.
1.6k words
3.9
143.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a gorgeous morning when my daughter had left for college after our breakfast. She had called me just before lunch to let me know her car was out of gas again. Then in the afternoon a storm system had moved into the area and it was suddenly pouring with rain. I was expecting the second call the moment the rain started. I left the office to go get her, I couldn't let her take public transport in this weather. Daddy to the rescue, again.

When I pulled up she was huddled under the eaves of the library. She was tucked back from the rain. She didn't see me at first she was focused on her cell phone. Her hair hung damply around her shoulders and the white sun dress clung to her skin showing off her shapely figure. Beneath it I could see the outlines of her bra and panties. Her feet were slipped into a pair of three inch classic white stiletto pumps. My breath caught in my chest, she looked like a half drowned angel.

I honked the horn a couple of times and her head snapped up and she skirted down the path to the car. Her breasts bounced in her bra under her sun dress. It sounds completely corny but I think my vision went into slow motion as she held her books above her head with water streaming over her. It could have been a scene from a music video to any 80's hair band. That gorgeously wide smile grinning at me, she ran around the car and jumped into the passengers seat.

Her legs glistened as she straightened her skirt and her hair. Her dress still clung to her breasts but she made no effort to straighten that. "Sweet ride! I didn't know you were going to get a new car!" she said excitedly.

"Well angel I figured an old guy like me needs all the edges he can when chasing young ladies and what better a lure than a nice shiny silver Aston Martin?" I confessed.

"Oh by the way I got you a few presents of my own!" she said mischievously.

I raised a curious eyebrow. She thumbed a couple of buttons on her cell phone and handed it to me. Slowly I keyed through picture after picture, shots of up her classmates skirts, cleavages, shots from the changing rooms, breasts, perfectly manicured pussies.

"Wow angel I'm impressed and very very grateful. Later you can tell me the details behind these while you give me a hand job you little slut you." I promised.

She grinned at the praise and slipped her phone back in her purse.

Her fingers glided over the interior of the car and across the dash, then wrapped around the shifter. She shifted in her seat flipping her skirt back so the back of her thighs were touching the leather seat. Her hand clenched and she let out a small sigh. "I do love the smell and feel of leather." she said giving me a sideways glance.

"And I am sure it loves having you sitting on it too angel." I chuckled.

I wrapped my fingers around hers and put the car into gear and we pulled out of the parking lot.

She tilted her neck back and smoothed her hands over her neck and chest as we sped through the country lanes. I drove with one eye glued to the slick roads, the other watching her hands roam lower and lower until they slipped beneath the folds of her dress. Slowly she spread her legs a little wider and the only sounds that filled the car were the rain and water outside and her fingers grazing on the gusset of her satin g-string.

I made it another four miles before I couldn't take it any more. Her delicious scent had filled the entire car. I pulled off the road into the drive way of a private estate. In the distance between the avenue of trees and a small orchard I could see a country home. All the lights were off. I pulled the car partly into the orchard.

She opened her eyes when we pulled off the road and looked at me with that sly smile. I killed the engine I turned and looked at her and said "Get out of the car angel."

She turned and looked at the window and then back and me before getting out of the car. She closed the door and walked around in front of the car. She stood there illuminated by the head lights. Water streamed over her body as she stood with her feet spread slightly apart.

Her dress had become all but see through in seconds. She slowly slid one hand between her legs and then lifted one foot up on to the fender of the car. Her fingers worked hungrily at the satin imprisoned slit. I couldn't tell if it was drenched by the rain or by her excitement. Her other hand cupped at her breast just as aggressively. I got out of the car.

I walked around behind and and lifted the hem of her dress. The thin satin string of the G dissected that perfect little ass of hers as her fingers dipped in and out beneath the material.

My own clothes became water logged in seconds. I spun her round and with one pull and held her to me. Her body warm against mine through our soaked clothes. I buried my face in her hair, laying kiss upon kiss on her ear and neck. My hand snaked down her back and under her dress.

My thumb hooked the G string and slowly pulled it back wards. The small triangle of satin folding in on itself, slipping deeper between her swollen pussy lips. My mouth found hers as I slowly sawed at her slit. The satin gripped and pulled her clit as she rocked back and forth.

Her small delicate fingers scrambled hurriedly against my belt and zipper, digging for my cock like her life depended on it. She freed it and wrapped her hand around it sighing into my neck and started to drop to her haunches. I caught her shoulders and pulled her upright.

My hands wiped the hair from her face, followed the lines of her neck down and I tore her sun dress from cleavage to cunt in one fluid motion.

I unsnapped the front clasp of her bra and freed her magnificent young tits and then put my hands on her shoulders and shoved her down into a squatting position.

Her mouth sought out my swollen member in seconds, pulling me into her throat with long sucks and a wiggling tongue.

Her was back pressed against the front of the car and with her legs spread and her ass inches from the muddy dirt. Her arms slipped up between my legs and pulled me onto her. Her head tilted back and she took me deeper and hungrier than ever before.

It felt like she was trying to swallow me whole only my cock could fit in her throat and the rest of me slammed into her mouth. It didn't stop her from trying though as she sucked and tugged at me. I started to feel the familiar swirl of energy in my balls, rain trickled off them cold in contrast to the warmth of her mouth.

I pulled free and stepped back. She stayed there a moment breasts exposed with water trickling from her swollen mound hidden behind that magic triangle. Slowly she stood up and sat on the hood of the car and laid back. Her fingers hooked around the sides of the g-string and she pulled it down and off of her legs. She balled it up and placed it into her mouth. The heels of her shoes found anchor points on the fender, she opened her legs wider and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I stepped forward and eased my cock into her effortlessly. She was so wet I could have had a cock three times as thick and she would have taken it easily. My pelvis touched hers and I heard her breath a gasp and saliva dripped from her chin.

Her hands massaged her nipples and breasts slowly. I leaned forwards allowing the suspension of the car to push her back against me. I timed it just right so that as I pulled out and slammed down I met her hungry cunt as the suspension pushed her up. I don't think I had ever been inside her this deeply. She tightened around me.

Her hands reached out for me and pulled my head to her breasts. My mouth kissed and licked the rain from her swollen tits, my tongue teased and circled her nipple before I grazed it with my lips and pulled it into my mouth.

The urgency began to build in me again. I leaned backwards my hands slid down her arms pinning her wrists to the hood and I let the feeling swell inside me. I banged into her again and again, she clutched at me trying to swallow me from the other end of her body. I came hard and long pumping deep inside of her pussy. Her legs wrapped and locked around my waist as if she didn't want to loose a drop.

We lay there embracing each other on the hood, drenched, cold rain raising steam from our bodies. I pulled her panties from her mouth and kissed her deeply and passionately. Then carefully I helped her put them back on and we returned to the car.

Bless her heart she was asleep by the time I pulled us back onto the main road. The rain continued until we got home the last droplets ending as we pulled into the drive way.