Down the Chimney, Up Her Chute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,928 Followers

"You're not gonna just leave me, are you?" Beatrice asked, stretching out like a cat.

"I have work to do. I have to a lot of houses to get to." Nick said quietly, starting to get dressed.

"Nick, look over here." Beatrice asked. Nick had been avoiding looking at her. He glanced at the bed. There was Beatrice, on all fours, her ass pointed at him with her hands pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole.

"What would make you feel better, Nick? Giving gifts to ungrateful people who probably don't believe in you, or showing one of your true believers how real you are by fucking her up the ass and having the best sex of your life." Nick stood there, stunned. "C'mon, Nick. I gave you the best sex you've ever had just minutes ago. Don't you think I deserve a reward?" Nick still didn't move, but his eyes were glued to her hot ass. "I've been a naughty girl, Nick. Don't I deserve a spanking? Teach me a lesson, Nick. Please?" she begged, moaning out her words.

Nick looked at her with a mixture of hate and lust. He reared back and gave a perfect ass a hard spank. He watched her firm ass cheek jiggle and turn red as she moaned out loud in pleasure from the spank. She was a true whore. Nick dropped his pants and joined her on the bed again. He positioned his dick at her asshole and started to push. They both groaned out loud as he buried his dick in her ass to the root. He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her.

"Fuck me Nick. Fuck me!" she yelled out. He reached under her and grabbed her firm breasts, squeezing them like he'd been aching to do. He pinched her nipples, causing her to moan out loud, and her asshole to clench around his dick.

"You're not gonna be able to give this up, will you? You love me now. You realize that? You wouldn't be fucking me so hard if you didn't love me. You love me more than your fat wife? I'm capable of giving you all the things she never does. I have a part of your heart now. That makes me ageless, like you. Don't you get it? We can be together forever. You can have this body forever. It can all be yours. My ass, my tits, my pussy. They can be all yours. You want to marry me, and dump that ugly wife of yours. Don't you! Or are you too afraid that us being a couple would cause too much of a stir? That's okay. You can stay married to her, and keep up appearances. But I'll be with you, in the North Pole, a spoiled brat who you give gifts to throughout the year. You stay married to her, and I'll be there for you whenever you need me, which will be often. You'll have Mrs. Claus to take care of all the nice stuff, and you'll come to me for the nasty stuff. I'll be Mistress Claus!" she laughed out loud as she finished her speech.

Nick drove into her harder at this last statement, causing her to moan out loud in orgasm, which caused him to reach his climax as well. He released more of his pent up seed deep inside Beatrice's ass. He collapsed to the bed, exhausted. She crawled off the mattress, and dragged his gift bag into her bedroom.

"You don't mind if I go through this, do you?" she asked.

"Take whatever you want." Nick said, not caring, knowing she deserved whatever she wanted for making him cum so hard. Nick fell into a light sleep as she fished through his bag. Within half an hour, she had retrieved some sexy swimsuits, some very fashionable clothes, and some incredibly expensive jewelry, including a huge diamond ring on her finger. She was having a very Merry Christmas.

Half an hour later, Nick woke up in a panic. He was behind schedule. If he didn't get going, not everyone would have a Merry Christmas. He quickly moved to get dressed when Beatrice slowed him down.

"Don't worry, Nick. It's okay. Listen, I went through your nice list. A lot of those women on that list are total bitches. And some of the guys are absolute pricks. None of them deserve a Merry Christmas. Just give them a lump of coal. It'll be okay." Beatrice said. Nick looked her still nude body. His only thought was how sexy she would look in one of those sexy Mrs. Claus outfits that some naughty women would wear. (The real Mrs. Claus would never wear such a thing, of course.) Beatrice was right. Nick would not be able to give her up.

"Okay, that's fine. Are you ready to go?" Nick asked. Beatrice smiled wide at this.

Within minutes, Nick and Beatrice were flying through the air on his sleigh. Beatrice was having the time of her life. Nick wondered what Mrs. Claus would think of this sexy woman arriving with her husband. She would never think Nick was capable of cheating. They could continue their affair for years without her knowing. This thought made Nick smile. He was now a permanent member of the 'Naughty' list.

"Where to first?" Nick asked. Beatrice opened the list of names, and pointed at a pair of names, a husband and wife. The husband was on the 'Naughty' list, and the wife on the 'Nice' list.

"I fucked this bitch's husband. You can't hold that against him, can you? Plus he had a big dick, so he deserves a present. And his wife is a total bitch. I don't care about all this nice crap she did. If she can't hold on to her man, she deserves a lump of coal." Beatrice said.

"Whatever you say, Beatrice." Nick replied, realizing her knowledge of how the world really worked would be an invaluable tool in the future. His 'Naughty' and 'Nice' lists would never be the same with her in charge. She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"How hot would it be if Mrs. Claus wakes up to find a lump of coal in her stocking?" Beatrice whispered, her fingers tracing his hardening dick. She pulled away before he could respond. She stood up and walked to the edge of the sleigh.

Beatrice had never been happier. Beatrice leaned over the edge of the sleigh, and yelled out into the night sky in joy. She was having a blast. She reached under her blouse and pulled it up her chest, exposing her massive breasts for the world to see. Nick didn't know if her nipples were hard from arousal or the cool night air. He didn't care, as long as he could see them. Beatrice yelled out three words into the night air.

"Merry Christmas everybody!"

She went back over to Nick, her massive breasts exposed. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of them. As she pushed a hardened nipple into his mouth, she brought her mouth to his ear, licked his earlobe, and whispered softly.

"And more importantly, Merry Christmas to me."

*

(Authors Note: This was a quick holiday story based on a suggestion. I am still working on "She Wants More than the Tip" which will be coming soon. Happy Holidays. Thanks for reading.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,928 Followers
12