Down The Path Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
648 Followers

'Sit down on the stool, I will be right back.'

When he comes back he has a shoe box and he takes out a pair of black patent leather pumps and tells me these should match my belt and he leans down and puts them on my feet. He tells me to stay seated and he comes back with a tray of makeup.

'Please Daddy, please don't put makeup on me, please, please.'

'Just a little sweetie.'

I feel him brushing something on my cheeks and he does something to my eyes. Then see him grab a tube of pink lipstick and he puts it on me. Everything so out of control, I just sit there, not believing what is happening. Then he puts something on his hands and rubs it in my hair then he combs it back.

'There, I think I like this look. Let's see what you think sweetie.'

You help me up and I'm so wobbly on the heels. Four inch spike heels are so hard to walk in but with his help I make it to the mirror. I can't believe what I see. I look like a working girl but not really a girl. It's easy to see that I'm really a guy but that I'm dressed totally fem. And the pink sweater, it's so pink and so tight. My hair looks wet and is combed back behind my ears. The eye shadow is subtle but you can see it but my lips are anything but subtle. They are bright pink and look really wet. I just stand there looking at myself not believing it. The tits look huge and when I move, they move too. I feel like a caricature of the women you see in the artsy drawing of whores. When I look up I see him taking a picture of me with his phone.

'Mike wanted to see what he little girl looks like when she's all dressed up for her Daddy.'

Realize the man I have been meeting with must be named Mike. More than I knew before.

'Walk across the room for me Steffi.'

When I try, it's all I can do to keep my balance.

'Take small steps. Put one foot right in front of the other. Let your hips loose.'

I try it and it is easier but feels like I'm really swishing my ass but I can't help that. He makes me walk back and forth as he watches. I can feel the movements of the big breast forms. Is this what it feels like to have tits?

'Much better, don't be afraid to swish your cute little ass. Trust me, men are going to love your ass.'

Feel myself starting to feel more comfortable. Maybe this isn't going to be so bad after all.

'You look so pretty Steffi. I can't wait to show you off.'

'What??? I can't go out of here dressed like this. Just take your pictures of me or whatever you want me to do but I'm not going out there dressed like this.'

'What did I tell you about whiny girls Steffi?'

Getting very nervous now. 'You said you didn't like whiny girls Daddy.'

'I guess you don't understand or care about what I tell you and that is not acceptable. See that soft chair over there?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'I want you to go stand behind it and bend over it and put your hands on the seat cushion.'

'Daddy, please don't. Can I just have my clothes and leave, please? I have some money. Please.'

'Maybe I should just call Metro and tell them I have caught a shop lifter and let you see how that goes. I can do that you know. I have a very good relationship with Metro.'

Feel a tear run down my cheek. It just gets worse and worse. I look over at you and start walking over to the chair. When I get to it, I lean over and place my hands flat on the cushion. The high heels make my legs feel so different like they are stretched out. Look back pleading with my eyes. 'Please don't hurt me Daddy, I will be good.'

I feel him come up behind me and pull my skirt up and lay it on my back. I don't have any panties on and feel so exposed. Feel the cool air on my bare ass. Then suddenly, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK. Oh god, what was that? It really hurt. When I look back can see you holding a leather paddle.

'Steffi, you need to learn to do as told and stop your fucking whining.'

My ass stinging so bad, feels hot. 'I'm sorry Daddy, I'm sorry.'

'Not yet but you will be.' Then he starts on my ass, working over both cheeks, really concentrating on the bottom of my ass cheeks. By the time he stops, I'm crying really hard, my sobs fill the room. I look in the mirror. My ass is really, really red. No wonder it hurt so badly.

'I have a special treat for you Steffi.'

Sob, sob, sob. Wiping the tears from my eyes as I try to quit crying. When I look up, I see him standing there holding the chrome butt plug.

'Oh Daddy, 'a little panic showing on my face.

'It's just what sissies like you need Steffi. Now I know you were a little surprised to see it so I will forgive you this time. I know you are excited about your new toy and can't wait to see what it feels like in your pussy. Isn't that true sweetie?'

Still sobbing, my ass feels like it's on fire and don't want to endure any more of the paddle. I nod my head yes. 'Thank you Daddy for the nice present.'

'Do you want Daddy to put it in your pussy for you Steffi?'

Not wanting it at all I still know what I must do. 'Yes Daddy, please.'

You stand in front of me and take a bottle of lube and pour some on the top of the butt plug and start coating the chrome plug as I watch. Then you move behind me and I feel the wetness right on my tight ring. Feel you start pushing slowly and feel the tip slide into me. It's so slick and not that big around and doesn't really hurt much. Then you start sliding more into my ass. Slowly but steadily, you keep inserting it. It doesn't take long before it starts hurting.

'Daddy, stop please, it hurts. It really hurts. Please just stop for a minute. Please Daddy.' Moan loudly as I feel it go in deeper. Oh god, that must be about all. I don't realize that it's only about half way into my ass. His hand is pressed against my back holding me down as he keeps feeding it into my ass. Soon I'm pleading and begging him to stop, that I can't take it. It feels like a post up my ass. Finally I feel him stop. My ass stretched over the plug at its thickest part and he just holds it there as I plead with him. Finally another push and I feel my ass clamping down on the plug. It doesn't hurt as badly now. I know it didn't look very big but it feels huge up my ass. He takes my shoulders and makes me stand straight up and it feels like the plug goes even deeper bringing a loud moan from me. He pulls down my skirt and turns me to face him.

'Thank your Daddy sweetie.'

Wiping tears away, feel so out of control. How did I get myself into this? Sobbing softly, 'Thank you Daddy.'

'Walk for me Steffi.'

I try walking and it all feels so strange. I'm forced to take smaller steps and know that I'm really swishing but I'm trying to keep the butt plug from hurting too much and keep my balance. Feel it moving inside me when I walk. It's all so strange.

'Now it's time to take a little walk. That isn't going to be a problem again is it. I'm sure people will be very impressed with your new look Steffi.'

Know that if I refuse he will just punish me more. 'No Sir,' wiping away more tears.

'Good, before we go I want to get a few more pictures of you for Mike and for my personal use. You don't mind do you Steffi?'

Shaking my head no, he starts making me do poses for him. He takes one of me bending over looking back at him, another with my leg up on a chair showing off top of nylon and bare thigh above it, another with me hand standing with a hand on my hip like I'm a hooker, a big smile on my face. He takes another of me sucking on my thumb. Finally, he makes me look at him and pull up my skirt so he can get a picture of my cock. When I look down, it has really shriveled up and looks so small. Realize that I'm really fucked now.

'It's time to go show everyone your new outfit Steffi.'

'Daddy, can I have a pair of panties to wear, please,' I ask not wanting to be humiliated again by others see how small I am. It does get bigger but this is so embarrassing for me that I just don't seem to get hard.

'No Steffi, you haven't earned your panties yet. Now it's time to go. Follow me.'

He walks out of large dressing room back into the front of the store. I follow behind him. The clicking of my heels on the floor seems so loud. As I look up I see a younger couple in the DVD section. They are both looking at us. I see them leaning over saying something to each other. I know they are talking about me. I wonder what they are saying.

There is another clerk behind the counter and figure that must be Brian's relief. Young guy, rather rough look to him.

'Hey Brian, who's the sissy?' he asks in way too loud of voice. The couple is still just watching us. The girl is young but very pretty.

Mike leads me over to the counter. 'He's Mike's new boy,' he says laughing. 'Well kind of his new boy,' he says emphasizing the work boy. 'Cute little sissy isn't he but he's rather shy and I'm trying to help him through that. Isn't that right Steffi.'

This is so hard. I force myself to try and sound feminine, 'Yes Daddy.'

The clerk laughs, 'Daddy?'

'Yes she almost begged to call me that didn't you sweetie?'

The humiliation doesn't stop. I stand there in front of both of them. 'Yes Daddy.'

'I couldn't not hear the noise back there, was someone misbehaving?'

'Turn around and show him Steffi.'

I look at you and know I better not say anything. I turn around and lift up my skirt for about 15 seconds letting him see how red my ass still is.

'Somebody must have been a bad girl, were you bad Steffi?' the new clerks asks.

Head down, "Yes I was being whiny.'

"Girl like you need to do as told and no bullshit. It's the way it should be.'

I stand there embarrassed, humiliated.

Brian tells the other guy to hand over some of the gold hoop bracelets. He hands over several, looks like five of them. Brian takes my wrists and put some around each wrist. The look the other clerk is giving me is almost scary. Then Brian points to something else and he hands Brian a pair of earrings, long chandelier type with the cut glass that supposed to look like diamonds. He leads me away from the counter to where we are alone.

'Look at me Steffi.'

I look up at him. Feel like I'm almost in shock, overloaded by the whole thing.

'You have been a pretty good girl tonight Steffi. You have one more little task to perform to help you understand better sweetie and I know you don't want to disappoint me. I'm pretty sure that Mike would be upset if I had to pass on any bad news. But you are going to be a good girl, aren't you Steffi?'

He's putting the earrings on me as he talks. Oh god, what is he going to make me do? 'Yes Daddy.'

'Say it.'

My eyes down as I speak. 'I'm going to be a good girl Daddy.'

'I hope so sweetie. I'm going to go into the arcade now. I want you to wait a minute or so then I want you to come to me in there.'

Know that arguing isn't going to do any good. 'Yes Daddy.'

'This is your outing as a sissy so it's very important for you to display the right attitude. You will be graded on your walk, your voice and your demeanor. I expect you to walk into there in such a way every man in there will want to fuck your ass, do you understand.'

He seems much more serious and forceful right now. I feel like I'm about to cry but that will just make things even worse. 'Yes Daddy.'

'I expect your head to be up and for you to smile at each man in there. You will stop a few seconds and let him look you over before you go to the next guy. I want every eye on you. You will come up to me and in your sexiest voice you will say, "Hello Daddy" and you will give me a kiss. You do remember how Daddy gets kissed don't you sweetie?'

'Oh Daddy, I don't know if I can do this.'

'You will do it Steffi, Ron does like take disappoint well. If you don't do as told, the next thing he would make you do, will be much worse. You need to do this Steffi. Now be a good girl and do as you are told.' He walks into the arcade.

He leaves me standing there. The cute couple still in there and it's obvious that they were watching us and now just me. What am I going to do? What would Mike makes me do if I leave? I can't leave anyway. I have no idea where he put my clothes but I didn't see them in dressing room. The girl leaning over and whispering something to the guy and he shakes his head yes.

I finally just do it. What else can I do? I walk back to the arcade and walk in and it's so dark that it takes my eyes a little while to adjust. Then I see them. The booths run down both sides of the aisle and lounging in front of the doors, I see the men. Looks to be maybe seven or eight guys and all of them are looking at me. I don't see you anywhere. I know what I got to do. I start walking trying to exaggerate my walk some hoping that my ass looks nice when I do that. I start coming to the men. They are scattered along both sides of the aisle. When I get to the first man, I look over at him and smile, trying to look sexy doing it. I stop, head down, and let him look at me.

He just stares at me then I watch as he eyes go down to my tits and then to my ass. He doesn't say anything and I pass on down the aisle. I do the same to the other men as I walk by. One man reaches out and rubs my ass but I hear your voice, 'NO TOUCHING.'

I see you down at the end of the aisle. I look at you smile and try sticking my tits out a little. I come up to you. 'Hello Daddy.'

'Hello sweetie,' and he holds his arms out.

I move into his arms, put my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. I can hear comments behind me but not sure what is being said. Not really thinking about it. My mind is on kissing you. Feel your tongue slide into my mouth and I start sucking it. Feel you sucking the breath out of me, kissing me. I'm getting so turned on and then feel you push me away and make me turn. I see them all standing there watching. In the back, I see the young couple. Brings me back suddenly and I realize what I just did in front of all these guys. He holds me by my forearms displaying me for what I am.

'This is Steffi,' Brian says. 'Say hello Steffi.'

So humiliated, standing there, eyes down. 'Hello,' I say and I know it sounded more gay than fem but trying.

'Steffi has got a thing for cock, don't you Steffi?'

Why does he feel like he has to humiliate me so badly? I can feel a tear run down my cheek. I feel like I'm about to break down. I can't do that. 'Yes Daddy.' I hear a couple laughs and hear them talking between each other.

'Take it easy guys, Steffi is only going to suck one cock tonight aren't you sweetie?'

Blindly going forward, what else can I do? 'Yes Daddy.'

'Tell the men whose cock you are going to suck tonight.'

'I'm going to suck Daddy's cock.' My head down, how can I be doing this?

'See the pretty girl in the back Steffi?'

I look back there and all the other guys do to.

'Tell her what you are going to do tonight.'

She almost has a glazed look on her face. 'I'm going to suck Daddy's cock,' I tell her, not knowing how it can get any worse. The look she gives me leaves no doubt that she is getting turned on by this and what she thinks of me. You turn me around and tell me quietly that you put a clean towel down on the floor in front of me so I wouldn't get my nice nylons dirty.

He says quietly, 'Do not disappoint me sweetie.'

I look at him and then slowly start sinking to my knees. Realize that I'm going to suck his cock with all them watching. Tears are running down my face as I reach up and unfasten Brian's slacks and pull the zipper down. He has tight jockeys on and I can see his cock outlined in it. I move my hand over and let it slide lightly over his cock feeling the heat of it through his jockeys. I reach the head and there is a big wet spot there. I lean up and kiss it. You pull my head away making me look up at you.

'Tell me what you are Steffi.'

Tears running down cheeks, I answer. 'I'm a sissy faggot Daddy.'

'Tell them all what you are sissyboy.'

I say a little louder, 'I'm a sissy faggot.'

'Louder sissy.'

'I'M A SISSY FAGGOT.' Tears running down my cheeks.

'Show them now sissy fagboy.'

Why do I feel like this, why do I want to suck your cock so badly. Realize I can't wait to be sucking you. I forget about them and reach up and pull your jockeys down and your cock springs out almost hitting me in the face. I take it in my hand and kiss your cockhead and I mean really kiss it. Running my tongue all over it, getting it so nice and slick. My tongue explores your piss slit. Then I feel your hand on the back of my head. Again I hear a soft, 'do not disappoint.'

He starts pressing down slowly feeding me his cock. It so hard and my lips are stretched around it as I feel it continually sliding deeper and deeper. I feel it almost to my throat and I get the urge to gag but control it. He doesn't stop and slowly presses it against my throat seeing if I can handle it. Hear rustling and movement behind me when I realize they are all getting closer to watch.

He doesn't stop. I remember about breathing through the noise and start doing it and I suppress the gagging. I feel his cock slide into my throat. I concentrate on what's happening as his cock slide further down my throat. Then I feel his pubic hair on my nose and know that he made me take his whole cock. He holds me on his cock not moving.

'This is why whenever you get a chance at a sissy like this, you pay whatever is necessary. Sissies like Steffi makes the best sluts, they will do whatever you want because they need it. They need to be a bitch for men.' Brian lets go of my head. 'Show them Steffi. Show them how you just can't get enough cock. Show them what a cocksucker you are.'

His words pour into my head. A cock is buried down my throat. I slowly let the cock slide almost all the way out of my mouth then I start taking it and taking it till my nose is pressed into his pubes again. Over and over, his big cock stretching my throat. I wish it were even bigger and I start going faster, bobbing up and down on his cock like my life depended on it. He pulls me off his cock, slobber hanging from lips and dripping from my chin. He is pulling on my hair keeping me from getting back on his cock like I want to.

'Tell them what you want faggot.'

'More cock, I want more cock.'

'Show them what a faggot you are.' Realize he is calling me a faggot now and not a sissy. I guess he wants me to understand that I might be a sissy but that I'm really still a faggot.

He releases my head and I'm back on his cock. Sucking and sucking, loud slurping, hear them encouraging me and it's not long till I feel his cock swell. I take it in my hand and keep just the head in my mouth. Then it comes, hot cum, spurt after spurt, filling my mouth, dripping from the corner. I stroke him making sure that I have all his cum. Panting, swallowing his cum, feel it running down my throat. I look up at him.

'You have cum on your lips fagboy.'

I lick it off my lips as he helps me to my feet. He turns me making me look at them. The feeling of humiliation floods over me as they all look at me not saying much. I look down and see a couple drops of cum on my sweater but do nothing about it. Just made to stand there and be displayed as a faggot. Several of the men take pictures of me with their phones. My eyes glued to the floor. I feel totally defeated.

'Lift up your skirt Steffi.'

'Daddy, please no, please.'

'Now Steffi.'

I reach down and lift up my skirt. They all see my small cock and there is a buzz. I see flashes of light and know what they are. Tears running down my face, soft sobbing. He finally takes my arm and leads me back to the dressing room.

'You did very good Steffi. Mike is going to be very pleased.'

I start crying, 'Oh god, they were taking pictures of me and everything.'

'Don't worry sweetie, no one will recognize you. You look so much better than when you are pretending to be a man.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
648 Followers