Down The Path Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

The door is opened by a short Asian boy. He looks to be only about 5'4 or so and looks young. Knowing how many Asians look younger than they actually are, I figure he is low 20's. He is wearing what looks like a white silk pajama like outfit with white sandals.

'Please come in,' he says.

I'm more than glad to get out of the hallway and go into the room and he closes the door behind us. As I look at him, it's hard not to notice that he is really rather fem looking but it looks right for him. He has to have some makeup on, his facial skin looks so smooth and the coloring is just right, emphasizing his eyes and cheekbones without being made up like a girl. He is rather stunning. Realize I'm staring at him. It was not what I was expecting to open the door.

The suite is huge. He leads me through the entry way into the main room. I see a tall man standing over at the bar, his back to us. He about 6'2", black hair, looks to be in good shape, dressed in an expensive looking suit. He turns around and smiles. He reminds me of the men you see on the covers of the financial magazines. Looks like he is probably around 50, a high level executive, one who likes being in control and having others do as he says.

'Hello Stevie, you may call me Mr. M or Sir. I have been looking forward to meeting you. Mike has told me that he thinks that I would enjoy your company.'

'Hello Sir. I was told to come to the suite and that we would be going out to some club. Can you tell me anymore? I need to tell you this is all very new to me and I'm kind of being overwhelmed by it all.'

'You don't need to know anything else Stevie. That is what is so nice about being a boy like yourself. You don't have to know anything or make any decisions. All you have to do is obey.'

I don't say anything, just stand there. Don't really make eye contact with him. I know what this is and there is nothing I can do about it.

'Isn't Cici pretty?' he asks looking over at the Asian boy. 'Mike found him about a year ago and is nice enough to send him over whenever I'm staying in town. Cici is very good at making sure I have everything I need.'

I realize that this guy knows Mike too. I thought that it was just the guy I work with was doing this but they must all know each other. What did I get myself into? Trying to deal with this but when I look over at Cici, I have to agree with him. 'Yes he is very cute.' He is standing next to Mr. M, his head lowered.

'You will love this Stevie. Cici take off your top.'

I can see his face getting redder as he pulls it over his head. When I look at his smooth chest, he has small breasts, probably like a B cup. His nipples look bigger than you would thinks they would be.

'Mike put him on hormones over 6 months ago. Don't you love his little tits? Mike wanted to get big implants for him but I talked him into the hormones instead. I know Mikes likes having his sissies get big tits but little Cici needs real tits, don't you sweetie?'

'Yes Sir,' Cici answers.

'I have been putting nipple suckers on him to help stretch out his nipples. I can't wait till Mike gets the nipple rings for him.'

See the embarrassment on Cici's face. I can't help wondering if he was forced into all this like I am being forced.

'My messenger earlier told me you still have body hair. Mike told me you would be smooth, maybe I misunderstood him. I will have to check it out with him. It's not that big of deal, Cici will help you with that.'

'I was going to shave it all off, really. I have been working and just haven't had time to do it yet. Please don't tell Mike, please.'

He smiles, "Mike told me about his embarrassment when he saw what you had done, what you forced him to do and look at you, still not smooth. I doubt if Mike will believe that you ignored him. I can't believe that you would want to piss him off worse. You really don't want to do that with Mike.'

'Please Sir, please don't tell him. I was going to do it, I promise. Don't tell him and I promise to try and really please you.'

'We will see, maybe you can show me it won't be necessary to inform him. Now I have to leave for a while to take care of some business. Cici will get you ready. Just do as you are told Stevie. You are going to behave aren't you?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Good girl,' he says, his last words bringing back the nervousness and anxiety.

Cici leads me into the bathroom and tells me to undress and I do so. Stop when I get down to the panties and see Cici smile at me then he tells me to take them off too. Then he undresses. He is totally smooth and when I can see his cock it's so small. It can't stand out more than an inch and not very big around either. Did the hormones do that to him? I notice that he sees me looking and it looks like he is embarrassed but he doesn't say anything. He turns around and turns on the water in the shower. It's a huge shower with shower heads on three sides.

He reaches out and takes my hand and leads me into the shower after him. The hot water feels so good. After we are wet, Cici turns off the water and picks up a bottle of lotion and starts spreading it all over me from the neck down. No doubt in my mind that it's a hair remover. He puts his arms around me rubbing it all over my ass. Our bodies touch as he pulls me close to him.

'You have to do as told or it will get very bad for you Stevie. I know it's hard but if you don't, it will be much worse. I had a friend that Mike...no... never mind.'

'What about Mike and your friend?' I ask him.

'I can't talk about it. Just do as they say, ok? It's important that you do.'

His hand moves down as he spreads the lotion all over my cock and balls. He starts stroking my cock slowly. I keep thinking wondering what Mike might have done to some guy. The lotion on my cock is making it so hard. His hand feels so good that it's not long till my cock is hard but he still strokes it slowly. I forget about Mike and just enjoy his touch.

'You are pretty too Stevie, I can see why Mike likes you. I like you too.'

I can see his is a little embarrassed as he says this. The lotion is burning now and Cici tells me just a few more minutes. Finally he turns the water on and I watch as all my body hair, even the longer hair like my pubes, slides down and off my body. Looking down my cock and balls look so strange all smooth. Was hoping it would make me cock look bigger but realize it just make me look more like a young boy.

Cici squirts liquid soap into his hands and start soaping me down. His smooth hands feel so nice as he runs them over my body. His fingers tease my nipples a little and that feels really good.

'Do you like my breasts?' he asks me.

I realize I do. They make him look so sexy. 'Yes Cici, they are very nice.'

'You can touch them if you want.'

I can't resist and run my hand lightly over his wet, smooth tits. I take a nipple between my thumb and finger and play with it. I feel him move closer and hear a soft moan.

'That feels nice,' he says as he looks up at me. He moves closer and puts his arm around my neck and brings his lips to mine and we kiss. The hot water runs over us as we kiss passionately. When we break the kiss, he looks up at me then slowly sinks to his knees and takes my cock in his hand and starts kissing it. His lips are so soft. I can't keep from moaning when I feel him suck me into his mouth. He has no trouble taking my whole cock in his mouth and he proceeds to suck my cock better than it's ever been sucked. His mouth so wet so warm. I can't believe how it feels and in no time I can feel I'm about to cum. As I feel it almost on me, he suddenly stops.

'No please, I was so close.'

'I know Stevie. If I let you cum, we would both be in big trouble. We can't ever cum without their permission.'

'They won't know, please Cici. That felt so good.' I can feel my cock throbbing still.

'They will know. They know everything. You must never lie to them or it will be very bad.'

I can see that he seems almost afraid of them or at least afraid of doing anything to upset them. Makes me wonder what they must do if they aren't happy with you then think back to the hard paddling I got and him saying it could be much worse. That paddling hurt so bad I didn't think I was going to get through it. What if it really was worse than that?

We get out of the shower. Looking in the mirror, I look so much different with no body hair. Cici dries me off and sits me down in a chair and kneels down in front of me and picks up a bottle and I realize he is about to paint my toe nails. 'Do you have to do that?'

'Yes, you want your toes to look nice for him don't you? It's important that he is pleased with how you look.'

I don't say more as he starts polishing my toe nails pink. When he finishes, he spreads my legs apart telling me not to touch anything with them till they dry. He leans down between my legs and takes my cock back into his mouth. I wasn't imagining it last time. It feels just as fantastic this time. How does he make it feel so good? Soon I'm at that point again and as before he stops leaving me feeling so frustrated but so turned on.

He pulls a stool over in front of me then pulls over a makeup table. I know what he is going to do and would protest but know it wouldn't do any good. Just sit there as he takes my face into his hands and kisses me again. Our kiss is so soft and sensual. Then he starts does whatever he does to my face. Then he sprays my hair and combs it out. No mirrors that I can see to see what he has done. I feel him plucking a few eyebrows but not very many so I don't figure it should be noticeable. He helps me up and over to a mirror. I see that he didn't put much makeup on me, just enough to smooth out my skin. He did add a little color to my cheeks and he must have put a little mascara on me, my eyelashes look longer and more noticeable than usual. The lipstick he put on me was pink and doesn't really show up much unless you are really looking for it but I can taste it.

'Now you are pretty like me Stevie.'

I just look at myself in the mirror till he pulls me into the bedroom. He leads me over near the bed and hands me a pair of silky white panties. I put them on. The material feels so nice, so smooth and silky.

'No silly boy, sissies always keep this tucked away,' he says as he reaches into my panties and tucks my cock back between my legs and pulls the panties up tight holding it there. 'You want to be nice and smooth in the front don't you sweetie.'

His fingernails scratch lightly over the panties. It feels so nice. He hands me a pair of beige slacks. The material is light and soft. I take them to put them on then realize the zipper is on the side. 'Cici, these must be for women.'

'Yes, put them on, they will look nice on you. You have nice legs. No one will notice the zipper.'

I put them on. They feel so different. They fit tighter on my ass and the legs are slimmer but the material does feel really nice. Then he hands me a silky white blouse. Giving up on protesting I just put it on. It's long sleeve and buttons up the front. I tuck it into the slacks.

'Let me help,' he says as he adjusts the collar and unbuttons the top buttons I buttoned and open it up to where the neckline is open all the way down to between my pecs. 'This is how this should be worn.'

Then he hands me a pair white sandals with a one inch heel. I put them on and when I look down I see me my pink toe nails. The slacks are short enough that the sandals will add to the look. It's definitely a woman's sandal. Then he puts some gold chains around my neck that hang down the neckline of the blouse. He leads me over to a mirror. I can't stop looking. I can't believe how much I look like the effeminate boys you see in the magazines. Anyone who dresses like this has to be really feminine. Maybe not a total sissy but no doubt that he is gay and not at all manly. How can I go out like this? I mean, a xxx bookstore, yes but a casino with all these people in it. What if I see someone I know? I know they will recognize me and I know what they will think. Oh god.

'You look so pretty Steffi. I'm sure Mr. M will be pleased. He is waiting for you at the bar downstairs.'

Realize that I'm going to have to go down there by myself. I know I have to do it but how can I?

'Remember what I said Steffi. You must do as they say or things only get worse. Mr. M will take care of you and he does have...,' he says with a soft giggle, 'he does have a really big cock.' He smiles at me taking my hand and leading me to the door. He opens it and I move through it and hear the door close and lock behind me. Standing in the hallway, near panic but realize I have no choice.

Hope you like. What awaits Steffi?

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12