Down with a Cold

Story Info
Women is jumped in the tub.
781 words
3.38
27.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She poured some scotch into her glass, the iced cracked and she slammed the container of couch syrup down on the counter. Damn cold and flu season, it gets me every year! She sucked in a breath of air though her mouth and rolled her eyes. She hated it, she hated getting sick.

If she had to use three words to describe herself they'd be control freak, neat freak, and workaholic and when she got sick it came on hard and stayed long meaning she couldn't go to work and couldn't clean anything. Heck, she couldn't even get up to get a glass of water.

She walked to her bedroom, sniffing as she when. She stumbled around in the dark until she found her towel and went into the bathroom where the tub was full and waiting for her.

She slipped off her oversized t-shirt and then her lounge pants and panties all in one go. She sat on the back of the claw-foot tub, easing her legs into the steaming water then slid in the rest of the way.

She sipped her scotch and let out a moan of pleasure. She flicked off the lights and lighting struck in the distance. Resting her head on the back off the tub she felt her eyelids growing heavy...

She awoke suddenly, a heaviness holding her down. Dazed she tied to sit up in the tub, but found it impossible. Her vision came into focus, the dark figure of a man leaning down on her.

She thrashed out and hit him nose, he grunted with pain and hit her right back, twice as hard. The side of her head slammed against the tub. Red light flashed behind her eyes. She fought back more, kicking and hitting until he grabbed her wrists and pined her down in the tub.

"Stop!" she screamed, they both stilled. She looked into the mans eyes, mud puddles of blues, greens, and browns. Dark, thick eyebrows slashed down just above his long eyelashes.

The two of them didn't speak, just by looking into his eyes she knew nothing she said would stop this man.

He smiled down at her and dropped her wrists, using one arm to support himself and the other to toy with one of her large beasts. The soft flesh molded anyway he wanted it. He pinched and twisted until her nipple was harder than a rock and took it into his mouth. She groaned low in her throat and arched against him.

He raised his head and pressed his lips to hers, the first time she'd kissed a man. He marveled in her the way her lips tasted, no other man had experienced her yet. He moaned deep into her and invaded her mouth with his tongue. She tasted of strong scotch and innocents. He kissed her until he could have made a cast of her teeth and gums from memory. She rested her hands against his chest.

Without warring he entered her. She screamed into his mouth, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. Her tight walls squeezing down on him almost painfully. He pulled out and entered her again.

She ripped her lips from him and cried out. He pulled out slightly and reentered. She gripped his shoulders as he pulled out and enter her slowly. In and out, water cascaded over the side of the tub and splashed on the tiles as he moved against her. He paused to kiss her, but she turned away,

"Don't stop... Don't stop..." she gasped between ragged breaths. He slid in and out of her, each time he pushed in until he couldn't any further and pulled out until he nearly left her, only to ram back in. She cried out each time, digging her fingers into his back.

He breathed down on her, "Tell me what you want, tell me what to do..." She understood instantly and raised her hips up to meet his.

"Faster..." she moaned. His strokes sped and the water splashed around them. "Harder..." she groaned and he smiled and complied. Her walls clamped around him and she gasped. "Faster, harder," she urged "Faster, harder, faster! Faster! FASTER!" She came against him and he came in her. She had orgasm so strong she blackout in his arms.

He pulled from her sweetly and got out of the tub. He lifted her out of the water and carried her to her bedroom. He dried her as best he could and tucked her in. He gathered his things form the bathroom and drained the water.

He left a note tapped to the mirror reading; "I'll come back soon to meet you man to woman..."