Downfall of the Fixer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

Gently guiding her head down with his hands, he kissed her deeply. She didn't know what these deep feelings for him were or what they meant, but at that moment, all Jena cared about was Rich's next move, his next game, his next test. She hoped she would pass.

Similar thoughts were going through his mind as he pulled her up and had her straddle his lap. He guided her head down so he could kiss her. Again those hands began to play with her breasts and ass. "How about going for a swim and then having an early dinner?" he asked.

She told him that sounded great, but she didn't have swimsuit. He told her to leave that to him. She imagined what sort of swimsuit he would pick out. He threw on his clothes and left.

After 20 minutes he returned and handed her a small bag. "Go try it on," he told her.

He heard her say, "Oh my God!" from the bathroom. He could hear her chuckling to herself. When she entered the room, he whistled. She was wearing a white mini-bikini. The bottom was just a patch covering her mound with a string running up her butt crack and around her waist. The top consisted of two round patches about three inches in diameter held together by a string and tied in the back.

"Do you expect me to wear this in public?" she asked, knowing what his answer would be. The fact that she had it on and was grabbing her robe answered the question. He had on conventional swim trunks and two towels over his shoulder. He told her they were headed for the adult's only pool, so she would offend anyone. "As a matter of fact," he said with a wry smile, "you will most likely be the center of attention considering it's almost three o'clock and some of the men attending the two conferences at this hotel will soon break away and head either to the bar or the pool to cool off."

They left for the pool. As they walked together across the lobby, Jena received many stares. After all, her short robe left her gorgeous legs on display and the robe could do nothing to hide the voluptuousness of the body beneath.

As they entered the fence-enclosed adult pool area, half a dozen sets of eyes feasted on Jena. After settling down on a set of lounge chairs in a shady corner, she dropped her robe -- causing jaws to drop and cocks springing to life.

Lying back into the chairs, they ordered drinks from another young waiter, his eyes all over Jena. When he returned with the drinks, he took his time setting hers down and casually flirted with her by telling her he loved her suit. She thanked him, reached out, and softly stroked his leg just below where she could make out the tip of his hardening cock. He walked away with difficulty and a smile on his face.

"You're getting the hang of these games aren't you?" he said teasingly. "What a waste -- all of this sluttiness held back for such a long time." Smiling, she sipped her drink, pleased that she was pleasing him.

As if she was reading his mind, she soon got up and walked to the pool accompanied by every male eye in the place. She took her time lowering herself into the refreshing water, knowing all eyes were on her. Swimming one lap, she made her way back to the edge closest to him. As she held herself on the edge of the pool, she looked down at her suit. As she held herself on the edge she looked down at her wet suit. "You dog," she chuckled.

The white material was so thin it had turned transparent in the water. Her hard dark nipples poked thru as if uncovered. She could see that even under water her pussy lips were brazenly on display. She knew what his game was now as she looked at him smiling at her.

Jena took her time climbing out and then walking toward the deep end. She dove in, hoping nothing popped out. When she surfaced, she swam a few laps, knowing every man around the pool had a rock hard cock. As she approached the end nearest Rich, she heard a splash. Rich glided up in front of her. They stood in about 4' of water hugging.

"Do you like my suit?" Jena asked him. He chuckled and told her she looked delectable. As he said this, his hands pushing her breasts out of her suit and up toward his lowing head. When her nipples cleared the water, they could hear a few low groans from their audience. His mouth took a nipple in and sucked hard while his tongue swirled around it. Her other nipple was being pinched.

Jena could not believe she was behaving this way in public. She wondered what he had turned her into, but it didn't stop her from stroking his cock through his trunks. He had opened a Pandora's Box of passion and Jena knew he was the only one who could keep it open.

He smiled and said, "Come on. Let's go get ready for dinner. I only have you for a few more hours this time."

Rich took her hand and led her out of the pool. Her breasts bounced bare and invitingly as Jena climbed out. They grabbed their towels and robes and headed to their room, leaving a few disappointed hard cocks behind. Jena was depressed by the looming end of her time with him, but pleased that he alluded there would be a next time.

When they returned to the suite, he pulled Jena to him and kissed her lovingly. He thanked her for a wonderful experience. Usually the women who had been his projects did the thanking. He led her to the bed and they laid down facing each other. They kissed and ran their hands over each other's body. When she felt his hardness poking her, she rolled over pulling him on top of her. She spread her legs and took his cock in hand. She guided it to her pussy, reached back, and pulled him into her. She gasped as he filled her.

"How much time do we have before dinner?" she whispered.

"About 30 minutes before we have to get ready," he responded.

"Please take most of that time and slowly make love to me," she said.

He willingly obliged her by beginning a slow fucking motion that had them both smiling and sighing. She wrapped her legs around him and kept his strokes short. They continued this tender dance until she looked him in the eyes and said, "I'm coming for you," and then kissed him, stiffened and moaned into his mouth. He lasted another five minutes and announced he was leaving her a goodbye for now gift. He held himself deep in her and left his deposit. They lay there, still coupled for a few minutes before getting ready for dinner.

The dining room was lightly full due to the early hour, so he asked for a booth in the corner so they could have some privacy. They were quickly seated and their drink orders taken. When their drinks arrived, they told the waiter to watch their drinks, but they would wait about 30 minutes before ordering dinner.

They talked about the connection they both felt. Rich told her she needed to go home and see how things would work out with her husband. She needed to let him know what she wanted. She was more than welcome to contact him again, but was to wait at least two weeks. That would give her time to validate her feelings to connection. He would not contact her; it was up to her to contact him. He gave her a slip of paper with his address and phone numbers on it.

She smiled sadly and said she understood. She also felt the connection. All she had been looking for was some attention and decent sex. He had exceeded all of that for her. She was sure she would be contacting him after two weeks.

When the waiter brought them another drink, they went ahead and ordered. Rich couldn't believe how sad he was feeling. This had never happened with another project. But then Jena was no longer a project. She had somehow managed to get into his mind and heart.

When their food arrived they ate mostly in silence. After dinner, he took her outside and placed her in a cab. He bent down, kissed her deeply, and then paid the cabbie.

As the cab drove away, he started to count down the two weeks.

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12