Downfall of the Fixer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

When he began to rub her and push on her clit, she increased her breathing. Rich quickened the pace slightly and continued his pressure on her clit. She pushed back, shuddered and climaxed. The wave rolled over her for a few moments before it subsided. He held her tighter and continued to rock into her. He loved the wet sounds coming from her pussy. Soon he emptied himself in her willing pussy again. They continued to lie together and drifted back to sleep.

Morning arrived with Jena waking first, once again taking the initiative, and stirring Rich out of his sleep by stroking and sucking his cock. Watching her work on his cock, he smiled and said, "You're expecting a lot out of this old man."

Lifting her mouth from his cock, but continuing to stroke his hard shaft she said smiling, "Just relax and enjoy this, old man. I know what this hunk of meat is capable of." Returning her mouth to his cock, he moaned, shooting his load in her willing mouth. Gently stroking his cock with the back of her hand, she licked him clean, tasting remnants of herself from their early morning encounter. "Not bad for an old man," Jena playfully teased.

Rich decided on a shower and led Jena into the bathroom. Enjoying the hot spray of the shower, they continued their exploration of each other, relishing the feel of their bodies. Despite their non-stop fucking, Jena is amazed at how much she wants Rich – how much she needs him. Finishing their shower, they dress, once again only in boxers, and head downstairs.

While waiting for the coffee to brew, they talk. Asking her to think very hard about her intentions, Rich knew everything was new and glorious for them both now, but at almost 53, he had accepted the reality that he would eventually slow down. "Twenty years is a significant age and performance difference," he said. Holding his hands, she laughed loudly and said, "Thank you for the 20-year age difference reminder, but I'm 38 and I think that's more than an acceptable difference. Besides, you may think you're old, but I know your body loves me – it knows what I need and how I need it." Looking into his eyes and softly placing her hands on his face she continued, "You are all I want. I'll do anything you want and I'll do everything to make you as happy as you make me." Taking her hands into his own, he nodded.

After drinking their coffee, he told her he had some work to complete. "Get your things out of storage – let's get you moved in," he said, adding one of his last repeats was scheduled to come over this afternoon. "You might find it interesting," he said with a smile. "How so?" she asked. Rich smiled and without saying a word, walked to his office.

Later that afternoon, the delivery truck came with her things. Still in her boxers, Jena threw on a tight, white tank top. Her hard nipples pierced through the cotton material and she could tell the delivery guy noticed. Her newfound boldness gave her a rush. She flirted shamelessly – and enjoyed it.

After the delivery guy left, Jena sauntered into Rich's office and removed her tank top. Returning a broad smile, he told her what a delectable diversion she was. Finishing his work, he told her it was time to get ready for Carmen.

They were both sitting in the living area when the doorbell rang. Answering the door, Rich welcomed a short, attractive Hispanic woman. Carmen was about 40 and stood maybe 5'2". She had breasts that were larger than Jena's and an ass that screamed to be fucked.

Giving Jena a puzzled look, Carmen reached up and gave Rich a quick kiss. Rich introduced the women. Jena's heart leapt and her pussy tingled when he introduced her to Carmen as his woman. Carmen simply arched an eyebrow. "Carmen, as you can see there has been a change in my life and situation," he explained. "So this will have to be your last visit – but I'm sure between the three of us we can make it memorable."

Carmen replied that she was sorry to hear that but knew this day would eventually come. She told Jena, "You are a very lucky woman. Take care of him."

Removing her shirt and pants, Carmen wore a soft bra that had trouble holding her giant breasts and a white thong that displayed her quivering ass cheeks. Rich gathered the three of them together, their hands roaming and exploring each other's bodies. Carmen placed her hand on his hard cock and began to stroke his shaft. With her other hand, she grabbed Jena's ass. Rich had an arm around both women and Jena, who had never been with a woman, had an arm around Carmen and was lifting one of her immense breasts. They continued this foreplay in several combinations for several minutes until Rich led everyone upstairs to the guest room bed.

Everyone shed what clothes they had on. Carmen lay on her back and reached her arms to Jena. Her beautiful face had large almond eyes and a thick lipped pouty mouth. Her breasts were so large they had partially rolled to her sides. Her nipples were about 1" thick and equally long. Her mound was covered with a faint covering of black stubble. She had a fat outer-lipped pussy with thick protruding inner lips. While Rich sat on the end of the bed to watch, Jena gamely climbed on top of Carmen. They kissed with dueling tongues while their hands stroked each other's face. Carmen had Jena push herself up with her arms and then scooted down so she could reach her breasts. Carmen used both hands on a first one and then the other breast, while forcefully sucking and tugging on Jena's nipples.

When she had Jena moaning uncontrollably and obviously close, she said, "Turn around and let me see your cunt." When Jena complied, Carmen buried her face in her pussy. Meanwhile, Jena had a clear view of Carmen's wide-open pussy. Jena lowered her head and ran her tongue around the outside of Carmen's pussy. She had a musty but pleasant taste and a soft velvety texture. She had never done this before, but figured if she did what turned her on, Carmen would be screaming shortly. After running her tongue over Carmen's clit a few times, she began to chew and tug on her fat inner lips. Jena forced one thumb into Carmen's surprisingly loose ass hole and then began to lap and tug on her clit. Soon she was bathed in Carmen's juices.

As Carmen climaxed she stuck her long tongue into Jena's pussy and flicked it around. Soon she took Jena's prominent clit into her lips and sucked it hard while pushing two fingers into her pussy. Jena stiffened and came on her tongue.

The two of them lay together slowly lapping each other's pussy and quietly moaning. Rich applauded them. "You are both such wonderful little sluts," he said approvingly. Carmen pushed Jena off and moved to the edge of the bed. She bent over and presented her ass to Rich. "Fuck my ass one more time with that monster," she demanded.

Rich got behind her and lined held his cock so the head was against her ass hole. He had visited there so many times before, that all he had to do was lean forward and watch his cock disappear into her bowels. Carmen squealed and grabbed the bed covers. He grabbed a handful of each of her fleshy ass cheeks and began to fuck her mercilessly. He slammed into her so fast that the bed shook. Carmen grunted loudly at each thrust. Rich held back as long as he could for Carmen's sake, but after 20 minutes, he filled her bowels and gave her ass hard smacks for each spurt.

Carmen slid to the floor when he pulled out and held his cock. Still panting she took his slimy cock in her mouth and cleaned it. Pulling her to her feet, Rich held her gently, "It was so good to know you," he said, wishing her luck. "Kiss Sasha for me."

When Carmen left a few minutes later, after hugging and kissing them both, Rich explained to Jena, that Carmen's lover, Sasha, was a lesbian, while Carmen was bi. Sasha got them together because Carmen's biggest turn on was getting ass fucked by a real cock not a strap-on.

Jena only had one question for him, "Why did we use the guest room bed?"

"Because the bed in the master bedroom is now our bed," he replied. She liked the sound of that and kissed Rich in appreciation, enjoying his lips and wondering what the next surprise would be. After all, they still had the entire night ahead of them.

(Please vote and comment. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Thank, Max47.)

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12