Downsizing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started playing an active role in the lust, as I lay her down on the bed and moved between her legs to return the favor she had bestowed on me. I can honestly say I have never seen a woman thrash around that much in my entire life. She was thrashing so bad I had a lot of difficulty staying where I was until finally she pulled me up for another kiss. As she she pulled me up for the kiss, I finally entered her for the first time. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Stacy was so hot, she was also so tight. She felt like a glove, a hot searing glove that gave so much pleasure. It was all I could do to keep from cuming the very second I entered her. She could sense that I wouldn't last long as she whispered it would be ok for me to cum when I needed to. I may have lasted five minutes longer. I told her I was too close, that I was going to cum any second. Just as I started to cum, her body went into spasms. She was cuming with me. Her muscles grasped me so tightly I just couldn't believe the feeling. She was milking my cock with her pussy, and each time I shot another load she would spasm again. We both agreed it was the greatest orgasm either of us had ever had.

After laying there for a few minutes in the afterglow of orgasm, Stacy said what I was wondering earlier. She began, "You know, I have often thought about having sex with you, but we are too close as friends, and I didn't want to ruin that. But when I saw you looking like a sexy woman, I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I knew when I saw you in just the panties and bra that we would end up having sex tonight."

Stacy looked at me and asked, "Are you ok Dan?"

I looked back at her and said, "I am doing wonderful. You are full of surprises tonight, and I have only just now got back my state of mind to the level I like it." Then I chuckled, which turned into a hearty laugh. Stacy joined me in the laugh.

When we had stopped laughing Stacy asked me if I thought I would be going into work on Monday in the outfit we had just tried on. I thought about it for a second, and looked back at Stacy and said, "I think I'm going to need a new name plate on my desk for the remainder of my employment." That got the heartiest laugh from Stacy I had ever heard. All I could do was sit there and giggle from my last comment. It wasn't a laugh, and Stacy noticed it right away.

"Getting into character already are you?" she asked me.

So I said, "What do you mean?"

Stacy replied "You didn't laugh that time, you giggled. The only people I know that giggle are girls"

I said, "I guess I am. Is there a problem with that?"

It was her turn to giggle. We got up out of the bed at her suggestion, and both of us got into the shower to was off the makeup and the mixture of our cum. The shower itself was very erotic too. I hadn't often taken a shower with the woman I had been with, but it was something I planned to do more often. It seems we couldn't keep our hands off of each other the whole time we were in there. After we got out of the shower, we dried off, and applied moisturizer to each other, in every nook and cranny you could imagine.

There was a question that was nagging me the whole time since she started making physical contact. After we were done with the moisturizer, I grabbed Stacy's hand and led her back into the bedroom. She got us a couple of robes, and when she turned around I asked the question that was nagging me. "Stacy," I said, "did you find me only ravishing after I got changed into the girls clothes?"

She looked down at me on the bed and said, "No, it wasn't, I was planning on doing that tonight either way to lift your spirits a little. I was going to do it even if you decided you didn't want to try on the outfit. When we got you all dressed, I knew it was a good time to start my seduction of you. It was a little more tender than I planned on, I was actually wondering if you were like that just because you wanted to stay in character, but even after the clothes were off you stayed just as tender as when you were dressed in the clothing."

Then I asked her, "Did the clothes help turn you on tonight?"

Stacy's reply was a very emphatic "Yes!"

All I could do was smile. I knew that we had stumbled upon something most people never do. We had come across a way to act out a fantasy that we would be doing every single day that I stayed with the company we worked for. When Stacy asked what I was smiling about, I told her exactly what she wanted to know.

12