Downsizing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As everyone was getting dressed because their clothes were dry, the door opened up. Tina stood there, and beside her was Stacy. I almost died. Stacy just saw me cleaning up what the guys had done to me, while I was wearing Tina's clothes. Then Stacy said, "Well, Miss Stand-in Vixen, did you enjoy the Post game festivities?" Everyone but me had a horrendous laugh. I stood there for about ten seconds wondering what had just happened and felt compelled to join in on the laugh.

I pointed at Stacy and Greg and said, "You! And You! Come here! You have been planning this since the day that Greg was in the office unannounced haven't you?"

Both admitted they were to blame before Greg started explaining. "You see Dani, everyone here except you and Stacy are swingers. We didn't include you in our little circle because we knew you were self conscious about your size, and apparent feminine body. When I saw you at work, I knew we would be able to do this little scene as long as you were on the losing team for the game. We all decided that if something happened and it even looked like you were going to have a problem, we would call it off."

Suddenly I knew, this could be happening often in the future, or at least some variation of it.

12