Downtown Fun

Story Info
He and his wife both have a fantasy fulfilled.
1k words
3.89
75.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late and we both have been working way too much... so we needed some relief. My wife's group at work was having an after hours get together to celebrate the completion of a large project and were heading to a downtown bar. I had called her to tell her I was tired and heading home and she said that she would miss me, so I told her to have fun without me as I normally attended those functions.

Well after getting out to my car and driving home, I took a shower and felt a little better. I thought I would surprise her tonight! Little did I know it would be me that would be surprised. It was about 2 hours after we had talked and I am was sure she had already had a few drinks and wow was she fun with alcohol in her body. I was looking forward to the night at home and the fun we would have.

I parked in the lot next to the 8-story building and walked in the lobby as the bar had big windows that lined the wall and doors in to the bar. The lobby had huge plants and trees and since I was trying to surprise her, I sat behind one of them and peered through the branches to see what view I had of her group. I did not see a large group but smaller ones and a few couples through out the bar. Then I spotted her. She was sitting next to Bill from her group and she had mentioned him several times as one of "the guys" that seemed to hang around and linger at her desk when she wore one of her shorter business suits with a skirt. Tonight she was wearing my favorite red suit... then I remembered seeing her in it that morning and tried to run my hands up her silky legs as she brushed her hair at the mirror but we just ran out of time.

Back to that night downtown. She was smiling and they were talking and she had that look in her eyes... the one I get hard just thinking about and it was happening now as I saw her legs close to his and then his hand seemed to stray down her lap to the edge of her skirt as she closed her eyes and grinned in his direction. There was a wall next to them that conveniently blocked the view from the rest of the bar and they were taking advantage of that. I was shocked when I saw the line of her skirt edge slowly move up her thigh and his hand seemed to move with it. She was obviously enjoying the way he was making her feel. Then he put his hand on her chin, pulled her face close and slowly and softly kissed her. It was obviously a good one because it seemed to last several minutes and I know what a kiss like that does to her.

We have had our fantasies about sex with other people but something tells me she was about to take the next step. I was having a hard time trying to be casual as I watched from the lobby and it was not easy as my cock was getting former and warmer by the minute and was feeling very good. I was nervous but so turned on by watching my wife make out with a different man.

Things really heated up quick as they got ready to leave. When they walked towards the front of the bar I made a dash to the car and sat to watch them leave. Her car was back at the parking garage where she worked so they got in his car, which was across from mine, and again they could not see me due to the poor lighting of the lot but there was a streetlight behind them, which gave me an excellent silhouette of their activities. The got in his Lexus and to my shock, the kissed heavily again and then she went straight down to his lap and was obviously providing him with a great blow job and just thinking about her sucking someone else's cock made mine jump again so I took it out and began to stroke it. She has a way of making a blowjob feel like it was her pussy with all of the wetness and warmth of that great part of her body. Stroking and watching her head bob up occasionally and him with his laid back on the headrest and then her motions seemed to speed up and become regular movements as her lips must have been wrapped around his cock. I was thinking about how turned on she gets just talking about doing this with another man and I was trying to imagine how wet her pussy was right now. Then I saw him quickly move his head a few times and she went down for the last moves to force him to shoot his hot load down her throat as she has done for me on occasion. She likes to bury the cock in her throat so it shoots the hot cum deep and does not gag her, and then swallow what remains in her mouth. Then I was overwhelmed by what I had just observed, my dick could not hold it anymore and I felt my cock throb and the hot cum flow. What a mess I made with no one to lick and suck my cum off of me. I cleaned up as best that I could with an old shirt from the back seat. Wow, did I just witness that?

They were kissing one last time and I was sure he could taste his own cum through the kiss. They straightened themselves up and drove away to her car at work. I had a few minutes of a head start to beat her home and get cozy before she got home. Would she be honest with me, as we had always talked about? We always have said that if anything happened we would tell the other one and hopefully be excited to hear about the fun that was had. Guess we will see. Stay tuned for the next chapter.