Lucky Thirteen: Dr. Adams & the Rectal Experiment

Story Info
Dr. Remy Hadley & Dr. Jessica Adams have anal sex.
5.4k words
4.4
54.4k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story features characters from the Eighth season of the television show House MD)

Dr. Remy Hadley entered Princeton Plainsboro teaching hospital brusquely, striding through the unusually quiet main entrance. Instead of the normal throng of Nurses and patients, only a single receptionist was on duty. Thirteen carried two coffees from the café across the street. It was late in the day and she had been their last customer.

The young Doctor barely recognized the hospital these days. Foreman had made his mark and a lot of the old regime had changed, from the staff that worked there to the colors of the walls. Thirteen liked the changes. A lot had also happened in her life since leaving the place behind.

The young Doctor was a new woman, hell few people even referred to her by that nickname anymore. Physically Thirteen was still toned and lithe. No longer officially on staff her trademark lab coat was gone, replaced by a green leather jacket. Short, light and tight, it suited her well. Beneath this her standard tank top and tight charcoal jeans combo emphasized her lean physique, whilst thigh high leather boots complimented the ensemble. The young woman's hair was the most major change in her physical appearance; Thirteen now preferred Blonde highlights and a shorter, wavier style. The makeover had reinvigorated the young woman and this helped her to exude an air of careless confidence. No girl was off the menu.

The blonde was back in the hospital to consult on another of House's cases. She often did freelance work with him and his new team, giving the odd insight when she could. The work kept her busy now that life was effectively on her own terms, allowing Thirteen to fraternize freely with her colleagues. Tonight she had found a window to indulge a plan she'd been sitting on for some time, even voluntarily taking the night shift from Chase to get to her target.

As Thirteen arrived at House's office she spotted her prey. Dr. Jessica Adams sat at the glass table, hunched over the files of their most recent patient. Her colleague was tired and lost in thought, big brown eyes trawling through pages of medical notes attempting to spot something she'd missed. Thirteen smiled, recognizing the frustration the girl was experiencing just from her frowning face. Many times she'd spent hours searching for the answers to the impossible mysteries they attempted to solve. Now that Thirteen didn't officially work here she felt less inclined to put herself through the experience, instead being free to enjoy the other Doctor's misery.

Thirteen squeezed the shoulders beneath her as she leant over the brunette to place the coffee on top of her open file. Adams looked up surprised and then smiled, recognizing House's prodigal daughter.

"How goes it?" Thirteen asked, beginning to massage the girl's tense neck. The girl groaned contentedly, the blonde Doctor had talented hands. Being new Adams had no idea Thirteen was an infamous lesbian, enjoying the massage for what she believed it to be, just an innocent back rub.

"Not great" the girl replied forlornly, "I cant see through this mess anymore, I'm just going round in circles."

Thirteen moved from behind Adams, perching on the edge of the glass table so that she could stare down at the young girl.

The young brunette was hot and she knew it. Long wavy hair framed the pretty face and complimented her darker skin tone. Soft puckered pink lips formed a silent 'O' and oozed sexuality. A loose red scoop neck top did little to hide the waiflike body beneath, draping over her shoulder to reveal the blue strap of a bra underneath. A thick leather belt hemmed in the top, also dangling around her slim waist. Tight black leggings encased her long slender limbs whilst hugging and emphasizing pert round butt cheeks. Light brown pumps completed the look.

It was hard not to stare, never mind feign concern, but the prize was worth the effort in this case, so Thirteen replied kindly:

"I get that. These cases always suck but your reading too much into it. There is nothing to do now other than measure this guy's vitals hourly and keep an eye on him till morning. Lucky for you I'm here to keep you distracted."

"Why did you come in?" Adams asked, eyes quizzical, "House didn't ask for a consult and even if he had, he's not here to berate your ideas. And isn't it kind of late for a social visit?"

"Its kind of embarrassing" replied Thirteen, pretending to avoid the girl's eyes, "I'm doing medical tests for a pharmaceutical company within the hospital. Problem is the results are due in tomorrow and I don't have enough findings. It involves an experimental procedure still in development, a different technique to the standard tests and to be honest I was hoping to find a more experienced member of the team like Taub or Chase to help me out."

The Blonde waited for the girl to take the bait, which she did, almost instantly.

"You need help practicing something? The brunette was far more animated now, itching at a chance to prove herself: "I'm not busy at the moment, the patient is stable and he's had no reactions to the drugs. So I've got nothing to do anyway." Adams paused sitting up: "If you need a consult, I'm your woman!"

"Well, its an invasive procedure, I really need more of a practice patient who can tell me if I'm on the right path...I shouldn't really have said anything, its confidential after all and too much to ask. Not many Doctor's are comfortable enough to let others perform on them."

Although hesitant, it was clear the young brunette was thinking as she took a long sip from her coffee. Thirteen smiled, she had detected Dr. Adams weaknesses in the time she had worked with her. In fairness, most of her vulnerabilities could also be interpreted as strengths under other circumstances.

The Doctor loved overcoming a challenge, whether it was healing a patient or beating Dr. Park at another of House's games. The girl threw herself into work, spending most of her personal time and energy in the Free Clinic, gaining extra experience by tending to the helpless. And that fed another potential weakness, vanity. The brunette loved the idea of herself as a hero to the sick and needy. The volunteering and charity work was all proof of that. Together the factors suggested she was nothing more than a spoilt rich kid with a chip on her shoulder. Why else become a Doctor with all of her resources?

Together these weaknesses helped Thirteen to manipulate the girl before her. How could she say no to a friend in need? Especially if it fed her ego and perhaps even furthered her own career.

"But this procedure is harmless right? No chance of complications?"

Thirteen's smile widened: "None at all, I just need to ensure my technique is up to scratch, nothing dangerous."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Adams exclaimed, grabbing her tweed jacket from the back of her chair as she stood to leave, closing the file on the table.

"Thanks Adams, I didn't think you would be up for this," Thirteen stated, feigning sincerity. In reality she had predicted the girl's reaction, staying two steps ahead. House's teachings were invaluable to her now.

"Just lead the way. And by the way, call me Jessica, all my friends do."

"Well everyone seems to call me Thirteen, kind of an obvious nickname I know, but it stuck around here." They both laughed and Thirteen led the other girl out of the office to the elevator. Two levels down they enter the Psych ward and Thirteen crossed the hall opening the door to a pre-prepared suite.

"You want to do this down here? We're not messing with psychotropic drugs are we? I don't want my mind melted." Jessica joked, but seemed slightly concerned, so Thirteen assured her they were only borrowing equipment.

Inside the room was clinically white and sparsely furnished. A padded patient examination cot was bolted to the floor in the centre of the floor space, left fully reclined to form a bed. Cabinets lined one wall and a separate room contained an ensuite toilet. Angled towards the bed was a digital camera on a tripod.

"Wow, you seem awfully prepared," Adams said, examining the equipment around them, surprise registering on her pretty face.

"What, the camera? I just need to document what happens for later reference." Thirteen was not entirely lying; she did want a record of this. Just not for study. More for her own pleasure.

"Ohh-kay" said the brunette, who hadn't expected these conditions. "Where do you need me?"

First Thirteen had Jessica record a statement to the camera, sitting on the edge of the bed, giving her full name and credentials. This was all designed to simply lull the girl into a sense of security whilst polishing her ego. What could be better for the self-important charity girl than to talk about herself and her achievements?

As Adams talked Thirteen replaced her jacket with a lab-coat and tied her hair back, all-adding to the illusion. She then went to a cabinet and retrieved her extra special gel. The blonde had used the stuff on other girls, its intoxicating effects allowing her to play with them endlessly. The formula was a harmless extra strength aphrodisiac Thirteen had discovered through her research in college. When applied to a woman's most private erogenous zones the gel was especially effective.

Once Jessica was done Thirteen came over to the brunette rolling up her sleeves.

"Now, I need to do a whole body examination to ensure you have no prior issues with your health."

Dr. Adams was stunned, replying indignantly: "I'm not stripping naked for you Dr. Hadley! After all this isn't a sex tape right?"

Both girls laughed, this time nervously.

"Well, since you're a Doctor I guess I could do the examination with you fully clothed, after all you would tell me if you had any symptoms right?"

"Of course," Adams said, although she was still a little apprehensive, so Thirteen continued: "Jessica, your not self conscious are you? I thought you'd be okay... its just us girls after all."

The young brunette blinked feigning offense: "Me? Not at all, I was just surprised. That's fine."

She reached for her belt before Thirteen stepped forward and helped her:

"Let me, I can check your nodules as I go, save time and embarrassment."

The brunette relinquished control of her body, loosening her stance to give Thirteen free access to her limbs. So the blonde got to work, first unbuckling the belt and pumps and placing them in one of the wall cabinet's draws. Then she began feeling Adams luscious body, Thirteen pretending to search for bumps or marks as she moved behind the helpless brunette, groping the girl's bottom, rubbing Adam's cheeks and legs appreciatively through the fabric of her leggings.

The Doctor then began moving up the tensed body, fingers lightly lifting the hem of Adam's low cut blouse to inspect her midriff and lower back before moving around her front. The brunette shivered as her boobs were exposed to the air and the dyed blonde's gaze. Thirteen ogled the impressive cleavage as she inspected the goods, pretending to check for any signs or issues whilst groping and lifting her globes. Jessica averted her gaze from Thirteen's striking blue eyes, embarrassment finally overtaking her. Her breasts had swelled in the half-cup bra and her nipples hardened. The Doctor's cheeks turned red, shocked by her body's reaction. And Thirteen's eyes had seemed almost, hungry.

Adams was a little cold like this and more than a little self-conscious. All she was wearing beneath her thin clothing was a pair of stripy pink briefs and a flowery blue bra. If she'd known she was going to be on display like this she would have at least worn matching panties. Thirteen however, loved the sight of her, vulnerable and ill prepared. Perfect. Once she was done, Adams brusquely pulled down her top, glad the inspection was over.

The brunette shivered, crossing her arms for warmth. Thirteen gave Adams her warmest smile as she crossed to an incubator and began warming the gel that she had transferred into a large rubber bag.

"Please just bend over the end of the bed whilst this heats up." Thirteen stated firmly. Jessica did as she was told, glad to be getting on with things. The bed was low and she had to arch her back to assume the position, and she found her bottom was now at a raised angle. Thirteen then stepped over and, grasping one of Adams' hands and began strapping the young Doctor to the cot.

"Is this really necessary?" exclaimed an exasperated Adams, feeling the leather buckle being tightened around her wrist: I'm cooperating!"

"Just following procedure," responded Thirteen moving around the cot to fasten down Adams other arm: "patients tend to move about a lot when the cleanser is administrated."

"Wait, I-I should have asked. Cleanser? Administered to where?"

"Into your rectum of course," Thirteen replied grinning to herself as she bent down to tie the young brunette's ankles to the cot's legs: "This is an experimental enema which cleanses you lower digestive tract. Harmless like I said."

Adam's paled, rendered speechless by Thirteen finally revealing the true nature of the test. She realised now she probably should have asked earlier about what was expected of her, but she trusted the other Doctor, who had taught her all the ins and outs of working for House. So she wanted to pay her back in any way she could, even if that meant letting the other woman play with her privates.

Whilst Adams was distracted, still wiggling in her restraints, Thirteen retrieved the rubber bag which had got nice and hot inside the incubator. The blonde then found an IV stand and hung the bag from it, the contents sloshing around inside, looser now that it was practically steaming. Thirteen was relying on that. Next she attached a long pipe to a corner of the bag clamping it in place. Finally she retrieved a long narrow black nozzle. Jessica's eyes widened upon seeing it and she tried to moves up on her elbows, attempting to get a better look.

Thirteen spoke to lower the nerve of the clearly nervous Doctor tied down before her: "I need to evaluate your reaction to the enema as it enters your system. Just try to relax, this is perfect really, who better to inform me than a fellow Doctor?"

Adams, determined to please her friend, smiled back at the older girl, before replying : "I'll do the best I can for you, after all I owe you for everything you've done for me."

"Your welcome and don't worry, you can handle a small enema. How many of these have you given to patients?? It's a simple procedure and you're a professional. At some point you'll have to do this. Besides we're friends. Better with me than some stranger."

Adams smiled back more warmly this time, glad to have a true friend in this unstable place. This favour was a little odd, but she'd promised and the young brunette's pride always got the better of her. Proving herself to her peers, becoming a better Doctor, it was all she had ever wanted.

"Let' do it. Just be gentle with me. I don't want any screw ups in that department."

Thirteen laughed: "Just keep your head down and your legs apart, I'll do all the work" she said, becoming more business-like. "All you have to do is hold still and tell me what your experiencing. And I'll stop if there are any problems. It's a piece of cake, really."

Jessica nodded, lowering her chest and midriff till she was flush with the bed spread and stretching her back. Then she widened her stance as much as she could, giving the blonde easy access to her nether regions. Thirteen moved around the cot till she was behind the completely vulnerable Doctor. The older Blonde relished the spoilt rich girl's humiliating position as she attached the long nozzle to the hose. Then she placed her hands on the girl's rump and began peeling down Adam's tight leggings, slipping the garment down the long tensed legs, revealing stripy pink briefs beneath. These she pulled them down just enough to expose part of her crack and the cute little rosebud in-between. She pressed the tip of the nozzle against the other Doctor's anus.

"Ohhh that's cold" Jessica exclaimed, shocked to feel the tool in until now a very off-limits area.

Thirteen sighed, quickly bringing the thin tube to her lips, sucking on it. This both warmed the tool and soaked the thing with her saliva. She then lowered it back into position, this time taking no mercy.

Adams gasped as she felt the nozzle being worked between her cheeks. The sensation was weird enough for her to want to run away. Instead she blew at the wavy brown bangs that had fallen across her face, gritting her teeth. She was Dr. Jessica Adams. No challenge beat her.

Once the nozzle was deeply embedded in the vulnerable sphincter before her, Thirteen reached for the clamp below the bag of formula and looked down at the helpless, yet still defiant Doctor. She smiled turning the tap and squeezing the bag. This would break her.

Hot goo sprayed Jessica's tight back passage, spattering her inner walls and soon spreading deeper. The brunette shuddered, gasping as the gel penetrated her anus and shot further into her reclining form, deeper and deeper. Soon she felt it pooling in her bowels. The liquid poured down her back passage and Adams pressed her face into the cot's padding, struggling to accommodate the strange substance. Despite her best efforts, her belly was tightening.

"How are you feeling?' Thirteen asked, walking around the bed and crouching to look Adams in the face.

It's, its... f-fine, I can handle this. It's just so Hot!" She exclaimed her hips twitching. Although the brunette referred to the gel's temperature, another deeply unwanted heat had flared within her. Unknown to Jessica her horniness would rise as her belly filled, the gel's purpose actually to intensify arousal exponentially.

"Are you sure your okay? Because I can massage your stomach to ease the tension if you want?" Thirteen asked; she was also finding the situation arousing, one of her hands unconsciously straying to her crotch.

"Ohhh... No, I'm fine, no need to... Ahhh..." Thirteen hadn't waited for an answer, leaning over the side of the bed, the blonde using her other hand to massage and squeeze the girl's troubled abdomen. All Jessica could do was take the assault, which was actually considerably pleasurable, easing both her cramps and the heat that was spreading through her loins, leaving her breathless. Thirteen did however, slip her hand lower, until she breached the rim of Adam's briefs. And still she slipped lower.

Jessica became acutely aware that soft. female fingers had now begun rubbing and dipping in between her swollen pussy lips. With her arousal spiking, the brunette found she was enjoying the inappropriate sensual massage immensely, although she was shocked this was an approved treatment. Also feeling somewhat full back there, she felt she had to ask:

"Are we almost finished?"

"Nearly there" Thirteen replied, although she grinned devilishly. Evidence of the increasing effects of the aphrodisiac was obvious throughout Adams' body. Her eyes were now unfocused, her brow furrowed. By now she was most of the way through the contents of the rubber bag. Adams was also biting her lip and tentatively rubbing her thighs together, slowly so not to draw the older blonde's attention.

"Thirteen smirked before wringing out the rubber bag's contents, shooting what was left of the gel deeper into Jessica's bowels. The brunette exhaled sharply and screwed her eyes shut.

Adams was dazed and unbearably hot, creating a predicament for the younger Doctor who wanted to appear professional. This was getting increasingly weird, seeing as she was strapped to a cot, desperately needed the toilet and was incredibly horny. Thirteen removed the nozzle slowly. Now she just had to wait until Adam's reached a boil. It wouldn't take long.

12