Dr. Bob and his Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers

Bob swallowed hard before he spoke, his eyes glued to her ample breasts. "They would make one hell of a pie."

Phyliss walked over to Bob, took his hands and placed them on her breasts. "100% organic not like those waxy ones in the grocery store, no bruises or fruit-flies either."

Bob let his hands massage her breasts. They were firm yet giving, like big beautiful bags of jello, and so soft like baby ducks but without beaks or feathers.

He looked into her big brown eyes and as if she read his mind, she gave him a slight nod. Bob rolled her hardened nipples between his fingers regretting all the years he spent playing with the dials of his ham radio when he could have been tuning in a fine set of nipples rather than his friend in Tokyo. Chess with Akira was nothing like this, he thought as he bent in to lightly kiss her little flesh pebbles.

"Hell's bells! What a rush!" He thought as his eyes crossed and so did Phyliss's legs. The passion between them started to grow, as well as other things.

"Shall we move this to the bedroom Bob?"

"I think we should move both of them Phil."

She slapped Bob on the shoulder. "Tag, you're it!" and then she ran toward the back of the trailer to her boudoir, which was also her bedroom.

He was right on her heels and thinking about his old football (American not European) days and tackled her onto the bed. He quickly turned her onto her back and kissed her deeply, they melted together like two chocolate bars on the dashboard of a car on a hot summer day. Hurriedly, they tore at each other's clothes until it looked like a ticker tape parade right there in her bedroom. Not once did the thought of pulling out the dust buster cross her mind.

They admired each other, his manhood and her woman hood, taking in the obvious differences.

As she lay there looking like the letter "X" he asked, "What about protection?"

"I've locked the door and I have a revolver in the night stand."

"No, I meant, you know...the other kind of protection."

Suddenly a light went on when she clapped her hands and she opened the drawer of the nightstand. It burst open like a possum belly that had lain dead on the side of the road for a week exposing an array of rubbers, condoms and prophylactics.

"Okay, we have latex, natural, ribbed for her comfort, flavored, glow-in-the-dark, designer, generic and name brand." She grabbed a handful examining the inventory and then looked up into his wide-eyed, drooling face. "Oh, I'm not a whore I just always believed in being prepared. It's my boy scout training."

Bob was like a kid in a candy store with a $50 bill and a sweet tooth. As he ferreted through the condom cornucopia before him, Phyliss amused herself by making a small balloon menagerie of animals from his discards. Rolling the finally chosen condom up his stiff member, he was reminded of his great grandma's stockings that were rolled down to the calves making her legs look like dismembered sausages. He quickly pushed that thought from his mind and thought about pushing himself into Phyliss. She lay there looking more beautiful than Botticelli's Venus, more enigmatic than the Mona Lisa and softer than a velvet painting of Elvis.

Phyliss couldn't believe the moment was at hand where it wasn't her chalk, but her arms and legs that would soon surround Bob like the creature in the Alien movies that suctioned itself to the wary victims faces. It was Nirvana, the spiritual one not the alternative band.

There union was bliss as they moved together in mad animal lust, which was only fitting seeing he was a veterinarian. As they reached the moment of truth, Phyliss could almost swear she heard fireworks. It wasn't until later that she found out that her neighbor Crazy Willie's shed full of illegal fireworks had caught fire and everything inside exploded.

Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms. Probably because they were in a twin bed and basked in the afterglow of the now smoldering fire of their passion and Crazy Willie's burning shed. Just two more people joined together because of a little pussy.

A very big Thank You to vella_ms for it was her twisted sense of humor that helped me to finally finish this story. Okay and her fine-tuning helped also...now I owe the bitch one.

ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
127 Followers
12