Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam and Eve and dittled dreams.
8.3k words
4.73
15k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't hate me."

Up on the 7th floor of Longfellow hospital tension in the air slowly increased for Dick Thomas. He could easily take the night off and go home to get away from the tension, but something stopped him. There was so much that called out to him to leave it alone, but what would he do for the next few weeks, or months, or years if both he and Kiesha stayed in the same job? He couldn't get away from temptation just by leaving for one night. He asked himself to carefully assess what it was that he really wanted. Did he really want to cross the line into extorting sex from this girl? Did he really want to cross the line into stealing from the hospital to help her? He had very rarely used his position to gain personal favors and advantage, and even when he did, they were very minor occurrences. Hell, everyone at the hospital did such things, but there was an unspoken rule that they be very minor issues. What Kiesha's mother needed was not minor; it was a major expense.

Another point that pushed him on was the fact that Kiesha was not exactly repulsed by him. In fact, she seemed to respond to some of his attention in a positive way, but he could never be sure if it was just her good nature, or if she was subtly hinting that she would be agreeable to his suggestions. He felt so overwhelmed with lust that he really couldn't tell the difference between genuine friendliness and sexual attraction. This mystery caused his imagination to flourish with all kinds of "what if" fantasies. It really did feel like a drug, causing his mind to slow down and cloud over. He had to constantly remind himself that he held the lives of many people in his hands. Although he was on a relatively slow floor for the hospital, he still had responsibilities. If he made a mistake he could easily cause the death of a patient.

In the dead of the night, Dick finally decided that he had had enough. He approached Kiesha around 2:30am while she was wringing out a mop in the store room. This room was quite large and had several shelves of supplies, a sink with a counter, and a small table off to one side. The room had an automatic locking door every time it closed, which needed a key. The only person with the keys was the person who was responsible for the jobs which the store room would be necessary to complete; Kiesha. In his fantasies he imagined that it would be the perfect place, as no one would be able to suddenly walk in on them. He walked into the room with a big smile and started a friendly chat with her, moving the bucket she had used to wedge the door open, to show that he wanted to conversation to be confidential. At least, he was hoping she would take it that way. Although he had never "cornered" her in a room before, the situation was not particularly inappropriate, yet. He was just chatting with her as a friend. He started by commenting on how she seemed to be down in the last couple of weeks and in particular that she was quite upset tonight. He wanted to know if there was some way he could help. Dick's pulse was racing frantically as he said this, giving a bit of special emphasis to the word "help", wondering if she would pick up on it. Of course, Dick didn't really want to help Kiesha just for the sake of helping her. He wanted something in return.

His forehead and face started to sweat and he had trouble keeping his hands steady, which was significant considering that he was a doctor capable of surgery. He didn't want to just rush right in and start groping her. His whole plan revolved around testing out the waters to see just how desperate she was for help with her situation; he had to play it smooth or he could very easily find himself with a sexual harassment lawsuit on his hands, or, at the very least, prosecution from the hospital itself for misconduct. He would never be able to work at another hospital again if that happened, despite his many years of loyalty to the company. There was a long list of up and coming young doctors waiting to take his place on the payroll. Could he really do this?

He had not yet crossed the line, and could still back out, but he was enjoying the adrenaline rush of flirting with danger. He wouldn't actually do anything; it was just playing around with a fantasy. He felt a strong burst of excitement at seeing how far he could push the limits. How far could he go in hinting before it became clear to Kiesha what he was really trying to say? Would he notice the look on her face in that moment when she caught on to his hinting for sexual favors? Would she give any indication that she was willing to hear more? Would he be able to tell the difference between that and a warning from her not to continue? What if, in his excitement, he mixed up the signals and tried pushing too hard when she was really trying to get him to back off? His mind raced with possibilities.

Although Dick already knew about her mother's condition, he didn't let on that he did, and waited for an opportunity to suggest some kind of help from him, to see how she would react. When she explained her frustrations about insurance and greedy doctors, Dick jumped in with a quick joke and a chuckle about how not ALL doctors are greedy, obviously implying himself. Although Kiesha was too dim to understand that Dick was making a joke about himself when he said this, she immediately agreed and said that he was an example of a good doctor, giving him a warm smile with those "please fuck me now, Daddy" eyes. Dick felt a rush of excitement as it seemed Kiesha was responding positively to him as he led them both down a dangerous road. Dick carried on from there by explaining that there were many cases like hers, where people were struggling to find ways to help their loved ones, but sadly, not many people are willing to go through what it takes to get the help a "good doctor" can provide.

Dick felt he had emphasized "good doctor" a bit too much as it was obviously a reference to himself, and immediately felt that he had rushed things too much with this last line, as it was obviously implying that he was willing to help her if she was willing to pay the price. However, he felt another rush of excitement at how bold he was being, and was sure that his pink face must be flushing completely red by now. He was playing with his fantasy and really pushing the limits now! In some ways he felt he had a bit of insurance, because he was being careful to use double meanings in what he said, so that he could always claim ignorance later, and also that Kiesha herself was not so bright. He could go quite far in flirting with danger and playing the game, and she wouldn't catch on. It was a classic illustration of denial, because he really did want her to understand.

Kiesha looked at him for a few seconds, with a puzzled look on her face. It was so cute that Dick had trouble controlling the flush of heat that came to him. His cock was rapidly hardening and he was rubbing his hands on the sides of his lab coat. She finally responded by saying that she had tried every way that she could think of, but nothing worked out. She bit her bottom lip and became noticeably agitated at this point, like she was remembering something embarrassing or uncomfortable. Emboldened by the game he was playing, he reached out to place a hand on her arm and rubbed softly, saying that there were people out there who cared about her, and that she shouldn't rule out any way of helping to save her mother. He felt a bit bad about using her mother's condition as leverage to remind her of how desperate she was, but he was slowly drowning in a sea of lust. It became harder to think rationally, but his other brain was sharp as a tack. Although he didn't consciously think about it, something inside of him instinctively understood that there would be a HUGE difference between Kiesha being bluntly told that he wanted sex from her, and her coming to that conclusion on her own, based on the leadings he was giving. If he just came right out and told her what to do, he thought she would develop and immediate resentment to the whole thing. But, if he could lead her into coming to that conclusion for herself, even if it was only in her own mind, then he could be more blunt and she would feel less inclined to blame him for it. It was a manipulative trick, but it certainly wasn't mind control.

Kiesha quickly looked at his hand rubbing her shoulder and smiled again, although this time a bit more nervous. He detected that she was starting to pick up that he was trying to tell her something between the lines. He quickly noted the uncomfortable look she had just experience, when he told her about not excluding any method of helping her mother, and commented that he understood that the world could be a cruel place. He felt hurt that she was feeling hurt by that cruel world and wanted to help her. Kiesha looked up at him with a look of hope in her eyes that begged for him to continue with what sounded like good news. Was he really saying that he wanted to help in her situation? She had already told him that she could not afford the treatment, and yet here he was, talking about helping her. Was this really a bit of light at the end of the tunnel? Had she found her hospital contact after all? She eagerly responded that she would appreciate any help he could offer and how great it was that someone finally understood her situation.

Dick felt a bit annoyed that she seemed to be moving in the direction of thinking of this more as a legitimate pro bono kind of situation, so he tried again to steer things back onto what he was really getting at. He explained that it's true that he understood her situation very well, but the kind of help she wanted would not be easy for him to provide. He would be taking a lot of risk with his position and asked her if she was really prepared to take that risk with him, looking her deep in the eyes and putting one hand on each shoulder this time, rubbing in a slightly suggestive way. What was he doing? This was certainly going further than just playing around, but still he lied to himself. His hope was that she could take this message two different ways. She could assume that he was asking if she could keep it a secret if he risked his job to help her out of the goodness of his heart, which was why he was suddenly being so serious and secretive, or she could assume that he was hitting on her, which is why he closed the door and was now rubbing her shoulders in a way that was completely inappropriate for hospital staff. Or, she could assume both, which is what Dick was hoping for.

Dick felt a surge of excitement as Kiesha glanced down at his rubbing hands and seemed to finally catch on to what he was suggesting. He didn't know if he had done such a great job with his theory of getting her to stumble upon the sexual aspect of his offer for herself, but he did get the distinct impression that she was now comprehending the idea without him having directly told her. She looked back up at him with a pleading in her eyes, now begging him not to be the kind of man that it seemed like he was slowly turning out to be. When she was in school she got a secret thrill from the popularity her sexy body had brought to her, but now she was beginning to hate every inch of it. It only seemed to bring her trouble. On the other hand, she experienced conflicting emotions that this body seemed to be the only way to save her mother. Memories of how much her body had enjoyed sucking Johnson's cock and watching Tammy get gang banged by rich fat white men eroded her confidence. Maybe she was doing the wrong thing by denying what a slut she really was. How could life really be set up this way? She had to be bad to do some good? She had to become a slut to save a life? Kiesha had faith in God for a long time and had always believed that God wanted her to be happy. Why was he now forcing her into a situation where she had to go against him to be happy? It seemed like an unfair contradiction and she felt a pulse of anger flow through her. Unfortunately, Kiesha had never considered that maybe God's will was bigger or more important than her own. She could only see that he was doing something to make her unhappy. One day everyone was going to die, and she had never come to face that fact of life. Now that the reality of death was creeping up on her, she was in a panic. She felt another pulse of anger, for God and towards this man who now seemed to want the same thing Johnson had wanted. She felt anger towards Tammy, Tyrone, and Andre. They were all only interested in one thing.

Her eyes watered a bit and a fountain of buried bitterness welled up inside of her. She didn't want this, but deep down she had snapped and decided that Dr. Thomson deserved exactly what he was asking for. Dick noticed the watery eyes and felt that he had just pushed things too far. He quickly removed his hands and made a motion for the door while telling her that everything was going to be okay and he was glad that they had a chance to chat. His heart was pounding and his face felt numb at what he had just done. However, just as he was about to turn the knob on the door, he heard Kiesha quietly whisper the word "ok". He turned around to see a blank look on her face. She looked like someone had just seen her whole family murdered in front of her. However, Dick quickly pushed those thoughts away as he played that word "ok" over and over again in his mind. Had she just agreed? If he had been using the same rational brain that got him through medical school, he would have noticed a reason for concern in her sudden behavioral change, but as it was, he was running on adrenaline and an excitement of exploring the unknown. Despite his recent near heart attack, he had to investigate further.

He could not be 100% sure that the "ok" was meant in the way that he wanted it to be meant, and so he still had to be a bit careful in how he approached the situation. He moved closer to her, explaining how he would get help for her mother and that everything was going to be okay, as he again put his hands on her shoulders and started rubbing up and down her arms in a way that was obviously sexual. She didn't move away and her face revealed no hint of surprise, so Dick continued, feeling like his face was about to pop from so much blood and adrenaline rushing around. He moved his hands down her arms to where her hands were resting and then moved over from her arms to caressing her hips. This was the absolute moment of truth for Dick. If there was any doubt at all in Kiesha's mind about what was happening, she would know for certain now what Dick was after.

He massaged her slender waist and moved his hands around to her back slowly moving them down to her fine ass. He watched her face carefully, to see how she would respond, but she just looked down. Massaging her beautiful ass cheeks through her pants, he relished the reality of finally touching them, like he had dreamed of so many times. A man stumbling from the desert after 10 years and falling into a swimming pool would not have been happier. After some minutes his breathing had noticeably increased. Excitement was pumping through his veins faster than he could process it. He pulled his hands away from her ass for a moment and turned her around, walking her over to the table. He wanted to get a better look at that ass. When they had walked the few steps to the table he stood bent her over at the waist, so that she put her hands on the table and was leaning far forward with her ass sticking up and out. He massaged her with both hands, moving in big wide circles. After some time he straightened up and pushed the large bulge in his pants against her ass and began a slow gentle grinding against her. He used his hands to pull her hips back against him for some time, and then slowly moved them up, under her shirt and then further still, up her smooth tummy and onto her tits. She instinctively moved her arms further forward, so that she was leaning further forward on the table, almost bent over at a right angle. This caused her ass to poke further out and rub against his cock. He gave a small groan as he cupped her firm titties and massaged them around in big circles.

He felt her up through the bra for a while, before pulling the cups away and grasping her bare tits for the first time. Those puffy little girl nipples that had so inflamed him when he first looked down her shirt were now rubbing around in the palm of his hand. He moved his fingers to softly pinch and roll them, before giving a small tug and release. Kiesha's breathing became a bit heavier as her body was manipulated. Dick was no expert at love making, but his total desire to fully experience every inch of her body caused a strange reaction in Kiesha. He spent a lot of time touching her softly, caressing her gently, and lapping up her sheer beauty. Some might have accused him of idolatry, as his long repressed desire for her body bordered on worship. It's like he was so interested in her body that he had accidentally stumbled on to the secret of making a woman truly orgasm. If every guy spent this much time and effort getting a girl warmed up there would be far less books on "how to" masturbation.

Dick had fantasized plenty about her ass, tits, and pussy, but he had become so infatuated with her that he wanted to experience every part of her. He bent forward and kissed her neck and shoulders, loving the feel of how delicate they were. In his imaginings it had not occurred to him just how soft and sexy a neck could be, and now he couldn't stop himself from kissing and licking there. Without stopping he lifted her arms up and pulled her shirt off. In another few seconds her bra was unsnapped and flopped on the table. While her right arm was still up he bent further forward, turned her body slightly, and draped her arm over his shoulder so that her ass was still mashing against his cock, but her waist slightly turned towards him. He then proceeded to carefully examine both tits, marveling at their color, size and shape. The chocolate cream of her nipples against the white skin of his probing hands brought an almost visible flash of passion to his eyes. Taking a little nipple into his mouth he began to suck like a baby getting his life's nourishment. Despite Kiesha's anger and resentment, her shame and guilt, she couldn't help but be turned on by the intimate position of being squeezed up so close to this man while he ground his crotch against her ass and sucked on her titties from behind. She watched him alternate between sucking, licking, pinching, and massaging her nipples.

When he suddenly caught on to the sound of Kiesha's increased breathing he felt another surge of excitement. Maybe she would really get into this! He let her tit pop out of his mouth and straightened back up again, while pushing her back into her leaning position on the table. He put his own leg in between hers and spread them further apart, while repositioning her a bit further away from the edge of the table, and causing her to lean far down onto her elbows. He noted with satisfaction that her nipples just slightly brushed against the table as her firm tits jiggled with movement. Then he looked straight at the prize. Her spread crotch was just inches from his face. He placed both hands on her ass again and rubbed in circles, slowly moving closer and closer to the area where they joined together between her legs. When he got close he brushed his hands against that little mound of pussy that had been accentuated by her snug fitting cotton pants riding up as she bent over.

He reached up and hooked a finger into the sides of those pants and slowly pulled them down, watching as the bare flesh of her ass was slowly revealed. Kiesha pulled her legs closer together so that he could remove the pants completely, without having to be told to. That was nice. He pushed them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them, still wearing her little white socks and tennis shoes. She started to work her legs back apart again but he stopped her saying that he wanted to see the way her little pussy mound bulged out from her tight pink panties just below her ass cheeks while her legs were close together. He moved a hand up her legs to rest on her ass again, squeezing and playing with them as they revealed more of her pussy mound when he massaged them apart. He then used his thumbs to gently finger that mound of pussy, sliding them up and down her little bulge. She breathed heavily, putting her head down to rest on the table. Dick slowly increased the pressure of his thumbs rubbing on her pussy lips through her panties, and when he felt the moisture saturating them he couldn't take any more and reached up to pull these down as well. She let out a little gasp when she felt the cool hospital air touch her now exposed pussy lips and because he was now looking directly at her most private place. Dick watched every second of her cunt being exposed and nearly cried at how beautiful it all was. She was perfect. Once again, she lifted her tennis shoes up, and off went the panties.