Dr. Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faithy
faithy
79 Followers

"Well then let's fuck you a little harder then for awhile" he told me as he continued to fuck me with the large vibrator. He let it slide in and out of my already wet pussy.

Slowly I wiggled my hips enjoying the sensations that he was giving me. I was under his control, and he knew it.

"Now shall we try something just a little larger?" He asked.

"Yes Doctor." I almost whispered.

I could feel him slipping out the large vibrator in my pussy, and hear it being turned off. Then his attention turned to the plug in my ass. Now I was nervous because I wasn't sure how much I could take going with a larger ass plug. So I tried to relax as much as possible.

I felt the tip of the new plug touch the opening it was destined to enter. Slowly he pushed it into my body. It hurt. So I tried to relax, breathing deeply. I whimpered quietly as he continued to push. It felt huge in my ass. I felt so stretched, open and vulnerable. I knew I must suffer this because this is what Dr. Daddy wanted. I felt like it was split me because of its size. Soon it was pushed into place, and I could hear and feel him using medical tape to hold it into place. For some reason he wanted to make sure that it didn't slip out of place. At that point, I had a quick thought that is was a good thing I was completely hair free in that area.

"Now let me exam your clit once more." He removed the clothespin from my aching clit and began stroking and rubbing it. I wanted to beg for more. But I couldn't.

"Please...." I whispered. It felt so incredible to be fully exposed, so filled and being rubbed. My hips were shifting trying to position myself in the best possible position. It felt so wonderful to be manipulated in such a way.

"Soon" was all that I was told. So I waited as he continued to rub and play with my clit. Another finger found its home next to my g-spot. As he quickly rubbed that spot that was waiting for release.

He brought me close to the edge. I could feel the tension of the moment rising. I was getting close to an orgasm. I moaned softly to myself. I clenched the muscles within my pussy, my hips shifting to make it feel even better.

Just as quick as he was bringing me to the peak of an orgasm, he removed his hands from my body. "Now I want to try something new. I got this nifty new gadget that I've been waiting to try out."

My soft mewing sounds quieted. I didn't speak aloud, but I couldn't imagine why Daddy let me get so close to the peak of my orgasm then drop me like a hot potato. As I lay there I wondered just what he was going to do now. And what type of gadget he wanted to try.

He fiddled with a few items before I felt something large, hard and cold slide into my wet pussy. I didn't have a clue what he was doing, so I waited. Soon more tape was stretched across my girly parts. I was now certain he didn't want me to contract my muscles to expel these two plugs.

"Now I know that you would keep your word and not move out of this position. So I'm going to do this for your safety." As he spoke he began to tie my feet and calves to the stirrups. Rope was wound around my upper thighs and tied down to the legs of the table. This was done to make sure that I wouldn't be able to close my legs no matter how much I tried. Rope was also wound around my already bound breasts and continued under the table. Now I couldn't even move my upper body.

Last but not least leather cuffs were put on my wrists and rope attached and tied to the table legs. Now I was fully bound to the table. I wasn't sure what he had planned, but for some reason he didn't want me to move out of this desired position. Last a strip of tape was placed over my mouth. Now I knew he was serious. He didn't want me to scream either. And screaming was a real possibility considering he used the duct tape across my mouth. He applied clips to my nipple tips and stood back to admire his handiwork.

I lay there bound to the table with colorful rope. I knew it was only my imagination, but it felt like the clips on my nipples were tightening. I wasn't sure what to expect from him now. We both trusted each other to the max, and I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Well it might hurt, but it wouldn't damage me in any way.

He turned on the television to a station that played classical music, a little louder than one might really listen to it. I knew he was trying to cover up any sounds by doing that. So I lay on the table all strapped down ready for the earth to shatter.

I felt the first jolt shortly. It wasn't that strong but made my pussy jump. I wasn't quite sure how he was doing it or what he was using. But I did know that I was going to have to undergo this experiment. I hoped I would feel pleasure but I also knew there would be pain as well. And I the need to pee was only increasing.

Then there was another quick jolt, but this one was longer. My pussy loved these quick shocks. I could feel the excitement start to flow. My tits ached to be touched. My pussy throbbed and craved to be touched. I wanted my pussy to be played with, I wanted to cum..... I needed to pee. I wanted to be allowed many things right now that were denied to me.

Soon he hit me again. I yelped with the pain. It felt like a thousand or more pinpricks, and the jolt was much longer than the others. I tried to close my legs but I soon realized the importance of the rope on my upper thighs. The exact purpose for them was to keep my legs open.

Then he let the jolt continue. Only this time it lasted even longer. I squirmed in delight from the sensations. I screamed against my gag. Knowing it wouldn't do any good, but yet I continued to scream. I could feel the start of an orgasm forming through the discomfort of the shocks.

I couldn't believe that my body was doing this to me. The pain was actually increasing the sensations of the orgasm. This was turning out to be so much more than I had envisioned. I didn't think it was possible to feel this way.

Once again he turned it on, but this time he left it on. The pattern of the shocks changed and so did the strength of each shock. They were weak to start with then grew stronger, but didn't stop. And the variations changed rapidly. Just when I thought it would do one thing it would do another.

I closed my eyes against the torment of the sensations. I couldn't even look at Daddy. My body was trying to deal with what it was given, and couldn't deal with anything else. I wanted to close my legs. I needed to pee like I've never needed to before. I wanted to pull those electrodes out of my ass and cunt. But I couldn't move a muscle. He tied me to the table well.

My body began to shake as the orgasm mounted. I screamed out as the pleasure intensified, but the pain also increased. My body wiggled within the restraints; with the small amount of room I was allowed. The more I screamed against the gag, the higher I rose, riding the wave of the orgasm.

The sensations were almost too intense for me. I screamed and whimpered and moaned against my gag. I tried my best to twist and to free myself from these powerful jolts and the ropes that bound me. I had never felt anything quite like it before. It was taking me from zero to sixty in five point two. I was being taken closer and closer to an orgasm, by something that I didn't understand.

I reached the peak of another orgasm, my body shook from the thrilling excitement of the sensations. And yet the torment continued. There was nothing I could do to stop it. It hurt, but it felt good. I was no longer sure what I felt anymore. I was no longer rational against what was happening to me. The pain increased as I tried to thrash my body around. I tried to make it stop but I couldn't. I screamed, I moaned, I cried. But yet it continued.

Then it stopped and I was free of the pain, and the pleasure. But I still had to pee something fierce. I felt like I as on fire with need to pee.

I took in a deep breath, unsure of what I just went through. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw that Dr. Daddy was standing before me. He was just standing there, looking at me. His facial expression seemed to be one of amazement.

"Well done, my perfect patient." He said in a calm voice. He wiped the sweat on my brow. But you must remember your exam isn't done yet. "Would you like a sip of cold water?" he asked me.

I nodded my head, not capable of saying anything at this point.

He slowly pulled the duct tape off my mouth, and let me sip on a straw from a cup filled with ice water. The water felt good as it glided down my throat. I felt slightly dazed as my pulse returned back to normal. I laid there and relaxed taking slow deep breaths. Waiting to recover from my ordeal, but not sure what to expect anymore.

"Please," I whimpered, "I need to pee" as I lay there limply.

"Yes, I should hope that you do feel that way." He walked to between my legs again, and began the process of unclamping the catheter and empting it into a bucket.

I sighed at the total relief I was feeling now. Never again would I whine I had to go to the bathroom when I was with Daddy, until I felt the need was extreme. But I had to admit to myself, that being forced to have a full bladder only increased the feelings of the orgasms a hundred fold. It hurt like hell, but that pain also brought enormous pleasure.

"Now I have a surprise for you." Dr. Daddy told me.

faithy
faithy
79 Followers