Dr. Debra Is On the Case

Story Info
After an injury at work, I go back to Dr. Debra.
907 words
3.46
47.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

Not long after changing doctors, I hurt my back at work. I picked up a box I should have known was way too heavy for one man to lift. I was having back spasms and a sore neck and went back to Dr. Debra hoping for some muscle relaxers and figuring I might even need physical therapy.

I got there and went through the preliminaries of paperwork, vital signs, and more paperwork. A nice nurse named Gwen set me up in an exam room and I was waiting for Dr. Debra to come in.

I mentioned in the first story about her that Dr. Debra intimidates me. That's a radical understatement. She scares the hell out of me. She's got a plaque on her desk that says, "I'm a BIG BLACK BEAUTIFUL WOMAN...and did I mention I am big?"

She really is beautiful. She has a very pretty face and a ten thousand watt smile. From the neck down, she's huge. She has massive shoulders, big hands (with big fingers), a big booty, and the biggest feet I've ever seen on a woman. She has a big chest, too, of course, but she keeps it covered up. She's very nice and caring, but for some reason that I can't pinpoint she just intimidates me.

While I was sitting there thinking about all that, I was telling myself that this time I won't stutter when I talk to her. Gwen came back into the room to clarify a couple of answers I gave on my paperwork about my medical history. (Gwen is also a black BBW, but she is tiny compared to Dr. Debra.)

Gwen started to leave as Dr. Debra entered the room. They greeted each other with stuff like, "Hey, girlfriend!" and "You've been busy today for real, for real!" Gwen was headed out the door and Dr. Debra said, "Hey, you don't have to go! Stay and help out." Gwen wanted to go, but the doctor insisted. I spoke up at this point and said that a chaperone wouldn't be needed, but Dr. Debra said that it was "in my best interest." Since it was my back, I didn't sweat it too much.

After she had washed her hands thouroughly, Dr. Debra asked, "What's the problem, honey?"

I explained I hurt my back and how it happened. She asked me to take off my shirt and t-shirt. I had to do some basic movements to demonstrate that, yes, I do have pain and a limited range of motion. They talked about it and about how stiff my neck was. Then, Dr. Debra said that my back might not be the only thing that I hurt.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You might have a hernia. Let me check your abdomen," she said. I started trying to explain that I didn't think it was necessary and the whole time I'm talking, she and Gwen are maneuvering me onto the exam table and putting me in position for her to poke and prod my abdomen.

So I was lying there trying to explain that I thought I was okay while she was using her ham-sized hands to push on my stomach. "Loosen up your pants, honey," she said. Actually, it was Gwen who unbuckled my pants and unbuttoned the top button so that Dr. Debra could probe the area under the waistband of my shorts.

As it turned out, I did have some tenderness and soreness on the right side. "See? Maybe you did hurt yourself worse than you thought!" she said. "It might be an abdominal strain, but it might be a hernia, too."

They guided me into a standing position and I was holding on to my pants. I tried to explain that I'd prefer not to have Gwen present while I got a hernia check. "Just relax, honey, it won't hurt," Dr. Debra said. She moved my hand from the waistband of my pants and Gwen slid my shorts down. Standing there exposed, I was extremely embarrassed. I wasn't erect at all; on the contrary, I had shriveled up about as much as I could possible be. Ordinarily, I'd enjoy this sort of thing, but these two women (and especially Dr. Debra) made me feel very conscious about the size of my genitals (or, more correctly, my lack of size).

Without putting on gloves, she started jabbing her big finger into my scrotum and feeling around for the spot to check for a hernia. "Turn your head and cough," she said. As she was feeling around for the correct areas to place her finger for the hernia check and palpating my testicles, much to my dismay I developed a raging erection.

"Looks like he's got more stiffness than just his neck," Gwen said and stifled a laugh.

"Just ignore her, honey, it's not a problem," Dr. Debra said. "I've seen hard-ons before." Then she said I could get dressed and Gwen left the room. For a brief moment, the door was open far enough that as Gwen went out, an old lady who was in the hallway got a good look at me.

As I got dressed, Dr. Debra sat there and talked to me. I went to the front desk to make a follow-up appointment and the old lady who got a good look at me was behind the counter. She set my appointment without ever looking me in the eye.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers