Dr. Erotic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

It was the smallest room of them all too. Just about the same size a normal Doctor's examination room might look like. But it was certainly big enough and perfect enough for our purposes.

Walking into the room, I immediately saw what they had been working on the night before. There on one of the stark white walls was a giant bulls-eye target measuring some five feet across. In the middle of it, right where the dark center of the bulls-eye would have been, were various cutouts of women's breasts, all shapes, all sizes and all colors. Nothing else, just lots and lots of tits that they had pain-stakingly cut out and glued to the center of the target, complete with numbers for points scored.

On the floor heading away from the wall was a carefully measured and painted line in feet and inches. But in addition to that, were a tape measure and a box of black felt marking pens.

"You're sure this is exactly what he wanted?" I asked.

"To the letter!" Danny chimed in gleefully.

"O.K. then. This one's yours," I told Emily. "I'll meet with him briefly to finalize the terms and conditions, and then I will have you come in and bring him down here to the room when we're done. If he's satisfied with everything we've arranged for him, then the clock starts."

Soon after Roger arrived and we'd had a chance to chat briefly, I handed him off to Emily and Danny and I sat back to watch the fantasy unveil before us. Roger had already consented to our videotaping and watching him from concealed cameras in the room. Having signed off on the waiver, Danny and I both settled back with a fair degree of curiosity to what we were about to witness. Emily had also supplied Roger with a comfortable chair to sit in, a stack of porno books on a nearby end table, along with an unopened bottle of Tequila, glass, and a fresh unopened tube of KY Jelly.

Once she had Roger's assurance that everything was exactly the way he'd imagined it and wanted it, she left the room. Already I could imagine her running like the wind to hurriedly join us before Roger got too far along in his fantasy. There wasn't really any need for her rush however, as once Roger had completely disrobed and settled down into his chair, he spent a lengthy period of time simply drinking his Tequila a shot at a time, and thumbing through the stack of books.

Again, if he hadn't already paid for the two hours I would have thought that perhaps all this was one gigantic put on and possibly some sort of Fraternity prank. But even I had noticed Roger's erection slowly rising as he continued scanning through the various books and photo's, particularly the one's that Danny had suggested that had names such as "Big Gazanga's" and "Giant tit fuckers".

Since we'd opened the doors for business, I had seen a wide variety of all shapes and sizes of cocks. Some of which were pretty good sized. But none of those compared to the size of this one as it continually grew becoming larger and larger.

"Fuck me!" Emily exclaimed as we all sat glued to the TV set watching this mammoth monster getting harder and harder.

"No wonder the poor kid's never been with a woman before! No woman in her right mind would ever have him!"

For once, I had to agree with her. Roger had told us in the personal section of his application that he was still a virgin at twenty-five. But he'd not indicated the reason why for this, nor did we feel it necessary at the time to pursue this particular line of questioning.

As Roger's cock slowly began to stiffen and become somewhat firmer and harder, it was clearly evident that as big as he was, it would be virtually impossible to stuff all that inside any woman's pussy.

When it was evident that Roger was as big and hard as he was going to be under the circumstances, he stood up and briefly scanned the room looking for the cameras. We'd concealed them however, not wanting any of the operational cameras to ever be a distraction to our clients. Thankfully he gave up looking for them and proceeded to continue stroking his monster penis.

The books obviously were meant to stimulate and arouse him, and good ole Danny had hit it right on the mark when she'd provided Roger with a selection of big tit books! It was clear early on that these were his favorites as soon after he settled in and began playing with himself once he'd found a couple he enjoyed looking at.

We all sat watching Roger stroking himself off until it was obvious that he was nearing his orgasm. As he stood up from the chair and moved over to the line that Emily and Danny had painted on the floor, I found myself curious as to just where he planned on standing, knowing full well at this point what it was he was going to do, though the why of it still escaped me.

To my surprise, he didn't stand as far away as I might have imagined he would, but did in fact appear to stand a lot closer than even I would have had I been engaging in this particular little fantasy.

Roger was now stroking himself alternating both hands as he did. He was so fucking big however; he had to in order to even jerk himself off. We all saw the beginning of his orgasm, the slight bend in his knee, the tight clench of his buttocks as though preparing himself to launch whatever load his balls were about to produce. And then, like from some scene right out of an x-rated cartoon, Roger held still momentarily as the cum cream slid up the shaft of his cock. As we'd thought, his ass clenching seemed to coincide with his first release and then humongous ropes of sperm began shooting from the tip of his prick.

Jettison after jettison of thick milky white fluid exploded from his prick. Roger was holding onto his cock much like a fireman holding on to his hose. In some cases he appeared to be purposely aiming his cum-shots directly at the center of the bulls-eye. For others, it didn't seem that he was aiming at the photo's as much as he was trying to see just how far up the target he could try and splatter his fluids.

Then, as quickly as he'd begun, it was over. We watched as Roger then picked up one of the black felt-tip pens and walked over to the target. He began circling cum splatters, though not all. Only those of which he'd specifically designated perhaps as being worth anything. Having done that, Roger totaled his score and wrote down the number on a score sheet that Emily had tacked up on the wall near the bulls-eye.

A short time later, we all met Roger out in the foyer of the offices.

"Same time?" He said.

"Same place!" Emily responded.

"See ya tomorrow then!" Roger said and happily exited the office.

"O.K., that was a LITTLE strange, you've got to admit." I said wonderingly.

"A little strange perhaps yes." Emily agreed. "But you know...it was still pretty fucking erotic too!"

Later than evening after hours, and while Danny and Emily were busily filing forms, straightening up the office in preparation for going home, I found myself strolling down the hallway and stopped directly in front of the door leading into the White room.

Slipping inside, I turned on the lights and quickly walked over to the target and examined it briefly. Roger had circled a number of spots, some of which had easily covered the women's breasts in the photo's, and others, which he'd circled that appeared to have hit the outer rings. Once I'd quickly determined his scoring system, I was about to leave when the weirdest sensation came over me. Checking the hall quickly as I was feeling just a little silly about this, I ducked back into the room and immediately began jacking off, though placing myself a good foot further away from the wall than Roger had.

As my own orgasm began arching out towards the wall, I too attempted to aim my spurting's in much the same manner that Roger had. Several hit center of the bulls-eye as well, and then I attempted to reach the mark at the distance I'd chosen to see if I could match Rogers. There was by this time no contest. Roger had easily reached far higher than I did, and with far less volume there was no point in my continuing this silly game any longer.

"So? What'd you score?" I heard Emily's voice saying from behind, and then to make matters worse, I heard Danny's voice too as she snickered somewhere behind Emily.

"Yeah...we saw you on the T.V. Emily said that she thought you'd eventually come down here and try this," she said still laughing.

Though somewhat embarrassed, I put my now limp cock back inside my pants.

"Research!" I lamely offered up. "I thought it might be important to better understand what it was Roger was feeling or sensing when he was doing this."

"Ah huh, so what WAS your score anyway?" She asked once again.

"Not nearly as good as his was," I finally relented in a soft whispering tone of voice.

Day after day, Roger came into the office and repeated the same scenario, the only variation being his occasionally adjusting his stance or distance to and from the target. Each day he would cum, take note of his accomplishments and scoring, post the results on his tote board, and leave.

Towards the end of our agreed upon contract as the end of the second week drew near, it was obvious that Roger wasn't nearly as satisfied as he'd appeared to have been after the first few days. Under the circumstances I felt it was important then to question him about it and perhaps, if possible, even offer up some advise or a suggestion.

As we sat in my office sharing his favorite drink...Tequila, I finally screwed up enough courage to ask him why he appeared to be less than happy with the results he'd been monitoring all week long.

"Well Doc," he began, and for some reason I enjoyed hearing him call me that. "You're probably going to find this a little weird."

"Roger, believe you me, having been in this business for as long as I have now, I don't really find too much of anything all that weird or unbelievable anymore."

That comment seemed to give him some assurance anyway, and he sat up straighter in his chair as he began to tell me the story.

"Some years ago I had the opportunity to do a bit part in a porno movie, nothing major as I'm certainly no star, and I was obviously hired on because of the size of my cock. Anyway, I thought it might be a great opportunity to finally get to fuck someone, but aside from a few women I've dated who'd TRY and suck me off, though most couldn't even do that much, no one would even come near me as far as having intercourse went."

I nodded at him agreeably, understanding him perfectly at this point.

"The real star of the movie approached me then having made a bet with one of the other actresses. He'd bet that I couldn't shoot as much or as accurately as he could, since I was young, dumb and full of cum as they say. And the bet was if I could outscore him, then she'd have to fuck me. Well hell, with those kind of stakes I was more than willing to give it a shot...so to speak." He laughed saying.

"Anyway, she found some kind of a target to use and hung it on the wall. He went first giving me something to shoot at he told me. But try as I might, I didn't come anywhere's close to the distance or accuracy that he did! And ever since then, it's actually been bugging me. All the way to the point that it's just about all I ever think or fantasize about. I was really hopeful that under a different setting, under perfect conditions perhaps that I would finally accomplish what I never did. But so far, I've still not been able to achieve the maximum distance as well as the accuracy that he did."

I sat back thinking about this for a moment. Strange as it was, it was challenging and I didn't like the idea of sending away an unsatisfied client either.

"Tell me Roger. When the two of you played this little game, did you jerk yourselves off or was someone else doing it for you?"

"Actually, one of the girls in the movie jacked him off, but I felt that I'd be a little more accurate doing it myself."

"You know Roger, and I can't make any promises here, but I think if we replicated the same situation in our room under the same conditions that it might produce the results you've been looking for. I have someone in mind that I THINK might be willing to assist us, but I need to double check with her first. What do you say Roger?"

His face lit up like a Christmas tree at that point.

"You serious Doc? You have someone who might be willing to do that for me?"

"Let me check first...I'll be right back."

Slipping out of the office I quickly headed over to where Danny was busily typing up my notes on her computer.

"Danny? I've got a little proposition for you, but wanted you to know, it's entirely up to you if you want to do it or not."

"What do you have in mind?" Danny asked, already sounding interested.

I told her then, and her eyes widened as she thought about it.

"Hell yes!" She exclaimed shortly. "I'd be delighted to see if I can help him do that!"

"Come with me then." I told her. "And we'll introduce you to Roger and see how he feels about it too."

Needless to say, both were very willing and eager to get started. Roger didn't even go through his normal warm-up routine, content to allow Danny's unexpected nudity to manage all that. Stepping up to the furthest mark away from the wall, Danny knelt down on the floor beside him and began to slowly jack that incredible sized cock. It wasn't all that easy for her to do either as she periodically had to change hands, and even once changed sides in order to give her hands some relief.

Standing behind the two of them, which Roger had already assured me was fine with him; I listened as he instructed Danny what it was he specifically wanted her to aim at and when. I even saw her lining up his cock as she peered down the length of it as though lining up a sight on a rifle.

"I tend to squirt slightly at an angle," he told her. "So if you point it at the top edge of the bulls-eye, it should be right on target." He added with assurance.

Having someone else actually stroking that big beefy sausage of his actually brought about his orgasm a little more quickly than any of us had actually anticipated.

"Get...ready...Danny. I'm...almost...THERE!" He screamed out suddenly.

I could have hugged her right there and then. The first monumental ejaculate was like a laser, hitting the target squarely where he told her he would. She held steady so that the second, third and fourth jettison's of his cum cream splattered near squarely atop the others.

"Raise it just a little bit!" He urged loudly.

And Danny perfectly aimed his cock once again, cupping his balls in the palm of her hand as she did, and elevated his prick just ever so slightly. Each following ejaculation hit the center of the bulls-eye almost perfectly so that soon every boob, breast, and pink colored nipple in the photo's were covered nearly completely in his thick gooey cum-cream.

When Roger left that afternoon, he left satisfied and more importantly confident that he could now actually begin to enjoy a normal fantasy, sex-life with someone. Even if it was for the most part his very own hand.

"Damn." I said a short time later to Emily while we were sitting in my office. "I actually felt like I helped someone today!"

"John, you help people each and every day that someone comes here!"

"Yes. I know that I...that We do." I said including her, as she did deserve a hell of a lot more credit than I often gave her.

"But it's really nice to finally see someone, even Roger, walk away with a totally satisfied expression on his face."

"Doc?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna see another one?"

Gradually over time the business was so prosperous that I was seriously considering taking on another partner. We had more clients than we knew what to do with, and Emily and Danny where now handling a lot of these themselves without my even being involved. We'd eventually hired a new assistant to replace Danny as she was otherwise engaged in the overall affairs of the business. Her name was Susie, a sweet petite looking bit of a girl with small pointed breasts, but she loved showing off her stiff hard nipples in whatever outfit she chose wearing. Something that was bold, obvious, without being too wickedly decadent.

"You're never going to believe this," Emily told me one day.

"What?"

"We just got a letter in the mail today, from the Request A Wish foundation!"

"You're kidding!"

"No really! It seems there's a young man, eighteen years old, still a virgin who's dying of cancer. He actually made a request through them to come to us to see if we could help him with this dying wish of his."

"And?"

"Well, it seems that he's had this major infatuation with a well known porn star. Now obviously, this isn't normally something they would pursue, or certainly publicize. But I guess they've heard about us, and all the good work we've been doing and decided to see if we could possibly help."

With Emily's resources, it didn't take us very long at all to contact the stars agent and make inquiry with her. A short time later, she actually called me herself and I explained the rather unusual situation to her over the phone.

"Doc!" The sultry star began saying over the phone. "You contact them and tell them I'd be honored to do this for him. Just tell me where and when, and I'll be there!" She said.

And once all that had happened, I finally felt we'd made it to the big time, that the services we were offering weren't something to be laughed at or scoffed at. Doctor Erotic as I was widely known now, was making a difference. Men and Women, of all ages, of all races, creeds and even religions were coming to us to explore their imaginations and their fantasies.

A few more weeks went by and the business gradually settled down into a real nice easygoing rhythm. We had ample staff to take care of any immediate needs, and as I'd originally intended, work was becoming more exciting and relaxing again. Personally, there's nothing worse than doing something you like doing, but being stressed out about it all the time too.

We still had waiting lists of clients that wanted to experience our services, but we had expanded into group therapy sessions that were now taking care of an even wider variety of interesting fantasies that we'd not previously envisioned before. Emily was primarily in charge of those of course, and sadly I was seeing her less and less often that I would have liked. Especially when she went on the road to conduct another service we were offering through our special seminars.

I was sitting in my office relaxing between clients when Susie buzzed me on the intercom.

"Doctor?" She asked

"Call me Doc," I reminded her, preferring the moniker that Emily had given me.

"There's someone here to see you."

"Does she have an appointment?" I asked, not really annoyed but enjoying my time between sessions.

"No...but she says that you might be willing to see her if you saw who she was."

Well now, that intrigued me. And besides, anyone that bold deserved an invitation to see me. After all, that's what this was all about anyway, spontaneity and daringness.

Susie knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in!" I said standing and straightening my tie.

Susie opened the door and stepped in. A young woman stood momentarily behind her and for a moment I had no idea who it was.

"Doctor Erotic I presume?"

"Jamie?"

Susie quietly closed the door behind her and disappeared.

The woman who stepped into my office wasn't at all the same young girl that had once worked for me.

"You know...I really should be mad at you," she said sitting down before I'd even had a chance to close my mouth and invite her to do so.

"I was really, really hurt when you let me go," she told me.

I had given her a year's severance, so it wasn't like I'd dumped her out back onto the street.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers