Dr.Friendly

Story Info
A doctor finds a way to enjoy work.
775 words
3.65
117.6k
12
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers

Dr.F was horny and the 25 y/o woman who had come for her routine checkup and pap smear was very beautiful, with a pussy so nice smelling that Dr.F had a boner from the time he sniffed it.

She had been referred by a female friend who had told her about the service Dr.F provided to women who wanted to have sex with the doctor.

She would pretend to faint during the exam, and he would pleasure her while she pretended to feel nothing.

He finished the pap smear and just then his nurse was paged. He said, "You can get that, I'm finished here." He knew she had been paged to the ER, since he himself had arranged that page. He pulled out the speculum, stood up and slid the sheet down over her legs.

The woman sat up, the sheet covering her- and the nurse turned and left. The woman started to slide up the exam table, but put her head back down and suddenly seemed unaware of anything.

Dr.F slid up the sheet, raised her legs back up and put her feet in the stirrups, then let her knees flop sideways, widely exposing that beautiful pussy.

He leaned down and rubbed his face and mustache in the sweet pussy juice, stuffing his tongue in as far as he could, as he was unbelting his pants, which he let drop around his ankles.

Although she did not move, he did hear a slight moan as his tongue worked around her clitoris, which he had noted to be starting to enlarge from the moment he had begun his exam.

Her clit had really stiffened when he first began the routine exam and managed to accidentally stroke it a few times. She had said nothing.

He had the table height adjusted perfectly so he did not have to adjust anything in order to slide the tip of his thick stiff cock between the soft lubricated lips of that magnificent pussy. He could feel his erection stiffen even more as he pulled back and played the glans of his penis around her labia and flipped her clit with it.

She did not move, but her breathing was not the regular breathing of an unconscious woman!

Then he slid his cock all the way in, feeling slight resistance from her cervix as his 8" stretched her cunt to twice its normal length and also stretched it sideways more than the two fingers he had used for his exam. It was every bit as tight and hot as he had known it would be.

The heat was delicious and the feeling of warmth and wet all around his cock was ever so much better than his dry hand, so he soon was ejaculating profusely. The ejaculate dripped out after he removed his cock and only a minute had gone by- it would take his nurse twice that long to get to the ER and discover that nobody knew who had paged her.

He quickly irrigated her pussy somewhat and dried it with a towel... he did not her to have his semen dripping out in her panties.

He pulled up his pants and fastened them, then rearranged her legs, pulling out the table again and adjusting the sheet. He asked her if she was all right, and she acted sleepy when she asked "what happened?". He explained that she tried to sit up too fast and got light headed, but was going to be fine. This seemed to satisfy her and she smiled broadly.

"How often do I need this exam, doctor?"

"Every one or two years is the recommendation unless there is some specific problem."

"How often will my insurance pay for?"

"Only every one or two years, unless you have some kind of problem like pain, or a discharge... I can give you a list of the various problems that the insurance company will pay for examination and treatment."

"OK, thanks. I think I may be having some problems next week, can I schedule the same time next Thursday?"

Dr.F smiled and sniffed his mustache as he thought how much better his sex life was since he met the woman who got him started with "combined" exams. And who referred so many attractive women to him. An almost never ending source of different young beautiful pussies to fuck... he realized that had found his true avocation just as surely as Huge Hefner had.

He was thinking he would be ready for another in about an hour or two as he looked at his schedule and considered who to have page his nurse this next time.

prevacker
prevacker
126 Followers