Dr. Grey Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Grey sits down with Karen.
4.1k words
4.44
146.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/23/2022
Created 04/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was an hour early for her next appointment and in quite an emotional state, although she hid it well from the others in the waiting area. Her body was softly shaking and it was all she could do to prevent herself from storming into Grey's office and demanding help.

The oils on the handkerchief had faded around midnight the previous evening and she had awoken at 5 am in a cold sweat. She had been using those oils more and more since Doctor Grey had seen her last, as he knew she would, and all she could think of as she laid in bed was that this appointment was imminent. She was shocked at just how emotionally she needed to feel the soft, warm cuddle that the oils never failed to give her. She needed them and she was going to ensure the good doctor gave her some more, as well as an explanation as to what had happened to her these past 48 hours.

Eventually time passed and she leapt to her feet as her name was called.

"Doctor Grey will see you now, Mrs Edwards"

She composed herself as a wave of new hope began to swell inside her aching body. Doctor Grey would make this better, she knew, for he was a good man and an excellent psychotherapist.

Karen entered the room to see Grey sitting behind his desk, making notes and looking every inch the professional man of honour. He smiled as she approached him and stopped his writing, inviting her to sit in the chair as he relaxed in his own.

"How have thing been in the last few days Karen?"

Karen fell soothed by his voice and opened her heart to him once more.

"They have been fine, more than fine actually, right up to last night"

Grey feigned concern.

"What happened last night?"

"The oils on the handkerchief faded and I woke up feeling awful. I've really enjoyed the sensations it has been giving me, the calming affect is glorious, but ever since I awoke I have felt the intense need to smell them again. It scares me, to be honest"

"Don't be too concerned Karen. The oils themselves are simply helping you to cope with your underlying fears and, of course, you will mourn them when they are absent. I would recommend that you keep using them until we can sort out the underlying causes of your problem. In fact, I'll get another handkerchief prepared now if you like"

Grey noted with quiet satisfaction that Karen's face flashed her delight at the suggestion. She was trying to hide it, mainly from herself, but Grey knew she was addicted. This session would help to see how addicted she was of course but the principle had been established. He was her drug-dealer and the price of each and every fix was going to get higher.

As Grey moved to his cabinet and prepared the handkerchief he engaged her in general conversation, all the while taking chances to look over her again. She'd come prepared for the couch today and was wearing jeans and a sweater, although both were too tight to completely hide the luscious form that lay beneath. He smiled to himself as he mocked her pathetic attempts to protect her dignity and revelled in the conquest that lay ahead.

Moving back behind his desk he was careful to allow Karen to see that he had placed the handkerchief in his trouser pocket. When she knew he had not given it to her straight away she almost panicked but then steadied herself. He was the Doctor and he would give it to her if she was just patient and allowed him to help her. She relaxed into the chair as best she could considering how her body was beginning to ache.

Grey sat back and began his next line of attack.

"I've been thinking about your case over the past two days, Karen, and I wonder if your anxiety may be caused by your sexual life. It's common enough for both sexes to internalise sexual worries and, as your anxiety this morning was when you were in bed with your husband, I'd like to examine that area a bit more. It will require you to be completely honest about very intimate things, for I will need to ask you about every part of your sexual history in great detail. If this is a problem for you then I would be happy to release you as a patient, of course"

It seemed a logical, therapy-type approach to Karen but she was a reserved woman and the idea made her feel uncomfortable as he spoke. As soon as she heard that he was threatening to release her, however, she felt the panic come over her again. She needed those oils badly and besides this man was a therapist after all. He probably heard sexual histories all the time. She chided herself for being silly.

"No, that's fine Doctor Grey. If it will help then it's fine"

Grey knew that he must tailor his questions well. Some must be general and not overtly sexual, to reassure her, whilst he could throw in the fun ones around them.

"What is your husband's name?"

"Simon"

"Do you orgasm often Karen, either with Simon or on your own?"

"I find it hard to orgasm with him but he's a good man, a patient lover and a good faithful husband. I love him dearly"

Doctor Grey knew that the ringing-endorsement of Simon meant that Karen was feeling defensive about him. She was stating that she had no problems with her husband. Grey smiled at the certain knowledge that he would change all that.

Grey continued to probe her life-story as he planned his next moves. She was clearly in a desperate way for the oils but not, he thought, desperate enough to do anything just yet. The addiction would intensify with each inhalation, so he had no fear of his little birdie flying away as long as he did not scare her. Mind you, it was still time to test how far she would go.

"As you sit in that chair right now, Karen, is your vagina wet or dry?"

The question shocked her.

"I am sorry?"

"Karen, remember that I am only asking in order to help you. We've been talking about sexual things and, given that I am a near stranger to you, I expect that your body has made your vagina very dry. You are completely unaroused, right?"

"Of course I am but why is that relevant?"

"It documented that patients who feel intimidated by a therapy session are often impossible to reach successfully. You simply cannot talk in sufficient depth about your sexual life if your body is feeling uncomfortable about it all."

Karen thought that at least sounded like a scientific explanation for his enquiry and she again chided herself for taking offence. If she were not co-operative Grey could release her in a hear-beat. He aching body must be making her defensive, she reasoned.

"I understand, forgive me if I seemed a little shocked at the question"

"That's ok Karen, its going to be worthwhile but increasingly tougher as we get to the cause of your problem. Anyway, I have a solution that will help you."

She was unsure.

"What?"

Grey decided to reinforce he next move with his ace-card.

"I'm going to set out the rest of today's session Karen. I will arrange for a screen to be brought in and I want you to go behind it and use some KY gel that I will give you. Ensure that your vagina is well lubricated before putting your jeans back and then make the chair into a couch again. I'll give you the handkerchief then before we resume our conversation"

The mention of the handkerchief was the clincher for her. She believed in Grey as a doctor, trusted his integrity and could at least see the logic in the odd suggestion. She was also going to feel the oils soothe her very soon now.

Grey called his receptionist and a screen was placed at the far end of the office. The screen was large and offered no chance of accidental exposure, a sight that reassured Karen so much that she did not notice that it did not touch the floor. The ankles of anyone behind it would be clearly visible.

Grey went to his cabinet and brought out a clear container. Inside was another of his recipes, which mixed KY with extracts from Zestra, Orexia and Harmony cream. The resulting gel lubricated, of course, but it also tightened the vagina a little and made it around 3 times more sensitive to sexual stimulation. The whole thing took about 45 minutes to take effect once applied. Grey handed the tube to Karen with a soft smile and watched her go behind the screen.

He silently moved to the other side of the screen and enjoyed the sound of her zipper being slowly undone. He watched as the jeans appeared under the screen, discarded, before she dropped her panties to the floor. As he heard the container being opened, Grey studied the lacy black panties and decided to press this a little further in a moment. Meanwhile he listened to the soft, silken sounds of Karen lubricating her pussy for him and he felt his erection building.

"When you are done, Karen, just put your jeans back on but do not replace your panties just yet. They will rub against your vagina too closely and that will reduce the lubrication. You can put them back on when we finish, of course, so just leave them behind the screen for now"

Karen was surprised but did not want to argue over what seemed a trivial point.

"Ok Doctor Grey. Almost done here now"

Grey saw the jeans being reclaimed and noted with pleasure that the panties were left in situ. Karen reappeared from behind the screen and offered the container back to Grey, who took it and then dropped it on the floor. The container was weak and the lid flew open, spilling gel all over the carpet.

"I'm sorry Karen, darn my fingers! I'll get it"

Grey knelt down and scooped what he could of the gel back into the container. Standing up once more he feigned irritation as he said.

"This stuff will stay all over my hands all day, even when they are washed. I've forgotten to give you the handkerchief but even the smallest residue of the gel will cause the oils to break down. I am sorry to ask this of your Karen, but could you retrieve the handkerchief for me? Make sure you use the hand you did not use to lubricate your vagina"

Karen knew that in order to retrieve the handkerchief she would need to reach inside Grey's trouser pocket. The thought offended her code of behaviour but the need for the oils was overwhelming. The pockets were deep and backward-facing, meaning she would have to reach into them from behind him. She moved behind Grey and placed her left hand slowly into his pocket, desperately trying to avoid touching his cock through the material.

Grey felt her breasts press against his back as she reached into the pocket. Her breath indicated that she was nervous and he enjoyed her fear. He felt her hand move inside the pocket, slowly stroking down his inner-thigh as he closed his eyes and savoured the sensations. He knew that the handkerchief was deep, nicely resting against his semi-errect cock, and he knew that the inevitable would happen soon enough.

He heard Karen gasp softly as her hand strayed against his cock. Even through his underwear and the pocket lining it was clear he was erect but her thoughts were mainly focused on the handkerchief. Grey thrilled as her hand softly stroked against him before feeling it quickly snatch the handkerchief and retreat.

Karen took deep, deep inhalations from the handkerchief and a sudden feeling of near euphoria overcame her. Her body not only thrilled because of the oils but also because it's withdrawal had been reversed. As she stood there she thought about Grey's erection and worried a little but, eventually, she concluded he was probably just as embarrassed about it as she was. It was just one of those things that may happen when a lady is in such close proximity. Karen went over the chair and made it recline all the way. She lay down on it, still thrilling as the oils set her mind at peace once more, whilst Grey wiped his hands and moved over to her.

"Ok Karen it is the same as before please. Close your eyes and take deep breathes, inhaling as required, whilst we talk over a few things. I'd like to continue with questions about your sexual history now that you are lubricated and relaxed"

Karen closed her eyes and listened to that oh-so soothing voice. He could ask her anything just as long as he allowed her to stay here with the oils.

"When did you first give Simon head?"

"Two weeks after we met. We were at his mother's for dinner and I sucked on him in living-room chair whilst his mother was washing up"

"Do you allow him to cum in your mouth?"

"No, it's not a problem in making him come that way though. I am very talented at oral sex, unlike a lot of women. I finish him off by hand just as he is about to climax"

"Ever had sex outdoors?"

"Not with Simon, he's too coy, but I used to enjoy making out in a local park when I was with another boyfriend. It's silly, of course, but it was just the thrill of doing something I was not supposed to. Do you understand?"

Grey smiled. He knew all right.

"When Simon is making love to you, what is your favourite position?"

"Doggie-style, he's very good at that"

"Do you climax every time?"

Grey had begun to move towards the screen as he talked.

"No but he tries very hard. I do sometimes and sometimes I don't"

Grey reached behind the screen and retrieved the panties. He took a long, deep sniff at the crotch and was rewarded by the scent of Karen's fresh pussy. He licked at the crotch to enjoy the subtlest of tastes that remained, whilst eating the tiny pubic hairs that had been caught there. He pocketed his prize.

Grey engaged in more general chat for another 40 minutes. As they spoke, Karen felt her pussy come alive in a way she'd never felt before. It felt tighter and so sensitive that the crotch in her jeans was beginning to give her a thrill.

Grey noted the time and knew that the gel would now have taken affect. He kept talking as he walked over to his desk, retrieving an electronic mouthpiece and speaker, before he placed the speaker near the screen again. The mouthpiece took practice but it was robust enough to muffle the spoken word, except via the speaker to which it transmitted. It allowed Grey to speak softly, have his voice come from the end of the office, whilst his real location was masked.

"It's been around 50 minutes Karen and I would like to ensure that you are still lubricated enough to continue. We are making good progress today and I would like to extend the session for a little longer"

"Ok"

Grey moved towards Karen as his voice remained at a safe distance.

"I'm going to give you a small hand-towel, which will protect your modesty, and then ask you to insert a finger inside your vagina. You can do this through the zipper on your jeans whilst you remain prone. Test yourself by pushing it in and out, around 20 times, and then report to me please"

Placing the mouthpiece inside his jacket, Grey took a small towel from his cabinet and then walked over to Karen.

"Sit up for a second and open your eyes please, Karen"

She opened her eyes and took the towel that he offered.

"Of course, just to ensure there is no accidental exposure, I will stand at the far end of the office whilst you do the test. Now, place the towel and lie down. I'll tell you when I am at the other end and then you can pull down your zipper and begin"

Karen obeyed and laid down, closing her eyes and enjoying the oils once more. Grey moved to the base of the chair to ensure he could look directly under the towel. To aid his view he knelt in front of her and fixed his eyes on the zipper.

"Ok Karen, I am in position now. Please begin"

The distance of the voice soothed Karen and Grey watched her left hand reach under the towel towards her zipper, which was only 2 inches from his face. He panted softly as her fingers unzipped her panty-less pussy in front of his eager eyes. He could only see her pubic hair directly but her pussy-lips were clearly marked by the tightness of her jeans. She was magnificent and he was on the way to owning her soul forever.

Grey saw one finger push down into the crotch and then move into Karen's pussy. Karen felt her finger enter her and was shocked by just how good it felt, how tight she was down there and how sensitive. She slowly began to move her finger in and out, in a soft fucking motion that made her wish Simon was here to give her release, and realised that she was becoming very aroused indeed. The oils, the gel and her own exhibitionist tendencies were combining to make this "secret masturbate" very exciting to her. Grey could see Karen squirm as she finger-fucked herself in front of his face. He knew she had lost count and decided to give her just long enough to get her juices flowing before ending it.

"How's things doing Karen?"

The voice from the other end of the office shocked her back into reality and she withdrew her hand quickly. She ached more than she ever had to release herself but she had to remember where she was. She'd be mortified if Doctor Grey had even the slightest clue that she had felt herself up on his chair.

"I'm ok and still lubricated, Doctor Grey"

"Ok. I need to get some more oils ready for you but they are not here, they are in a storeroom about 10 minutes away. Is it ok if I leave you hear for a while whilst I retrieve them? I'll lock the door and you can just rest with the oils and your own thoughts for a bit. Keep your eyes closed though, don't break your state of mental calm please"

"That's fine, thank you"

Grey stood up and silently moved towards the office door. He opens and closed it loudly, then locked it, before moving back without sound again. He took up his position between Karen's legs and waited. He made a bet with himself that he would not be disappointed because she was in a locked room and he'd told her she had plenty of time. The gel made sex-monsters of even the most timid of women, he knew, and this woman was not sexually timid at all. He took out a small camcorder and waited for the show.

Karen waited a minute to ensure that Grey had not forgotten something. Her hand began to wander to where her mind already was, her pussy. This time she put the towel under her and undid her jeans, wriggling them down just enough to allow easier access for herself. To compensate for their presence she left the handkerchief over her face, freeing her other hand to cradle her legs. Now her pussy was open and free but she could get dressed the second she heard the key in the lock.

Grey began to film as Karen masturbated, focusing closely on her pussy as juices and gel began to mix and flow around her fingers. The camera microphone picked up every sigh, ever slurp of juice and every soft moan.

Karen had never felt her pussy so alive in her entire life and, though her fingers were taking her higher than she'd ever been, she yearned for penetration. Her fingers did their best but she wanted a man, she wanted Simon. She attempted to placate herself by focusing on her favourite fantasy, where she had convinced Simon for the one and only time to screw her in a public place. They were still courting and were coming home from a bar on the 711 bus, sitting on the rear seat as the packed bus shuddered along. She was wearing a long flowing skirt and he was in slacks, so it was a simple matter for her to sit on his erect cock whilst appearing to be simply sitting on his lap.

Karen could feel her orgasm building as her mind took her to every sensation of that journey. She had rode him for almost as long as they rode the bus, feeling his cock thrust deeply as she thrilled at the danger of it all. He had not come that night and it was not the best sex they'd ever had, but it was the dirtiest and that thrilled her more than any orgasm could have.

She moaned loudly now, calling on him to intensify her fantasy.

"Oh God Simon, fuck me!"

Grey was thrilled to hear her moans but angry that Simon was yet again the centre of her mind. It was clearly the next order of business to take care of.

Having taken enough footage Grey placed the camera close to Karen's covered face. Its mission now was to record every sound with clarity and to record any facial expressions it could see. Grey had other things to do.

12