Dr. Harden at Your Service Ch. 03

Story Info
She starts her week of training at the doctor's home.
2.3k words
3.74
37.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ Cee Cee starts her agonizing week at the doctor's home. She has to obey Master Harden to redeem herself as a pleasure girl to her Master. ~

*

The doctor tried to have a conversation with me in the car, but I felt too much pain to be away from my loving Master. He has been too kind to me over the years and I have not taken my duties seriously enough to please him fully. I will do my best to keep the doctor happy, but I will not like any minute of it.

"Do not worry, Cee Cee. You will see your Master in a week. The days will fly by before you know it. I will take very very good care of you. You will thank me for every bit of it.

Unlike your Master, I would not let you sleep on the hard floor. You will have the pleasure of sleeping on the same bed you were on at my office. The 12 inch long chains are long enough for you to move around in connected to the furry handcuffs. You will sleep in an X form nice and comfy on the bed. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you, Dr. Harden."

"No. No. How are you to address me?"

"Thank you, Master Harden."

"That is a good pleasure girl. Why not review over what a pleasure girl does for her Master? Go on. I am sure your Master has gone over the rules with you before."

"I am to please my Master in every way he sees fit. Any enjoyment he receives is to be my enjoyment too. It is my privilege to be able to see him and touch him. It is my duty to serve him well in any manner he chooses. I am to always thank him for his generosity. My flower shall always stay wet and open to him when ever I service him. Every scream from me is to show my Master how much I enjoy the attention. Every time he hits me, I am to be grateful and endure the pain. To receive his manhood in any form of way is always a treat."

"Good. You will serve me well. I know you must be very wet right now. When we get home, I shall see your dripping wet flower aching for more of my hardness. If not, I will have to pinch those pouty lips of your flower and give you some lashes until they are wet enough."

I could see the bulge from his pants. He would love to do that to me, but I will not give him the satisfaction. I need to think of my loving Master to keep my flower wet enough for the doc.

My Master likes to stick to his daily routines. He would usually start the day with me kissing his softness. If my flower is wet enough, he will unload his cream into my mouth. If not, he would spray the cream on my flower and not let me taste any bit of it. It is his way of shaming me and then making me clean up afterwards.

The birthdays we have are always memorable. They are both usually the same except on my birthdays, he would be more generous. Those days usually started with me waking up his manhood with my tongue and he would relieve himself inside my flower. Then we would clean up and eat the first meal of the day before he goes to work. He fills me up with his hardness during our meal. I would eat bent over holding onto his hard generosity. Then he would have me bounce for his relief twice before he cleans himself up to leave the house. Right before he does, he would insert a three inch plug into my anus.

Ever so often within the day while he is away, I would feel a buzz from it to remind me that he is thinking about me. The best part is when he comes home to be pleasured by me the rest of the night. This is when I get to savor his softness in my mouth until he unloads his cream into my mouth or deep inside my tightness. I work hard for his relief. It pleases him to see me bounce and bounce as he spanks me in between. He always spanks me on my birthdays and I love it.

It is always more pleasurable to receive his cream inside my tightness than my mouth and back door. This is his rule and I am to agree with it. Not receiving any of his cream would be his way of punishing me. For him to stick any object in me except his hardness and fingers is also a form of punishment. The worst punishment is to not to pleasure him at all or give him direct pleasure.

"Your Master has told me what his rules are about you receiving cream. These rules will apply with me as well. I will make you work hard this whole week. You will be more wet than you ever have been while you are awake. This I promise you."

When we reached the doctor's house, he led me straight into his bedroom. Then told me to strip and put my clothes inside a drawer. I will not be seeing my clothes for a whole week. He had me follow him to the bathroom and made me clean him in the shower. Then told me that I will be joining him in the shower everyday. How I dread doing this, but I had to thank him for giving me such a privilege.

He could not resist having my mouth on his softness during the shower. When he was ready for relief, he made me get on my hands and knees so that he could unload his cream onto my back. He did not want to spoil me too much and I was glad for it. It is very difficult to please anyone other than my wonderful Master. I know he would punish me if he knew how much I hated to serve the doctor.

Once we were out of the shower and dried ourselves, he had me on my knees to service him some more in the spacious bathroom with marble floors and walls. This time he relieved himself inside my anus. Then he inserted a four inch plug half way in to hold the cream in. He told me to go to the bedroom as he went to relieve his bladder.

When he came out wearing a bath robe, he chained me to the bed as he told me he would do. My head was laid at a 45 degrees angle and lowered to take on his softness some more. Then he pressed a button to lift the bed up a bit for him to easily force his way into my tight flower. It was his way of testing how wet and ready I was. I winced at the pain of his hard thrust and he was delighted to see the expression on my face. Then he pumped me till he shot out some more cream, pulled out and inserted a round, smooth ball that was about the width of his thumb into me and clipped on a belt to hold it in place.

"There you go. Now you are filled with cream on both sides all night. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you, Master Harden for the cream."

"Glad you enjoy it. Now sleep well for it will be a long day for you tomorrow. There is a good reason I want you well lubricated. Good night."

"Good night, Master Harden."

The thought of what he might do to me in the day brought chills down my spine. I was afraid, but I was also too tired to think any more. My mind drifted off to sleep before I knew it.

In the morning, I was awaken by the sounds of the doc cleaning himself in the bathroom. He likes to be clean shaven unlike Master who lets himself go on the weekends.

"Ahh. You are awake. Time to start the day off right with some of me in your mouth. Take it all in. Good. Ooooohhh... Mmmm... I think your mouth has enough pleasure for now. Let me see how wet you are."

He removes the round piece from my aching flower and watched some of the cream flow out. His eyes widen in excitement as he positioned the bed to allow him easy access straight into me in one, hard thrust.

"AAAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAHH!! Mmmm..."

"What do you say for all this generosity?"

"Thank you, Master Harden for your generosity. Mmmm..."

It was painful and intense, but it felt good as he pushed for his relief. I was imagining that it was my Master giving me pleasure.

After he was relieved, he unchained me, removed the plug and the ball before having me clean up and come to the kitchen for breakfast. He had me sit with my legs wide open the whole time we were eating. There was a towel on the seat to take in all my juices that he wanted to see flowing out of me. Every other bite, he made me answer him.

"How is your meal?"

"Good, Master Harden. Thank you, Master Harden."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Master Harden. Thank you, Master Harden."

"Do you enjoy my hardness?"

"Yes, Master Harden. I enjoy your hardness very much. Thank you, Master Harden."

"Am I fulfilling?"

"Yes, Master Harden. You are very fulfilling. Thank you, Master Harden."

"Do you enjoy all the attention I am giving you?"

"Yes, Master Harden. I enjoy all the attention you have given me. Thank you, Master Harden."

"Who do you aim to please?"

"You, Master Harden. I aim to please you, Master Harden."

He smiled every time hearing those words. After breakfast, he led me to another room. It was his training room for his special patients. Everything looked unusual and a bit frightening to me. The chills started to go up and down my spine as I looked around the room.

"Today you will show me how much you want to please your Master on your own will. If not, I will see to it that you are punished for not pleasing me. You will wear these handcuffs all day while I am out. The chains are extra long for you to easily do what you need to."

Then he shackled my ankles too. The chain was long enough for me to walk with ease. He led me to a strange looking box with two slender and smooth poles sticking out of it that were about 11 inches long.

"As you can see, the only way you can have this in you is if you are on your hands and knees. You will back up until these are in you half way. The thin rubber can expand to widen your tight spots when ever I want them to with a push of a button. They are also very receptive to any amount of squeezing. It will count every squeeze you make of every hour and minute. Now get into position and take those two in. They should go in easily since they are slim."

I was not happy to be in such a position, but I could not do anything about it. Both of his hands were on my shoulders to push me down and back myself into the poles. Once I was in position, he turned it on and made me squeeze a few times to show me how well it works. I am to squeeze every few seconds or at least a thousand times per hour. Two thousand times would be even better he told me. If I do not squeeze enough within each hour, the machine will record it and I will be punished for not doing what I am told to do.

"I will give you the freedom to do this properly while I am gone. You are free to go to the bathroom when you need to or stand up for a bit. The water cooler is there. If you want to snack, there are some fruits and vegetables on the table. I will be watching you even when I am out playing golf at the country club. You will not disappoint me, will you?"

"No, Master. I will not disappoint you. Thank you, Master."

"Good. I will let you enjoy my goods before I am out for the day."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out is goods for me to savor. Then he relieved himself on my face and then thanked him. He walked out the door, closed it and locked it. I was left all alone in this room with one window high up on the wall. The air was on lightly to keep me cool.

There were also some books on the shelf that he suggested that I read. Anything from techniques of how to better please my Master to stories of what good pleasure girls do to their Masters. He said that he will test me on some of it to make sure that I was reading.

In case I did not stay in position to do my squeezing exercises, the alarm on the machine will come on to be heard only in the room. The only way to keep it quiet is if I stay in such a position. Even if I am in this position, the alarm will automatically buzz after 12 minutes without any squeezing. At any time, he can press a remote control that will expand the rubber to widen me. This is what I have to endure the whole week while he is away.

He told me that if I am good then he will fulfill me during dinner. I do not want to disobey him because that will upset him. If he is upset, my Master will be too. I know that I am supposed to enjoy his hard attention, but I rather not have any of it. This is torture for me either way. There are six more days to go.