Dr. Harden at Your Service Ch. 08

Story Info
Cee Cee enjoys the attention from Master for the weekend.
2.4k words
4.19
13.8k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 Ending

~ Cee Cee enjoys being in the hard room receiving all her Master's attention.

She only gets to stay home for the weekend till she is taken away for the week with Master Julius as Adora will spend time with her Master to change the setting when she comes back. Adora told Cee Cee that she will like the results. ~

The clock struck six and my Master came back to see me hanging in shame and fear for I could not hold onto the toy that was covered in my juices. What he did see was how dripping wet I was and he enjoyed that.

"You do not like holding onto what I give you?"

"No. I mean yes. I... I... I was very wet and..."

"Is that your excuse for not following my orders?"

"No, Master. I did not mean to drop it."

"It will be that much harder for you later on. I had that in you for your sake. Since you do not know what is good for you then you will find out soon enough. Clean yourself up and come to the dining room."

"Yes, Master."

He set me free and had me clean up the mess in the room. I cleaned myself up as quickly as I could and went to the dining room. He was sipping on some wine as I came in. Then throughout dinner, he quizzed me on what I had been watching. It pleased him to know that I watched every bit of the video knowing how difficult it was to see others please him.

After dinner, we went to take a shower together. Finally, I get to bathe my Master. I get to touch almost every inch of his lightly muscular legs, those strong arms, that smooth chest and his sensitive back cheeks. I wanted to touch his thick and lovely manhood, but he does not allow me to touch that part with my hands.

We kept our bath robes on as he walked down to the end of the hall. The feeling of fear and excitement went through my body when he had his hand on the door to the hard room. This is the room where he only goes in once a month or at most once a week. It his the room he shows me how much he loves me, but also who is in charge. I always end up sore days after being in this room for a night. He does not show any mercy in this room. I work hard to relieve him in here and to hold back my relief to please him. Every time I am in this room, I know how much he loves me. It is his form of affection to me. I would do anything to please him and he loves the fact that I do that.

"We will be spending most of the night in here. I am sure you do not have any objections to this."

"No, Master. I do not. I will do my best to pleasure you and cater to your every whim."

"Yes, you shall. Now get on your knees with your behind in the air."

I quickly got down on my knees and lifted my behind in the air for him to see how wet I was for him. He grabbed something and stuck it straight into my anus with some lubrication, but pushed as hard as he could to get all that thick, hard, smooth toy in. This tells me he wants to go in my back door with all his hardness. The thought of this makes me even more wet. It will hurt a little, but I love it when he is in me.

"AAAAAHH! Mmmm..."

"Take it all in for your own good."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. Mmmm..."

"I know your mouth has been craving for this all week long. Savor all the goodness."

He knelt in front of me with his legs open for me to take in his softness. My mouth was very happy to give him pleasure. He had his hands on my head to keep me where he wanted. The warm feeling he gets makes him feel very good. When he feels good, I feel good too.

"Mmmmm... Ooooohh... Sssss... You want all my cream in you, yes?"

"Yes. Yes, Master. Yes."

"Ha ha ha ha... Not so fast. You have to earn it."

He released all his hot cream onto my back teasing me with what I wanted inside of me, not on the outside. I know he will spray me with his love juice all over my body as a way to mark his territory and show me who is in control. As much as I would love all his cream inside of me, he will not do that. He does not like to spoil me that way.

By the second time he was ready for relief, he put on a condom, removed the toy from my anus and squeezed himself into me. He had me bounce for his relief. How I wish his cream will fill my back door. I would love that, but he was not ready to do such. It was still early and my Master loves to tease me as much as he could.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!! OOOOOHHH... ooooohhh... Mmmmm... Is that what you have been waiting for?"

"Yes, Master. Yes. Thank you, Master. Mmmm..."

I wanted his cream in me very badly, but for him to relieve himself in me was something I had been waiting for all week. Then he stuck the toy back into me to keep me open enough for him to slip in later. As I pleasured him some more, he whipped me a few times to let me know that he will not make it easy for me to please him. He unloaded his cream all over my back a few times making me very anxious to receive his hardness in me.

Finally, when he was in between my wet flower aching for his hard attention, he had a condom on to tease me even further. He thrust all of his hardness into me without mercy. Then I knew what he meant by having me hold onto the toy for my sake. Since I could not hold onto it earlier, this is the price I pay. It was almost difficult for me to hold back my shaking after a minute with all his teasing.

"Oh? Are you trying to shake without my permission?"

"No, Master. No."

"It seems to me you are receiving too much pleasure."

He then removed the toy and pushed himself into my back door again. Then gave me a few, hard slaps on my cheeks to have me relieve him. Again, he kept the cream away from me.

"You should be very happy that I relieved myself in you twice."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. Mmmm..."

He knew I was getting tired so he had me lay down on my front side with legs chained in the air and spread apart. I knew this was going to be very enjoyable for him. It was his way of being able to tease me even further. He slid in and out of me slowly trying to build up my desire for relief. I was waiting for him to unload his thick cream into me since this time he did not wear a condom.

"Hmm... You want to shake for me, yes?"

"Yes. No. I mean what ever Master like for me to do. Mmmmm..."

He slid in and out of me a few more times making me scream before he pushed himself into my back door again. It felt great when he released all his hot juice into me.

"I know you enjoyed that. Now hold onto it."

Again, he put the toy back in to have me hold onto all his juice. Now if only he can release all that into my flower then my night would be complete. I know each time he is relieved that I am closer to receiving his cream right where I want it. This is torture for me. In between all this, he teases me some more. My Master cleans himself with a wet towel after every relief as a way to tease me. He knows that I would enjoy cleaning him there, but does not give me such a privilege.

I love it when he kisses my body. He loves to run his tongue all around my perky berries making me want relief even more and denies me of that satisfaction. It feels great for him to be in my flower, but if he feels a quiver coming then he will quickly go into my back door to prevent me from shaking all the way. He will not allow me to have twice the pleasure that easily.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAAAHH!! Ooooooooohh... Mmm..."

My night is complete. I finally get his hot cream in my delicate flower. He stays in me for another round to make me hold onto his cream which I love, but also fear since it makes me more sensitive. I do not want to quiver to make him upset. I thanked him every time he is relieved and I thank him greatly when he relieves himself where I like it. It makes me feel really good inside.

"The night is not over yet, Cee Cee. I have more love to unload and you have not screamed enough yet."

"OOOOHH Masteeeer! AAAHHH!! Mmmmm... Aaaaahh..."

"Do not dare shake."

"Mmmm... Yes, Master. Aaaahhh..."

He pounded me hard and fast to see how long I could endure all that. Then he would stop abruptly and do it again to push me to my limit.

"You want relief, yes?"

"YES! YES! Aaaaahhh... Yes, Master."

I know that was not what I should say to him, but I could not think straight any more. My body was ready to shake without care.

"Well then, you shall work for it. Move those hips for your relief."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMmmm..."

He quickly pulled out, gave me less than 30 seconds to catch my breath and plunged back in making me work for my relief again. If I do not have the ability to do that, he slides in and out of me at a rapid speed to hear me shake long and hard.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!! AAAAAHHH!! Oooooohh..."

By the third round, he was pounding me hard to make me shake uncontrollably and extra sensitive.

"Do you want relief?"

"No, Master. No. Mmmm..."

"Did you not want relief earlier?"

"Yes, Master. I did. Mmmmm..."

"You need to learn to make up your mind. Next time you say yes, make sure you mean it. I will make sure that you do."

"Yes, Master. Mmmmm... Ooooohh..."

"To make sure you understand me well enough, I want you to shake some more."

I turned my head, but that did not do any good. He kept pushing hard to make me scream wildly. It was too much for me to handle, but he loved how I could not handle all that. The purpose of the hard room is to show how hard he can be on me and in me.

"Now what do you say?"

"Mmmm... Thank you, Master. Thank you for all your attention. Mmmm... Thank you for giving me the pleasure to please you. Mmmm..."

He was not easy on me the next day. It was difficult enough for me to walk straight, but he wanted to test how well I have improved on my squeezing and overall pleasuring him. As painful and difficult as it was for me, I did all that I could to please him as I whimper in pain. At least I get to recover when he is at work for the week.

My Master told me how it pleases him greatly to know that I do everything he commands me to do. It means a lot more to him when I am staying with others and pleasing them for his pleasure. He knows it is not easy for me to do that, but I do it to keep him happy. The idea of teasing me in such a way is very arousing to him.

On Monday, he came home with Adora to my surprise. He told me that she will be staying with him for the week and I will be with Master Julius. I had never been so fearful in my life before.

"No, Master. No. Please, no. I will do better. Please give me a chance."

"You will go with Master Julius tonight. He will arrive soon. Now clean yourself up quickly before he shows up. Is there any objection?"

He gave me a look of disappointment to make sure I do not object. I went to clean myself quickly as he ordered and came back almost in tears. Adora got close to me to say that it will be alright. She told me how this is a way for her to get Master to take her in and that I will be happy to see the change a week from now. My heart was full of warmth knowing I can spend more time with her, but I was fearing what may happen to me with Master Julius.

An hour later, Master Julius showed up to take me with him. I looked back to see Adora smiling at me to let me know it will be alright as I saw a bulge from my Master's pants. I wanted to cry, but the only thing that kept my hopes up was that I will be able to see Adora more after a week.

"Come along, pleasure girl. I will see to it that you receive a lot of attention from me. You will thank me for every bit of it. What do you say to that?"

"Thank you, Master Julius. I will do my best to please you, Master Julius."

He gave out a sinister laugh as my head hanged down. This week will be worse than being with Dr. Harden. My sore spots are not even fully recovered yet. I hope the week will go by quickly enough.

********

The story ends here. There will be a continuation of this in the future under another title. I will be touching on romance for a while. Maybe throw in a new theme for this department here and there. I would like to touch more on fantasy and maybe some comedy.