Dr. Love's Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

She nodded and watched the image of her rectum spasming in time to the slight cramping she felt from the bulbed invader.

"Okay, before we get to the next part, I'm going to take a couple of pictures." He stepped behind the cart and fiddled again. Something happened to the rectal-cam and she gasped as it began to move in a circular orbit inside her. The monitor showed a revolving image, first one side, then the bottom, then the other side and then the top of her channel. She looked down past her breasts to see if she could see the thing moving, but she could only feel it: a weird pulsing, like a small fist pushing around inside her. She breathed deeply, the added pressure changing the feeling, and she clamped down on it, trying to push it out.

"It's okay. That's normal. Look." He drew her attention back to the rectal-cam and saw how her muscles were closing and opening in a steady rhythm. "That will subside shortly. But if there's any pain, tell me, okay?"

She groaned an agreement, and saw a stream of juices practically flowing from her vagina.

"Now, with respect to lubrication for this one," he held up the second bulb, again chattering as he considered the next step. "I would say we don't need any, given how much emission you're providing on your own. Normally, I'd say let's use it, but in this instance, it could be much clearer without it. What do you say?"

He didn't wait for her to answer as he positioned the bulb at the entrance to her pussy. She nodded vaguely, the feelings growing in her groin from the stimulation and the cameras; the familiar ramp to an orgasm beginning. She could tell it was going to be a big one -- it had been building for a week, in spite of making love to Mike just yesterday -- and now, this setup, so much more than she had bargained for. She moaned as he began to push it in, watching the second camera.

The lens brushed past strands of pubic hair, opening her thin inner lips, the deep pink flesh lit up from the bulb's tip. And then it was in her, the visuals weirdly distinct from the feeling of it opening her channel, the sound of it slipping in between her lips, smacking from her natural lubrication.

"Yes," he commented, keeping her lips open with two fingers as he manipulated the camera into her. "You don't need any additional lubrication. Do you often lubricate like this, or is this particularly arousing to you?"

She didn't know what to say. She blushed at the thought of admitting how aroused she was. Her head was confused, the growing orgasm blotting out any rational thoughts. "I don't think so," she answered and then realized it wasn't an answer at all. "What?" She looked up at him, hoping he would repeat the question.

"There, I think we're in."

She looked at the vag-cam and saw a completely different sort of tissue from the rectal-cam: where the skin in her rectum was pinkish white, with small veins visible when the camera circled around, the skin in her vagina was a deepish pink -- almost purple. She wanted to move her hands all of a sudden, to stroke her clit which she could see faintly poking out from its hood on the overview camera. She pushed against him, hoping she could stimulate something.

"It's okay," he reassured her, seemingly misreading her movement, "I'm going to stop for a moment and let you adjust. Then we'll proceed to your cervix."

She groaned again, feeling the rectal bulb pushing up against the larger bulb in her pussy, forcing it against the underside of her clit. The orgasm was building, she could feel it, but she knew it wouldn't go much further without something else. She couldn't face the prospect of asking him. She just breathed and whimpered slightly, her eyes moving rapidly from the overview to the rectal-cam and vag-cam. She looked down her body and saw him adjusting himself.

He's getting aroused by this! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. The thought forced another moan from her and she adjusted her body, trying to push against the instruments to increase the stimulation.

"Shall we proceed?" He placed his hand on her mound, the webbing between his thumb and forefinger just grazing her clit as he pushed the instrument in further. She let out a small cry as much from the change in pressure as the burst of arousal from her sensitive micro-erection. She watched as her flesh peeled away from the bulb until the light shined on a white wall interrupted by another sphincter -- a black spider pattern radiating from a pin hole. "Your cervix. You know," he said conversationally, "you're really quite wet. I don't think I've seen a patient as wet as you are."

She moaned again as the rectal-cam pushed against her. "Please," she whispered. She needed him to do something more. "Please..."

"We're almost done. I know this can be uncomfortable. Well your cervix looks fine. There's a small test I'd like to perform -- you shouldn't feel anything, but I'll need to attach an electrical lead to your left nipple. If that's okay?"

She looked up at him, alarmed at the idea of electricity at this point, but the fog of pleasure slowed her reaction time. The pulsing of the bulb in her ass distracted her, as did the images of her body, the inside of her rectum and vagina. Before she could say anything, he had attached a small clip to her erect nipple. It didn't hurt, to her surprise; it was almost comforting an additional pinching stimulation. She knew it wasn't enough, but it helped a little.

And then she watched as a small spark jumped from the vag-cam to her cervix. Moments later she felt the charge in her nipple and she let out a small shriek of surprise. 'What the fuck?!" She tried to cover her mouth, at the cuss word that had escaped but her hands were immobilized. Again, a spark, and again a charge on her nipple, this time with a small nova of stimulation in her rib cage. "What is that?" It came out as a hoarse whisper.

"So, the interesting thing is, the cervix doesn't really have much in the way of nerve endings. You know the stuff about having a penis deep inside you doesn't mean much up against your cervix. But there are nerve connections with your nipples, yeah? It's not unpleasant, right?"

She shook her head, agreeing with his double negative and jerked slightly each time the spark jumped. The electricity added to the glow growing from her clit out to her groin, up her spine and now down from her nipple.

"Would you like to feel it against your clitoris? I've been told by some of my patients it can be very stimulating." Again, he didn't wait for her to reply before he pulled another lead out from somewhere and very gently nuzzled it against her nubbin.

"No...no...will it hurt...aghhhhhhoh godohgodohgodohgod, yes, yes, yes...shit! yes." She hadn't felt anything like it in her life. With each spark, her clit lit up, exploding small puffs of pleasure into her vagina where the pulse met the bulb, and then an echoing pulse, much fainter now, from her nipple. She kept issuing a stream of exclamations even as her slit issued a thicker stream of mucous.

"Okay, Terry, you're almost there. I just need to make one final adjustment in this instrument here," he pointed to the vag-cam, "and then we can move on." As he spoke, he touched a control and she felt the bulb in her pussy begin to expand, pushing against her walls, growing outward toward her entrance, like a clown's balloon. The camera image vibrated and oscillated.

She couldn't take it -- the pulses of electricity, the clamps on her nipple and clit, the moving anal plug and now the bulb expanding inside her like a freak cock. The orgasm exploded through her, erupting up her spine, racing into her brain, wiping out any sensory input. The rush of white light enveloped her, dimming the electrical pulses she could still feel, the pulsing in her rectum, the bulb in her cunt that filled her completely. She let out a small scream of pleasure, and arched her back a little higher.

As she came out of it, her breathing ragged, tears squeezing from her eyes, she realized he hadn't changed anything. The instruments were still inside her. The only difference was the vag-cam had started to deflate, only to start again.

He had moved behind the rolling cart and was fooling around with something else. She wasn't sure she could take any more. It was rare for her to cum more than once as it was, and the supernova of the orgasm was still traveling back through her, down her legs to her feet.

"Did you just have an orgasm, Terry?" She couldn't see him clearly from behind the cart, but she thought she heard the sound of a zipper.

"Yes...I mean...yes...yes, doctor I did." She was starting to feel a second one building - the two bulbs deep inside her moving in complicated patterns, the imagery of her naked body stretched out, her vagina split open, her muff now wet. Another motion from behind the cart drew her eye and she saw he had removed his pants and was unbuttoning his shirt. This can't be happening! Mike wouldn't want this! But in spite of her growing terror, her body flooded her with a different emotion -- a yearning to have a cock deep inside her; the sensations from the electricity continuing to bombard her nerves.

He was completely naked now, even though she couldn't see him entirely -- his chest, full of hair, his knees. She wondered what his cock looked like, the hunger for a real fuck wrestling with her confusion; she mentally slapped herself for even thinking it. And then another round of pulses from the machine made her close her eyes, the orgasm just barely cresting.

She struggled but couldn't move, other than bounce her butt on the end of the table. The jiggling only intensified the pressure of the electrical leads on her clit and the pulsing of the bulbs in her channels. He came around the cart and she could see his erection, standing practically straight up from between his legs and she moaned. Looking at his butt in the camera momentarily she thought she saw a familiar mole but she was distracted by his movements. He pulled the mask of his face.

The face didn't register immediately, even as he pulled his cap off, but then the full image of Mike's body hit her full force and she tipped over the edge into the second orgasm of the day. "OhGODohGODohGODYESYESYESYESYESYES!!"

She was so confused, but didn't have time to care. The orgasm lifted her conscious mind away for a few heartbeats, the stimulation from the machine carrying her along. Mike? Mike? How? She fluttered her eyes open and stared at him, taking in the familiar muscles, his erection barely visible on the camera.

'How? Wha...." She just looked at him; his eyes weren't the right color!

He ran his hands up her legs, pushing on the cables, his thumbs grazing her clit, forcing a guttural moan from her. "Was it everything you wanted?" He stroked her, forcing her to push up against him, purring.

"GodGodGodGODYES!" She wanted to be unstrapped so she could take him inside her, kiss him.

As if reading her mind, he started pulling the vag-cam out of her, the pulsing bulb pulling open her lips and popping the electrode off her clit. She screamed at the intensity and then moaned at being left so empty.

"These are pretty nice, don't you think?" He was studying the bulb as if that was the thing she was focused on.

"Get your cock in me," she demanded, exasperated. "And tell me what the fuck you did just now....aaggggahhhhgggg"

He slipped the head of his erection into her and crawled up onto the table. "This certainly gives a new meaning to the phrase, 'the doctor is in,' eh?"

"Undo my hands, Mike, please, I want to feel your butt." As soon as she was free she pushed her hands onto his tight ass, shoving him deeper into her, pushing against the pulsating bulb in her ass. She watched the couple on the TV, the guy deep in the woman, his muscles tensing and relaxing in rhythm to the cock pushing deeper into her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming again, yes!"

And then she lost consciousness briefly, her hands squeezing his tight buns, the sound of the machines and her moans filling her ears.

It felt like hours later, the two of them lightly stroking each other, his lips occasionally brushing across her nipples. "How did you do this?" She let her hand drift onto his ass again. Such a great ass!

"Bill's a buddy of mine from college. He owed me one. It's a Wednesday and he's never open on a Wednesday."

"But the cleaning crew and the 'other patient?'"

"No 'other patient.' There was a cleaning crew," he slipped his finger into her cunt, smearing their combined liquid onto her lips. "They were really confused. I had to get that supervisor out of here."

"But you left the door open!"

"Yeah. Nice touch, yeah?"

"No!" She slapped his ass a little harder than was necessary.

"Ummm, I like it when you do that."

"And all of this? What the fuck is all of this?" She looked over at the equipment and saw the clothes he'd deposited on the floor; she noticed the elevator soles and what looked like shoulder pads. She studied his eyes again, squinting at him.

"Well, that's what took some time. I've been thinking about this setup for awhile, and you gave me the perfect excuse. Just took a little of this and a little of that. It works, yeah? Oh. You're confused about the eyes. Contacts."

"Yeaahhh," she exhaled the word, thinking about those two bulbs moving inside her, the images on the screen of her orgasm from the inside and outside. "Does the doctor have an open slot?"

"Two," he said, sliding off the bed and reaching for the cables.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers