Dr. Lowenstein's Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody raised a hand. Dr. Lowenstein smiled knowingly. "I'll have you know that all of you have raised your hands, and quite quickly at that." It would be helpful to realize that they were not alone in their feelings; again, the mutual experience of embarrassed discomfort. "But, I do see virtually every one of you kept one hand in a very carefully chosen place." A few nervous giggles of admission could be heard. "We are now going to begin a series of exercises to develop better self-esteem and comfort." Hearts began to race.

"First, I must change your positions to provide you with even more security regarding your confidentiality and anonymity." That made them feel better.

Dr. Lowenstein took the hand of each boy, one at a time, to stand in a line, not knowing by whom they were standing. She giggled to herself at the sight of Carl and Mason using their other hand to try to hide their erections waving beneath their underwear as they followed behind.

Once she had them in a nice line, she brought a girl to stand in front of each boy, being careful to ensure that the pairings were different than what they had before.

"Now , I want you to stand proudly facing your partner, as each of you really has so much to be proud of."

None of them felt particularly proud. In fact, they all felt a bit childish, standing there in their underwear. But, the exercise drew on the theory that feelings will follow behavior. If you behave as if you are proud and comfortable, you will grow to feel that way. "For the boys, I want you to stand with your hands on your hips, like you're a swashbuckling buccaneer. Pretend that your Captain Jack Sparrow!" That brought a few giggles from the girls.

"And, that means boys that you can no longer cover yourselves up."

Carl and Mason were particularly reluctant to remove their hands, as their erections would no longer be hidden from view. They so hoped that Dr. Lowenstein wouldn't call attention to them.

Dr. Lowenstein certainly did see them, and she had to smile. Two boys standing there in their undies, trying to look as masculine as possible with their little stiff penises poking out their underwear. It was such an adorable sight. Carl was wearing quite loose boxers, and his stiff willy was really thrusting it out. She wondered if he realized how obvious it was.

The boys posed as Dr. Lowenstein had instructed, trying to look as tough as they could in their briefs and boxers. "Oh my, girls, we certainly have some daring and handsome young pirates here. Oh, I just so wish you could see them."

Heads turned to Dr. Lowenstein, the boys with startled and anxious expressions quite evident on their faces, even with the blindfolds. A couple of the girls though grinned mischievously.

"But, don't any of you try to sneak a peek. Trust among the members is so very important in a group, as you of course all trust in me."

Dr. Lowenstein walked along behind the line of young men, inspecting her pirates. "Oh, yes we do have quite the display here of strong, handsome young men. Oh my, the pecs on this one are so manly, so impressive," she said, as she reached around to briefly caress Mason's chest, being careful not to let her brassiere touch his back, giving away the fact that she was undressed as well. "And, this one has such biceps, my goodness," she said, feeling the muscles of Jason, who himself now felt a bit of swelling within his boxers as Dr. Lowenstein gripped his arm. He never thought of himself as being particularly strong, but if a doctor said so, and a rather pretty one at that, well, it did make him feel good.

When Dr. Lowenstein got to Carl, she lightly placed the tips of her fingers on the tip of his erection. He flinched at the feel of her touch, but he remained in place. She said, "And, girls, one of the boys is finding this exercise to be quite exciting indeed," as she lightly traced her fingers around and around the bulb of his swollen cock.

Carl blushed deeply, hoping against hope that she wouldn't identify him by name. She didn't, but many of them, boys and girls alike, wondered who it was. The girls blushed at the thought that one boy apparently had an erection. Mason assumed it was him she was talking about, and his face now flushed as well.

The boys, however, quickly learned that they did not have to be concerned that they would be the sole object of attention.

"Now, ladies, I think it is your turn. I want each of you to strike a seductive pose, as you are now standing before a very attractive, strong, pirate, wearing but only his briefs or boxers, depending, of course, on the young man's personal predilections," she said, as she snapped the briefs of Jason. The girls giggled, as they could hear the snapping and knew full well what that meant. Dr. Lowenstein wanted to add that it perhaps depended upon what their mothers had laid out this morning for her young pirate, but that would hardly help to build self-esteem and, sadly enough, it might in fact actually be true for at least one or two of them, as many of the students at Templeton still lived with their parents and she would not be surprised if one of the more socially timid boys had a rather overprotective and infantilizing mother.

The girls did their best. They all felt really quite foolish, which was in part why it was so helpful to be wearing blindfolds. They could not see how stupid they looked and, more importantly, they knew that nobody else could see as well. Dr. Lowenstein though put them further at ease.

"Oh my goodness, boys, you really should see this one." Tracie was standing in a traditional model's pose, hands on hips that were cocked to the left. Dr. Lowenstein lightly ran her fingers along her slender hips. "She looks so terribly sexy." Tracie didn't feel at all sexy, but perhaps she did look sexy? Dr. Lowenstein seemed to think so.

"And boys, one of the girls, I won't say which one, is holding up her breasts, like luscious ripe pears for a boy's plucking." That was Virginia. She would have been the most likely one to do so, as she had the largest breasts, but Dr. Lowenstein felt the reference to peaches might throw them off, as most would refer to Virginia's breasts as melons rather than simply peaches.

"And, oh my, the panties on this one are so tight. Have any of you heard of the expression, 'camel toe'?" Only two of the boys and one of the girls, Colleen, raised a hand. "Colleen, good for you. Why don't you explain it for the boys?" Colleen wasn't expecting that she would actually be called upon. But, unbeknownst to her, the selection was quite appropriate, as she was the one with the camel toe. "Um, well, doctor, it's when a girl's shorts, or, um, Oh!" Colleen flinched as she felt Dr. Lowenstein lightly pressing her fingers against the lips of her cunnie, outlined so seductively through her tight cotton panties. "Um, well, uh, the panties, Dr. Lowenstein," her voice a bit breathless, "are so tight that you can see the outline of her, of her."

"What part of her, Colleen?" Dr. Lowenstein asked, as she traced her fingers up and down Colleen's soft, feminine lips.

"Oh my, um, her vagina, Dr. Lowenstein."

"Yes, her pretty feminine lips, and indeed one of the girls has such a very pretty camel toe," she said, now softly squeezing Colleen's cunnie through her panties. Colleen's face became beet red, as she was now sure that Dr. Lowenstein was referring to her. She must be, given the attention of her fingers. But, her confused, embarrassed state was also a direct effect of the doctor's seductive fingers.

"And, the nipples on this girl," she said, moving over to Mary, "are so perky." She ran her finger around and around Mary's protruding nipple. "My goodness, they are just pushing out so hard." The nipples stiffened even further as Dr. Lowenstein squeezed her feminine erection.

"And, my goodness, I do believe that another young man is showing his approval." She reached across from Mary and grasped the erection of Jason, who was now standing in front of Mary, and standing up rather tall in his boxers. All the talk about the girls had gotten him excited. He couldn't see anything, but hearing about it was plenty enough to get this young male going. He jerked a bit with surprise at the feel of the doctor's hand grasping his cock, but he sorely appreciated the fact that she was not offended. On the contrary, she continued to handle him for a bit, enjoying the feel of his young stiffness. "Oh, yes, this is indeed a very healthy, stout young man," she said approvingly.

William though was still quite limp. Dr. Lowenstein had hoped that by now all of the boys would be demonstrably aroused. She knew though through her summer training that some males needed a bit more encouragement. She moved over to William and said, "And, my gracious," as she began to explore and fondle him through his briefs, "One of the girls has such pretty undies." Dr. Lowenstein smiled as she felt the young man's little balls through his briefs. They were so soft and tender. She bet they would be terribly cute. "They're trimmed with lace and sprinkled with little pink bunnies: so very cute," she said, as she gently squeezed him.

Tracie had to smile. She knew the doctor was talking about her panties. It was a bit awkward to hear her describing her panties to the boys, but they wouldn't know that she was wearing them and it was really nice to hear that a mature, experienced woman like Dr. Lowenstein felt that hers were the prettiest pair of panties.

"Yet, my goodness, her undies are also so terribly sheer." She switched from William's testicles to his penis, softly squeezing and fondling the young fellow. "I mean, I told you of the camel toe of one young lady, but this time it's not really needed. I mean, you can actually see her most personal femininity through the sheer material."

Tracie furrowed her brow and squirmed at bit with that remark. She didn't think you could actually see through them. That was a bit embarrassing, even though the doctor was a lady as well. Goodness, imagine if they had a male therapist! She clenched her thighs together, trying to hide her personal intimacy from view.

Dr. Lowenstein danced her fingers along William's budding growth. She was actually lying about Tracie's panties. You couldn't see through the cotton. But, the doctor was appealing to their imagination, not to the reality. Therapists often work with and appeal to clients' fantasies and wishes, as well as what is actually true. "In fact, it looks like one of the little bunnies is actually giving her feminine place a kiss." She could feel that William didn't need any more help. His erection was now growing quite fast under the soft feel of her hand and her seductive description of Tracie's panties. She felt like such a good therapist. "My, my, I think that just the thought about her panties has made all the boys now stiff and happy. Aren't you girls just a little bit curious about them? Four lovely stiffies, all pointing up so proudly?"

They were. They had to admit that, but they were not about to ask to see them, as they knew that would imply that the boys could see them as well.

"And, I bet you boys are at least just a bit interested in who has the camel toe." They were very curious indeed.

"In fact, which one of you boys has ever seen a camel toe?"

The boys dropped their pirate poses and three of them raised their hands. The only one who didn't was William. But, Dr. Lowenstein said, "Oh my, that is so sad, only one of the boys raised his hand. Three of our young men have never actually seen one," making William feel less inadequate, and the other three feel quite experienced. "Now girls, isn't that a shame." None of them said anything, as they were a little concerned what an expression of sympathy might imply.

"But, then again, how many of you girls have ever seen an erection poking out through a boy's trousers?" They dropped their poses and all of them raised their hands. It wasn't necessarily with a boyfriend. Some of them felt they had seen boners at one time or another on their brothers, or maybe on a boy at school, or perhaps at a swimming pool, through his trunks. Dr. Lowenstein, though, said, "Well, only one girl raised her hand," making all four of the girls feel quite experienced, relative to the others, and the boys much less self-conscious. If the girls hadn't yet seen one, then they could hardly think that theirs was inadequate.

"Virginia, why don't you tell us about it?" Virginia, like Colleen, had not expected that keeping her hand up would have meant that she would have to volunteer the story, but such surprises and challenges are to be expected during a group therapy, particularly the sharing of experiences that had contributed to one's current problems. It did help, though, to be blindfolded.

"Well, um, it was with a guy I was dating?"

"Really, yes, tell us."

"Yes, doctor, well, um, I guess he must have gotten real excited. We had been kissing a lot, you know."

"Did you touch him. You know? Down there?"

"Oh no, ma'am, goodness no. But, well, I guess he obviously wanted me to because he suddenly just pulled down his pants and his thing was all sticking up through his undies."

"And how did that make you feel?" It was a therapeutic cliche to ask this question, but it did help to bring feelings and concerns out into the open.

"Well, gosh, I mean, kind of scared. I mean, well, like, it was so sudden and everything."

"Weren't you the least bit interested in it?"

Virginia sighed. She didn't want to admit to that but, she knew as a good patient, if she was going to get better, she would have to be honest. "Well, maybe, just a little bit."

"What happened?"

"Well, I got so scared that I screamed and told him to pull his pants back up."

Dr. Lowenstein placed her hand on the girl's shoulder, letting her know that she was there to support her and that everything would be fine. "Are you still dating this boy?"

"Oh no, no. I felt so embarrassed, and I guess maybe he did as well. I don't know. We haven't spoken to each other since then."

"Well now, that is indeed a shame." Dr. Lowenstein used her other hand to gently cup one of Virginia's breasts, which was itself nicely cupped within her brassiere. Virginia flinched, but she didn't pull away. Doctors will often touch a patient, even in personal places. Dr. Lowenstein was a psychologist, not a real doctor, but she was still a sex therapist. Virginia again appreciated the blindfolds.

Dr. Lowenstein softly squeezed her breast. "I imagine that he so much wanted to see your lovely soft breasts. Would you have liked to show them to him?"

Virginia bowed her head. She would have. A part of her indeed had wanted him to see her, as well as see him. She nodded.

"My dear." Dr. Lowenstein gave Virginia a reassuring squeeze of her breast as she instructed, "You must speak up now dear, after all, nobody can actually see you. It's important to express your true feelings to the group."

"Yes ma'am," she softly replied. "I did. I mean I probably would have, eventually. But, it all happened so fast and I just got so scared." Dr. Lowenstein reassuring caress of her breast did help her to open up. It was an intimate touch that nurtured an intimate confession.

"Well, maybe if you were able to see one where it's safe, where you are safe, that it wouldn't be so scarey anymore. Don't you think?" Dr. Lowenstein could feel Virginia's nipple stiffening through her brassiere as she tenderly played with the little nub.

"I guess so," she quietly replied, her heart racing, her breathing accelerating with the tender caressing of the doctor.

"Well, as your doctor, I'm sure it would." She let go of Virginia's breast and asked the other girls. "What do you think ladies? Do you think it would help Virginia get over her fear of erect penises if she was able to see one or two where she is safe and secure?"

None of the girls could really disagree. The doctor had already said that it would help, and she was a professional. Plus, they knew that she was probably right. It was like anything that made one fearful. You needed to face it, and certainly facing it in the comfort and security of treatment would obviously be therapeutic. They all softly agreed, but were shifting their feet. They could sense where this was leading.

"Well, I think you're absolutely right. Here's what we will do. On the count of three, I want each of you to remove your blindfolds." Each of the girls turned their heads to the doctor, their hands again covering their breasts and cunnies, expressing their nervousness over such an idea. The boys, as well, covered themselves, feeling quite embarrassed about having to expose themselves like this.

"Now, I can see that you are all a bit apprehensive. But, you have come so far, it would be such a shame to fail now, and I know you can do it. You must trust me, your therapist, that this will indeed help each of you with your anxieties, your insecurities. Keep in mind, we are all in this together. You may feel a bit scared, maybe even real scared, but so is the person beside you and across from you, and it is through our mutual support as we face our fears, together as a group, that we will overcome them."

It was still unclear if they would do it.

Virginia spoke up, "Do we really have to do this?" Colleen and Virginia joined in, and even a couple of the boys voiced their opposition. They were not particularly interested in having to stand in front of girls in just their underwear, particularly in their currently state of embarrassing erections. Who would really enjoy that?

Dr. Lowenstein furrowed her brow with concern. But, she had anticipated this. "I will tell you what. I so firmly believe in the safety, the value, the growth you will achieve through this exercise, that I will myself join you. I will first remove my own garments, down to my brassiere and panties, and then we join in this wonderful adventure together."

"Dr. Lowenstein!" Virginia exclaimed. That was a shock, to say the least. The doctor was really going to do this?! She was going to take off her clothes as well? What doctor would be willing to do that? This was truly a most dedicated therapist. They were dumbstruck, speechless, and then they heard the tell tale sound of clothes being removed.

Dr. Lowenstein though was simply pretending to take off her blouse and skirt, having already done so. She had always planned on telling them that she would join them. She was only waiting for the right moment. All great therapists know that it is not so much the content of their insights, it is the timing.

She was in fact wearing one of her better bra and panties set. She was wearing black lace satin panties and a push up, deep plunge brassiere, with matching lace-up front garter belt and black satin nylons. Her nipples were quite noticeable through the sheer, lace brassiere, although perhaps the eyes would be fixed on her very noticeable cleavage. She was a very sexy sight indeed.

She might in fact grossly overshadow the more simple and plain panties and brassieres that the girls were wearing. But, it was also good to maintain her leadership role to be dressed in a manner that distinguished her from the girls, providing her a quality of being more mature, experienced, and wise. "Alright kids." They were college students, young adults, but perhaps at the present moment, dressed in their undies, they did seem a bit like kids. "Off with the blindfolds."

They knew they had to do it now. The doctor had taken off her blouse and skirt. How could they deny her request now? There was, however, still some doubts. Perhaps this was a trick? Therapists will at times be deceptive, even manipulative, for the sake of treatment. Could they really trust her? Had she in fact removed her clothes? Virginia had to be sure. "Did you really do it, doctor?"