Dr. Mabuse SOI: Massage Parlor Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but couldn't believe how lucky I was that day. I moved over Linda's chest and slid my cock into her warm wet pussy. For an older woman, her pussy had a nice grip on my cock as I started to slide in and out of her. She put her legs around my hips as I began to pump her faster. She would whisper, "Fuck me, fuck your mommy." I was getting into the role play too and enjoyed Linda saying that as we screwed. When she said, "Fuck me hard son, shoot your cum in mommy" I couldn't hold back. I pushed hard and shot my load in her. We rocked for a few minutes as Linda said, "Oh baby, I love your cum in mommy's pussy." I eventually untangled myself and lit a cigarette for each of us.

"Did you like that?" smiled Linda.

"That was the best!" I smiled back

"Well, I told you that I'd make it worth your while." She grinned.

"Too be honest, I enjoyed jacking off your son." I said, "And I enjoyed watching you two together. Your son is the luckiest guy in the world to have a mom like you."

"He knows it." smiled Linda, "And I am the luckiest mother too. I was really turned on seeing you two and I wanted to do something special for you. I almost asked if you would suck his cock but I thought that was too far for either of you."

"I would not have gone that far" I said, "Have you done anything more with John than just a total massage?"

"Just that" she said, "I fantasize about it and we were like my fantasy a few minutes ago. But I could not really go all the way with him. Just too many issues to deal with and I would think that my husband would find out."

Linda indicated that our time was up for the session and began to pull up the sheets as I dressed. She then led me back to the main entrance and asked, "Same time next week?" and I nodded yes. She gave me a light kiss and I left.

I came back the following week and Linda was not on duty. I took a massage with one of the other girls and during that massage asked about Linda. She said Linda didn't show for work on Saturday and just disappeared. She said that was common in the business. Girls work for awhile and then just quit. Sometimes they go to another parlor but more often, you never hear from them again. I enjoyed the massage but was saddened that Linda was probably out of the business and I would never see her again. Over the years, I have experienced a variety of sexual pleasures but the last two sessions with Linda were among the best.

12