Dr Mabuse SOI: The Incestuous Charm

Story Info
A bracelet's power to create incest.
17.6k words
4.66
130k
68

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I am an archeological student at one of the more prestigious universities on the east coast. After my junior year, I was invited to intern at an archeological dig in Egypt and the events of that summer changed the way I thought about gods and incest.

After graduating high school, my parents were killed in an accident while traveling overseas. This left just my older sister, Beth who lives in Boston, and me. I was accepted to one of the Ivy League colleges, financing it through a scholarship and with my half of the estate money. I went to live with my older sister in this converted loft in the financial district and commuting to college.

Beth is about seven years older than me and through the terms of our parent's will, responsible for me until I was 21. We got along well as children although we did not interact much as teens. Beth is very tall, kind of thick but not overweight, with black hair cut above her neckline and has a rather high octave voice. Beth didn't look like any of our immediate family members and my father always said she was left at the doorstep by gypsies. She was the high school cheerleader and applied that same high energy level and enthusiasm in her career. After graduating college she took a job in the financial district of Boston. Beth used her share of the estate money to buy this loft close to work and spared no expense decorating it. We were more like friends sharing a place then brother and sister. With our schedules, we never saw each other much and overlooked each other's occasionally sleepovers either respective friends.

Towards the end of my junior year, one of my professors offered me a summer internship with his archeological project. Professor Grant knew of my interest in Egyptian archaeology and we had developed a good student teacher relationship over the last year or so. I immediately accepted and after Memorial Day, Beth was driving me to the Airport. She said she was going to miss me while I was gone but I didn't know if she was just being nice or really meant it. After a farewell kiss and hug, I was on a jet to Cairo. It was a long flight and I was very happy to see Professor Grant waiting for me in the Cairo Airport. We had something to eat then he drove me to the project which was somewhere between Cairo and Alexandria. I slept most of the way and woke up to this tent city in the middle of nowhere. My professor took me to my tent where I unpacked then slept again on a folding cot until morning.

The bright sunrise filtered through the tent and woke me up. I looked out of the tent and it reminded me of being at scout camp. There were rows of tents and people in shorts milling about. I recognized one of the senior students and he escorted me to the mess tent, pointing out the camp layout, especially where the latrines were. As I entered the mess tent, Professor Grant saw me and waved for me to come over. I sat next him as a local worker placed a plate of breakfast before me. Grant asked me how I liked the encampment so far and then explained more about the dig. Six months ago, a strong earthquake rocked this area and unearthed part of an ancient city. The Egyptian government invited Grant to participate with this international team to excavate the site. They have found that it is pre-dynasty Egypt which is more than 4,000 years BC and is the beginnings of ancient Egyptian culture. Even the Nile delta ran further south to where this city was once at the edge of a fertile agricultural area extending to the Mediterranean.

After absorbing his knowledge and breakfast, I was introduced to his team and put to work. Despite the glamorous image of archaeology from the movies, it is mainly sifting dirt and brushing away dirt to find pieces of pottery and the like. For three weeks, I moved dirt from one area to another hoping to find little bits of stuff which had archeological relevance. On the fourth week, I found something big in the pit that I was moving dirt from. I had removed about two inches of dirt when I came something hard. Normally you hit rocks large and small in a dig but this was stone which was different as it had a long edge with a smooth right angle. Before I got too excited, I removed more dirt from around the stone. So many times students thought they discovered something big and it was only a big rock in the ground. As I brushed away the dirt, I could see a flat surface extending down from the right angle and it had the beginnings of some very faint carving on it. I called over to Professor Grant who walked slowly and skeptically to my pit.

He examined the stone and agreed that it was more than just a rock. We spent the next four hours carefully brushing away the dirt. It was a part of a larger piece of stone tablet which had broke into pieces sometime in the last six or more millennia. It was about two feet across and a foot long with a row of carved hieroglyphics across the top and a faint image below it. Grant examined it closer and told me it was an image of Neeborus.

"I have never heard of that Egyptian god." I said.

"Neeborus is pre-dynasty and not much ws known about this god until about 1880." said Grant. "The first discoveries were done but British archeologists in about 1885. Neeborus was a sun god that over time evolved into Horus the sun god of the ancient kingdoms. Look closely and you will see a male and a female hawk head on one body facing opposite directions. You will learn more about Neeborus if you go for your master's degree. This was also a god of fertility and family life, especially for family life of the upper crust of society at that time. What would be the ruling class. It is thought that the worship of Neeborus lead to the intermarriage of family members, incest so to speak."

"Wow" I said, "Is this an important find?"

"Sort of" Grant smiled. "It is better than anything we have found so far but it's not King Tut's tomb. Certainly once the glyphs are translated; it may tell us more about Neeborus. That might be significant. There is so much guessing and myth over this deity than what we truly know."

"How so?" I asked.

"We know that many of the powers or beliefs associated with Neeborus were not associated to the later deity, Horus. Some went to lesser gods or became part of the culture and not attributed any god." said Grant.

"OK" I said, "But what about this speculation stuff?"

Grant said, "I'm coming to that. Around 1900 there was a group of ceremonial magicians in London who were the darlings of high society in Victorian England. Their leader thought he discovered a great magical revelation from a stele in the British museum. Namely Stele number 11437. It is one of the few artifacts on Neeborus in existence. He claimed, basically invented, many magical powers attributed to Neeborus and worked it into their magical philosophy and ceremonies. It introduced incest into the magical circles and quietly it spread through some of the upper classes of England at the time. These cults disappeared or went underground before the advent of World War II. They reappeared or were recovered around the 1960's in America and Western Europe. The stories spread and got bigger. People even claim that Hitler was a practitioner of Neeborus. There are many other cults who have adopted Neeborus like the Blue Sun people (see SOI Sedona Family). So anything we can find factual helps to tell the true story of this deity."

"Hard to imagine how one small and ancient item can get so much baggage attached to it." I said, "But it is like you taught us, religions evolve and change for many reasons. Large and small."

"I hope you decide to make archeological your profession." said Grant. "I really think that you would be very good at it. I would like to sponsor you for the master's program after your senior year. Anyway let's get some help and lift this from the pit."

"Thanks Professor for your offer. Let's talk more when the new semester begins." I said, "Let me get Bob and Ahmed to help us."

I climbed out of the pit and rounded up some help. Together the four of us maneuvered the stone from the pit and many from the encampment came by to see what we found. Grant and I were photographed with the stone then the stone was catalogued and sent to the Cairo Museum. After the day, it was back to the routine dirt removing and nothing special was found. It was the first week of August and I was beginning my last week of the internship. On Monday next week, I would be flying home. Being it was my last week I didn't work very hard in the pits. That morning I was back in the pit where I found the Neeborus stone and was digging on the shady side on the pit where it was cooler. I looked up in the sky and saw something unusual. There was a halo around the sun. It was like a circular rainbow that surrounded the sun. I looked curiously for a few minutes then it was gone. Then I looked down and a speck of green caught me eye.

I began brushing anyway the dirt as a line of green was revealed and as I brushed more, a circular band emerged. My excitement grew as I continued to brush away the dirt. I was tempted to just pull the artifact from the ground but patiently continued to brush away. Finally, a circular green band with one large lump on it emerged that resembled a bracelet. I wanted to call my professor to see the find but instead slipped it into the cargo pocket of my shorts. I was nervous about doing but couldn't help myself. I retired early in the evening to my tent and under a low light examined my find. I began to rub the item with a soft cloth and the green faded away to reveal copper metal. It seemed like I rubbed that item all night and finally I saw what my find really was. It was a crude thin copper bracelet with a carved lapis stone of the twin heads of Neeborus. I placed it on my wrist and it fit. I continued to admire it in the dim light as there was something very attractive or special about it.

Instead of reporting the find, I decided to keep it. That was against the professional code and was illegal but I hid it in my personal effects. I continued in the digs the next day and only the excitement of my find kept me going through the fatigue of little sleep. After dinner that evening, I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night from one of the most sexual intense dreams of my life. I dreamt that I was in bed with my mother. Not the usual image I had of her but something sensual and young like the pictures of her in high school. I had this aching hard on and began to stroke my cock, thinking of making love to my mother. I had never had thoughts like that of her before but found the dream and feeling to be intensely pleasurable. I was getting into this incestuous fantasy and soon came. After finding relief, I fell peaceably back to sleep. The next morning I wondered what sex would have been like with mom and how my father made love to her.

On my last day as a reward, Professor Grant took me to the market square to shop for any gifts to bring back. It was a large area filled with vendors and stalls selling anything you could imagine. I found several items of cotton clothing that appealed to me and after haggling with the proprietor, I purchased a dress for Beth and a shirt for myself. That evening I packed my bags and Grant took me to the airport the next morning. I had worried about getting the bracelet through Egyptian and US customs but something told me to just wear the bracelet under my new long sleeved cotton shirt and I would be alright. I went through customs and boarded the jet without question. On the flight back, I decided that I would only stay the evening with Beth then go visit some friends in my hometown before college started again. I exited on the US side without incident as well. Beth greeted me at the baggage carousels with a hug that was more loving than any touch she had given me before. We chatted about my adventures in Egypt from the airport to the loft. Life for Beth had been routine except she missed having me around the loft. I was a bit surprised as she never seemed concerned before about my comings and goings for the last couple of years.

Once at the loft Beth asked, "What presents did you bring back?"

I pushed back my shirt sleeve, showed her the bracelet and lied "I bought it from a jewelry vendor in the marketplace. What do you think?"

She looked at it for some time, moving my waist to see every inch of it. Beth mentioned "It's not very polished but there was something very attractive about it. What did you bring me?"

I lifted my bag to the kitchen table and groaned. "Sorry, my shoulders are still sore from all that digging this summer." I opened my bag and sorted through my belongings to find her present. I pulled out the folded material and flipped one end into the air unfolding the cotton dress. "This is for you."

"Oh my" gasped Beth, "It's beautiful. I think I will try it on right now."

"OK" I said, "I 'm just going to stow my bags away in my room and change some clothes in it. Since I'm going to visit some old friends around the lake tomorrow, I don't need to really unpack."

"OK" smiled Beth as she leaned over and kissed me. "Thanks for the dress; I hope you didn't spend too much on it."

"Things are pretty cheap over there. I'm glad you liked it. I was sure about getting it for you but I had a feeling that it was something you wanted."

Beth nodded and carried her new dress with her into her room. I carried my bag into my room and flopped on my bed for a few minutes. How nice it felt after sleeping several months on a cot. I changed out of my clothes into a t shirt and running shorts then exchanged some clothing from my bags. I went back into the living space and Beth was still in her room. I realized that I hadn't had a drink since I had left as alcohol was forbidden in Middle East. I had hoped there was some beer or wine in the fridge. I found a bottle of red wine and after pulling out the cork, poured a glass for me and my sister. I put her glass on the coffee table and took a sip of mine as I sat on the couch. It tasted so good and intense. I was massaging my left shoulder muscle when Beth came into the room.

"What do you think?" smiled my sister as she twirled around.

"Very pretty" I said, "I hope you don't find that I opened up some wine."

"Oh no" said Beth, "I think we need to celebrate your homecoming. Do I look Egyptian?"

I saw that Beth had put on extra blue mascara and black eyeliner. With her makeup, black hair, and white dress, she did look the part. "You look like a princess of Egypt."

"Bet you said that to all the girls there." laughed Beth as she picked up her glass of wine.

"If only there were any girls there" I smiled, "You do look very beautiful in that."

"So nice of you to say, Chris." smiled my sister, "Is your shoulder OK? I noticed you were working that shoulder."

"Oh, it will be fine." I said. "Just need some time to relax the muscles."

Beth sat behind me on the couch and said, "Enjoy your wine while I massage your shoulders." Beth began to work her long fingers into my shoulder muscles and it eased the minor pain I was experiencing. I was starting to get very relaxed. She paused for a moment to sip her wine and returned her fingers to my shoulders and neck. "How does that feel?"

"Great" I sighed, "Best my shoulders have felt in weeks. Now I know where to go for a great massage. It feels really good. Very nice of you to do this."

"I glad to do it" smiled my sister. "You really put on some muscle working the digs."

"I hadn't really noticed" I said, "I know that I lost some weight since I left. Oh yeah, right there, move your fingers in that spot."

"You like it there?" asked Beth as she kneaded her fingers around that sore muscle. "I've been really thinking about you for the last few weeks and really missed you."

"I've missed you and being home too." I said quietly. "Even started to have dreams of being home, you, even mom."

"Funny" said Beth, "I have been having dreams of you too. I guess you have been away too long. You know so of them have been kind of nasty." Her hands began to massage over my shoulders to around my upper chest area.

"I know I was getting homesick after awhile." I said, "I had a few of those dreams too. I even had one about mom."

Beth grinned, "I think everyone has those kind of dreams. Having one about mom sounds pretty kinky."

"Gets lonely in the desert" I joked, "Actually I was surprised. I never had dreams that that about her before."

"Did you enjoy it?" Beth asked.

"Yes" I said, "It was very intense too."

Beth moved her hands from my shoulders and wrapped her arms around my waist. "My brother is such a nasty boy" she teased. "Nothing wrong with enjoying a good sexual high. I leaned back and rested my back on my sister's chest. Her breasts provided such as nice cushion as I could tell she was braless. "I see you are getting relaxed. Is it the wine, my massage, or are you just tired?"

"Oh definitely the massage." I sighed. "If I knew how good your fingers are, I would have had you doing my shoulders a long time ago. I guess the wine helps too. Been awhile since I had a drink."

Beth whispered in my ear, "I am so glad you are home with me." Her fingers slipped from my waist and slowly glided into my running shorts. "What do you think of my fingers now?" My cock grew hard as her fingers wrapped around my cock. "I think you like that." Beth pulled the waistband of my running shorts down, letting my cock pop out, and positioned the waist band under my balls. "I have been dreaming about us playing naked all week and just had to play with your cock. You OK with it? I know what I doing with my brother isn't right but I am so charged by touching you."

"I love what you doing." I said nervously, "This is really extra special what I'm feeling." I slowly got up and stood next to the couch even though Beth did not want to let go of my cock. I slowly removed my T shirts and running shorts and stood completely naked in front of my sister. She had such a wanton look on her as she languished on the couch. I motioned for her to stand up and when she did, I slipped the dress off over her head. It was the first time I had seen my sister nude and she was beautiful. We embraced and I felt her large firm breasts press into my chest as my hard cock pressed against her stomach. As our heads went side to side with our cheeks pressed close together, I whispered my deepest desire to my sister. "Beth, I want to fuck you for real like I fucked mom in my dreams."

I reached down and felt her pussy. Her furry bush was very wet and my finger slide easily between her lips. She slighted moaned and put her lips to mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth. As I rubbed on her clit, her tongue went deeper into my mouth. Beth's tongue became more forceful and stronger as I placed my thumb on her clit and moved my other fingers into her pussy hole. She pulled away from my mouth and moaned loudly, arching her head back. Beth slowly brought her head forward and looked lustfully into my eyes. Her brown eyes seemed so wild with the blue mascara and heavy black eyeliner. My sister whispered, "I want my brother to cum in my mouth". Beth slowly ran her tongue from behind my ear down to my navel as she lowered herself onto her knees. Soon my cock was in my sister's mouth. The tongue that ravaged my tonsils was now delighting my cock head.

I reached down and play with my sister's hair while her head bobbed back and forth. I didn't know if was because it had been awhile or that I was having incestuous sex with my sister but I was ready to come. I held the back of Beth's head as I slide my cock deep in her mouth and started shooting gobs of hot cum. Beth made some moaning sounds around my cock and became slapping her hands against my butt. It felt like I almost blacked out in pleasure as the last drop of cum erupted. My legs were feeling weak as I pulled my cock from my sister's lips. She looked up at my face and opened her mouth, giving me a view of my sperm coating my sister's tongue. Then she swallowed a few times and smiled. Beth placed her hands on my cock and continued to stroke me as she stood up. I couldn't believe I was still hard after cumming like that.