Dr. O and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't quite believe what just happened. That was by far the most intense orgasm of my life (my big ol' 6-months-of-having-sex life, but hey, the best is still the best). I wanted to know where he learned to do that (post-doc?), but now wasn't for talking. I tried to sit up but actually couldn't, I was so wiped out. So I grabbed his hair to help pull myself up. I gave him the biggest, deepest kiss I could manage. When I'd regained a little more strength I stood up and pulled him up too. Those remaining clothes were a hazard--they had to go! I knelt down and took off his shoes and socks, undid his trousers and pulled them down. He was just standing there in his boxers with a big bulge sticking out. I could see it pulsate with each heartbeat. I pulled on his waistband and looked inside. He laughed at that, I don't know why, but he shut up fast when I reached in and fondled him a bit. I pulled his boxers down and got my chance to see him in all his glory. OK, so maybe a 25-year old's going to have a better body, more definition to his pecs, washboard stomach, and all that, but Dr. O was pretty damn nice. He was well proportioned, had a nice ass, and a nice dick too. No funny angles and a nicely shaped head. It invited me to touch it; I accepted. I stroked it, fondled his balls, kissed and nipped the shaft and darker head. I looked up but he was just staring into nothingness. I pushed him down onto the bench and took his whole dick in my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down his dick several times, my tongue pressed against the underside. I thought I felt a few little contractions and I didn't want things to get away from me here, so I backed off a bit. I had urgent plans for that fellow.

I kissed and licked him there a few more times then stood and straddled him, settling in his lap facing him. I hugged him hard against me and he hugged back intensely, almost pushing the air out of me. We kissed passionately for a long while, during which time I became aware of his dick pressed flat against my pussy. I needed him inside me, so I lifted myself up a bit and guided him into me. I was sopping wet down there, so once he found the opening he just slid ever so smoothly in. He felt so good inside me, filling me up inside and holding me so tightly outside. I felt safe, somehow, and that relaxed me and made me even more excited. I slid up and down on him and it felt so full and natural and just unbelievably good.

I couldn't help exclaiming "Oh, Dr. O, I can't describe how wonderful you feel inside of me! You just fill me up."

He held my face in his hands and looked me in the eye. "Sarah, considering that my dick is halfway to your ribcage, I think it's ok if you call me Caleb now."

It took a second for that impertinent quip to register, but then I gave him a playful bop on the side of his head and said, "Oh, you are a bad boy now, aren't you?"

We laughed and I went to bop him again, but he tried to dodge me this time (like I was going to hurt him, really!) and he lost his balance and caught himself on the piano, making a big crash. That's when we heard the voices in the hallway. I'd totally forgotten where we were. I mean, it was his office, for gawds sake! If we got caught, I'd probably be really, really embarrassed (I mean, people still know me around here), but he'd probably get into big trouble, maybe lose his job. I felt my blood pounding and it wasn't from passion now. I held my breath as I heard the voices pass the door and then recede. I let out a big sigh when all was quiet again. I could feel him untense again too.

For a while we just hugged, not moving, but I soon became aware of him growing inside of me again and after the scare with the voices I was suddenly terribly horny again and I began to gyrate around on his lap, feeling his fullness move all around in there. It was just so sensual and hot and I felt my pussy clenching and knew I was going to cum. As my pussy clenched I could feel him thrusting and even throbbing inside of me. I just couldn't hold back and I was cumming and cumming and cumming and trying not to make too much noise after the scare with the voices so I was probably making all sorts of weird muffled sounds as I tried to keep it in. Finally my whole body just shuddered a few times and the waves passed. I felt totally spent and collapsed in his arms. He seemed pretty wiped out--I had heard a few pretty earnest moans from his side, too. At least I didn't hear any complaints.

We held each other in an exhausted but satisfying embrace for I don't know how long. Eventually though, we disengaged and returned to reality. We retrieved our clothes strewn about his office. My panties were a total loss. No way I was going to put those things on again! I considered just chucking them in his waste basket, but decided that would look more than a little incriminating, so I wrapped them in a few layers of tissue and stuffed them in my purse.

Doubt started to gnaw at me now that our passionate encounter was over and we had to engage on a non hormone-saturated basis. I was sort of afraid to even look at him. Neither of us was saying anything as we tugged on our clothes. He was starting to tidy up--putting the benches back, cleaning up the considerable pool of body fluids on and around the benches. I had just finished lacing up my sandals when he came up behind me, put his arms over my shoulders and hugged me to him while nuzzling behind my left ear.

"I'm afraid I'm going to wake up," he said cryptically.

"Huh?" I turned in his arms to face him.

"I'm having this fabulous dream that this incredibly beautiful, sexy woman is in my office and that for some reason she actually wants me. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and it will all be over."

I kissed him briefly but deeply. "It's not a dream, silly."

"It has to be," he replied. "Nothing else makes sense."

"Does this make sense?" I asked, and kissed him again, long and earnestly.

"It makes sense when I can feel you."

"I'm more than willing to oblige on those terms," I said as I nestled my head against his chin and shoulder. Our reverie was interrupted by several loud gurgles from my stomach. I remembered then that I hadn't eaten all day.

"Where can a girl go to get a good steak in this town?" I asked.

He grabbed his briefcase, swung open his door, and motioned outward as he bowed.

"Anywhere she wants."

12