Dr. Porneau's Pet: 04

Story Info
A hot young reporter takes an unusual swim.
1k words
4.48
78.2k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,150 Followers

Tiffany floated on her back, feebly trying to fend off her next climax. Her bounteous boobs heaved, great shiny melons bobbing in the water. Her mind and body were in a whirlpool of conflicting sensations.

The terror, the horror, the pain and pleasure of tentacles pumping in and out of her ass, her cunt. Her body's betrayal, the orgasm, and the response to the creature; in the back of her mind, Tiffany wondered, "Is it the water? I never came that hard before."

Her musings were interrupted as the creature revealed two more tentacles. "Oh no! What now!" she groaned. The tentacles slid up her grinding pelvis, past her bucking hips, over the tentacle wrapped around her waist. Tiffany's shock and wonderment returned as the tentacles circled her melons, "?!This thing is going for my boobs?!!"

She tried to remove the offending appendages, with the same futile results; weakened by orgasm, unable to grip the slimy ropes, she was helpless as the tentacles began to pump and squeeze.

Tiffany was ambivalent about her breast size, but one aspect she did like was their sensitivity. They weren't hypersensitive, she wore bras comfortably but, in instants of self-pleasure, they did well enough. A couple of past boyfriends were good about the subject.

Her current situation confused the issue. Tiffany's sensitive cantaloupes were sending electric shocks through her body, combining with the water and ass/cunt pumps to set off another orgasm, "Ugh!...Ugh!....Oh no!....Ugh!....I'm cumming again!" "Oh yes!" said Armand, "She's cumming again!"

The climax washed over Tiffany, flopping her within Roger's grasp. Her hips and pelvis pumped up and down, her head and arms churned the water. She screamed a high pitched, "EEEE!" before settling, with an exhausted "sigh!" into the pool. "She sounded like the dolphins on that one," Armand thought.

Roger continued to pork the blonde, thrusting ever closer to her cervix. Tiffany no longer struggled, resigned to her next orgasm. She accepted that she couldn't stop the creature; it had complete control of her body. She wondered, with some detachment, "How am I going to write this story? Presuming it doesn't drown or eat me first?"

It was a challenge, thinking of an angle: looking for a mad scientist, swimming in orgasm inducing water, getting raped by the octopus monster from hell; "Not quite what I expected for vacation," she thought.

Tiffany's grunts unconsciously assumed a rhythmic beat, "Ugh!....Ugh!....Ugh!....Ugh!..." She felt the tentacle thrust further towards her womb. The implications were too much for Tiffany; she focused on her assets, "! What's happening to my boobs?!"

The tentacles pumped and squeezed the soft, tender melons. Her pink nipples blushed and swelled into tiny knobs; white beads appeared on her tits, growing until, "Splurt!"

"?!! Milk?!!" cried Tiffany. "Milk!!" cried Armand. Tiffany's lower jaw dropped as her breasts squirted white fountains. "Splat! Splash! Splat!" went the milk as it hit the water. "But...But...I'm not suppose to lactate! I'm not pregnant!" a confused and mortified Tiffany wondered.

Armand, who had an excellent overhead view of Tiffany's cream spewing melons, cried "God Bless the water! Oh! Roger's got another surprise!"

Tiffany came with her most intense orgasm yet. Her shock and horror had diminished to a grudging ambivalence. She had to admit, in spite of the circumstances, the orgasms were the most intense she'd ever experienced.

"How can I have sex with people after this?" she wondered; to add to the confusion, the sight of her milk squirting boobs gave her a strange pleasure. She opened her mouth and caught a few drops, licking her lips at the creamy sweetness. "Well, this is a hellavaway to go nuts," she thought.

When the creature repositioned her body, Tiffany didn't cringe. Roger opened his "mouth" to reveal a new feature. A long, red, tentacled protrusion unspooled from the orifice. It slithered past the thrusting tentacle, over the waist, to the milky udders.

Tiffany watched as the tip opened, revealing a new mouth, webbed, with suckers instead of teeth. "Oh!What is it?!" Her answer came when the long mouth fastened on her sensitive right nipple; with loud "slurps!" it began to gulp down the milk.

That was it for Tiffany. There was a new sensation to add to the others. Between the sensitive breast milking, the orgasmic water wash, and the constant pussy and ass pump, Tiffany gave up. "Oh fuck!" she cried and embraced the profanity.

The orgasms came, one on top of the other. Tiffany's thoughts were subsumed by the endless cycle of fuck-cum-relax, fuck-cum-relax.

Armand got an all angles view of Tiffany's gyrating body: cream spewing udders, Roger alternating between the two; rolling torso, banded by tentacle; swollen cunt, lips spread wide, pumping pussy juice into the water, tentacle deep diving in, out; its smaller brother, sliding in and out the ass, moving over the coccyx, between the curves.

Tiffany's body bobbed up and down. Her gasps and grunts blended with Roger's slurps, and the water splashes. "Oh man!" said Armand, "Better than any porno!"

Roger eventually got bored with fucking Tiffany in the pool. It was time to take her to his lair for further attention. "Oh man! I think Rog's taking her home!" Armand thought.

Roger still fucked Tiffany as he drew her to the bottom. She had some presence of mind to draw in breath before complete submergence. She followed, attached to his tentacles, arms and long blonde hair waving behind; a faint, blissful look on her face.

Armand prepared to switch to the underwater tank that served as Roger's home. He wasn't concerned about Roger eating the blonde; Roger's tastes ran to plankton, breast milk, and...well Tiffany would find out soon enough; nor would Tiffany drown; the tank was full enough to adequately accommodate Roger, but there had to be air for the dolphins.

Armand didn't turn on the lights in the tank; Roger glowed in the dark. When Armand switched to the tank's cameras, however, he hit a snag. There was no video, only audio. "Damn!" he cursed. Armand had the computer run a diagnostic while he turned up the audio.

He heard Tiffany's "gasp!" as she sucked in air. Then, "ugh!....ugh!....ugh!....EEEE!....sigh!" with "slurp!....slurp!....slurp!" and "splash!" as background. It was almost musical: "Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!EEEE! Sigh!"

"Damn! I wish I could see that! Well, the night's still young and Roger hasn't done the other thing. I can't wait to see how she turns out. Bwahahahahaha!!"

To Be Continued...

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,150 Followers