Dr. Pound's Naughty Nurse Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

I pulled both of her arms behind her back and used them as a handle to pull her back and forth as I steadily worked more and more of my cock up that tight ass, feeling it stretch reluctantly to take every inch. I grunted, fucking her hard and fast, using her for a quickie in the middle of the afternoon. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm or make it last. I simply pulled out, spun her around and aimed my cock at her face again.

"Getting a little dry," I said. "Better freshen you up a bit." Once again, I plastered her face with a gigantic load. I paid special attention to her eyes and hair, making sure to matte her hair, eyebrows and lashes down with as much sticky goo as I could.

I kept the torn thong and butt plug and made her leave before me, to ensure that she didn't try to clean off first. Immediately, she bumped into the nurse from the station.

"What happened to your face?" the nurse asked.

"Oh, just a little moisturizer I've been trying," Frankie said quickly. "It doesn't really rub in, though."

"Yeah, and you got it in your hair," the other nurse laughed. "Oh Frankie, you're so silly. Always in a hurry, aren't you? Well, I just came looking for you. Dr. Boggs needs you right away. Guess you'll have to clean up later."

Just what I wanted to hear! I ducked into a men's room and closed the door on a stall. With a pen, I wrote Frankie's initials in the back of the thong, then I left it and the butt plug laying on the sink. It wasn't enough to get her in trouble -- no one would really know they were hers. But it might start conversations and jokes among the staff about some slut leaving that stuff in the men's bathroom, never suspecting that the slut in question was their co-worker. Frankie would have to listen and joke along as if she knew nothing about it.

I left the hospital with a smile on my face. Frankie was becoming a fun plaything. Of course, I suspected the 20-year-old former beauty queen waiting for me in my office would be too, so I hurried back for another evening of fun. Still, I was thinking about Frankie and what I could do to her tomorrow.

PART 3: IF INGESTED, CALL A DOCTOR

Later that night, while my beauty-queen-turned-stripper was washing the cum off her tits, I called Frankie.

"Are you relaxed, Frankie?" I asked, not need to tell her who I was.

"I can't believe you did that to me today!" she said, trying to sound angry but failing.

"You're welcome," I said. "Now, do you feel relaxed?"

"I had a much better day at work," Frankie acknowledged. "I guess I just needed a little excitement. Weird how the body and mind works, isn't it?"

"Sure is," I said. "You know I'm not done with you yet, though, don't you?"

"What do you mean? I can't keep doing that. I'll lose my job for sure. Look, you helped me, I'll admit, and it was kind of fun. But you got plenty out of the deal, too. I think we should stop before we get in trouble."

"Oh, we're just starting to get in trouble," I said. "You're not going to make me go to Sister Ann, are you?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Do you really think so?"

"Well, what do you want?"

"I want you to be ready for me, any time, day or night," I said. "I want you to wear a dildo in your pussy and another thong tomorrow. A messenger is bringing them to you tonight. You will wear no bra again tomorrow. When you're in your apartment, you will wear only heels, thongs, skirts, hot pants -- you get the idea."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to give me a key to your apartment tomorrow and you're never going to know when I'm going to show up."

"You can't just boss me around and fuck me any time you want," Frankie protested.

"If you want to keep your job, I can," I said. "And, I think you want this anyway. But I tell you what, if you really don't, then send back the thong and dildo tonight and I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, I'll be by sometime tomorrow to pick up the key." I hung up before she could respond.

The carrier never returned that night -- no surprise -- and the next morning I had the beauty queen help me prepare a special present for Frankie. I came three times in a Styrofoam coffee cup -- you know, the kinds with the lead to keep the coffee warm -- and had it express delivered to Frankie at the hospital with a note that said:

"Good morning, Frankie, I didn't receive your thong

So I started the morning, stroking my dong

I filled this cup with your favorite drink

No coffee, all cream, I know how you think.

Sip it slow and make it last until noon,

Enjoy every drop. I'll be there soon.

Meet me in the cafeteria at 12 o'clock,

I'll bring your lunch -- meatballs and cock."

I sealed the note with a drop of cum.

I showed up at the hospital precisely at noon carrying a brown bag. I found Frankie sitting patiently at a table in the corner, the coffee cup sat in front of her. I sat down across the table from her. "So, how was your coffee?" I asked.

"Great," Frankie said. "Hot and warm. Great way to start my day. Kept me going all morning, in fact." She opened the lid to show me it was empty. "How do you, you know, make so much all the time?"

"Secret recipe," I smiled. "Don't ask questions, just be thankful. Are you in the uniform I requested?"

"Of course, doctor," she said, squirming a bit in her seat as if to show me that she had the 9-inch dildo stuffed up her little pussy. She stuck out her chest a bit too -- she had unbuttoned her top three buttons to reveal far more cleavage than would be allowed on her floor. I could see her hard nipples outlined by her top and knew she had followed the no bra directive.

"Good," I said. "I brought you lunch as a reward." I reached in the bag and pulled out two sandwiches. One was a big, juicy hamburger for me. The other was a chicken breast sandwich for her. Both were homemade.

"You made this?" she asked. "Thank you! What's this sauce?" She was looking under the bun.

"My own secret recipe," I smiled. "I think you'll recognize the taste. Oh, and I brought you another cup of cream." I pulled another hot cup of my cum out of the bag and set it on the table for her. "I just watched that video of you and me from the other night over and over again." I was lying. Actually, I had called Bunny -- a stripper some of you might recognize from a previous story -- and she had come over and used her various skills to help me fill another cup.

"Wow," Frankie said. "It's still hot!"

"Drink up," I said. "You don't have to make this one last."

As Frankie ate and drank my cum, I took great delight in watching my cum squish between her teeth or a drop catch on her lip.

"So, I heard someone talking about a butt plug and a pair of panties in the men's room," I said. "Did you hear anything about that?"

"You did that?" she asked. "I thought someone must have picked them up in the janitor's closet or something. People have been joking about that all morning. Did you write me initials on the thong?"

"Now would I do something like that?" I smiled. "You're off until 1, right?"

"Yeah."

"OK, drink up. We've got about half an hour left."

She gulped down the remainder of my semen, some of it clinging to her upper lip like a milk mustache. I was pleased to see she didn't try to wipe it off.

I led her to the ER, found an empty bed and quickly pulled the curtain around us. There were several patients in other beds and doctors and nurses all around. But they were all focused on patients in need of immediate attention. If we did nothing to draw attention to ourselves, we should be OK. I got in the bed and opened my fly. Frankie let the natural weight of her big tits bend her over and she gobbled up half my cock, bobbing her head up and down in a frantic pace. She was sucking as hard as she could and I could tell she wanted to get me off quickly, afraid of being caught. I had no problem with a quickie, so I put my hand on the back of her head and started driving it home.

Just then, the curtain peeled back and a doctor peaked in, not really taking time to look. When he saw someone there, he quickly stepped away, saying, "Sorry." Close call, but to her credit, Frankie never stopped. Not until I filled her mouth and throat with another load, which she eagerly swallowed. The prodigious amount spilled out of her mouth and down the front of her uniform, but she caught most of it.

Before she left, I made her bend over and I removed her thong and the dildo. I handed her a pen and made her put her initials in the thong again, then I put both in my jacket pocket.

"What are you going to do with those?" she asked.

"You never know," I smiled. "But I'm sure you'll hear about it. Have a good afternoon, Frankie. Oh, do you have my key?"

"Yes, doctor. Here you go."

"OK. I'll be seeing you. Don't try to guess when, just be ready any time."

"Yes, doctor."

She left and I made my way to the elevators. I rode up and down a few times until no one else was on. I put the thong and dildo in a small plastic bag and left in the corner of the elevator. That should make for a fun story in the break room.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12