Dr. Pound's Naughty Nurse Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"See, if you had a clit ring, we could tie another rope from it to the other side of the pool," I said. "But this will do for now."

I sat down between the sides of the ladder, putting my cock directly in front of her face and fed her about 6 inches, letting her lick and suck the head while I played with her nipples, which were as erect as I had ever seen them.

"You didn't have to tie me up," Frankie said as I pulled out and jumped back in the pool. "You know I would have fucked you anyway."

"Yeah," I said, "but this is more fun, don't you think?"

"Actually, yeah," Frankie said, dropping her head as if ashamed. "I love it."

"Good, then you'll love this." I spread her legs and bent my knees, lining up my cock. Then I stood up straight, filling her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up and down as far as her bonds would allow, bending my knees to supplement the needed motion as I fucked her hard and deep. Water was sloshing all over the pool deck and Frankie was moaning, cumming over and over again.

I pulled out and jumped out of the pool, just in time to splatter her face and hair once more with a monstrous load. I let her clean me off, then retrieved her pink thong.

"Can you untie me now?" she asked. "We need to get back upstairs."

"Hold on," I said. "I've got to go pee." Then, without telling her why, despite her questions, I tied the thong around her head, covering her eyes. "Just shut up and I'll be right back," I said.

I quietly dried off and put my gown back on, wheeling myself out of the therapy room. I wheeled right on past George, waving to him as I went by. "Where's Frankie?" George asked.

"She's still in the room," I said. "Some doctor wanted to talk to her."

"Some doctor?" George said. "There shouldn't be anyone else in there. What the hell is going on?" He started for the therapy room and I stopped, watching him leave. Then, I ran back, ducking in the door behind him and quickly hiding in the locker room. I peeked out as George approached Frankie, still bound and blindfolded and cum-covered in the pool.

"Doctor?" Frankie asked. "Is that you? Where did you go? Come on, I told you, I have to get back." George looked around to see if anyone else was there. I'm sure he was realizing that this wasn't some rape scene he was looking at. Frankie had willingly submitted to some lucky doctor who had apparently left her in some act of insanity or cruelty. Either way, this was the sort of opportunity any man would size up before acting too hastily.

George walked around the pool, getting a good look, noting the bonds, no doubt, and the blindfold. He had to see the cum, too. Hell, I could see it from across the room, all white and thick against her dark hair.

"All right, all right," Frankie said. "One more quickie, but then I have to go. Really."

George seemed to make up his mind. He rushed back to the door and closed it, locking it. Then, he began stripping off his pants. He knelt down before Frankie, his hard cock -- a full six inches smaller than mine -- pointed at her mouth. She would know the difference instantly, but how would she react?

He rubbed the cockhead against her lips and she opened up, welcoming him with that velvety tongue and those moist lips. He groaned and pushed forward. She had three inches now and was sucking hard. He wasn't nearly as thick as I was, either, but if she noticed, she wasn't saying. She certainly noticed when he put all six inches in and she felt her nose against his pubic hair. She made a choking sound, though I knew she wasn't choking. She was trying to cry out, realizing it wasn't me. But George simply put his hands on the back of her head and stifled her cries with that cock.

Whether through force of habit, her uncontrolled lust or a realization that I was probably behind this, Frankie relaxed and proceeded to give George the same high quality blowjob she always gave me. It didn't take George long to cum and I was pleased to see him, too, douse her face with his comparatively small load. He then quickly got up and got dressed, scurrying out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I came out of the locker room and silently slid back in the pool. She felt the water, of course, and said "Is that you this time, doctor?" I didn't answer, but spread her ass cheeks and a moment later, she knew it was me. I reamed her out, taunting her as I did. "You liked sucking that other man's cock, didn't you, babe? It's fun to be a slut sometimes, huh? Well, it's fun to watch you be a slut, too."

"Oh, you saw all that?" Frankie asked, breathing hard as I continued to pound her ass. She was nearing a climax even though I wasn't touching her pussy.

"Yep," I said. "You did great. Didn't take you long to figure out it wasn't me, though, did it?"

"It's easy to tell, doctor," she panted. "Oh god!" She moaned, cumming again. I filled her ass with cock cream at the same time. Half the water in the pool was gone as I thrust deeply into her, splashing and thrashing furiously, her tied tits being pulled and twisted as we both came long and hard.

When we finished, I looked up to see George by the side of the pool, smiling down at us. "Good therapy," George chuckled. "Or should I just call you Dr. Pound?"

"Hello, George," I said. "Did you like Frankie's blowjob?"

"I sure did. Thank you."

"George?!" Frankie squealed. Still blindfolded, this was the first she knew who the mystery man had been. I quickly undid the blindfold and untied her.

"So, it seems you two are in a bit of trouble," George said. "I mean, a doctor posing as a patient. A nurse lying to a security guard, then fucking a doctor in the therapy pool. Very nasty stuff. It should make for an interesting report."

"Wait, wait," Frankie sputtered. "We can tell them what you did, too. You can't report us."

"Oh, I but I must," George said. "Unless, of course, you can make it worth my while not to."

"I already gave you a blowjob!" Frankie spat. "What more do you want?"

"I'm not as virile as I once was," George began, "but I bet the good doctor here could prescribe me some of those magic erection pills. And if he did, I'd need someone to help me with that. Suppose I took a pill a day ... would you be willing to help me every day, Frankie, if you got to keep your job?"

"Every day?"

"You heard me. Pretty fair offer, I think."

"But how, where?" Frankie said. "I can't just be fucking all over the building."

"I have a key to every room here," George said. "We can always find a place."

"OK, OK," Frankie said, shaking her head. "You've got it."

"Done deal," I agreed. "Good work, George. I'll get you that prescription."

We got out of the pool and were getting dressed when Sister Ann came walking in, dangling the keys she had used to get in.

"What is going on here!" she demanded. We were busted big time.

"Uh, I've got it under control," George said. "I caught Dr. Pound and Frankie in here skinny dipping..."

"Skinny dipping?" Sister Ann. "What's that white stuff in your hair, Frankie?" she dabbed at it with her finger and even smelled it. "You're fired, Frankie."

"Wait, no," Frankie said. "I can explain..."

"And you," Sister Ann said to me. "I thought you were a good man, doctor. You're no longer welcome in this hospital."

"How did they get in here, George," Sister Ann continued.

"I don't know," he said.

"Did you fall asleep again? You're fired too. Out of here, now, all three of you!"

We left without further argument. There was no use. When we got into the parking lot, Frankie and George were beside themselves, angry and frustrated over losing their jobs. I calmed them down.

"I've got jobs for both of you at my office," I said. I took them to a nearby coffee shop and explained the nature of my sexual prowess, my pussy pipeline, the whole story. "I can always use a good nurse who offers other benefits," I said to Frankie. "And," I added to George, "at night when I'm upstairs, my office is unguarded. There are some irate parents (some of you might remember Bunny's mom) and boyfriends who don't exactly appreciate my medical methods with their daughters and girlfriends. I'll pay you 50 percent more than what you were making here to take care of that for me. Oh yeah, you'd get to see Frankie every day too. Seems to me Frankie still owes you something. After all, you didn't file a report and you did try to cover for her."

"I owe you," Frankie nodded.

That's how Frankie and George came to work for me. Frankie's uniform consists of heels, a thong, a white mini dress and no bra, of course. She is now pierced in her clit and frequently works with a dildo and/or a butt plug in place. Even with my steady supply of fresh pussy, I still fuck Frankie at least a couple times a week. I still have a key to her apartment and about once a month, I still sneak in in the middle of the night. George gets his daily session with Frankie as well, coming in 30 minutes before his shift starts to fuck her ass, pussy or mouth -- whatever he wants.

I've been accused of bragging sometimes, but I don't think it's stretching the truth to say that I'm the best boss they've ever had. And they're my favorite employees -- along with Candi, my receptionist. I'll tell you her story some other time.

__ END __

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12