Dr. Ruark's Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So be it.' She thought and presented her ass to him. Dutch and Robert both watched as Marty centered himself on her puckered hole and pressed his hips forward to bring his helmet-like head within an inch of her anus. Alice couldn't contain a muffled moan of delight as Marty shifted his hips forward and his knob slithered some two inches into her hot, clutching flesh. Alice wanted it; was ready for it; but Marty's cock was long and thick, and she couldn't keep back a surprised cry of pain as his shaft disappeared into the firm black cheeks of her ass. He held Alice firmly as he strove for more ground to hold his big cock. After three benevolent strokes, Alice's whimpering softened and Marty pressed the issue, slamming his weapon into her.

Instantly there was new sound coming from her lips, long, husky groans of pleasure filled the room as Marty drove his massive cock deeper into the sticky depths of her anus. The sound sent wild stabs of sensuous wonder through the two men watching. It took Marty a few more strokes to get his throbbing prick up to the balls between Alice's firm cheeks; then he stopped moving, leaving his cock completely imbedded in her hot anus. Neither of them moved for a few seconds, both completely enraptured with the full, throbbing victory of what they had done; then he placed his hands firmly on her hips and began to rotate them slowly. As he moved, Marty let out a husky moan of delight, and Alice whimpered with pleasure.

As though it had a mind of its own, Marty's hand slipped around to the front of Alice's body. He located her clit and teased it, bring Alice to an even high state of arousal. She whimpered wildly and began to twist and churn against his massive prick.

Marty began pumping faster, slamming his full length into her shit channel. He was achieving sensations he hadn't felt in a long time, and lost himself in the feel of it, his powerful hips twisting, circling, thrusting, pistoning.

Both of them were lost in the sensuousness of it all. In a matter of minutes a deep groan of animal satisfaction filled the room as he began to pump the hot, life-giving elixir from his aching balls, flooding the tight, sucking chasm of Alice's ass with gobs of thick, creamy fluid.

Marty rolled away and Dutch had Alice get on all fours and mounted her like and animal would, sliding easily into her gaping asshole. Robert stood there moaning and squeezing his suddenly rampant cock. When he realized his ploy had worked its magic on him, he began to strip. When he was down to his skivvies he joined the fray, tapping his cock against Alice's face until she opened her eyes and saw the eye of his cock drooling with pre-cum waiting for her.

With a startled shriek of happiness she slithered across the floor and climbed into a white easy chair and eagerly accepted him in her mouth, sucking frantically, completely forgetting Dutch and the hot cock he'd had up her ass a moment before.

Robert found himself so stimulated from his pent-up emotions that he was spewing his fluid into her throat, causing poor Alice to gag, then choke, before he could withdraw. Once his cock left her throat, she had room to accept all the sperm and happily swallowed it all. She and Robert hugged joyfully for a minute and then her arm went out and brought Marty into an embrace. Robert grabbed Dutch and pulled him close so that all four bodies were entangled together.

Five minutes later they started to shift their positions and gradually untangled themselves. Alice groaned as she lay spread-eagled on the bed, her body glistening with sweat, absently fondling her breasts with her left hand and her cunt with her right. She smiled at them; her eyes bright and glassy as she noted that all three were almost fully erect again.

"Know what I'd like?"

"What would you like darling?" Robert asked.

"For the three of you to fuck me at the same time."

The three men grinned. Alice kissed Dutch, then pulled him down on the bed and, gasping and moaning thickly mounted him by straddling his hips. Bending over, she kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she sank her cunt on his cock, engulfing his prick in her tight, wet warmth. He grunted and thrust up into her. She gasped, arching her head. He craned his neck and, squeezing her breasts together sucked on them simultaneously. She moaned loudly.

"C'mon honey! Take my ass! Shove your black cock into my butt!"

Robert whooped and dropped to his knees behind her. Spreading her buttocks open with both hands, he touched his cock-head to her anus. She tensed, biting her lower lip as she felt the huge cock-head at her asshole. But her ass was already well plowed and she accepted him easily as he eased his hips forward. His prick popped into her ass.

"OH, FUCK! " she moaned, "MY FANTASY COME TRUE!"

The two men worked well together, establishing an easy rhythm that kept both inside her.

The mere idea of having two cocks inside her caused the breath to rush from her throat. Her head snapped up and her face contorted, her lips snapped back, her mouth hung open, her eyes screwed shut. Robert dug his fingers into the cheeks of her ass and slowly wormed his cock deeper and deeper into her anus. He gasped loudly from the exquisite sensation as her asshole convulsed on his invading prick. His belly sucked in with the strain. Beneath her, Dutch grunted as her cunt, too, contracted savagely on his fat cock, separated from Robert's by the merest membrane of her flesh. Deeper and deeper Robert probed, and Alice's body thrashed between them, wracked by huge, sobbing gasps. She felt dizzy with lust and when Marty tapped her nose causing her to open her eyes, he presented a third cock to her and she gobbled him up and began to cry with joy. 'I've died and gone to heaven,' she told herself, savoring the taste of Marty's cock on her tongue and the fantastic sensations the other cocks brought on as they filled her cunt and ass.

Alice squirmed between the men, moaning and gasping, but unrelenting in her powerful sucks on the prick ravaging her mouth and throat. Reveling in the joy of having all three holes filled at the same time.

Alice thrashed and writhed between them, gasping and moaning, her breathing heavy and hot. Robert and Dutch fucked her heavily and deeply, their cocks sawing in and out of her cunt and ass. Every thrust from Robert forced her cunt down hard and deep onto Dutch's massive erection; and when Dutch bucked his hips under her, her anus was jammed back on her husband's huge member.

She wanted to scream with joy, but couldn't, Marty's cock prevented that, so she sucked even harder. Further stimulation was provided, not that she needed it, by Marty, who began cursing her.

"C'MON! TAKE IT! OH, FUCK ME! TAKE IT, YOU CUNT!" Marty groaned, hands just above Dutch's sweat-soaked chest as he grabbed Alice's tits, squeezing and crushing them hard.

Dutch grunted under her, heaving his hips up and down under her cunt, gripping her buttocks and holding them open for his buddy. On and on they went, the three men pummeling her body between theirs, invading her innermost recesses, gasping and moaning.

Several minutes later, they broke apart. Marty had come in her mouth and his sperm was trickling from the corner of her mouth. Alice's body was streaming with sweat from the combined tension and exertion. She moaned softly and slowly turned on her back above Dutch. This forced Robert's cock from her ass with a soft plopping sound. She was orchestrating a new scenario. Kneeling over Dutch's lap, she took his cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her ass and eased her asshole down on his still rock-hard cock. Dutch gasped as his cock burst into her rear channel. Alice cried out with renewed passion, her head arched back, her body bent backward in a steep bow, her elbows on the bed on either side of his chest. Gingerly, she spread her knees. Marty continued squeezing her breasts hard. Robert grunted and moved over her, kneeling between her spread thighs. He bent and kissed her cunt opening and when he'd finished slowly pushed his cock into her recently vacated cunt.

Alice's face twisted wildly and she moaned -- twisting and writhing her hips but taking care not to dislodge their members from her orifices.

They began to fuck her in sync once again, moving slowly and rhythmically, pumping their hips back and forth in unison, both pricks invading her as one. Alice was coming repeatedly, and soon it was too much for either man to bear. One by one, they hammered into her and exploded, making Alice gasp and moan as the sharp, hot, delightful spurts of their seed flowed into and out of her.

When they were rested, the men took turns dressing. Alice lay satiated on a sheet, legs apart arms askew, wearing only her black shoes.

Finally she reopened her eyes, "I want to thank each of you," she said, but her eyes were on Robert. "Marty, Dutch . . . you were both wonderful. I hope we can get together again, and the sooner the better. Unfortunately, Robert and I leave on our honeymoon tomorrow, or," she laughed, "should I say this morning."

"And Dutch . . . what a true friend you are, helping my husband out as you did. I will never, ever forget you for what you did. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"Robert, my beloved . . . you made my wedding night a fantasy come true. The fact that you managed to overcome this . . .impediment of impotency at precisely the right moment is a miracle as far as I'm concerned and I thank the good Lord for helping us. I love you."

"I love you all, my three husbands this night, my three glorious lovers. And let's do this again in two weeks when we return from the islands."

"Thank you, Alice," Dutch said with wholehearted sincerity. It was a pleasure . . . I don't mean a sensual pleasure, although you and I know that to be true enough, I mean that I could be of help to the most charming couple I know, and to be able to help my best friend when he needed me"

"Enough! Enough!" Robert shouted, keep this up and I'll be crying. You guys did a great job! Now get the hell out, if the bar's open downstairs have a couple of drinks on me, charge it to my room, but go. I want to be alone with the bride."

Marty and Dutch left with broad grins on the faces.

"What a night," Marty said.

"You got that right," Dutch agreed.

"Wanna stop in for a nightcap?" Dutch asked his friend.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm pooped. Gonna head home and sleep for twenty hours or so."

They both laughed and gave one another a high five. Outside, Marty caught a late-night cab at the hotel's entrance. Dutch waited a few minutes for the next one and went home, tired but satisfied in many ways.

Alice and Robert got no sleep that night, for his cock surged up time after time and they fucked like animals until eight in the morning. They showered, for the third time, and had a huge breakfast and just managed to catch the plane for their honeymoon hide-away in Jamacia.

12