Dr. Snip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

Sweets spun to face the attacker, and felt a sharp prod in his back that caused him to freeze.

'Naughty, Naughty Sweets, I am very upset with you. Drop your gun please.' Sweets spun and fired.

There was no one there. He saw that flicker again, and his gun rattled as it hit the concrete floor of the warehouse.

Sweets didn't care about the gun, he did care that his hand was still gripping it tightly. A plastic restraint was slipped over his stump and pulled tight. Sweet's knees gave way and he slumped to the floor in shock.

'That was your last mistake Sweets, now tell me all about your setup here.'

'Fuck off cunt,' gasped the injured man, 'I don't want to end up in a block of steel.'

'How much money do you carry Sweets? Do you have $100 on you?' asked Dr. Snip.

'I bet you $100 that you will tell me everything about your operation.' Sweet looked away defiantly.

'Did you ever see the film "My Left Foot", do you know the difference between you and the character in the film? He had one.'

Sweets heard that sickening sound of steel shearing through flesh and bone, and saw his left foot bounce into the air under the force of the blow. Dr.Snip was humming a tune, as he again tied a restraint around Sweets new stump. Sweets recognised it as "Ten Green Bottles"

'I don't like you Sweets, they say you hurt people, do you know why they call me Dr. Snip?' The man pulled a pair of secatures out of his pocket, and placed them on the ground.

To Sweets horror the madman roughly undressed him ignoring his screams of pain as his stumps were knocked.

'Please stop this; I don't want to die. Crusher will kill me if I break Omerta.'

'Then live, I don't care if you would rather live without hands feet or balls. It's a free country, and you have the unalienable right to be a cunt.' whispered Dr.Snip as he tied the restraint around Sweets scrotum.

'How many bottles were we up to? Do your testicles count as two? That would make four so far.' Sweet held out until he felt the cold steel blades of the pruning shears, touch his skin.

He told Dr. Snip everything, names, places, times. When he had finished talking Sweets looked around and found he was alone in the large warehouse, Snip had disappeared.

Steve hadn't jumped far, only to the adjoining warehouse where the containers were unloaded. He saw a large group of kids, they were sitting in cages placed around the sides of the big building. They were very quiet and just sat there looking at the floor.

The reason for their fear, was a middle aged woman who was patrolling the lines of cages. She had a cattle prod in her hand, and every now and then would pretend to poke it at a kid in one of the cages. She laughed to see them cowering in fear of her.

Dr.Snip could see needle marks running down her arms.

'Hey, en guarde,' he said walking up to her his sword held high. She looked at him in surprise, and then her face screwed up in rage at his cheek in defying her authority.

She flicked the power switch on the cattle prod, and charged at him screaming in fury. Dr. Snip calmly parried the clumsy thrust, and lunged forward driving Excalibur clean through her sternum and out of her back.

She stared at the blade sticking into her with disbelief.

'But I'm a woman,' she protested.

'No, your not,' replied Snip sadly, as he pulled the shining blade out of her dead body.

To his pleased surprise, the woman seemed to be the only one on guard. He opened all the cages, and asked the children to congregate in one of the containers standing nearby. Steve noticed that one of the girls had welts on her naked back.

'Did the woman do this,' he asked in perfect Thai.

'No the man with the sweets beat her,' answered another older girl on the sobbing child's behalf. Dr.Snip jumped back to Sweets, he had almost made it to his car outside where he had left his cellphone.

'Heads up Sweets,' ordered the cold voice of Dr.Snip. Sweets looked up to feel the silver flicker, slice through his neck.

Snip watched the head rolling across the floor and had an idea. First however there was the matter of the kids. Steve jumped back to them, and ensured that they were all in the container.

Dr. Alison Fairweather was busy checking the health of her charges. It was a long thorough business but had to be done. Her staff of doctors and nurses did the preliminary checks, and called her if they needed a second opinion. She looked up as she heard a knock on her office door.

'Special Delivery for Alison Fairweather,' chirped a cheery voice. She smiled warmly at the Doctor standing in her doorway.

'Hello again, Doctor, nice to see you. Have you brought me more children?'

'Well you seemed to like the last batch so much, I thought I would spoil you with more of the same,' he replied smiling at her.

'Would you like a cup of tea,' she asked innocently.

'Tea! I would give you my horse for a cup of tea,' he replied fervently.

'You have a horse?' she gasped 'where is it? I really miss riding a horse.' Over a cup of tea she told him a little about herself. Alison was a keen horsewoman, but had to choose between her horse and this job.

She had to leave " Peggy " in Livery back home, while she came to the orphanage. She followed him out to the backyard, to meet her second batch of children. Her assistants were already bustling about, leading them into the canteen for food and drink.

'Ahh the Magic Container is back,' she said smiling up at him.

'You doubt me Madam? He said dramatically.

'Let me "Amaze and Delight" you,' he struck a noble pose and walked into the container. In the depths of the steel box he consulted with Merlin, and jumped away. He picked up a few things and jumped back.

Alison was slightly worried when he walked out of her sight. However she was amazed and delighted as promised, when she heard a familiar whicker and snuffling combined with the sound of hooves on steel. She gasped in shock as the Doctor emerged from the container, leading her horse Peggy.

Tears of joy filled her eyes as she looked upon the love of her life hesitantly stepping out of the darkness of the container, into the strong light of day.

'Peggy! She squealed running towards her horse. Steve handed her the reins with a small bow.

'Your servant Madam, anything else you require, The Golden Fleece perhaps?'

Dr. Alison Fairweather giggled like a schoolgirl and hugged them both. She helped him unload all of the tack that goes with a horse, until there was a large pile by the front of the container.

'How did you know what to bring?' she asked Steve.

'I had a hamster once, a horse is the same thing really just bigger,' he replied offhandedly.

She impulsively reached up and kissed his cheek, ' Thank you so much Doctor. I don't know how you do it and I don't care, thank you for my horse and my children. Will I be seeing you again soon?'

'Keep that kettle boiling woman,' he replied with a grin, 'I can hear it around the world.'

With that he walked around the Container.

'Eyes,' he shouted. Alison held tight to her horse, and closed her eyes as asked. After a few seconds she opened them again. The Doctor and his Magic container were gone.

Crusher Carnelli was getting ready for bed, it had been a long day and he was looking forward to a rest. He noticed with irritation, that the bedspread looked a bit untidy and lumpy. He made a mental note to admonish the maid tomorrow.

He had looked up the word Loas, it meant a type of Spirit being or God that possessed people. He pulled back the covers and stared in disgust at his bed. It was soaking in blood. The blood had come from the severed heads lined up facing him.

Pride of place was Sweets head; it had a sweet sticking out of its mouth. So had all the other heads. Written across the twelve foreheads were the words " Sorry, I needed the horse " in black marker pen. Crusher made a note. Kill Dr. Snip.

To be continued...

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers