Dr. Snip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers

Alison was in bed after a long day, there had been an outbreak of colds amongst the children, and she had been busy tending to their needs.

'Mind if I come in?' asked a well-loved voice. She looked towards her chair, and was pleased to see Steve sitting there watching her fondly.

'Come and join me,' she offered pulling back the covers.

'I would love to Alison, but I have some serious talking to do. I need you to be concentrating on what I am going to tell you,' he replied seriously. Oh my God, she thought, is he dumping me? She pulled the covers back up around her neck as if for protection, and asked him what he was talking about.

'Have you ever seen someone who had a problem that to them seemed unsolvable,' he asked by way of preamble.

'For instance, you see a poor woman in the snow and offer her your warm coat. You honestly think you are doing a good thing, but she takes offence at your action and brands it as charity.

You have hurt her pride and she refuses the coat, and battles on through the snow as she was before. The down side of this, is that if she liked you before you offended her then she doesn't like you afterwards,' he said nervously.

Alison had stopped cringing, as she realised that whatever he was talking about it certainly wasn't anything to do with dumping her.

'Steve' she interrupted, 'if you offered me a warm coat in the snow, I would say thank you very much and kiss you. Where is this coat then?' she asked.

'What coat? asked Steve puzzled.

'I don't know, the coat you have just been talking about' she replied equally puzzled. She watched as he just sat there, his mouth opening and then closing as if he were about to say something, and then deciding against it.

She got out of bed and sat on his lap.

'Calm down darling,' she whispered ' just tell me what it is you came to tell me, and let me sort it out for you.'

'I love you Alison, and I want to give you a present. Angel's Doctor in the 26th Century; says he can fix you so you can have children if you want to. Please understand that I only did this because I love you, and not because I wouldn't if you couldn't have children,' he blurted out in a rush.

'But I can't have children, the best doctors have confirmed it,' she protested.

'Angel, help me,' he sent out a call on his implant for his partner. Without fuss, Angel appeared at the bottom of Alison's bed.

'Angel, please show Alison what 26th Century doctors can do,' he begged. Angel thought for a moment and reached into her utility belt.

She brought out a sharp knife, and placing her hand flat on Alison's bedside table, slammed the sharp point of the knife into her hand. Alison jumped in horror at this, and would have rushed to stem the bleeding if indeed there had been any. Apart from a very light scratch Angel's hand was uninjured.

'Sub-dermal armour Alison; put there by Dr. Young.' She then showed Alison both her hands, blue flames seemed to appear from her fingers.

'What on earth is that? Alison asked amazed.

'Monofilament retractable nails,' replied Angel proudly.

'The blue flame effect, is simply air molecules being destroyed as they collide with my nails. I can cut through anything with these.

Also I have never ever been ill in my life, my body is genetically enhanced, and as perfect as 26th Century medicine can make it. Fixing your plumbing my dear Primitive, is child's play to my Doctor Young.'

Alison hugged Steve, ' So you would like me to be able to have children? Why Steve? Why do you want me to be fertile? she asked, looking him in his eyes.

'Because I want you to have my babies,' he whispered eyes downcast.

She hugged him tightly, ' There's my clever boy, that was the only answer I wanted to hear from you. I love you and I would love to have your babies, when do we do this then?'

Steve almost collapsed with relief, she had accepted his gift and seemed pleased with him. He jumped out of the chair, and spun her round wildly.

'God I love you, even though you drive me fucking mad,' he said laughing with relief.

'As to when how about right now, don't forget I can have you back here in seconds regardless how long it takes,' he said hugging her lovingly. Alison had to get dressed, so Angel jumped ahead to arrange things. Finally dressed in her best clothes, Alison announced that she was ready.

Steve held her securely in his arms, and jumped them to Angel's Century. Alison was amazed as Steve had been, when they materialised in a verdant forest. A deer was startled by their sudden appearance, and crashed off into the underbrush.

Birds were singing in the trees, and the sun was very bright due to the cleanliness of the air.

'Where on earth are we?' she asked, awestruck by the natural beauty of the place.

'London, England' he replied, as proud of it as if he had been born here.

'Was there a War?' she asked.

'No darling, this was done deliberately, the city is now underground.

They returned the land to its original state, and reintroduced the wild life.'

'How do we get down to the city then?'

Steve walked her to a rose covered ring of stone,

'This is a portal, its like a fixed QT device that only takes you to one destination. We walk through it, and we are in the city.'

Angel had already programmed the Portal, so Steve simply took Alison's hand and led her through it into the City of London. She was delighted at the beauty of the City. Although underground it was difficult if not impossible to believe, that they were hundreds of feet beneath the forest.

This London was made of glass and translucent plastics, it was light and airy and the colours were dazzling.

'It's like I always dreamt fairy land would be,' she said entranced. Steve was beaming with pride, he loved to impress this woman and make her happy.

He led her to Angel's apartment, where she was waiting with the inevitable cup of tea.

'Its beautiful Angel' she exclaimed, as she was handed her tea.

'Yes I suppose it is in a way,' agreed Angel, she had been brought up here so was a bit jaded by the city.

'I have arranged the procedure for tomorrow morning,' she said.

'I thought you may want to show Alison around before the big event.'

'Thank you Angel darling, that was very thoughtful of you,' Steve said kissing her. Alison watched, as Angel glowed when Steve praised her.

It was obvious to another woman, that despite Angel's sexual proclivities she was deeply in love with Steve. Well so am I, she thought to herself, we will just have to get along. She decided to take the bull by the horns and ask outright.

'Angel, I love Steve and if this thing works I intend to have his baby, will that be a problem for you?'

'Fuck No, I don't care how many babies you have Alison, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned. Just don't expect me to babysit too often' she replied smiling at Alison.

'Forgive me if this is a cultural taboo subject, but don't you want to have his children?' Alison persisted.

Angel thought for a few seconds, before replying.

'Can't be done I'm afraid, I am British, and I am of the Aristocracy. We have a duty to the Bloodline, and although I love Steve madly, I owe everything I am to Britain. If I ever have a child, it will be with an approved mate.'

Alison was deeply shocked to hear this, Steve was right, Angel was almost an Alien when you scratched beneath the surface humanity. Angel could deduce what Alison was thinking, so tried to explain her words.

'Alison, I am the result of generations of genetically enhanced Britons. Britain made my body, and improved it to the limits of physical perfection. I can run faster than your fastest athlete, jump higher, swim farther. I am never ill, I can't be ill; my body fights all infections and wins every time. With luck I should live for three hundred years, and that is without replacement parts. So you see that I can't disrupt this programme, just because I fall in love with a primitive man.'

Alison had got more of an answer than she had bargained for. She felt like a cavewoman, compared to Angel. She was pretty fit herself, but she felt like a Geriatric after listening to Angel's specification. Why the fuck did Steve want her, when he had Angel?

'Hey,' said Steve sensing her unease, 'we Cave-people have to stick together.' He gave her a big hug, and decided to take her mind off this by taking her on a sight seeing trip. He whispered to Angel, and they all walked towards the nearest portal.

They spent quite a few hours sightseeing; Big Ben was still standing, although it was now coated with a protective polymer. It was the one of the structures that the British had voted as symbolising London, so it had been dismantled and rebuilt underground. Angel would have introduced Alison to the King, but he was away touring the colonies.

By the time they returned to Angel's apartment, Alison was in need of a shower and a rest. Not to mention a cup of tea. Steve couldn't wait to show Alison, Angel's shower room. It was themed as a waterfall pouring into a pool, and was extremely realistic.

Alison wasn't at all shy about undressing in front of Steve, but she found herself blushing when Angel joined them in the shower room. To her surprise, Angel just jumped straight in wearing her cat suit. Steve delighted in telling her that Angel's clothes washed off, and Alison found herself watching with interest as Angel rubbed herself naked in the water.

Seeing Angel stark naked brought back all Alison's insecurities, she felt short and flabby against Angels tall tanned firm body. Alison's large breasts tended to sag slightly, whereas Angels stuck out proudly without benefit of a bra or plastic surgery.

Angel's body was hairless except for her head, whilst Alison seemed to have a bush growing between her legs. She quickly jumped into the pool to hide her body from his eyes. Steve was in heaven, he had both his women together and they seemed to like each other.

He was wondering about the sleeping arrangements, he knew that Angel would be only too happy to share a bed with him and Alison. He wasn't sure if Alison was confident enough, to share a bed with Angel. Angel was trying to relax Alison, and was soaping her back.

Alison couldn't help but feel Angel's nipples, brushing across her naked skin as if by accident. Alison had never been with a woman in her life, and didn't know how to react to this. She decided to take things as they came, and see what happened.

She gasped quietly, when Angel's hands slipped around her waist and soaped her breasts.

'You have very nice breasts Ali,' complimented Angel as she rubbed soap all over them.

'Nice and firm, will you breast feed do you think?'

Alison decided to brazen it out,

'Yes I think I will, I believe breast feeding helps a baby develop better than being bottle fed.'

'Nice big nipples,' said Angel rubbing Alison's nipples between her fingers, 'I bet they will squirt out the milk very well.'

Despite herself; Alison was getting turned on by Angel's attention. She was slightly disappointed when Angel stopped soaping her, and turned round so Alison could soap her back. The feel of Angel's firmly muscled back, brought home the fact that as far as bodies were concerned, Alison just couldn't compete with Angel.

Her breasts were firm, her bottom was firm, and Alison could detect not the slightest trace of cellulite. When Alison began to soap Angel's breasts, she realised that her nipples were as hard as Angels were. She looked over to where Steve was playing in the waterfall; he was having fun and ignoring them for a while.

'Don't forget to soap me everywhere' whispered Angel seductively. Alison slid her soapy hand between Angel's legs; she was completely bald down there. She wasn't shaven; there just wasn't any hair there at all. Alison's fingers slid between Angels labia, and she felt her leaning forward until Alison's nipples were rubbing against Angel's.

Angel groaned softly as Alison's soapy fingers slipped up inside her. Alison had never fingered a woman's vagina. She had sometimes checked her own vagina in a medical way, but the feeling of Angels vaginal walls gripping her fingers, was making her own vagina wet with illicit desire.

Angel suddenly grabbed her, and holding her firmly kissed her deeply on the mouth. Alison was helpless, against the unconscious strength of this Amazon. She couldn't possibly fight, so she surrendered to her tongue and allowed it access to her mouth.

It was Angel's turn to slip her fingers through Alison's hairy pubes, and deep into her body. Angel had made love to many women, and knew just what to do to bring Alison near to orgasm. Alison found herself being lifted up, so her legs were wrapped around Angel's waist.

She felt a slippery finger slip up inside her anus; she had never felt anything like this in her life. She was helpless in Angel's strong arms, and decided to go with the flow. Another finger slid into her vagina, and Alison orgasmed onto Angel's fingers as she was being kissed.

Angel held her easily as she convulsed in passion, Alison bit into Angel's neck as the waves of her orgasm washed through her. Had it not been for Angel's sub-dermal armour; she would have drawn blood, such was her passion. Alison had never been held so easily, Angel was phenomenally strong and Alison found herself holding tightly to her like a child.

'Are you Ok Ali?' Angel asked quietly, rocking Alison in her arms.

'Oh my God, Yes, Angel I am very much Ok, I have never experienced anything like that in my life. I am not a lesbian you know,' whispered Alison into Angel's ear.

'Neither am I dear, I like men far too much to deny myself the pleasure they can give me.'

Steve chose this moment to join them,

'How are my beautiful girls?' he asked smiling at them both. Angel passed Alison into his arms, and dived underwater to give them some privacy.

'Take me to bed right now and fuck me rigid,' Alison whispered.

Steve needed no further prompting and leaving Angel to her shower; he carried Alison into the bedroom. He had no sooner laid her on the bed, than she was guiding him into her. He noticed that she was extremely juicy as he entered her.

'Fuck me hard Steve, as hard and fast as you can,' she begged.

Alison was normally reticent in bed as regards erotic talk, and her pleas really turned him on. Angel smiled to herself, as she heard Alison's screams of passion echoing through her apartment. There's my boy Steve, she thought to herself, fuck her hard and give her one from me.

After Steve had brought her to orgasm twice more, Alison fell asleep in his arms. When she awoke, she was sandwiched between Steve and Angel. Steve was still fast asleep; Alison noticed how hot Angel's body felt as she slept.

As a doctor, Alison realised that Angel's metabolism must run at a far higher rate, than a normal humans. There were no bedcovers; the temperature of the room negated the need. Angel's body was displayed to Alison's eyes; she was lying on her back with her legs slightly apart.

Alison smiled a wicked smile to herself; make me come would you? she thought to herself, as she crept between Angel's legs. She gently eased Angel's legs further apart, until she had a clear view of her naked pubes.

Spreading Angel's inner lips apart, she gently thrust her tongue into her vagina. Angel tasted lovely, and soon Alison was licking and sucking on her labia with enjoyment.

Even in her sleep Angel was a wanton, she opened her legs wider to allow Alison deeper access to her sex. Alison began to finger Angel with one hand, whilst rubbing Angel's clitoris with the other.

Soon Alison's fingers were soaked in juices, as Angel approached orgasm. Alison withdrew her finger from Angel's vagina and thrust it deep into her anus. The sensation of being penetrated; pushed Angel into her orgasm.

If Alison had expected Angel to come quietly she was to be surprised.

'Fuck Me Ahhhhhhhhh' screamed Angel, as she almost exploded upwards from the bed. Her body arched in passion, as she squirted her juices all over Alison's face and body.

'Oh Fuck Me, You Sexy Fucking Cunt You,' she screamed as the second wave of pleasure slammed through her body. Steve jack-knifed from the bed in alarm; he looked around for the attacker remembering the incident with the Storm Trooper.

When he got his act together, he noticed Angel convulsing on the bed naked, with Alison's head between her legs. Alison appeared to be biting Angel's vaginal lips, causing her orgasm to continue until Steve could clearly hear Angel begging Alison to stop.

'Can't take any more eh? Ok Angel I'll stop for a minute to let you get your breath back. But I might just need to fuck you again later,' said Alison victoriously.

'You fucking Bitch,' gasped Angel as her body relaxed from the orgasmic storm that had hammered through it.

'Yes Angel darling I am a Bitch, we make a good pair don't we?' she asked smiling at her tall lover.

Steve was surprised and pleased, to see Alison and Angel kissing each other. He climbed back into bed, and was immediately attacked by both of them. Alison sat on his face, whilst Angel tried to swallow him whole. Eventually he had to resort to his ultimate weapon against Angel. Alison giggled as he tickled Angel into submission.

Alison wasn't giggling the next day; she was shaking with nerves as she followed Angel through the B.T.O. building to meet Dr. Paul Young. She was amazed at how young he was to be Chief Bio technician. Angel whispered in Alison's ear, that the Doctor was over seventy years old.

'He still fucks like a rabbit though,' she confessed.

Alison assumed that she would understand the procedure he was going to use to fix her plumbing. She was embarrassed to discover that she couldn't follow a word of his explanation.

She felt like a new student back at medical school, trying to listen to two surgeons discussing a complicated operation. Dr. Young was using words like Nano-bot, Stem Cell replacement, Genetic Adjustment and other terms she couldn't even begin to understand. In the end it all boiled down to whether she trusted Angel's Doctor.

She decided she did, and she was taken into the Operation Room. She was given a glass of water and asked to drink it. She did so, and sat on the bed waiting for the Operation to begin. Dr. Young was studying a strange hologramatic depiction, of a woman's internal organs.

He was humming to himself, as he made small adjustments to various devices. Alison was getting worried in case he had decided not to proceed with the operation, when he looked up and told her it was all over.

'What's all over?' she asked, ' was that my pre-med?'

'No Alison that was your Operation, everything is working perfectly now. It is my duty as a British Doctor, to encourage you to become pregnant as soon as possible.'

'But you didn't do anything' she protested.

'What did you expect me to do?' he asked puzzled.

' I gave you the programmed Nano-bots, you drank them, they fixed you. What else did you want me to do?'

'Well I expected you to open me up, and twiddle about inside me or something' she said.

'Ah yes, cutting you open, primitive thinking I'm afraid. Would you like me to shake a chicken's foot over you or something? How about some leeches?'

Alison shut her mouth firmly.

She realised she was so far out of her depth, that she could sink in her own ignorance.

'I'm sorry Doctor, allow me to thank you for fixing me, if there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask,' she said politely.

'It's Ok Alison, Angel has already had sex with me, so I am fine thank you for offering,' he said with a smile. Alison blushed scarlet, as she realised he thought she was offering him sex.

'Angel help me' she cried, as Angel entered the room Alison threw herself into her strong arms for protection.

drsnip
drsnip
249 Followers